Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,149 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

Boy Stowed Away In Arik Flight To Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boy Stowed Away In Arik Flight To Lagos (41061 Views)

PHOTOS: Embattled Bukola Saraki dances his sorrows away in Ilorin / Military Generals Are Hiding Away In Yola, Deceiving The President - Idris Ahmed / See Inside An Arik Flight Last Night [Photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boy Stowed Away In Arik Flight To Lagos by sambas: 4:03pm On Aug 24, 2013
BENIN -THERE was confusion Saturday at the Benin Airport and in what seems to be a serious security breach on a local flight, as a teenage boy stowed away allegedly in the tyre hold of an Arik Aircraft from Benin to Lagos.

The Aircraft with registration number, 5N-MJG Flight 44, left Benin Airport at 9am for Lagos. Top officials of the Edo state government were on board the airline. Passengers aboard the airline were shocked when security agents found the teenager at the Lagos Airport after the aircraft landed.

Though none of the officials at the Benin Airport agreed to comment on the issue, but Vanguard observed that the teenager whose name is yet to be ascertained may have entered the airport through the Akenzua road axis due to lack of perimeter fencing at the Airport.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/08/teenage-boy-stowed-away-in-arik-flight-to-lagos/

7 Likes

Re: Boy Stowed Away In Arik Flight To Lagos by iluvweed(m): 4:06pm On Aug 24, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Boy Stowed Away In Arik Flight To Lagos by sambas: 4:09pm On Aug 24, 2013
oga modu.... Front page lets tell d world Nigeria got talent...

29 Likes

Re: Boy Stowed Away In Arik Flight To Lagos by Capnd143(m): 4:15pm On Aug 24, 2013
Take the boy to hollywood immediately . . There he will join the likes of james bound to make money with his talents . . . .
Indeed . . .nigeria got talent . .SMH

22 Likes

Re: Boy Stowed Away In Arik Flight To Lagos by Bantino(m): 4:19pm On Aug 24, 2013
Hahahahaha, was the risk worth taking little boy? Now you are in Lagos, what next?

7 Likes

Re: Boy Stowed Away In Arik Flight To Lagos by Tolexander: 4:23pm On Aug 24, 2013
The teenager made mistake, it should have been the airline going to the US.

46 Likes

Re: Boy Stowed Away In Arik Flight To Lagos by Nobody: 4:27pm On Aug 24, 2013
Perharps d lil boy thought he was going abroad nd not lag..lol

51 Likes

Re: Boy Stowed Away In Arik Flight To Lagos by StellaBella(f): 4:31pm On Aug 24, 2013
Poor Bini boy,

they told him the flight was going to New York.

Baba Fashola, Please deport his Azz to Osho baba for flogging.

16 Likes

Re: Boy Stowed Away In Arik Flight To Lagos by brownlord: 4:31pm On Aug 24, 2013
Can anybody help translate to English so i can comment.

between na my younger broder be that, OVBIOBA OYA WEREGBE LAI OHONBA LINE GHA RIO WA

17 Likes

Re: Boy Stowed Away In Arik Flight To Lagos by amiskurie(m): 5:04pm On Aug 24, 2013
lemme first of all buhahahahahh before continue reading. cheesy

this boy has made history,he's the only known person to have successfully did that.

lawrence anini THE 2ND

7 Likes

Re: Boy Stowed Away In Arik Flight To Lagos by IGBOSON1: 5:14pm On Aug 24, 2013
The boy can't be older than 12. undecided

They should leave the poor kid abeg!

4 Likes

Re: Boy Stowed Away In Arik Flight To Lagos by Ask4bigneyo(m): 5:19pm On Aug 24, 2013
Now dt dis one has happend...
Pls ignore any rumour that CBN want 2 use my pix on d new #5000 note. Yes, truly Federal Government approached me but i rejected the offer 4 now due to security reason(s)....

7 Likes

Re: Boy Stowed Away In Arik Flight To Lagos by Evestar200(f): 5:27pm On Aug 24, 2013
Fear Benin Pple,,them dy vex,,chail those polithieftians get luck say nor b boko haram

1 Like

Re: Boy Stowed Away In Arik Flight To Lagos by Ask4bigneyo(m): 5:31pm On Aug 24, 2013
Re: Boy Stowed Away In Arik Flight To Lagos by Ask4bigneyo(m): 5:31pm On Aug 24, 2013
Re: Boy Stowed Away In Arik Flight To Lagos by StellaBella(f): 5:35pm On Aug 24, 2013
Country wey small pikins wan run comot .

