Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,656 members, 7,809,482 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:24 AM

General New Zealand Student Enquires - Travel (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General New Zealand Student Enquires (210118 Views)

New Zealand Student Visa / Australia Or New Zealand Student Visa! / New Zealand Student Visa: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (51) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General New Zealand Student Enquires by omoyasobur(m): 8:48pm On Jan 08, 2018
cconcept:
Thank you so much sir, these following documents are available;1.Declaration of marriage document 2.Prove of funds 4200NZD 3.Tenancy agreement (my name and partner stated) 4.Property (land) 5.Whatsapp and facebook conversations 6.Pictures together 7.Pictures of my family and i 8.Bank statements showing financial support between my partner and i 9.My partners prove for change of name. Others include; partner supporting partnership documents, my partners scholarship letter of offer. Please ill like to know if i am still missing out a vital document or if i am good to go with these. Thanks.

Oh Okay...
As at the last time I checked(there might have been an update,but at the moment I have not checked..please reconfirm),you or your partner will need to show $4,200 as evidence of funds. Also,you and your partner will need to provide evidence your relationship is genuine(marriage certificate is not enough)...evidences such as marriage certificate,pictures of wedding,naming,vacation together,child birth certificates(if you have children), joint bank statement,tenancy agreement in both names,utility bills(waste collection bills,power bills),joint ownership of properties--must show names, some even add facebook page grabs..these are the ones I can easily remember now

plus the usual requirements of meeting health and character standards...

You need to be thorough..INZ is very strict with visas that deals with relationships... Some applications even involve interview

Please Note: "Just sharing information, none of my comments are to be construed as immigration advice"
Re: General New Zealand Student Enquires by Nobody: 7:57am On Jan 11, 2018
Delvindy:

Wow! This is helpful.
But I have submitted my visa application already.
For onward travel, I just attached the scholarship letter.
Even though I am working, my parents will be sponsoring my flight ticket.
I am about opening a dom account today though, maybe I'll move cash there and keep incase they require stronger evidence. I hope it is not too late.
I am so anxious about this visa thing, I pray the process will be smooth.

Hello. I sent you a PM. Kindly reply. I am also on the verge of applying for my Visa, and I require some info. Thanks.
Re: General New Zealand Student Enquires by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jan 15, 2018
Pls house, what do I need to prepare for the February opening scholarship through New Zealand Foreign Affairs and Trade.

I was admitted for doctoral degree program at Lincoln University.

I was due to resume this February though, but I couldn't raise the necessary resources. Therefore, I was advised to defer my admission and apply for the scholarship.

Pls I implore anyone with a useful info to pls furnish me. Thanks very much.
Re: General New Zealand Student Enquires by Kooko10: 11:54am On Jan 16, 2018
Hello house, I submitted my application on the 6th of December and I have not heard from NI. Do I need to contact them? #worried#
Re: General New Zealand Student Enquires by chaiks: 12:33pm On Jan 16, 2018
I have all my documents ready to apply for a masters degree and scholarship. how do I begin please? any ongoing scholarship application for masters?
Re: General New Zealand Student Enquires by futureenergy: 4:46pm On Jan 17, 2018
Re: General New Zealand Student Enquires by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jan 20, 2018
Kooko10:
Hello house, I submitted my application on the 6th of December and I have not heard from NI. Do I need to contact them? #worried#

Have you eventually heard from them? How did it go?
Re: General New Zealand Student Enquires by Kooko10: 7:44am On Jan 23, 2018
Nothing yet
Lawprince:

Have you eventually heard from them? How did it go?
Re: General New Zealand Student Enquires by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jan 23, 2018
Kooko10:
Nothing yet

I think you need to contact them asap. It's far beyond 20 days already.

1 Like

Re: General New Zealand Student Enquires by ojsamuel(m): 4:22pm On Jan 31, 2018
Application for New Zealand Development Scholarship 2018 has started.
Apply here: https://www.mfat.govt.nz/en/aid-and-development/scholarships/who-can-apply-for-a-scholarship-3/africa-scholarships/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General New Zealand Student Enquires by Feyifola: 6:52pm On Jan 31, 2018
Applying for vocational program,what is the first step for someone still in Nigeria and can one do it byself?
I think i can help,getting Newzealand PR is by studies.but there tuition are expensive.the best way is to apply for vocational programe,with this u will get an aceptance letter and apply for visa.vocational tuition ranges from 2000 dollars and above,its affordable to pay.since it cheapest,and u will later apply to a university if u wish,mind you with PR,your tuition will be cheaper.my Uncle is there and currently schooling in Aoraki polytechnic,he operates an restorant.hes married to a korean.well,thats wat he did.mind you,NEWZEALAND visa is easy,but full of stress.ask any questions,am here to reply.
Re: General New Zealand Student Enquires by chaiks: 7:58pm On Jan 31, 2018
vocational program of 2000 dollars? that I'll be cool. besides can a graduate here in Nigeria, still apply for an undergraduate program for the new Zealand development scholarship? my cousin is seriously considering the idea as he wasn't all that satisfied with his education in Nigeria so far.
Re: General New Zealand Student Enquires by omoyasobur(m): 6:39pm On Feb 02, 2018
please do you have any link as to where to apply to any vocational program in NZ. and how do i go about it. thanks
Re: General New Zealand Student Enquires by Xkoba: 3:52pm On Feb 05, 2018
Hello house anyone studying or applying for PhD animal science or agric related in the house
Re: General New Zealand Student Enquires by ojsamuel(m): 4:34pm On Feb 05, 2018
Xkoba:
Hello house anyone studying or applying for PhD animal science or agric related in the house
@ojesamtolu... But MSc animal science
Re: General New Zealand Student Enquires by chuksey1(m): 4:45pm On Feb 05, 2018
Xkoba:

Hello bro. I applied to Lincoln University for PhD in Animal Science. It's been over 3months I submitted all the documents required for admission yet no word. I don't know what to do next..
Re: General New Zealand Student Enquires by go4value(m): 9:05pm On Feb 05, 2018
Somebody really needs to help us out here ooo, like Bellong is doing for Australian faithfuls...
Let's know other options available for us that don't have plenty millions for universities... Even if it's vocational courses make we follow enter New Zealand... My research shows that even vocational schools pay upto $12k for a year course ooo... I believe there must be a way out
For the present scholarship we need a step by step guide on it.. @concepts and other gurus
Re: General New Zealand Student Enquires by Xkoba: 9:46pm On Feb 05, 2018
go4value:
Somebody really needs to help us out here ooo, like Bellong is doing for Australian faithfuls...
Let's know other options available for us that don't have plenty millions for universities... Even if it's vocational courses make we follow enter New Zealand... My research shows that even vocational schools pay upto $12k for a year course ooo... I believe there must be a way out
For the present scholarship we need a step by step guide on it.. @concepts and other gurus
Nice write up..pls after taking up the scholarship offer any consequence for not returning to Nigeria after completion of the program
Re: General New Zealand Student Enquires by Xkoba: 10:31pm On Feb 05, 2018
Kk..way forward

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (51) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada-part2 / On Vacation: New York City / I Finally Got To America-thanks Nairaland!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.