Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,866 members, 7,821,021 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

Two PDP Candidates Emerge For Anambra Guber Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Two PDP Candidates Emerge For Anambra Guber Election (18744 Views)

Delta Election Tribunal Sacks Two PDP Lawmakers / Drama As Two PDP Candidates Lay Claim To INEC Certificate Of Return In Enugu / Two Igbo Candidates Emerge In Lagos PDP House of Reps Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two PDP Candidates Emerge For Anambra Guber Election by Nobody: 12:38am On Aug 25, 2013
SENATOR Andy Uba Sturday emerged the winner of the People’s Democratic Party, PDP, gubernatorial primary election just as
another candidate was set to emerge from another primary convened by a faction of the party recognised by the party’s
leadership.Analysts said this
portend confusion in the PDP as two party
members were set to lay claim to the
candidacy of the party.Uba contested
alongside Ambassador Jerry Ugokwe, Chief Ugochukwu Okeke and Chief Emma Anosike.
He pledged, after clinching the ‘ticket’ for the November gubernatorial poll, to ensure that the PDP emerged victorious in the election.
At the time of filing this report, the faction of the party recognised by the PDP leadership was about to commence voting.
No fewer than 15,000 delegates from the 326 wards in the state were expected to participate in the exercise. The primary by the
Kenneth Emeakayi faction attracted a large number of party faithful against Uba’s group which had few people in attendance.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/08/anambra-2014-confusion-as-two-pdp-candidates-emerge/
Re: Two PDP Candidates Emerge For Anambra Guber Election by traffickz(m): 12:46am On Aug 25, 2013
Confusion indeed.

Just heard on AIT news headline that UBA won the primaries with six hundred and ..... Votes followed by sen. Anosike with one hundred and 50 votes.
I think this should be the genuine PDP cos the 15000 delegates as u reported (@OP) seems like a rented crowd.

Anything can happen in Nigerian politics.

1 Like

Re: Two PDP Candidates Emerge For Anambra Guber Election by Nobody: 12:56am On Aug 25, 2013
I have always seen PDP as a confused party since:

16 is greater than 19 and,

5 is greater than 27

Confused party indeed!!

21 Likes

Re: Two PDP Candidates Emerge For Anambra Guber Election by yunglykmine(m): 1:15am On Aug 25, 2013
PDP won't just disappoint with it divided house...
OBJ & GEJ made a plan with Gov.Peter Obi to clear the path for Andy Uba as the next Governor.
I feel Andy Uba will later be recognized as the PDP flagbearer.

3 Likes

Re: Two PDP Candidates Emerge For Anambra Guber Election by BabaEleko(m): 2:36am On Aug 25, 2013
PDP's house of corruption shall continue to crumble in the name of Obatala. They shall continue to drown in confusion and battle till this country gets rid of them. Amin.

2 Likes

Re: Two PDP Candidates Emerge For Anambra Guber Election by idamokoemmanuel(m): 4:43am On Aug 25, 2013
Wot is wrong wit dis party again....PDP as a national party shud stop disgracin themself again.... Enough is enough, am becomin ashame of this party, they shud be organized for once... Haba!
Re: Two PDP Candidates Emerge For Anambra Guber Election by Nigerianmovie(m): 8:17am On Aug 25, 2013
This is designed. They used it during the senatorial election and it worked, now they are using it again.
during the senatorial election PDP fielded 2 candidates:Andy uba and another guy. So the supporters of Andy uba voted PdP for him and the supporters of the other guy voted Pdp for him. In the end PdP came out with the highest vote now court decided Andy uba the bonafide. Observe that this is what they are up to again. Andy is in the faction recognized by Inec and others in the faction recognized by pdp. At the end of it all Andy will win the court case and have it all.
PDP politics is dynamic.....

2 Likes

Re: Two PDP Candidates Emerge For Anambra Guber Election by braine(m): 11:40am On Aug 25, 2013
Political fraud

2 Likes

Re: Two PDP Candidates Emerge For Anambra Guber Election by PStacks(m): 11:48am On Aug 25, 2013
A House divided against itself can not stand. Its just too obvious PDP has crumbled herself.

