Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,548 members, 7,823,402 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

How Often Do You Play The Games On Your Phones, And When Do You? - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / How Often Do You Play The Games On Your Phones, And When Do You? (1330 Views)

Pls How Do I Play Multiplayer Games On Ppsspp / Will You Play Games In A Gaming Lounge / The Games U Played As A Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Often Do You Play The Games On Your Phones, And When Do You? by ayobase(m): 11:53pm On Aug 23, 2013
Hardly will you come across any phone without a game on it.

Snake Xenzia (the favourite of all), Sudoku, Music League, Bounce, Tone Wizard, brick breaker, brick builder, keyboard master, soccer and the likes.

These games are not there for "bankunjo" purpose, but to relax our minds at a point in time, and after the stress of the day while unwinding. For some, it is to play away time, while it is sleeping pill for some, when it is to keep boredom away for some.

Game is meant for the young and old, boys and girls, men and women, ladies and gentlmen from every walk of life.

Was surprised seeing my old man playing Brick builder some weeks back. I have always known him to be a very busy person, and maybe too SPIRITUAL to playing games. But he does have the time to play game also.

Some friends are Snake Xenzia's experts. I'm still trying hard to beat a record.

As for me, I play game anytime I feel like.

-When I wanna browse, but no EDGE or 3G.

-I sometimes play in the toilet if I'm gonna be spending quality time.

-When I wanna sleep.

-When I'm waiting for interviews (of course)

-When not driving

-When in the hospital's waiting lobby

-When I wanna clear my head off. My alcohol and cigar!

-When bored.

My favourites are Snake Xenzia, Brick destroyer and Brick Builder.

What about you. Don't tell me you don't play game!

Games on mobile phone only!

What's ur favourites, and when do u?

I'm playing brickbreaker right now!
Re: How Often Do You Play The Games On Your Phones, And When Do You? by REMMEI(m): 12:05am On Aug 24, 2013
I love this topic..coming back to say my mind.
Re: How Often Do You Play The Games On Your Phones, And When Do You? by Svelteb(f): 2:13am On Aug 24, 2013
Í love playing games a lot. I play games when I'm bored or have less wrk 2 do in d office. My games @ wrk are always spider solitaire nd scrabble(on ma system). On mi fone ar word mole nd brain challenge(now I don't av brain challenge on ma fone again, deleted it whn I discovered it runs down ma batry quickly). Though I play brickbreaker somx. Wit Nokia? Na bounce nd snake xenzia. Ah yes, sudoku used to b one of ma favourites then bt now nah Scrabble and S/Solitaire. I'm always very serious whn I start des games @ wrk, my boss wud even think I'm getting som serious job done whneva he comes 2 ma officegrin
This is my style, I'd open a page dat I'm suppose to b wrkng/av worked on dn start my game, wheneva he comes around, I click on d page/tab nd close d game immediately. I knw I'm nt d only one guilty of dis shacheesy.
Re: How Often Do You Play The Games On Your Phones, And When Do You? by ayobase(m): 4:08am On Aug 24, 2013
Svelteb: Í love playing games a lot. I play games when I'm bored or have less wrk 2 do in d office. My games @ wrk are always spider solitaire nd scrabble(on ma system). On mi fone ar word mole nd brain challenge(now I don't av brain challenge on ma fone again, deleted it whn I discovered it runs down ma batry quickly). Though I play brickbreaker somx. Wit Nokia? Na bounce nd snake xenzia. Ah yes, sudoku used to b one of ma favourites then bt now nah Scrabble and S/Solitaire. I'm always very serious whn I start des games @ wrk, my boss wud even think I'm getting som serious job done whneva he comes 2 ma officegrin
This is my style, I'd open a page dat I'm suppose to b wrkng/av worked on dn start my game, wheneva he comes around, I click on d page/tab nd close d game immediately. I knw I'm nt d only one guilty of dis shacheesy.

Lol, your are not the only one guilty of this.

Nice one!
Re: How Often Do You Play The Games On Your Phones, And When Do You? by anukulapo: 3:10pm On Aug 24, 2013
Bubble breaker on my sony ericsson xperia. Na anytime boredom catch me.

1 Like

Re: How Often Do You Play The Games On Your Phones, And When Do You? by jonni457(m): 11:04pm On Mar 16, 2019
The game spider solitaire plays smooth with no problems. The animation makes it enjoyable as well as the music. It plays loud which is usually a problem with most games. The column of buttons on the sidebar gives you all game choices which makes it easier as well as a time saver. Very fun and entertaining for anyone who loves card games.

(1) (Reply)

Naija Gaming Evo Sept 2014 *prizes To Bewon* / Fifa Soccer: Prime Stars Download For Android / Help Me Choose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.