Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,675 members, 7,837,490 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

Nigeria Railway Corporation To Receive Locomotives By December – Minister - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Railway Corporation To Receive Locomotives By December – Minister (10369 Views)

“Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement / Audit Report Indicts NNPC, Corporation To Refund $1.48billion / Baraje Resigns As Chairman, Nigeria Railway Corporation - (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Railway Corporation To Receive Locomotives By December – Minister by Crownvilla(m): 10:51am On Aug 24, 2013
Tusky44: GEJ you are wounding APC o. See the kind of uppercut you have given them in just one week. Haba! the SW and North scrambled to form APC with one eye on the oil in SS & SE. They made haste to promise 40000MW of electricity by 2020 but have now seen that that problem is already fixed.

GEJ FOR 2015 - 2019

IGBO FOR 2019 - 2027

AKWAIBOM FOR 2027 - 2035

BENIN FOR 2035 - 2043

HAUSA OR YORUBA - IN TOUGH BATTLE TO GAIN CONTROL OF WHAT IS LEFT OF PARTS OF FORMER NIGERIA 2043

IGBO NATION - WORLD POWER 2043 - 3043

JESUS COMES - 3043

IGBOS, AKWAIBOM, CROSS RIVERS, OTHER LOYAL MINORITY - ASCEND WITH JESUS TO HEAVEN TO LIVE FOREVER HAPPY

APC & THEIR MEMBERS (CAN'T MENTION THE TRIBES) + SUPPORTERS - MISSED THE LOUD HORN AND ARE FACE WITH THE BEAST WHO EAT THEM UP ONE-BY-ONE

SHOUT HALLELUJAH grin

Oldu Boy.....although I'm Yoruba I couldn't stop laughing at this your post. You are damn funny!! grin grin grin

But you take style wicked oh. According to the Bible anybody that is a true believer of Christ will be raptured. There is no longer Greek or Jew...we are all grafted together in Christ.

Back to your prediction for Nigeria....no yawa (problem); if Nigeria must divide into separate independent nations, my hope is that the division is done peacefully. If the result is a prosperous and vibrant Biafra that will elevate the black race; I will be most happy. Ditto any other independent region.

The issue about who rules Nigeria whilst we remain together should not be tribe, religion, age, gender or even political party. In my opinion there is only one question for our future leader(s) to answer: Can you get the job done??

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Railway Corporation To Receive Locomotives By December – Minister by Tobetoe(m): 10:53am On Aug 24, 2013
I don't know if i shud rejoice over it or cry over d matter. The fact is not too cleared to me.. Naija is recieving 200 'LOCOMOTIVES'. I guess that word is too archaic,wat of SPEED AND BULLECT ,but wer preffer LOCO.. secondly, naija is recieving 200 locomotives ,but frm where if i may ask.,ok maybe frm chinco. . Someone shud enlighten me here.
Re: Nigeria Railway Corporation To Receive Locomotives By December – Minister by thehomer: 10:55am On Aug 24, 2013
Where were these carriages made? And can Nigeria produce them?
Re: Nigeria Railway Corporation To Receive Locomotives By December – Minister by MrExcel1: 10:59am On Aug 24, 2013
Tobetoe: I don't know if i shud rejoice over it or cry over d matter. The fact is not too cleared to me.. Naija is recieving 200 'LOCOMOTIVES'. I guess that word is too archaic,wat of SPEED AND BULLECT ,but wer preffer LOCO.. secondly, naija is recieving 200 locomotives ,but frm where if i may ask.,ok maybe frm chinco. . Someone shud enlighten me here.

If you want enlightenment, ask @awodman on the first age to give you the link to the presentation.
Re: Nigeria Railway Corporation To Receive Locomotives By December – Minister by Caseless: 11:00am On Aug 24, 2013
owolabifunke14: Are they recruiting train hostess
hahaha..no b smal thing.
Re: Nigeria Railway Corporation To Receive Locomotives By December – Minister by theSpark(m): 11:06am On Aug 24, 2013
Tusky44:

AKWAIBOM FOR 2027 - 2035

JESUS COMES - 3043

Na my Egbira people slot u dey take dash Akwa Ibom? Bros take time o.
Meanwhile, Jesus wud come before the ETA you indicated above. I put my bet on any moment from now.
Re: Nigeria Railway Corporation To Receive Locomotives By December – Minister by naptu2: 11:15am On Aug 24, 2013
Tobetoe: I don't know if i shud rejoice over it or cry over d matter. The fact is not too cleared to me.. Naija is recieving 200 'LOCOMOTIVES'. I guess that word is too archaic,wat of SPEED AND BULLECT ,but wer preffer LOCO.. secondly, naija is recieving 200 locomotives ,but frm where if i may ask.,ok maybe frm chinco. . Someone shud enlighten me here.