1 Like

Re: Two PDP Candidates Emerge For Anambra Guber Election by juman(m): 11:49am On Aug 25, 2013
PDP and their confused way of doing things.
Re: Two PDP Candidates Emerge For Anambra Guber Election by ABUGEORGE(m): 11:51am On Aug 25, 2013
Why cant we nigerian see for ourselves dat dis party dont meant well for dis country, 2 pdp. Tired of pdp, Apc on board now, trust me. Under pdp everythin just dey yarkata(spoil) finish. I pity dis country but God dey sha

1 Like

Re: Two PDP Candidates Emerge For Anambra Guber Election by Gwizatasie: 11:54am On Aug 25, 2013
pdp(papa deceive pikin)keeping my fingers crossed...dancing#skelewu..first page thinz.
Re: Two PDP Candidates Emerge For Anambra Guber Election by obicentlis: 12:01pm On Aug 25, 2013
A script planned already to garner votes for PDP two candidates which will later go for Andy Uba when
PDP later declared winner.

2 Likes

Re: Two PDP Candidates Emerge For Anambra Guber Election by Noneroone(m): 12:01pm On Aug 25, 2013
Even if they field ten candidates only few sane persons will vote for them. Ndi dara ada adago
Re: Two PDP Candidates Emerge For Anambra Guber Election by Gwizatasie: 12:03pm On Aug 25, 2013
my party don dey portable e mean say i fit e carry am come to apc easy come enjoy the politics wey no getti wayo hanhan..the party wey u dey stay that wan b4 carry dey go there,i don port o i don port to apc o..kirikata kirikata kirikata kirikata carry the same party go i don upgrade to apc o...first page things.

7 Likes

Re: Two PDP Candidates Emerge For Anambra Guber Election by nairaarea: 12:03pm On Aug 25, 2013
am not surprised
Re: Two PDP Candidates Emerge For Anambra Guber Election by Charbless(m): 12:04pm On Aug 25, 2013
Oil magnet!!!!!! Go for it
Re: Two PDP Candidates Emerge For Anambra Guber Election by Nobody: 12:05pm On Aug 25, 2013
This has little to do with PDP as a Party. It has more to do with the igbo nemesis. The igbo dynasty is almost always incapable of unity, incapable of unionism and always a god to himself. It takes a Jonathan to save them from themselves.

1 Like

Re: Two PDP Candidates Emerge For Anambra Guber Election by kelvin2yk: 12:06pm On Aug 25, 2013
party of commotion
Re: Two PDP Candidates Emerge For Anambra Guber Election by Antivirus92(m): 12:14pm On Aug 25, 2013
berem: I have always seen PDP as a confused party since:

5 is greater than 27

Confused party indeed!!
hei miss girlie, leave anambra alone. U hate apga,u hate peter obi, u hate pdp,u hate soludo, u hate anambra as some of ur comments i have read said it all. Face ur state imo. I dont bear ndi imo any grudges. But pls berem, leave anambra and her people. To hell with ur APC.
Re: Two PDP Candidates Emerge For Anambra Guber Election by ravensckar(m): 12:19pm On Aug 25, 2013
Divided dey(PDP) fall, United we(APC) stand... #Laffin in NGIGE's voice#
Re: Two PDP Candidates Emerge For Anambra Guber Election by Zadokk: 12:26pm On Aug 25, 2013
If they they should be three and half, the igbo party we no is APGA apga should call soloudo to contest under apga apc and pdp are going no were
Re: Two PDP Candidates Emerge For Anambra Guber Election by Nobody: 12:28pm On Aug 25, 2013
Antivirus92: hei miss girlie, leave anambra alone. U hate apga,u hate peter obi, u hate pdp,u hate soludo, u hate anambra as some of ur comments i have read said it all. Face ur state imo. I dont bear ndi imo any grudges. But pls berem, leave anambra and her people. To hell with ur APC.
I will not leave Anambra alone just as you Anambrans will not leave Imo State. We are all brothers and sisters! Anyi bu ofu. Whatever concerns Anambra state at this time, affects Igbos in General,just as Lagos is to all other SW states.

