Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,315 members, 7,811,941 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:14 AM

Security/armored Doors, Burglary Proofs & Aluminium Windows @ Ur Service - Properties (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Security/armored Doors, Burglary Proofs & Aluminium Windows @ Ur Service (199128 Views)

PROFESSIONAL TOUCH IN ALUMINIUM FABRICATION(windows,doors,rails) / Steel Security Doors,armored Doors,turkey Doors,wooden Door,kitchen &toilet Door / Enjoy good discount on Aluminium Windows,Stainless Steel Handrails works (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (62) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Security/armored Doors, Burglary Proofs & Aluminium Windows @ Ur Service by oladele007: 7:02pm On Sep 24, 2013
a good plastering and bricklayer needed in ogijo near ikorodu.
Re: Security/armored Doors, Burglary Proofs & Aluminium Windows @ Ur Service by Muyesky(m): 9:04pm On Sep 24, 2013
oladele007: a good plastering and bricklayer needed in ogijo near ikorodu.

call 08035757416
Re: Security/armored Doors, Burglary Proofs & Aluminium Windows @ Ur Service by tunde57: 6:48pm On Sep 25, 2013
Muyesky: 100% Mahogany wide frame door for you smiley
Dear Muyesky

Could you please furnish me with the price of this Mahogany door and others made from Milaina wood and other wood varities.
I would rather go for these wooden doors than the Chinese imported ones.
Email: tunde1957@gmail.com

With Regards

Re: Security/armored Doors, Burglary Proofs & Aluminium Windows @ Ur Service by oladele007: 2:48pm On Sep 26, 2013
thanks Oga Muyesky i will call the line. and i will call u very soon for one of the gates, aluminium windows casement with burglary proofs and doors.
Re: Security/armored Doors, Burglary Proofs & Aluminium Windows @ Ur Service by Muyesky(m): 9:42pm On Sep 26, 2013
oladele007: thanks Oga Muyesky i will call the line. and i will call u very soon for one of the gates, aluminium windows casement with burglary proofs and doors.

Thank you sir, we'll be expecting
Re: Security/armored Doors, Burglary Proofs & Aluminium Windows @ Ur Service by Muyesky(m): 10:20pm On Sep 26, 2013
More NAIRALANDERS ORDERED SECURITY DOORS smiley

Re: Security/armored Doors, Burglary Proofs & Aluminium Windows @ Ur Service by mufutau55(m): 12:08am On Sep 27, 2013
Muyesky: More NAIRALANDERS ORDERED SECURITY DOORS smiley

Your guys are quite busy and doing good work too.. I like that.

Hajji Mufutau
Re: Security/armored Doors, Burglary Proofs & Aluminium Windows @ Ur Service by Muyesky(m): 6:02am On Sep 27, 2013
mufutau55:

Your guys are quite busy and doing good work too.. I like that.

Hajji Mufutau

That's God in action sir smiley
Re: Security/armored Doors, Burglary Proofs & Aluminium Windows @ Ur Service by mufutau55(m): 3:32pm On Sep 27, 2013
Muyesky:

That's God in action sir smiley

Yeah! Glorify in thy name.

Hajji Mufutau
Re: Security/armored Doors, Burglary Proofs & Aluminium Windows @ Ur Service by Muyesky(m): 8:02am On Oct 01, 2013
Good morning smiley
Re: Security/armored Doors, Burglary Proofs & Aluminium Windows @ Ur Service by Muyesky(m): 5:15pm On Oct 01, 2013
Hand rail and fence burglary in progress smiley
with 100% galvanized pipe

Re: Security/armored Doors, Burglary Proofs & Aluminium Windows @ Ur Service by Muyesky(m): 6:56pm On Oct 01, 2013
MORE 100% MAHOGANY, EBONY DOORS FOR YOU smiley

Re: Security/armored Doors, Burglary Proofs & Aluminium Windows @ Ur Service by Muyesky(m): 7:03pm On Oct 01, 2013
smiley

Re: Security/armored Doors, Burglary Proofs & Aluminium Windows @ Ur Service by mufutau55(m): 8:26pm On Oct 01, 2013
Wow! Lovely doors, very beautifully done.. The second design got my attention.
Thanks for posting those switches too, well appreciated.. God bless.

