Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,661 members, 7,816,698 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

What Comes To Your Mind When You Hear NIGERIA POLICE FORCE. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Comes To Your Mind When You Hear NIGERIA POLICE FORCE. (3265 Views)

How Do You Feel When You Hear "Nigeria Will Split, Should Split Or Must Split"? / Escape Of Kabiru Sokoto: Zakari Biu Dismissed From Nigeria Police Force / Photo Speak. Please Nl What Comes To Your Mind Seeing This Picture. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Comes To Your Mind When You Hear NIGERIA POLICE FORCE. by gsainttrinity(m): 1:58pm On Aug 25, 2013
For me NPF = Criminals
Re: What Comes To Your Mind When You Hear NIGERIA POLICE FORCE. by Nobody: 3:00pm On Aug 25, 2013
^^^Seriously? I plan to join the force. Its part of my objectives!
Re: What Comes To Your Mind When You Hear NIGERIA POLICE FORCE. by adamooye5(m): 3:08pm On Aug 25, 2013
This

Re: What Comes To Your Mind When You Hear NIGERIA POLICE FORCE. by Osedidi(m): 3:18pm On Aug 25, 2013
I see professionally trained police with wrong motives......I was driving into a new town and was asked for my vehicle papers, I showed them and he said Oga go, after about 30 mins I was driving out of town and met them, I was amazed when he said oga go I don check u before.....meaning he was only concerned about my vehicle papers and not minding if it was bomb or guns I went into the town to carry
Re: What Comes To Your Mind When You Hear NIGERIA POLICE FORCE. by mrking3(m): 5:24pm On Aug 25, 2013
Honestly †ђξ Nigerian Police force A̶̲̥̅̊я̲̣̥ε̲̣̣̣̥ †ђξ worst set of people I would want to involve myself with! Recently! I tracked †ђξ thief that stole my BB phone to one of †ђξ Restaurants within ma Area! So I called the Police to pick him up! †ђξ Police insisted I would have to pay a whoping 5k just to accompany me to †ђξ Place! After much plead! I ended up paying 4k just within 2 minutes trekable distance! Having arrested †ђξ dude! I was then asked to pay another 6k for Tfare that would enable them go get †ђξ main thief that stole †ђξ phone. Hence †ђξ guy isn't †ђξ real thief who stole †ђξ phone! He was only unfurtunate to have bought a stolen phone. After much, I threatened to withdraw †ђξ case and insisted to Get M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ phone having presented all manner of evidence! Of which †ђξ dude in detention agreed that I should get maa phone back! Police insisted that they most go in search of †ђξ main dude who stole †ђξ phone and I have to Finance †ђξ operation else, ma phone won't be released to me! So does it mean †ђξ Nigerian Police don't have †ђξ logistics for such operations? Obviously! They just wanna make money out of ma predicament!!! Corruption should be their first Name!! Smh! That's ma Recent ordeal with them!
Re: What Comes To Your Mind When You Hear NIGERIA POLICE FORCE. by seunfly: 6:23pm On Aug 25, 2013
Police is ur friend.
Re: What Comes To Your Mind When You Hear NIGERIA POLICE FORCE. by Nobody: 6:26pm On Aug 25, 2013
Ipso Loquita: ^^^Seriously? I plan to join the force. Its part of my objectives!
u be ehn, OLE grin
Re: What Comes To Your Mind When You Hear NIGERIA POLICE FORCE. by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:35pm On Aug 25, 2013
20 naira,
Park park park,
Inner light,
Statement,
Re: What Comes To Your Mind When You Hear NIGERIA POLICE FORCE. by Horus(m): 6:58pm On Aug 25, 2013
Re: What Comes To Your Mind When You Hear NIGERIA POLICE FORCE. by saintvc(m): 7:25pm On Aug 25, 2013
Ipso Loquita: ^^^Seriously? I plan to join the force. Its part of my objectives!

npf-no planned future
Re: What Comes To Your Mind When You Hear NIGERIA POLICE FORCE. by saintvc(m): 7:29pm On Aug 25, 2013
To catch a thief, you must think like a thief

policemen are thieves
Re: What Comes To Your Mind When You Hear NIGERIA POLICE FORCE. by Osedidi(m): 7:30am On Aug 26, 2013
seunfly: Police is ur friend.