1) Locomotives = goods.

2) High speed rail (Lagos-Abuja).

3) Metro (in Lagos, Abuja and hopefully Port Harcourt).

They serve different purposes.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Railway Corporation To Receive Locomotives By December – Minister by awodman: 11:22am On Aug 24, 2013
PHIPEX:

Are you sure of this picture? It's too good to be true.
Yea..according to the transport minister...follow this link and download the presentation

www.google.com/search?client=ms-opera-mini&channel=new&gws_rd=cr&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&q=link+to+download+transport+minister%27s+presentation+in+2013+ministerial+platform
Re: Nigeria Railway Corporation To Receive Locomotives By December – Minister by siaco(m): 12:08pm On Aug 24, 2013
I thank God that Nigeria is gradually becoming good again for citizens to enjoy. God bless Nigeria.
Re: Nigeria Railway Corporation To Receive Locomotives By December – Minister by Nobody: 12:20pm On Aug 24, 2013
Good thing we have pictures - we can compare these pics with what will eventually come into the country.

*picture saved*
Re: Nigeria Railway Corporation To Receive Locomotives By December – Minister by naptu2: 12:28pm On Aug 24, 2013
I hope they can get the Eastern Line up and running soon.
Re: Nigeria Railway Corporation To Receive Locomotives By December – Minister by Nobody: 1:01pm On Aug 24, 2013
Tusky44: GEJ you are wounding APC o. See the kind of uppercut you have given them in just one week. Haba! the SW and North scrambled to form APC with one eye on the oil in SS & SE. They made haste to promise 40000MW of electricity by 2020 but have now seen that that problem is already fixed.

GEJ FOR 2015 - 2019

IGBO FOR 2019 - 2027

AKWAIBOM FOR 2027 - 2035

BENIN FOR 2035 - 2043

HAUSA OR YORUBA - IN TOUGH BATTLE TO GAIN CONTROL OF WHAT IS LEFT OF PARTS OF FORMER NIGERIA 2043

JESUS COMES - 3043

IGBOS, AKWAIBOM, CROSS RIVERS, OTHER LOYAL MINORITY - ASCEND WITH JESUS TO HEAVEN TO LIVE FOREVER HAPPY

APC & THEIR MEMBERS (CAN'T MENTION THE TRIBES) + SUPPORTERS - MISSED THE LOUD HORN AND ARE FACE WITH THE BEAST WHO EAT THEM UP ONE-BY-ONE

SHOUT HALLELUJAH grin

cheap weed
Re: Nigeria Railway Corporation To Receive Locomotives By December – Minister by Nobody: 1:08pm On Aug 24, 2013
naptu2: I hope they can get the Eastern Line up and running soon.

By the time the Eastern Line is active, *in NSCDC commandant's voice* DAZALL!! GEJ Till my great grandson graduates from the university grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Railway Corporation To Receive Locomotives By December – Minister by truth4meal(m): 1:11pm On Aug 24, 2013
While great leaders invest in the future our own president is investing in the past. Celebrating trains that are technological antique. I wonder why vision seems to be wanting in this present govt's dna. Why spend so much money on thess outdated trains when we can invest in modern form of rail transport? There is no way this will pass as an achievement to me; for all I care "17 years ago" is a long time in technological advancement not to talk of over 50 years...vision!
Re: Nigeria Railway Corporation To Receive Locomotives By December – Minister by Nobody: 1:21pm On Aug 24, 2013
truth4meal: While great leaders invest in the future our own president is investing in the past. Celebrating trains that are technological antique. I wonder why vision seems to be wanting in this present govt's dna. Why spend so much money on thess outdated trains when we can invest in modern form of rail transport? There is no way this will pass as an achievement to me; for all I care "17 years ago" is a long time in technological advancement not to talk of over 50 years...vision!

When you're deprived of your daily balanced meals for a month and u're presented with Palm Oil rice, SWEAR say u no go dance azonto. Slowpokes like u are proud when you're made up of absolutely nothing.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Railway Corporation To Receive Locomotives By December – Minister by Nobody: 1:26pm On Aug 24, 2013
naptu2:

1) Locomotives = goods.

we bring the funds. They develop their lands....
ours remains 'hopefully'
Re: Nigeria Railway Corporation To Receive Locomotives By December – Minister by naptu2: 1:31pm On Aug 24, 2013
dirtymoney:
we bring the funds. They develop their lands....
ours remains 'hopefully'

The metro systems are being done by state governments, so you should ask the Rivers State Government about the Port Harcourt Mono-Rail.

The Abuja Metro is being financed by loan from China (one of the reasons GEJ went there).