Hajji Mufutau

1 Like

Re: Security/armored Doors, Burglary Proofs & Aluminium Windows @ Ur Service by Muyesky(m): 9:18pm On Oct 01, 2013
mufutau55: Wow! Lovely doors, very beautifully done.. The second design got my attention.
Thanks for posting those switches too, well appreciated.. God bless.

Hajji Mufutau

It's been my greatest pleasure sir smiley
Re: Security/armored Doors, Burglary Proofs & Aluminium Windows @ Ur Service by NL1960: 11:51am On Oct 02, 2013
Muyesky: Hand rail and fence burglary in progress smiley
with 100% galvanized pipe

Can this be used for the staircase that leads to the upper floor of a duplex?.
Re: Security/armored Doors, Burglary Proofs & Aluminium Windows @ Ur Service by Muyesky(m): 2:05pm On Oct 02, 2013
NL1960:

Can this be used for the staircase that leads to the upper floor of a duplex?.

Yes sir, it can very much be used for such purpose smiley
Re: Security/armored Doors, Burglary Proofs & Aluminium Windows @ Ur Service by ricki: 10:59pm On Oct 03, 2013
bro, you have to pay tax and homage to Oga Spyder880 for paving the way for guys like yourself regarding using the internet to expose una skills and products, innovation to the world to see

I know there were other building thread on this forum but he is by far the best. So follow his footsteps by been honest, straightforward and work hard and you will be rewarded. Please give my appreciation to those guys busy at work making those wonderful products. KUDOs

Keep it up guys.
Re: Security/armored Doors, Burglary Proofs & Aluminium Windows @ Ur Service by mufutau55(m): 12:08am On Oct 04, 2013
ricki: bro, you have to pay tax and homage to Oga Spyder880 for paving the way for guys like yourself regarding using the internet to expose una skills and products, innovation to the world to see

I know there were other building thread on this forum but he is by far the best. So follow his footsteps by been honest, straightforward and work hard and you will be rewarded. Please give my appreciation to those guys busy at work making those wonderful products. KUDOs
Keep it up guys.

Yes! He is actually a Junior Spyder.. He has been truthful and straight-forward from the start of this thread and all his other threads. Even Oga Spyder frequent this thread sometimes and praise to encourage Muyesky.. He will be one of the best as time progresses, I can see that already.

Hajji Mufutau

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Security/armored Doors, Burglary Proofs & Aluminium Windows @ Ur Service by Rotella123: 12:18am On Oct 04, 2013
hello everyone. This is my first time joining and posting on this forum. I never know we have such until I started researching into buglary proof in Nigeria. Anyway, the work posted above are really nice. Where is Muyesky located. I might have some work for him in Abeokuta? Thanks
Re: Security/armored Doors, Burglary Proofs & Aluminium Windows @ Ur Service by mufutau55(m): 12:21am On Oct 04, 2013
Rotella123: hello everyone. This is my first time joining and posting on this forum. I never know we have such until I started researching into buglary proof in Nigeria. Anyway, the work posted above are really nice. Where is Muyesky located. I might have some work for him in Abeokuta? Thanks

Muyesky is actually located around that area and he can go anywhere.. I know for sure. You will not regret dealing with him.
Call him at: 08035757416
Email him: muyiwaolakunde@rocketmail.com

Hajji Mufutau

2 Likes

Re: Security/armored Doors, Burglary Proofs & Aluminium Windows @ Ur Service by Muyesky(m): 7:08am On Oct 04, 2013
ricki: bro, you have to pay tax and homage to Oga Spyder880 for paving the way for guys like yourself regarding using the internet to expose una skills and products, innovation to the world to see

Keep it up guys.

