Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,875 members, 7,817,575 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

General New Zealand Student Enquires - Travel (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General New Zealand Student Enquires (210637 Views)

New Zealand Student Visa / Australia Or New Zealand Student Visa! / New Zealand Student Visa: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (51) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General New Zealand Student Enquires by Collineno: 12:54pm On Nov 08, 2017
Is there anyone who wants to study or is currently studying at university of Canterbury??

1 Like

Re: General New Zealand Student Enquires by cconcept: 6:06pm On Nov 08, 2017
Collineno:
Is there anyone who wants to study or is currently studying at university of Canterbury??

What's up?
Re: General New Zealand Student Enquires by Kooko10: 9:28am On Nov 09, 2017
Please help!
I have started filling the forms for NZ study visa online, what are the important additional documents i need to upload . I got admission to study nursing (BSc)
Ticha:

Where are the Nigerians in Auckland o! We arrived 2 weeks ago
Re: General New Zealand Student Enquires by Kooko10: 9:29am On Nov 09, 2017
Please help!
I have started filling the forms for NZ study visa online, what are the important additional documents i need to upload . Thanks in advance
Re: General New Zealand Student Enquires by thebest1210(m): 11:53am On Nov 09, 2017
Kooko10:
Please help!
I have started filling the forms for NZ study visa online, what are the important additional documents i need to upload . Thanks in advance

You should include your transcripts, proof that you have a strong ties with your home country e.g family, job, properties etc. , birth certificate, academic certificate (make sure that your school will be ready to respond to them, when they want to verify your qualifications. I don't really know how you are going to do it, but they will contact your school to verify your certificate) .

Good luck!
Re: General New Zealand Student Enquires by Kooko10: 1:33pm On Nov 09, 2017
Thanks, what type of document do i need to upload to prove i have a strong tie with my home country eg family? I heard i can use their birth certificate how true is that please?
thebest1210:

You should include your transcripts, proof that you have a strong ties with your home country e.g family, job, properties etc. , birth certificate, academic certificate (make sure that your school will be ready to respond to them, when they want to verify your qualifications. I don't really know how you are going to do it, but they will contact your school to verify your certificate) .

Good luck!
Re: General New Zealand Student Enquires by thebest1210(m): 2:26pm On Nov 09, 2017
Kooko10:
Thanks, what type of document do i need to upload to prove i have a strong tie with my home country eg family? I heard i can use their birth certificate how true is that please?

If you are married, you can present your marriage certificate. If single, I don't really know.
Don't know about using birth certificate as a proof of family tie with home country. May be true, but I don't know. I'm sorry.

1 Like

Re: General New Zealand Student Enquires by princessykd: 7:09pm On Nov 09, 2017
cconcept:

What's up?
; i will be having my masters at Canterbury by feb God's willing,are you currently studying there?
Re: General New Zealand Student Enquires by cconcept: 7:13pm On Nov 09, 2017
princessykd:
; i will be having my masters at Canterbury by feb God's willing,are you currently studying there?
What do you want to know?
Are you financially capable or on scholarship?
Do you have admission and visa?
Re: General New Zealand Student Enquires by princessykd: 8:01pm On Nov 09, 2017
On a scholarship, MFAT scholarships. I have admission and my scholarship letter of offer. I just want to know
Re: General New Zealand Student Enquires by futureenergy: 8:25pm On Nov 09, 2017
danielarivas:

Hi dear May I ask what was your gpa for your undergraduate?
Senorita . . . are you still here?
Re: General New Zealand Student Enquires by cconcept: 8:28pm On Nov 09, 2017
princessykd:
On a scholarship, MFAT scholarships. I have admission and my scholarship letter of offer. I just want to know so I'll have a friend

You are welcome to Christchurch smiley
You would love it here.
Re: General New Zealand Student Enquires by foreverkind1(m): 6:49pm On Nov 13, 2017
princessykd:
On a scholarship, MFAT scholarships. I have admission and my scholarship letter of offer. I just want to know
Bro, please what's your course and how did you get the scholarship sir?
Re: General New Zealand Student Enquires by pstfrancis(m): 6:51am On Nov 15, 2017
Pls does the New Zealand scholarship include PhD or its just MSC alone?

Thanks for the reaponse
Re: General New Zealand Student Enquires by futureenergy: 5:04pm On Nov 16, 2017
pstfrancis:
Pls does the New Zealand scholarship include PhD or its just MSC alone?

Thanks for the reaponse

Yes, PhD is inclusive.
Re: General New Zealand Student Enquires by pstfrancis(m): 8:04pm On Nov 16, 2017
futureenergy:

Yes, PhD is inclusive.