VOTE FOR THE RIGHT CHOICE NDI ANAMBRA!

VOTE NGIGE, VOTE FOR CHANGE!!

cool

17 Likes

Re: Two PDP Candidates Emerge For Anambra Guber Election by lordibem(m): 12:30pm On Aug 25, 2013
Believe me, they know what they are doin. But if Sen. Andy Uba finally remains the true pdp flag beara and contest, certainly he will take over frm Gov Obi. Mark it somewhere...
Re: Two PDP Candidates Emerge For Anambra Guber Election by Mekanze: 12:32pm On Aug 25, 2013
Gwizatasie: my party don dey portable e mean say i fit e carry am come to apc easy come enjoy the politics wey no getti wayo hanhan..the party wey u dey stay that wan b4 carry dey go there,i don port o i don port to apc o..kirikata kirikata kirikata kirikata carry the same party go i don upgrade to apc o...first page things.
No way for apc in Igbo land so forget about porting
Re: Two PDP Candidates Emerge For Anambra Guber Election by Nobody: 12:35pm On Aug 25, 2013
Gwizatasie: my party don dey portable e mean say i fit e carry am come to apc easy come enjoy the politics wey no getti wayo hanhan..the party wey u dey stay that wan b4 carry dey go there,i don port o i don port to apc o..kirikata kirikata kirikata kirikata carry the same party go i don upgrade to apc o...first page things.
grin grin
Re: Two PDP Candidates Emerge For Anambra Guber Election by ATMCARD2(m): 12:44pm On Aug 25, 2013
berem: I will not leave Anambra alone just as you Anambrans will not leave Imo State. We are all brothers and sisters! Anyi bu ofu. Whatever concerns Anambra state at this time, affects Igbos in General,just as Lagos is to all other SW states.

cool
.MUMU
Re: Two PDP Candidates Emerge For Anambra Guber Election by Nobody: 12:49pm On Aug 25, 2013
Andy Uba is the man
Re: Two PDP Candidates Emerge For Anambra Guber Election by Nobody: 12:50pm On Aug 25, 2013
ATM-CARD:
.MUMU
Between me and you, we shall know who is mumu when Ngige becomes the new governor of Anambra state. wink

3 Likes

Re: Two PDP Candidates Emerge For Anambra Guber Election by Nobody: 12:52pm On Aug 25, 2013
berem: I have always seen PDP as a confused party since:

5 is greater than 27

Confused party indeed!!

am tired of hearing this stuff. Ok let me answer you.
Yes, 16 is greater than 19. The question is 16 what as compared to 19 what.
Example:
1 meaningful post on naira land is greater than 16,000 brainless ranting.
Let me break it down further to naira and kobo:
16 dollars is greater than 19 naira.
Summary:
19 invalid votes = 0.

Copy down the note
Re: Two PDP Candidates Emerge For Anambra Guber Election by Antivirus92(m): 12:53pm On Aug 25, 2013
berem: I will not leave Anambra alone just as you Anambrans will not leave Imo State. We are all brothers and sisters! Anyi bu ofu. Whatever concerns Anambra state at this time, affects Igbos in General,just as Lagos is to all other SW states.

cool
we don't need ngige. We don't want recycling. If apc is the party u find as the best for umunne gi. I am sorry, u hate us!
Re: Two PDP Candidates Emerge For Anambra Guber Election by Nobody: 12:53pm On Aug 25, 2013
Mekanze: No way for apc in Igbo land so forget about porting
Not just in Igboland, we the entire Ijaw nation has long rejected those fraudsters.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2019: Nigeria Will Regret Having Youth As President — Sagay / APC Is Dead In Taraba – ‘mama Taraba’ / APC Presidential Primary: Will Buhari Queue Behind Tinubu?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.