And the Lagos LRT is financed by a loan from the World Bank and by investment by the private sector.
Re: Nigeria Railway Corporation To Receive Locomotives By December – Minister by snowytee(m): 1:54pm On Aug 24, 2013
[quote author=truth4meal]While great leaders invest in the future our own president is investing in the past. Celebrating trains that are technological antique. I wonder why vision seems to be wanting in this present govt's dna. Why spend so much money on thess outdated trains when we can invest in modern form of rail transport? There is no way this will pass as an achievement to me; for all I care "17 years ago" is a long time in technological advancement not to talk of over 50 years...vision![/quoteWhen u r callous and hateful,nothing good will come your way.Better drop the hatred so that God can look into your situation.Even if the man polishes your shoe you'll see nothing good about him cause u r already blind from bigotry.God will help some of you
Re: Nigeria Railway Corporation To Receive Locomotives By December – Minister by truth4meal(m): 2:39pm On Aug 24, 2013
Delivery Man:

When you're deprived of your daily balanced meals for a month and u're presented with Palm Oil rice, SWEAR say u no go dance azonto. Slowpokes like u are proud when you're made up of absolutely nothing.
Its not your fault actually; Its your low self esteem which is a result of perpetual misrule and miscarriage of vision like the one famous with this administration. While you are dancing with your palm oil your leaders are eating a 10 "circle" meal because they gave you 2 naira for palm oil while they feast on the remaining 2million and that is because of your low self esteem. This is about the future of the country its just like OBJ investing in NITEL landlines when GSM is the technological fad what would have happened - another govt scrap the landlines then dip hands in country's account to finance GSM then all the money spent on the landline project will be a waste. Its just doing what is worth doing well. Its a present success but future failure...if you still don't understand my point then you have a cerebral semblance with visionless leaders.
And to your deprivation - now that the trains are back can you sincerely say you prefer it to road transport or did you miss the snail mode features of our typical trains? Why did you think these rail bus were off the rail for 17years - its because of peoples apathy to rubbish looking, snail crawling trains which led to the collapse of the rail transport system...now the same trains are back refurbished but still same old rail b.itch of the past...
Re: Nigeria Railway Corporation To Receive Locomotives By December – Minister by chucky234(m): 2:47pm On Aug 24, 2013
Haba outdated locomotives in 2013?
Naija I hail, no single state of the art first class train in the whole federation despite the hundreds of billions of dollars already borrowed from IMF,China and the US.
Nigerians with their usual gullible nature will celebrate these crappy objects called trains without looking at how much money the govt spent to achieve the little they are celebrating.
A senator in India earns in 48yrs what David Mark as senate president earn in one calendar year yet the rail system in India is world class.
Re: Nigeria Railway Corporation To Receive Locomotives By December – Minister by HoldenCaulfield(m): 2:55pm On Aug 24, 2013

GEJ FOR 2015 - 2019

IGBO FOR 2019 - 2027

AKWAIBOM FOR 2027 - 2035

BENIN FOR 2035 - 2043

JESUS COMES - 3043

SHOUT HALLELUJAH grin
OH I PITY THIS IGBO CREATURES. THEY ARE ALWAYS DAY DREAMING. FYI IGBOS OR WHAT YOU CALL YOUR SELVES, YOUR END IS NEAR CAUSE NIGERIAN HITLER IS ABOUT TO BEGIN HIS OPERATION ON YOU.
Re: Nigeria Railway Corporation To Receive Locomotives By December – Minister by chucky234(m): 2:57pm On Aug 24, 2013
naptu2:

1) Locomotives = goods.

You are just deceiving yourself,the trains already in operation are locomotives and they conveys human beings and not goods only as you dumbly claimed.
The two coaches positioned along Alaba axis of the CMS - Mile 2 rail project in Lagos are also locomotives,where are the billions of dollars from IMF going.
Re: Nigeria Railway Corporation To Receive Locomotives By December – Minister by Tintinix: 3:05pm On Aug 24, 2013
chucky234: Haba outdated locomotives in 2013?
Naija I hail, no single state of the art first class train the whole despite the hundreds of billions of dollars already borrowed from IMF,China and the US.
Nigerians with their usual gullible will celebrate these crappy objects called trains without look how much money the govt spent to achieve the little they are celebrating.
A senator in India earn in 48yrs what David Mark as senate president in one calendar year yet the rail system in India is world class.
Apart from the fact that your bad belle is stinking to high heavens; the strategy being adopted in the short run is the right one! Revive the rail sector with existing infratructure and at the long run upgrade. We need to start from somewhere and quickly add value to the lives of Nigerian, whilst showing potential investors the possiblities that remain untapped with your recommendation.

