Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,509 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

Fraudster Clones FCT Minister’s Phone, Swindles Him Of N3m - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fraudster Clones FCT Minister’s Phone, Swindles Him Of N3m (12041 Views)

Udoedehe: Akpabio Gave Us N3m “transport Money” Each After PDP Caucus Meetings / Police Arrest FCT Minister’s Nephew, Three Others For Kidnapping / FCT Minister's Spokesman Shot In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fraudster Clones FCT Minister’s Phone, Swindles Him Of N3m by chingydaboss(m): 12:59pm On Aug 24, 2013
Using knowledge wher it is not appropriate....

Use ur knowledge in order to achieve good tinz
Re: Fraudster Clones FCT Minister’s Phone, Swindles Him Of N3m by Youngpo413: 1:13pm On Aug 24, 2013
Maxymilliano: For the Chief Of Staff to be outsmarted and ordered around like an errand boy to pay money into a private account, he should be sacked and replace with the con man!

That's the kinda brain the minister ought to have around him, not a docile Chief Of Staff who can't smell fraud from miles away ...

Maybe there is more to it than what we hear,cuz a sane man just can`t doled out 3m just like that.

No be naija we dey?
Re: Fraudster Clones FCT Minister’s Phone, Swindles Him Of N3m by dljbd1(m): 1:29pm On Aug 24, 2013
These guys should better start confessing! angry
Re: Fraudster Clones FCT Minister’s Phone, Swindles Him Of N3m by deebrain(m): 1:55pm On Aug 24, 2013
robin hood
Re: Fraudster Clones FCT Minister’s Phone, Swindles Him Of N3m by Nobody: 1:59pm On Aug 24, 2013
cry cry
Re: Fraudster Clones FCT Minister’s Phone, Swindles Him Of N3m by IYANGBALI: 3:04pm On Aug 24, 2013
Tolexander: there must be something hidden between the minister and chief of staff.
Cos am wondering how the chief of staff will be that daft to give an audience to the phone control without any hidden agenda.
you are right,the man should be fired
Re: Fraudster Clones FCT Minister’s Phone, Swindles Him Of N3m by Nobody: 3:37pm On Aug 24, 2013
"disappeared into thin air" (Story) Am not sure if the guy was caught. Anyway sorry minister for d 3m
Re: Fraudster Clones FCT Minister’s Phone, Swindles Him Of N3m by VoteOutPDPJona: 4:05pm On Aug 24, 2013
I doubt if this is the first time the Thief of staff, pardon, chief of staff is releasing money on the orders of the 'oga at the top'.

But that 'ingenious' crook could be a great tool in the hands of our security agents. Instead of rotting away in jail, security agents could leverage on his expertise to crack down on the bad guys in our society. grin grin
Re: Fraudster Clones FCT Minister’s Phone, Swindles Him Of N3m by FOLYKAZE(m): 5:00pm On Aug 24, 2013
Maxymilliano: For the Chief Of Staff to be outsmarted and ordered around like an errand boy to pay money into a private account, he should be sacked and replace with the con man!

That's the kinda brain the minister ought to have around him, not a docile Chief Of Staff who can't smell fraud from miles away ...

What should will be expecting when daylight robber catch thief? Ole catch Ole
Re: Fraudster Clones FCT Minister’s Phone, Swindles Him Of N3m by thecorrs(m): 5:11pm On Aug 24, 2013
thief stole from another thief.i kall dat jungle justice... make i watch my movie jor
Re: Fraudster Clones FCT Minister’s Phone, Swindles Him Of N3m by Ayorh4you(m): 5:27pm On Aug 24, 2013
trying to get his own share of the national cake. sadly, he wasnt smart enough
Re: Fraudster Clones FCT Minister’s Phone, Swindles Him Of N3m by Youngzedd(m): 6:33pm On Aug 24, 2013
Mallam is always mallam.

I don't when those with criminal mind will learn.

Nigeria is too big to commit such crime and go free if you aren't on the top.

Your details are there.
Re: Fraudster Clones FCT Minister’s Phone, Swindles Him Of N3m by Nobody: 7:45pm On Aug 24, 2013
hackex:

I can help you bro.. wink wink but you are on your own..
give me the tutotial pls
Re: Fraudster Clones FCT Minister’s Phone, Swindles Him Of N3m by Gwekzy: 8:11pm On Aug 24, 2013
Nice One Broda..hacks does bots..crack does stones
Re: Fraudster Clones FCT Minister’s Phone, Swindles Him Of N3m by ncpat(m): 10:53pm On Aug 24, 2013
This guy is a free guy because u can`t keep him 4 more than 48hrs without charging him to court n in the court "my oga @ the top go talk wetin 3m dey do for house wey him government dey agitate for cashless economy n believe me my oga @ d top no wan involve therefore let the guy go n if further investigation it may likely revealed that the COS has hand in it.
Re: Fraudster Clones FCT Minister’s Phone, Swindles Him Of N3m by Nobody: 2:02am On Aug 25, 2013
this theif bala that stole our money (abuja civil servant)
over tax our salary for five months
stole our 40 percents rent
armedpen robber
Re: Fraudster Clones FCT Minister’s Phone, Swindles Him Of N3m by Nuges11(m): 9:24am On Aug 25, 2013
That's my problem with Nigerian con men; they never seem to prepare a get-away plan. So you thought the thieves won't notice you stole from them abi, mumu. At least now you've learnt that a get-away plan is as important as the main plan. Anyways, prepare to have your ass smoked coz thieves don't like to be stolen from.
Re: Fraudster Clones FCT Minister’s Phone, Swindles Him Of N3m by Stonerobaba(m): 9:27am On Aug 26, 2013
so this is how the Governor had been instructing him to transfer money right from the onset if not why would he have done so without following due process.u are all rogues.
Re: Fraudster Clones FCT Minister’s Phone, Swindles Him Of N3m by UKDBOSS: 9:58am On Aug 28, 2013
Tim newton was right. We nigerians dont frown @ corruption wen it is pointed out that someone from among us is. We shrug it off nd sometimes even admire it wen it is particularly innovative. Just look @ all d comments

(1) (2) (Reply)

Terrorist Attacks In Borno: Office Of The Acting President Reacts / Kidnapped ABSU Student Regains Freedom / Phone Network Shut Down In 13 Katsina LGAs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.