Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

Prophet To Fashola: Re-open Yaba Railway Market Or Lose Your Children - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prophet To Fashola: Re-open Yaba Railway Market Or Lose Your Children (38389 Views)

Ambode Presents Gift To Fashola At Law Dinner (Photos) / Agbaje’s Response To Fashola’s Tax Indictment / Soyinka Leads Protest To Fashola Over N4bn First Lady House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet To Fashola: Re-open Yaba Railway Market Or Lose Your Children by Nobody: 4:10pm On Aug 24, 2013
grin

fashirola is afraid?

No wonder they discussed it in this thread. fashirola said he will deal with us, us are now dealing with him. Is this the story line?

A prophet of GOD has spoken his own o grin

https://www.nairaland.com/1400843/amala-now-bad-food
Re: Prophet To Fashola: Re-open Yaba Railway Market Or Lose Your Children by b03liberty(m): 4:11pm On Aug 24, 2013
Never mind the man, his prophesy only comes frm Nigeria god. Accordng to John Eithan. Prophet my fut!
Re: Prophet To Fashola: Re-open Yaba Railway Market Or Lose Your Children by todayguest(m): 4:11pm On Aug 24, 2013
Another Prophet of doom! Are today's prophets shut out of boom? Importantly, no info is useless.
Re: Prophet To Fashola: Re-open Yaba Railway Market Or Lose Your Children by softtouch2(m): 4:15pm On Aug 24, 2013
This guy dey look for contract from Lagos State Govt, that's why he displayed ALL his mobile numbers, just in case if one network is not available, another one go dey. His picture look like obituary sef
Re: Prophet To Fashola: Re-open Yaba Railway Market Or Lose Your Children by logica(m): 4:15pm On Aug 24, 2013
He should be arrested immediately. This is a direct threat to life.
Re: Prophet To Fashola: Re-open Yaba Railway Market Or Lose Your Children by Nobody: 4:15pm On Aug 24, 2013
I wonder why everyone is acting all shocked. Have we all forgotten that the Federal Neuropsychiatric hospital is opposite said Railway line?
Re: Prophet To Fashola: Re-open Yaba Railway Market Or Lose Your Children by drdams: 4:15pm On Aug 24, 2013
His mother must b 1 of d traders der..
Prophet of doom, re-opening an illegal market.

Y is it dat most prophet c bad news disemmination as an avenue to attract easy publicity..
Re: Prophet To Fashola: Re-open Yaba Railway Market Or Lose Your Children by UjSizzle(f): 4:15pm On Aug 24, 2013
Am i the only one who thinks the pics on the poster is a dead person
Re: Prophet To Fashola: Re-open Yaba Railway Market Or Lose Your Children by logica(m): 4:17pm On Aug 24, 2013
uj_sizzle: Am i the only one who thinks the pics on the poster is a dead person

LOL...very old pic. That was all the baboon could find in his house. He has no recent pictures.
Re: Prophet To Fashola: Re-open Yaba Railway Market Or Lose Your Children by yunisco: 4:18pm On Aug 24, 2013
gboss4sure:

Lagos will just fold up, go and ask Suswan, You think say na by throwing owambe party with borrowed money dey make IGR to grow?
idiot,lagos alone can feed d whole of southeasth, give u guys good education and rehabilitate all igbos destitute, just d way we are doing now.

2 Likes

Re: Prophet To Fashola: Re-open Yaba Railway Market Or Lose Your Children by yunisco: 4:21pm On Aug 24, 2013
Tusky44: grin

fashirola is afraid?

No wonder they discussed it in this thread. fashirola said he will deal with us, us are now dealing with him. Is this the story line?

A prophet of GOD has spoken his own o ;

https://www.nairaland.com/1400843/amala-now-bad-food
. idiot okija can't function in southwest. Olodo

1 Like

Re: Prophet To Fashola: Re-open Yaba Railway Market Or Lose Your Children by seangy4konji: 4:23pm On Aug 24, 2013
Effect of skunk and alomo is not soo good...how can you be hawking by the railway if you are not even madam not a lagosian but I know nothing is gonna happen...attention seeker...hawkers and road side as if we are in 1923...

1 Like

Re: Prophet To Fashola: Re-open Yaba Railway Market Or Lose Your Children by floxybaby8(f): 4:25pm On Aug 24, 2013
Imagine dat!!! Threatening a Governor. wat Rubbish
Re: Prophet To Fashola: Re-open Yaba Railway Market Or Lose Your Children by ziccoit: 4:26pm On Aug 24, 2013
Using Christianity to break law and commit crimes. Anyway, I'm not surprised, this has become order of the day. Thieves.
Re: Prophet To Fashola: Re-open Yaba Railway Market Or Lose Your Children by yunisco: 4:28pm On Aug 24, 2013
I have said it b4, any ibo man coming from the southeast to southwest, must show his/her international passport and resident permit not igbos association I.D

