Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:33 AM

FG Partners Dbanj, PMAN On Fascinating Nigeria Project - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / FG Partners Dbanj, PMAN On Fascinating Nigeria Project (12387 Views)

PMAN Governor, Collins Adeyemi Celebrated At Rotary Event In Abuja (PHOTOS) / Mustapha Amego Is Dead (Ex-PMAN Boss) / FG Partners D’banj, PMAN On Fascinating Nigeria Project. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

FG Partners Dbanj, PMAN On Fascinating Nigeria Project by noblesomto(m): 10:54pm On Aug 24, 2013

FEDERAL Government has expressed its readiness to partner with the Performing Musicians Association of Nigeria (PMAN) and the Nigerian Singer-Songwriter, Daniel Oyebanjo, popularly known as D’banj in its efforts to projecting the country to the rest of the world.

The Minister of Tourism, culture and National Orientation, Chief Edem Duke who made this known in Abuja during a separate visit by the D’banji and the PMAN in Abuja noted that Nigeria Music Industry had grown tremendously that it could not be ruled out in any strategy to positively project the country.

L-R: MD Prive International, Jolly Cole, D’banj and the Minister of Tourism, Culture and National Orientation, Chief Edem Duke.

“The ministry as a citadel of entertainment sector wishes to work with you to redefine the Nigeria entertainment industry for better. It takes level headed professional to be able to resonate in the mind of the millions Nigerians,” the minister told D’banji. He added “whatever Nollywood had become today, the country’s music industry played a major role, therefore it will not be out of place to partner with you as it related to the centenary celebration”.

Responding, D’banji said Nigeria Entertainment Industry was one of the biggest in the world, and it had potential to turn the fortune of the country around, if properly managed, urging the federal government not to focus only on the oil.

“Right now, music is very universal and all of people all over the world are now listening to African music, I want every one to come and see how great Nigeria is, let them not focus only on the oil,” he urged.

In her separate remarks, the President of PMAN, Hajia Amina Dangaji applauded government’s effort to promote the country’s image through the project ‘Fascinating Nigeria’, and promised to assist “to make known our admirable features and diverse cultures to the world positively”.

for more gist visit: www.info10ment.com

1 Like

Re: FG Partners Dbanj, PMAN On Fascinating Nigeria Project by bigt2(m): 11:17pm On Aug 24, 2013
First Again?
grin everlasting father..... Everlasting son.... Immortal holy ghost..... Be thou glorified.... grin
Goodies for me in LIKE manners!!!!
Re: FG Partners Dbanj, PMAN On Fascinating Nigeria Project by infobiz9ja(m): 12:44am On Aug 25, 2013
X that matter & focus your attention on pressing issues like ASUU Strike.

2 Likes

Re: FG Partners Dbanj, PMAN On Fascinating Nigeria Project by dplomaticVal: 1:16pm On Aug 25, 2013
this a mouth watering deal for its beneficiaries
Re: FG Partners Dbanj, PMAN On Fascinating Nigeria Project by samuel900(m): 6:22pm On Aug 25, 2013
Can't imagine
Re: FG Partners Dbanj, PMAN On Fascinating Nigeria Project by Dee60: 6:26pm On Aug 25, 2013
infobiz9ja: X that matter & focus your attention on pressing issues like ASUU Strike.

I wonder o. What is it in our image to launder! I met an Asian just today who asked me a question. Dont be annoyed he said and went further. Why is it that many Nigerians like to cheat? I refrained myself from saying to him that it is because our government people and leaders cheat a lot!

Enough of cheap and useless propaganda. let the oga at the top declare his assets and also tell us how much he earns. The entire universe knows that US president earns $400k but no one knows what our leaders earn in Nigeria!

14 Likes

Re: FG Partners Dbanj, PMAN On Fascinating Nigeria Project by Nobody: 6:26pm On Aug 25, 2013
undecided
Re: FG Partners Dbanj, PMAN On Fascinating Nigeria Project by sureteeboy(m): 6:27pm On Aug 25, 2013
...and how dis one fit solve ASUU Strike? *just wondering though*
Re: FG Partners Dbanj, PMAN On Fascinating Nigeria Project by braine(m): 6:28pm On Aug 25, 2013
More money for Dbanj

2 Likes

Re: FG Partners Dbanj, PMAN On Fascinating Nigeria Project by cashkid18(m): 6:28pm On Aug 25, 2013
n ASUU is stil strikin angry
Re: FG Partners Dbanj, PMAN On Fascinating Nigeria Project by Ayoobscom(m): 6:28pm On Aug 25, 2013
Hnmmmm,,,campaign has now begun overshadowing every crucial responsibility of govt to her supposed citizens.
Re: FG Partners Dbanj, PMAN On Fascinating Nigeria Project by braine(m): 6:28pm On Aug 25, 2013
sureteeboy: ...and how dis one fit solve ASUU Strike? *just wondering though*

Must everything be about ASUU? So other areas of the economy should not function coz ASUU is on strike abi?

2 Likes

Re: FG Partners Dbanj, PMAN On Fascinating Nigeria Project by aminho(m): 6:29pm On Aug 25, 2013
I will vote for goodluck jonathan the ryt man we need
Re: FG Partners Dbanj, PMAN On Fascinating Nigeria Project by Mutaino7(m): 6:30pm On Aug 25, 2013
gud ideas shouldnt be formed by the mouth only but action.

