Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,393 members, 7,826,517 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

(for Ladies) How To Get Rid Of Online Boys That Always Disturb You. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (for Ladies) How To Get Rid Of Online Boys That Always Disturb You. (781 Views)

Rich, Classy Boys That Can Dress / Ladies! How Many Of You Do This??(picture) / Do Girls Like Boys That Are Raw??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(for Ladies) How To Get Rid Of Online Boys That Always Disturb You. by NobleIcon: 3:15pm On Aug 24, 2013
DEAR LADIES
If you are tired of those guys who
keep on inboxing you stupid
questions, here
are some few tips on how to answer
them off:
1.QUESTION:"hey beautiful damsel,
what are you busy
with?"
ANSWER:"lookingfor my engagement
ring, lost it"
2.QUESTION:"Hey girl, can we meet?"
ANSWER:"Nope i'm 8 months
pregnant, I can't meet any one at this
stage"
3.QUESTION:"Can i know more about
you?"
ANSWER:"Sure, I LOVE MONEY, please
send me #750 MTN"
4.QUESTION:"Do you have a
BoyFriend?"
ANSWER:"yes, we have two kids&his a
soldier"
Ladies agreed??
Re: (for Ladies) How To Get Rid Of Online Boys That Always Disturb You. by badmeat(m): 3:26pm On Aug 24, 2013
If u r lonely!or conji hold u,or u broke n follow this rules,u r sitting on a long tingrin

1 Like

Re: (for Ladies) How To Get Rid Of Online Boys That Always Disturb You. by floxybaby8(f): 4:07pm On Aug 24, 2013
grin so funny
Re: (for Ladies) How To Get Rid Of Online Boys That Always Disturb You. by Nobody: 4:14pm On Aug 24, 2013
bad meat: If u r lonely!or conji hold u,or u broke n follow this rules,u r sitting on a long tingrin
c d online boy wey i wan get rid of here....wetin i go tel am
Re: (for Ladies) How To Get Rid Of Online Boys That Always Disturb You. by Nobody: 4:57pm On Aug 24, 2013
Lol...No. 3 got me LMAO..gringrin
Re: (for Ladies) How To Get Rid Of Online Boys That Always Disturb You. by MrCork: 5:49pm On Aug 24, 2013
angry
Re: (for Ladies) How To Get Rid Of Online Boys That Always Disturb You. by Iaz93: 6:11pm On Aug 24, 2013
undecided undecided
Re: (for Ladies) How To Get Rid Of Online Boys That Always Disturb You. by Gudintent: 6:40pm On Aug 24, 2013
Question 5

I'm noble icon, what is urs?

Answer .............
Re: (for Ladies) How To Get Rid Of Online Boys That Always Disturb You. by Nobody: 6:57pm On Aug 24, 2013
Lmao!!
Re: (for Ladies) How To Get Rid Of Online Boys That Always Disturb You. by Enegod(m): 7:04pm On Aug 24, 2013
thrash... angry

(1) (Reply)

You Must Be Kidding: Brazilian Man To Marry His Pet Goat / How I Got My Lover Back Through The Great Spell Caster Dr Mazzoni / How To Make Ladies Fall In Love With You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.