OK thanks a lot for that response
Re: General New Zealand Student Enquires by eyele(m): 11:29am On Nov 17, 2017
hausalander:
As for UOA supervisor is not necessary when you are applying. Just apply after your application pass their admission criteria,the will contact you to choose your supervisor.that is how I myself got the admission

Hello bro,

I am currently applying for PhD at the University of Auckland but I stay in China now. I tried submitting my application online but not going through. I graduated with CGPA of 4.55 at masters level in Information Technology. Can you advise which better way to submit the application. Also, is there anyone in UOA to help and I can relate with?

Thank you.
Re: General New Zealand Student Enquires by Alphaman007: 9:47am On Nov 18, 2017
Pls can someone suggest a cheap school in Sweden for MSc in clinical psychology /clinical neuropsychology??
Re: General New Zealand Student Enquires by Pillyportions(f): 8:50am On Nov 20, 2017
assuming I request for my unn transcript online to be delivered to me here in Nigeria, for 15k.nw I want to use this delivered hardcopy to apply for m.sc abroad by scanning and sending it to university of choice jst as I did other documents I sent.is it acceptable?.pls any experience?
Re: General New Zealand Student Enquires by futureenergy: 12:48pm On Nov 20, 2017
Pillyportions:
assuming I request for my unn transcript online to be delivered to me here in Nigeria, for 15k.nw I want to use this delivered hardcopy to apply for m.sc abroad by scanning and sending it to university of choice jst as I did other documents I sent.is it acceptable?.pls any experience?

Yes, it is. Forward it as sealed, don't open. You can enclose it in another bigger envelope.
Re: General New Zealand Student Enquires by Kooko10: 2:13pm On Nov 20, 2017
At the end of the form I was instructed to upload only chest xray certificate. I called Dr. Fatayi Williams to book an appointment but a representative told me I must do all medical examinations
Please I need clarification on this .
thebest1210:

If you are married, you can present your marriage certificate. If single, I don't really know.
Don't know about using birth certificate as a proof of family tie with home country. May be true, but I don't know. I'm sorry.

1 Share

Re: General New Zealand Student Enquires by pendragon35(m): 8:11pm On Nov 20, 2017
I applied for undergraduate studies in Cantebury NZ but due lack of GCE certificate and no sponsorship I gave up to the feat.
Praying for other opportunities to travel out as I am tired of this nation for Christ sake.
Re: General New Zealand Student Enquires by PNZD: 1:54am On Nov 21, 2017
Yes I was there

Ticha:

I did o! Where you there? I met some but had to leave quite early to put the children to bed. The MC and his madam came to visit me last week and I spoke better pidgin lol
Re: General New Zealand Student Enquires by chaiks: 2:23am On Nov 21, 2017
pendragon35:
I applied for undergraduate studies in Cantebury NZ but due lack of GCE certificate and no sponsorship I gave up to the feat.
Praying for other opportunities to travel out as I am tired of this nation for Christ sake.
I share in your ideals.
Re: General New Zealand Student Enquires by pendragon35(m): 7:46am On Nov 21, 2017
chaiks:
I share in your ideals.
Really, it has been an object of depression to since then, how I wish there are other means God can save my life.
Re: General New Zealand Student Enquires by thebest1210(m): 10:00am On Nov 22, 2017
Kooko10:
At the end of the form I was instructed to upload only chest xray certificate. I called Dr. Fatayi Williams to book an appointment but a representative told me I must do all medical examinations

You will have to book for electronic medical examination. Where you will do a General medical examination and Chest X ray. The result will be sent to INZ directly(u won't see it). You will be given a form, stating that you have done the medical examination, but, u are awaiting your result. There is place where u will fill your medical examination number. It is the form that u will upload.
Depending on where you stay, in Abuja, it's done at International organization of migration, Wuse, Abuja.

NB. INZ accepts results from Only designated medical centres in Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General New Zealand Student Enquires by Nobody: 11:58am On Nov 22, 2017
Hello, can i get scholarship with my neco result to an New Zealand school.

My account is zero but i hope to work and earn there. Pharmacy school has frustrated me here.
Re: General New Zealand Student Enquires by omoyasobur(m): 5:40pm On Nov 22, 2017
Kooko10:
if younwill be staying in new zealand for more than 12 months then ull do limited or general medical examination and chest xray. but if below 12 months, only chest xray is required.

1 Like

Re: General New Zealand Student Enquires by Nobody: 9:36am On Nov 27, 2017
princessykd:

Hello @princessykd
Please I will like to know if I can apply for MFAT scholarship, even after I've gotten admission?
I got admitted to Lincoln University, for my PhD, with no hope of the financing in sight for now.
Re: General New Zealand Student Enquires by Nobody: 9:42am On Nov 27, 2017
Hello house, I'd just been admitted for a PhD position at Lincoln University NZ.
Pls, anybody that can help with my cause. I wouldn't want to miss this opportunity. If you know of anyway I can go about to secure this admission. Kindly assist please.

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (51) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada-part2 / On Vacation: New York City / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.