Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:50 AM

Must A Car Be Decorsted For Wedding - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Must A Car Be Decorsted For Wedding (936 Views)

Four Children Died From Severe Heat After They Locked Themselves In A Car / Children Found In The Booth Of A Car At Transamadi Port Harcourt Today / Bride Failed To Show-Up For Wedding In Ekiti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must A Car Be Decorsted For Wedding by swtcharissa(f): 2:33pm On Aug 24, 2013
Am getting curious as to the actual reason why cars are decorated for weddings....am already married,although I did same,but now my eyes are getting to realize its not necessary..what's your take
Re: Must A Car Be Decorsted For Wedding by Dubby6(m): 2:55pm On Aug 24, 2013
if it was/is nt necessary,u should not have decorated yours.My own JAMB question for u is:Is it necessary to kiss ur bride in ur weeding ceremony cos i did d same bt nw my eyes are getting to realize dat its not necessary grin

1 Like

Re: Must A Car Be Decorsted For Wedding by Tinkybabe(f): 3:03pm On Aug 24, 2013
Everything in life boils down to preference. As long as you are not hurting anyone.
So to your question-it isn't necessary.
Re: Must A Car Be Decorsted For Wedding by Nobody: 3:11pm On Aug 24, 2013

1 Like

Re: Must A Car Be Decorsted For Wedding by demmy55(m): 3:20pm On Aug 24, 2013
It is not a necessity but If the cars are not decorated, people may think its a burial convoy or a politician.
Re: Must A Car Be Decorsted For Wedding by Gudintent: 5:51am On Aug 25, 2013
swtcharissa: Am getting curious as to the actual reason why cars are decorated for weddings....am already married,although I did same,but now my eyes are getting to realize its not necessary..what's your take

By any chance have you been asked to contribute towards a decorated car for a family members wedding? Ehn cos this ur curiosity come get K leg?

Y u no dey say unnecessary when yours was decorated, ehnn

You had your day, leave others to have theirs. Like CC said it is a preference whatever works for the couple cool
Re: Must A Car Be Decorsted For Wedding by greatgod2012(f): 7:34am On Aug 25, 2013
As CC said, its preference. Everything about wedding day except the groom and the bride is almost not necessary except if you want them.
That being said, a wedding ceremony, under normal circumstances is ONCE in a lifetime, so it deserves all feferities, if one can afford it, each time you flash back to your wedding day, you just smile that you had a big and fulfilled day.
Besides, if wedding car is not decorated, there won't be any respect for the car on the road, I remember the my wedding day, after the reception and we were going home after the whole event, and we need to top the fuel because where we were going was a bit far, when we got to the fuel station, there was a very long queue, but because the car was decorated, they left others and quickly attended to us, imagine what would have happened if the car wasn't decorated.

Abeg, op, it may not be compulsory but to me, it's one of my preferences.
May God help us all.

(1) (Reply)

Father Demands 1 Million Facebook ‘likes’ As Dowry / Single Mothers: What's Your Take On This? / 30 Things To Let Go Of In 2015...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.