1 Like

Re: FG Partners Dbanj, PMAN On Fascinating Nigeria Project by Firstgentleman1(m): 6:30pm On Aug 25, 2013
Why did Ice Prince win the best international act(africa)? He is not that international like d'banj, 2face and p square na.

Plus, i watched the award show, and i knew instantly that Africa is so so backward.
Re: FG Partners Dbanj, PMAN On Fascinating Nigeria Project by tayork(m): 6:32pm On Aug 25, 2013
Tho it nice infact dbanj want τ̅☺ help his country but we †ђξ people wunt benefit instead it †ђξ children f †ђξ politicians so what d point
Re: FG Partners Dbanj, PMAN On Fascinating Nigeria Project by omniwater007: 6:38pm On Aug 25, 2013
me think it's a contract towards 2015
#myownopinionsha#.
Re: FG Partners Dbanj, PMAN On Fascinating Nigeria Project by Kate77sexy(f): 6:42pm On Aug 25, 2013
dbanj and gej again.... Hmmmm .. Not smart
Re: FG Partners Dbanj, PMAN On Fascinating Nigeria Project by Nobody: 6:42pm On Aug 25, 2013
Another great achievement of gej administration. Leaving the obvious problems of corruption,embezzlement,insecurity,epileptic power supply,unemployment,poor infastructure and the list goes on only to device a way to fool the international community that we are ok. Well at least,no sane investors will take the words of Nigerian govt seriously. Over to Beaf,sincere 9jerian and other pdp employee & tribalists to quote me

2 Likes

Re: FG Partners Dbanj, PMAN On Fascinating Nigeria Project by Jccy(f): 6:43pm On Aug 25, 2013
Jezuz,4 uk wi
Re: FG Partners Dbanj, PMAN On Fascinating Nigeria Project by phaya(f): 6:45pm On Aug 25, 2013
braine:

Must everything be about ASUU? So other areas of the economy should not function coz ASUU is on strike abi?

YES everything is about ASUU! Without education there will be no 'economy'. IF u want to see positive changes in this country we all have to be re-oriented n educated!! This is just a waste of money #InMyOpinion

1 Like

Re: FG Partners Dbanj, PMAN On Fascinating Nigeria Project by hammedkola(m): 6:46pm On Aug 25, 2013
braine:

Education is the best legacy..

To plan for a season, plant maize

To plan for a deacade, plant tree

To plan for life...train and educate youth...

1 Like

Re: FG Partners Dbanj, PMAN On Fascinating Nigeria Project by Sessyjee(m): 6:47pm On Aug 25, 2013
wow... guess the nigerian entertainment industry is stepping up their game.
Re: FG Partners Dbanj, PMAN On Fascinating Nigeria Project by Nobody: 6:49pm On Aug 25, 2013
What does "Kantan kantan l'eyi" mean? There's no Yoruba person around me to ask..
Re: FG Partners Dbanj, PMAN On Fascinating Nigeria Project by souleymon(m): 6:50pm On Aug 25, 2013
dear Nigeria.

what are you planning for the coming generations
Re: FG Partners Dbanj, PMAN On Fascinating Nigeria Project by hammedkola(m): 6:51pm On Aug 25, 2013
N_girl: What does "Kantan kantan l'eyi"? There's no Yoruba person around me to ask..

Type that in google translator

1 Like

Re: FG Partners Dbanj, PMAN On Fascinating Nigeria Project by iamswizz(m): 6:58pm On Aug 25, 2013
FG:: Wack
Dbanj: Wack

Talk about Wackness Raised to power 2

2 Likes

Re: FG Partners Dbanj, PMAN On Fascinating Nigeria Project by airmark(m): 7:03pm On Aug 25, 2013
D'banj, smart alec
Re: FG Partners Dbanj, PMAN On Fascinating Nigeria Project by kunlesehan(m): 7:04pm On Aug 25, 2013
eja nla

1 Like

Re: FG Partners Dbanj, PMAN On Fascinating Nigeria Project by gaburiel(m): 7:07pm On Aug 25, 2013
N_girl: What does "Kantan kantan l'eyi" mean? There's no Yoruba person around me to ask..

It means na nonsense talk be dis or This person is talking nonsense

1 Like

Re: FG Partners Dbanj, PMAN On Fascinating Nigeria Project by koolet: 7:08pm On Aug 25, 2013
Dee60:

I wonder o. What is it in our image to launder! I met an Asian just today who asked me a question. Dont be annoyed he said and went further. Why is it that many Nigerians like to cheat? I refrained myself from saying to him that it is because our government people and leaders cheat a lot!

Enough of cheap and useless propaganda. let the oga at the top declare his assets and also tell us how much he earns. The entire universe knows that US president earns $400k but no one knows what our leaders earn in Nigeria!
na u no fit nack am solid jabbing for head
Re: FG Partners Dbanj, PMAN On Fascinating Nigeria Project by koolet: 7:09pm On Aug 25, 2013
Dee60:

na u no fit nack am solid jabbing for head

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

'If Your Parents Are Not Your Role Model,Then There Is A Problem'- Yvonne Jegede / Finally Revealed...see How Much It Cost Wizkid To Feature Chris Brown / Today Mark 41years I Lost My Dad-daddyshowkey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.