Learn constructive Criticism! We have been without for 17 years! OBJ launch one rail line with automatic speed trains days to his exit from office with no result nobody talk pim! Now you have functioning locomotives and you are still complaining! Complain away, those that are benefitting from it are happier people!
Re: Nigeria Railway Corporation To Receive Locomotives By December – Minister by amadice(m): 3:22pm On Aug 24, 2013
All goodluck ebele azikwe jonathan should go n hug transformer...
Re: Nigeria Railway Corporation To Receive Locomotives By December – Minister by plaindealer: 3:27pm On Aug 24, 2013
[s][/s]

Sincere 9gerian:
[s]17 years ago? What!!
That encompasses the regime of 4 past leaders- Abacha, Abdusalam, OBJ and Yar Adua.

It took the 'clueless', 'mediocre' 'fisherman' 3yrs to fix the problem and return the railways on that route.

Nigerians behold GEJ, the promise keeper and best president since independence.

God bless my fatherland!

God bless and protect my president!!

God bless SINCERE9GERIANS!!!
[/s]

The contract was awarded by OBJ when GEJ was a bench warmer back in the creek so exactly what's GEJ and his odious air got to do with this project?

Na to steal projects and credit remain? See ya life..lmao
Re: Nigeria Railway Corporation To Receive Locomotives By December – Minister by plaindealer: 3:36pm On Aug 24, 2013
chucky234: You are just deceiving yourself,the trains already in operation are locomotives and they conveys human beings and not goods only as you dumbly claimed.
The two coaches positioned along Alaba axis of the CMS - Mile 2 rail project in Lagos are also locomotives,where are the billions of dollars from IMF going.

The trains to be used on the metro tracks are not here yet, the loco trains are track laying and testing trains and not the actual metro rail trains.

The metro rail cars electric-powered cars.

That was very dumb and clueless..

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Railway Corporation To Receive Locomotives By December – Minister by naptu2: 3:40pm On Aug 24, 2013
chucky234: You are just deceiving yourself,the trains already in operation are locomotives and they conveys human beings and not goods only as you dumbly claimed.

Now this is very funny.

1) Can you tell me what the two coaches positioned at Alaba axis are? What do you know about the HTC trains?

2) Where did you see me say that the locomotives will only carry goods?

3) Do you think that the Lagos State Government is buying trains to run on the Blue Line?

4) Who do you think owns the locomotives that are in the Alaba area?
Re: Nigeria Railway Corporation To Receive Locomotives By December – Minister by chucky234(m): 3:50pm On Aug 24, 2013
Tintinix:
Apart from the fact that your bad belle is stinking to high heavens; the strategy being adopted in the short run is the right one! Revive the rail sector with existing infratructure and at the long run upgrade. We need to start from somewhere and quickly add value to the lives of Nigerian, whilst showing potential investors the possiblities that remain untapped with your recommendation.

Learn constructive Criticism! We have been without for 17 years! OBJ launch one rail line with automatic speed trains days to his exit from office with no result nobody talk pim! Now you have functioning locomotives and you are still complaining! Complain away, those that are benefitting from it are happier people!
You borrow billions of dollars from the international communities just to revive an existing infrastructures,I can see why the country is where it is today.
Well done.
Re: Nigeria Railway Corporation To Receive Locomotives By December – Minister by Nobody: 3:50pm On Aug 24, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
17 years ago? What!!
That encompasses the regime of 4 past leaders- Abacha, Abdusalam, OBJ and Yar Adua.

It took the 'clueless', 'mediocre' 'fisherman' 3yrs to fix the problem and return the railways on that route.

Nigerians behold GEJ, the promise keeper and best president since independence.

God bless my fatherland!

God bless and protect my president!!

God bless SINCERE9GERIANS!!!

FRESH AIR!!!!
Imagine this guy working dispite D sharing frm oppressors and freaters like OBJ. If we collect D money OBJ and others have stolen and put it to work, imagine D outcome. 4 me i take him like an injection sytring which needs to pump out to knw it can work, so it will B for Jona if he works well, his work will speak 4 him. Nobody then will need to threaten nigerians with pronucement of curse 4 us to knw who has been a good leader. All threats of Obj are said to keep one captivity and fear. It is ppl in D village who dont take to news that dont knw, i think whn they start as already getting 24hrs electricity they will knw. Meanwhile OBJ cleared a plot of land and sand filled it with $16billon(dollars) in name of electricty project.
Re: Nigeria Railway Corporation To Receive Locomotives By December – Minister by naptu2: 3:58pm On Aug 24, 2013
I thought there was no reason to post on this thread, but I just discovered, to my amazement, that there's someone who knows absolutely nothing about what's going on in Nigeria.

Wow!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Has The South West Made A Wrong Move? / Osun: PDP Crisis Worsens As Adeleke, Ogunbiyi Rift Unsettles Party / Militants Suspend Ceasefire, Threaten Fresh Attacks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.