1 Like

Re: Prophet To Fashola: Re-open Yaba Railway Market Or Lose Your Children by talktimi(m): 4:28pm On Aug 24, 2013
bennyraz: If the prophet is an Ibo man then i think Ibo's living in lagos are just calling for violence for themselves! this is an Open threat to a state Governor! i think the SSS needs to look for the perpetrators of this act and put them were they belong! behind bars!
and if the prophet turns out to be an idoma man or urhobo nko what will happen ?
Re: Prophet To Fashola: Re-open Yaba Railway Market Or Lose Your Children by yunisco: 4:33pm On Aug 24, 2013
talktimi: and if the prophet turns out to be an idoma man or urhobo nko what will happen ?
. We will pardon them bcus they are not as foolish as an ibo man but wen dey try it next time, we will use canou to deport them. Thank u

2 Likes

Re: Prophet To Fashola: Re-open Yaba Railway Market Or Lose Your Children by Gorrbachev: 4:33pm On Aug 24, 2013
Uncultured careless senseless people, God forbid, What if something happens to Fashola's child. and awon omo aye decide to physically prophecy on igbos.
Re: Prophet To Fashola: Re-open Yaba Railway Market Or Lose Your Children by jaymdee(m): 4:33pm On Aug 24, 2013
I can bet that Oga Fashola will not have knowledge of this. Empty talk. I blame the business centre that agreed to print this nonsense.
Re: Prophet To Fashola: Re-open Yaba Railway Market Or Lose Your Children by Bakpagb: 4:35pm On Aug 24, 2013
This man should be investigated.
Re: Prophet To Fashola: Re-open Yaba Railway Market Or Lose Your Children by Neatboy(m): 4:36pm On Aug 24, 2013
In fact this nitwit should be arrested immediately!!
Re: Prophet To Fashola: Re-open Yaba Railway Market Or Lose Your Children by ronnyfam(f): 4:37pm On Aug 24, 2013
Pls do not blame pastor,the man is a frustrated soul,tithe is no longer coming again.
Re: Prophet To Fashola: Re-open Yaba Railway Market Or Lose Your Children by Humanbeans(m): 4:39pm On Aug 24, 2013
let september 2nd come, and we will see wether he is lying or not.
Re: Prophet To Fashola: Re-open Yaba Railway Market Or Lose Your Children by talktimi(m): 4:40pm On Aug 24, 2013
yunisco: Are u drunk? Can't u see that christopher Ukpala is ur elder brother and Orji spiritual father. If I slap u here, b4 u open d eye, na ukwa in enugu u go see ur self
grin going by your delirious rantings, youre obviously the drunk person here & it will do you good to slap yourself. Ok
Re: Prophet To Fashola: Re-open Yaba Railway Market Or Lose Your Children by danot1030: 4:43pm On Aug 24, 2013
is dat message 4rm God dat will knw n serve or 4rm a hungary n frustratd man? BEWARE OF FAKE PROPHET
Re: Prophet To Fashola: Re-open Yaba Railway Market Or Lose Your Children by picoba(m): 4:47pm On Aug 24, 2013
The man may not be of God. His Utterance is satanic.

Re: Prophet To Fashola: Re-open Yaba Railway Market Or Lose Your Children by danot1030: 4:51pm On Aug 24, 2013
dr dams:

Y is it dat most prophet c bad news disemmination as an avenue to attract easy publicity..
dat's d effect of hunger, a hungary man is capable of any manipulation.
Re: Prophet To Fashola: Re-open Yaba Railway Market Or Lose Your Children by BigSamX(m): 4:51pm On Aug 24, 2013
lets dont underestimate dis man ooo,he might ve a develish power he wants 2 confirm...He Fashola shud just b prayerful
Re: Prophet To Fashola: Re-open Yaba Railway Market Or Lose Your Children by Nobody: 4:52pm On Aug 24, 2013
Is that what Jesus taught him? And who christened the man as a prophet?

Funny prophets all over the country.
Re: Prophet To Fashola: Re-open Yaba Railway Market Or Lose Your Children by danot1030: 4:52pm On Aug 24, 2013
uj_sizzle: Am i the only one who thinks the pics on the poster is a dead person

LOL
Re: Prophet To Fashola: Re-open Yaba Railway Market Or Lose Your Children by Ayorh4you(m): 4:57pm On Aug 24, 2013
Gullible man undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Prophet To Fashola: Re-open Yaba Railway Market Or Lose Your Children by Nobody: 4:58pm On Aug 24, 2013
Respect is Reciprocal.

Seems this governor is loosing the respects by the day...

Anyway I am not suprised..

What do y'all expect..when most Lagosians and their rulers have no atom of respect for the office of the president.

If Mr governor is bold enough to confront, threaten the F.G, then a leper, a tout is good enough to threaten Mr governor.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Workers Fleeing From Explosion Scene In Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) / We Have Left Everything To God - Deborah Yakubu's Parents / Nigeria's State & Commercial Capitals-excluding Lagos & Abuja (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.