Where is CNN when you need them.

Very soon fowl, goat and dog go pack leave Gej, PEj and all the SINators and LegisLOOTERS

Very, very soon.

*back to my indomie*

28 Likes

Re: Boy Stowed Away In Arik Flight To Lagos by Nobody: 5:40pm On Aug 24, 2013
choi this boy deserves national Award

6 Likes

Re: Boy Stowed Away In Arik Flight To Lagos by Tuntheycr7: 5:42pm On Aug 24, 2013
Naija's got talent.
Am sure d likes of Tom Cruise and James Bond wud love to add dis boy to their crew.
Make dem leave d poor boi alone o. Dis 1 I heard top officers dem de onboard. Make dem no charged d boy wt 10 counts offence o...

3 Likes

Re: Boy Stowed Away In Arik Flight To Lagos by Maxymilliano(m): 5:47pm On Aug 24, 2013
I love risk takers ... The guy is bold and venturesome ...

3 Likes

Re: Boy Stowed Away In Arik Flight To Lagos by IAMBREEZY: 5:48pm On Aug 24, 2013
hahaha... ,but they should leave the boy alone now,since he wants to port to another state

1 Like

Re: Boy Stowed Away In Arik Flight To Lagos by dapyd1(m): 5:55pm On Aug 24, 2013
Our security in Nigeria is laughable. If bokoharam is serious, it will take them 3 days to kill Jonathan.

9 Likes

Re: Boy Stowed Away In Arik Flight To Lagos by yunglykmine(m): 6:00pm On Aug 24, 2013
A National honor for the dude straightaway..I'm tryna picture what the lad went through within the duration of the flight.
No jokes, E no easy.

3 Likes

Re: Boy Stowed Away In Arik Flight To Lagos by Nobody: 6:09pm On Aug 24, 2013
make dem put d boy on a proper flight back to Benin make him go tell him frend say hin don fly under as well as inside a plane! na only over a plane remain make hin fly now grin

22 Likes

Re: Boy Stowed Away In Arik Flight To Lagos by Nobody: 6:18pm On Aug 24, 2013
Tolexander: The teenager made mistake, it should have been the airline going to the US.
cheesy cheesy cheesy
But there are no international flights from benin airport na...

1 Like

Re: Boy Stowed Away In Arik Flight To Lagos by Temismith(f): 6:27pm On Aug 24, 2013
Hhhhhwheheheehhehehehhehehehehegringrin
Re: Boy Stowed Away In Arik Flight To Lagos by Joyfullyme: 6:42pm On Aug 24, 2013
Na training for the main event ihn dey do

7 Likes

Re: Boy Stowed Away In Arik Flight To Lagos by Nobody: 6:47pm On Aug 24, 2013
Hmmm

naija got talent

4 Likes

Re: Boy Stowed Away In Arik Flight To Lagos by Maxymilliano(m): 6:57pm On Aug 24, 2013
careytommy:
cheesy cheesy cheesy
But there are no international flights from benin airport na...

How he wan know ? Guess he believed every flight is bound for international destinations ...

7 Likes

Re: Boy Stowed Away In Arik Flight To Lagos by alaoeri: 7:03pm On Aug 24, 2013
This one na action film oh.

3 Likes

Re: Boy Stowed Away In Arik Flight To Lagos by Nobody: 7:16pm On Aug 24, 2013
I salute your courage young man.

4 Likes

Re: Boy Stowed Away In Arik Flight To Lagos by goldfish80(m): 7:43pm On Aug 24, 2013
He must have thought the plane was heading to Italy.Benin people I hail o!

4 Likes

Re: Boy Stowed Away In Arik Flight To Lagos by Nobody: 8:17pm On Aug 24, 2013
Maybe he thought Fashola would deport him if he travels to Lagos by road, hence he had to risk his life hanging unto a plane. grin

Eko oni baje o!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

PDP's Reaction To Buhari Signing The Budget Of 2016 / Okoporo In Port-Harcourt Flooded After 2-Hour Rain / Young Soldier Killed During Boko Haram Ambush In Borno State. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.