Thank you so much sir, Oga Spyder has been my inspiration, that I cannot deny. Being faithful is one of the attributes I was brought up with and I don't see myself changing that atleast until the next 150yrs grin
Re: Security/armored Doors, Burglary Proofs & Aluminium Windows @ Ur Service by Muyesky(m): 7:13am On Oct 04, 2013
mufutau55:

Muyesky is actually located around that area and he can go anywhere.. I know for sure. You will not regret dealing with him.
Call him at: 08035757416
Email him: muyiwaolakunde@rocketmail.com

Hajji Mufutau

Honestly sir, if I said u av not been highly influential to me In all ways, I'll be telling a blatant lie. Thank you so much for the vote of confidence sir, God bless u and ur household in bountiful ways smiley
Re: Security/armored Doors, Burglary Proofs & Aluminium Windows @ Ur Service by mufutau55(m): 2:27pm On Oct 04, 2013
Muyesky:

Honestly sir, if I said u av not been highly influential to me In all ways, I'll be telling a blatant lie. Thank you so much for the vote of confidence sir, God bless u and ur household in bountiful ways smiley

Just telling it like it is.. Thank you!

Hajji Mufutau
Re: Security/armored Doors, Burglary Proofs & Aluminium Windows @ Ur Service by ricki: 4:32pm On Oct 04, 2013
Another suggestion I have is suppose you make a catalogue of various design and prices of your products and any other designs ppl may like in the form of a pdf file. You can easily send it to ppl to choose as they wish otherwise putting them here is good too. Just a suggestion i think.

regards
Re: Security/armored Doors, Burglary Proofs & Aluminium Windows @ Ur Service by Muyesky(m): 7:57pm On Oct 04, 2013
ricki: Another suggestion I have is suppose you make a catalogue of various design and prices of your products and any other designs ppl may like in the form of a pdf file. You can easily send it to ppl to choose as they wish otherwise putting them here is good too. Just a suggestion i think.

regards

Thank you so much sir, I really do appreciate that and will most certainly give it a thought. Afterall, great actions or results starts from mere thought. Hajji Muftau gave me a simple idea and it manifested into a great investment for me. So, I highly welcome yours. smiley
Re: Security/armored Doors, Burglary Proofs & Aluminium Windows @ Ur Service by Rotella123: 1:06am On Oct 05, 2013
Thanks Hajji Mufutau. I will surely contact Muyesky on phone.
Re: Security/armored Doors, Burglary Proofs & Aluminium Windows @ Ur Service by Muyesky(m): 7:17am On Oct 05, 2013
Good morning smiley
Re: Security/armored Doors, Burglary Proofs & Aluminium Windows @ Ur Service by Muyesky(m): 8:21pm On Oct 08, 2013
more customer ordered doors completed smiley

1 Like

Re: Security/armored Doors, Burglary Proofs & Aluminium Windows @ Ur Service by mufutau55(m): 9:43pm On Oct 08, 2013
Muyesky: more customer ordered doors completed smiley

Those doors are looking beautiful.

Hajji Mufutau
Re: Security/armored Doors, Burglary Proofs & Aluminium Windows @ Ur Service by Muyesky(m): 6:06am On Oct 09, 2013
mufutau55:

Those doors are looking beautiful.

Hajji Mufutau

"beautiful doors" that's the watch word sir smiley
Re: Security/armored Doors, Burglary Proofs & Aluminium Windows @ Ur Service by mufutau55(m): 2:43pm On Oct 09, 2013
Muyesky:

"beautiful doors" that's the watch word sir smiley

Agreed 1000%

Hajji Mufutau

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (62) (Reply)

Modern Interior Painting {professional Ideas} Pictures. / Building A 5 Bedroom Duplex In Ebonyi State / Calculating The Numbers Of Blocks You Need For Your Fence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.