Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,575 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

My First Date Is On The Way, Please I Need Advice Urgently...pls For God Sake - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My First Date Is On The Way, Please I Need Advice Urgently...pls For God Sake (876 Views)

Help!!! My Girlfriend And My Sister Are Enemies... I Need Advice Urgently / Feel My Heart Beat, Why Do I Feel This Way? Please.... / Caught His Landlady And Co-tenant In The Act (advice Urgently Needed) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My First Date Is On The Way, Please I Need Advice Urgently...pls For God Sake by israelboy1(m): 12:53pm On Aug 24, 2013
Thank you for opening this, cos i really appreciate ur effort in opening this article, i am very greatful and so excited cos of this, cos i know what it means to sacrifce your MB just to help an online friend like me. But before i analyze my situation, i want you to take your precious time in reading this article well, so you can come up with a geniue advise, may God help you as you read.
Thanks, and pls don't just read, but try living a comment also. Thanks smiley

i always have so much feelings for ladies, but this one am looking forward to dating, she has just been different from all, cos my brain has just been flarbagasted to the extent of me not been able to think and reason well, so i don't know the way to carry out this first date of ours. i want it to be an exciting thing, so that it can never be forgotten. Though, many ideas re just running in my mind as if they re on maratton, and i dont even know the best one to choose. I have seen alot, and watched alot, not only even that, i have read a lot about dating, am just scared on fucking up on my first date.
I will try to write most of the ideas in my mind and i will be so greatful if you can add yours also, so i can choose the best.thanks
the first one: *i was thinking on giving her a key to my new car, this is my first car, and it was newly bought. So i was planning on giving her the key, and she will be the one to drive both of us to where she thinks is the most expensive place where we can catch fun and i will ask her out there, but my scare is that, if i hand her the key, she might be so happy thinking i gave/dash her the car, and i won't be comfortable if she realizes that was not my intention, and i will be so sad if she put on a sad face.
*though, i have seen a lot of situations where by girls re been asked out in some of this resturant, a ring been placed inside their ice-cream, but what i have in mind is to put a small diamond (one of the most expensive) inside a yougurt, am scared cos she might swallow this cos hv noticed one thing about her, whenever we re together, she is always smiling, not even concentrating with what she is doing and for me, though am a shy type if not for ceiling and window, i don't knw where else to be looking whenever she is starring at me, well if she swallows this diamond of a thing, MARKET DON SPOIL...(what re we still waiting for, to quickly put sleeping tablet and andrew liver salt), sad but even if she takes that, i can't follow her into the females toilet.
*i read a situation whereby a guy jumped down from a tall building, i asked myself, why will i do such a thing, if i try jumping and my girl taught it is Eedi(winch craft), she might be thinking they re following me from my village and you know, most of the girls are scared of winches and wizards and i dont what her to think about that
*maybe posing like a theif going to her house shouting YOUR LOVE OR YOUR LIFE, and unfortunately, she also has a gun...kaasaa, na to dey beg things fit save me, moreover, she quickly realised i was with a toy gun, but the one she is having is original one sad
heeeeeeeey, wat sort of date is dat Well
there re still lot more which re in my mind, but those re the ones i can still remember for now, let me hear you guys opinion also, but note, you re helping me ni oooh, let us help each other.
Thank you very much
Re: My First Date Is On The Way, Please I Need Advice Urgently...pls For God Sake by Nobody: 1:11pm On Aug 24, 2013
Mtcheeew
Re: My First Date Is On The Way, Please I Need Advice Urgently...pls For God Sake by israelboy1(m): 1:14pm On Aug 24, 2013
iterator24: Mtcheeew

to be candid you shouldn't have done that
Re: My First Date Is On The Way, Please I Need Advice Urgently...pls For God Sake by pasqal09: 1:15pm On Aug 24, 2013
israel boy:

to be candid you shouldn't have done that
What r u gonna do? Assasinate him?
Re: My First Date Is On The Way, Please I Need Advice Urgently...pls For God Sake by 190theclown: 1:16pm On Aug 24, 2013
wow bro u gonna get laid this afternoon