Indeed nigerian police is my best friend......I must be living in Limbo. shocked
Re: What Comes To Your Mind When You Hear NIGERIA POLICE FORCE. by ARareGem(f): 7:37am On Aug 26, 2013
Lazy bumps. undecided
Re: What Comes To Your Mind When You Hear NIGERIA POLICE FORCE. by Phranciz(m): 7:47am On Aug 26, 2013
Orlando Owoh: 20 naira,
Park park park,
Inner light,
Statement,
Plus oga money for fuel.

1 Like

Re: What Comes To Your Mind When You Hear NIGERIA POLICE FORCE. by juman(m): 9:32am On Aug 26, 2013
NPF is bogged down with one nigeria problem.
Re: What Comes To Your Mind When You Hear NIGERIA POLICE FORCE. by Nuzo1(m): 10:12am On Aug 26, 2013
Sacrificial lamb.
Underpaid.
Poor.
Dirty.
Corky.
Bribe
Frustrated.
Angry.
Re: What Comes To Your Mind When You Hear NIGERIA POLICE FORCE. by Appliedmaths(m): 1:22pm On Aug 26, 2013
I see bunch of women who shoot @ innocent people indiscriminately, equip us evenly with a rifle I assure you the NPF would be scouting for new officers every 2ays.
Re: What Comes To Your Mind When You Hear NIGERIA POLICE FORCE. by seunfly: 3:44pm On Aug 29, 2013
Nuzo':
Sacrificial lamb.
Underpaid.
Poor.
Dirty.
Corky.
Bribe
Frustrated.
Angry.
wicked
kindless
liar
criminality
Re: What Comes To Your Mind When You Hear NIGERIA POLICE FORCE. by deeptesting(m): 5:00pm On Aug 29, 2013
mr_king: Honestly †ђξ Nigerian Police force A̶̲̥̅̊я̲̣̥ε̲̣̣̣̥ †ђξ worst set of people I would want to involve myself with! Recently! I tracked †ђξ thief that stole my BB phone to one of †ђξ Restaurants within ma Area! So I called the Police to pick him up! †ђξ Police insisted I would have to pay a whoping 5k just to accompany me to †ђξ Place! After much plead! I ended up paying 4k just within 2 minutes trekable distance! Having arrested †ђξ dude! I was then asked to pay another 6k for Tfare that would enable them go get †ђξ main thief that stole †ђξ phone. Hence †ђξ guy isn't †ђξ real thief who stole †ђξ phone! He was only unfurtunate to have bought a stolen phone. After much, I threatened to withdraw †ђξ case and insisted to Get M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ phone having presented all manner of evidence! Of which †ђξ dude in detention agreed that I should get maa phone back! Police insisted that they most go in search of †ђξ main dude who stole †ђξ phone and I have to Finance †ђξ operation else, ma phone won't be released to me! So does it mean †ђξ Nigerian Police don't have †ђξ logistics for such operations? Obviously! They just wanna make money out of ma predicament!!! Corruption should be their first Name!! Smh! That's ma Recent ordeal with them!

It all depends on your approach and experience......when I have issues I don't go to talk with those cretins on the counter, I ask for the DPO and speak with him directly... After listening to my case he will assign an IPO to the case and from that point no one ever dares to ask me for money to get his job done...Be sure the DPO will never ask you to drop money for mobilization or whatever. However, the police are necessary evil that we have to live with in this country.
Re: What Comes To Your Mind When You Hear NIGERIA POLICE FORCE. by gr8man: 6:33pm On Aug 29, 2013
The truth about Nigerian husbands busted:
www.nairaland.com/1414969/awkward-truth-naija-husbands

(1) (Reply)

Confused Governor Oshiomhole Looks On As Kidnappers Takeover Edo State / You Breached The Law - Tambuwal Tells IGP / N205/dollar, Nigerians Should Demand For Resignation Of CBN Governor. Updated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.