congrats in advance

remember not to use a condom - na so e dey sweet pass grin
Re: My First Date Is On The Way, Please I Need Advice Urgently...pls For God Sake by shortgun(m): 1:19pm On Aug 24, 2013
mtcheeeew x 50
get a life
Re: My First Date Is On The Way, Please I Need Advice Urgently...pls For God Sake by Nobody: 1:21pm On Aug 24, 2013
U seriously think u're gonna get answers here. U're on a long thing bro.
Re: My First Date Is On The Way, Please I Need Advice Urgently...pls For God Sake by Tinkybabe(f): 1:25pm On Aug 24, 2013
@ OP Visit www.confused.com.
A credible website where all your questions will be answered tongue
Re: My First Date Is On The Way, Please I Need Advice Urgently...pls For God Sake by Iaz93: 1:27pm On Aug 24, 2013
OK! now, I just wasted my mb!
Re: My First Date Is On The Way, Please I Need Advice Urgently...pls For God Sake by ChiSun27(m): 1:33pm On Aug 24, 2013
Chaiii!!!!! Hunger na bad thing ooooooo!!!!!
Re: My First Date Is On The Way, Please I Need Advice Urgently...pls For God Sake by pasqal09: 1:35pm On Aug 24, 2013
Time to unfollow this thread
Re: My First Date Is On The Way, Please I Need Advice Urgently...pls For God Sake by israelboy1(m): 5:30pm On Aug 24, 2013
all what i will say is this: MY PEOPLE PERISH CAUSE THEY LACK KNOWLEDGE, well i was just trying to be funny, u guys took it the other way round, even if you have nothing to comment, you should have preserved your MB for something better, all i know is that nigerians will always be nigerians, no matter how high the seat you placed them on....well it is well sha, at u all
Re: My First Date Is On The Way, Please I Need Advice Urgently...pls For God Sake by israelboy1(m): 5:31pm On Aug 24, 2013
pasqal09:
What r u gonna do? Assasinate him?

i know i cant do anything, than just to be watching your acts, but it will be better if you act the right part in the script given to you by nature
Re: My First Date Is On The Way, Please I Need Advice Urgently...pls For God Sake by israelboy1(m): 5:32pm On Aug 24, 2013
shortgun: mtcheeeew x 50
get a life

how i wish i could guess your age correctly, cos with this you have displayed, i guess you are below 15, well lets see who has to get a life,.......but remember, no hard feelings bro...all is well
Re: My First Date Is On The Way, Please I Need Advice Urgently...pls For God Sake by israelboy1(m): 5:33pm On Aug 24, 2013
Iaz93: OK! now, I'm just wasted my mb!

i would have paid you back, only if your sentence were to be correct
Re: My First Date Is On The Way, Please I Need Advice Urgently...pls For God Sake by israelboy1(m): 5:34pm On Aug 24, 2013
ChiSun27: Chaiii!!!!! Hunger na bad thing ooooooo!!!!!

i just don't know what to say to you...........all is well
Re: My First Date Is On The Way, Please I Need Advice Urgently...pls For God Sake by Iaz93: 6:14pm On Aug 24, 2013
israel boy:

i would have paid you back, only if your sentence were to be correct
grin grin Will you pay me back if I correct it?
Re: My First Date Is On The Way, Please I Need Advice Urgently...pls For God Sake by israelboy1(m): 6:24pm On Aug 24, 2013
Iaz93: grin grin Will you pay me back if I correct it?

i just don't know what to type
Re: My First Date Is On The Way, Please I Need Advice Urgently...pls For God Sake by Gudintent: 6:28pm On Aug 24, 2013
Has your date been and gone?

(1) (Reply)

Is It A Sign That She Loves Me??? / How Far Do I Have To Run Away From My Forbidden Fruit? / How To Find And Keep The Man Of Your Dream(7 Simple Steps)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.