Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,270 members, 7,818,929 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

Indecent Dressing Among People Of Developing Countries - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Indecent Dressing Among People Of Developing Countries (31981 Views)

About Female Dressing: Lessons From The Hijab / Should There Be A Law On Indecent Dressing? / What Exactly is Indecent Dressing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Indecent Dressing Among People Of Developing Countries by AyodejiCharles(m): 1:37pm On Aug 28, 2013
. These are the kind of post that deserves the Front Page
Re: Indecent Dressing Among People Of Developing Countries by Nobody: 1:37pm On Aug 28, 2013
Imanuel Jannah: [img]http://1.bp..com/-uEksBuIbX8k/UhnuMocBd6I/AAAAAAAABN4/3O59R1ZgtB4/s320/Indecent-dressing-imanueljannah-blog.jpg[/img]
Indecent dressing among Females

In this century, dressing indecently has become an unwanted reality.

In developing countries like Nigeria, Ghana, Ethiopia, Kenya, Brazil, Zimbabwe, Peru etc women emulate and conform with the cultures of the already developed western world. Of course, I am aware we live in an era of globalization, but that is not a license to dress and behave without common sense.

We are all rational beings capable of thinking for ourselves and distinguishing right from wrong and making reasonable decisions on what to wear, how to wear them, and where to wear them to. Basically, you already know that every dress has its own occasion. Therefore, we don't need to accept and agree to all that the western countries impose on us all in the name of fashion. For instance, Indiscriminate wearing of skinny jeans, inappropriate see through dresses, detesting the use of underwear and panties, and also the abuse of colors (popularly called "PINGING"wink.

[img]http://3.bp..com/-yfq5O-aKLm4/UhnuPlIzs6I/AAAAAAAABOA/VJMlzYRZZO8/s320/Indecent-dressing-among-young-men-imanueljannah-blog.jpg[/img]

What exactly is fashion? Some say fashion is a popular trend especially in style of dress, ornament or, behavior. Others say it is a way of behaving or doing something that is liked by people in a particular time. But, I say fashion is feeling comfortable in what you wear. its all about dressing and behaving in a way pleasing to God and human.

I write to address those men women who are already poisoned by the adoption of the western belief that exposing some part of the body makes you look sexy and attractive to the opposite sex. Oh yes that's true! Even men also wants a piece of the action but dressing half naked won't help you achieve that.

An illustration can be seen in music videos where cultural imperialism makes the artist believe that having unclad women dance in front of the camera adds more value to the video and increases chances of making profit.

Let me ask, will you call such an artist and his crop of unclad video vixens FASHIONABLE? Well, I call that IMMORALITY and CORRUPTION OF OUR FASHION SENSE.

Hey people, don't kill the fashion sense in you!

Written by:
Ilechukwu, Adanna

[img]http://3.bp..com/-SK_O370dHuc/Uhn303NiRuI/AAAAAAAABOQ/1NIL-U-GefI/s320/ilechekwu-adanna-imanueljannah-blog.jpg[/img]
Ilechukwu Adanna is a Mass Communication Undergraduate at Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka, Anambra state, Nigeria

SOURCE: www.imanueljannah..com

So all this this kind things dey naija and people still wonder why Beverly fvck blue film in live tv. ?
Re: Indecent Dressing Among People Of Developing Countries by Les: 1:38pm On Aug 28, 2013
I love saggggggging die embarassed embarassed yersterday, I caught a young girl staring at my bonbons,smiling undecided figure it out some ladies like guys that sag... I try stopping because of my faith and I'm progressing, but haven't stop entirely due to my flat bonbons angry angry I do it unknowingly, so forgive me Lord. cry cry
Re: Indecent Dressing Among People Of Developing Countries by canalily(m): 1:43pm On Aug 28, 2013
grin;d hahahahaha ! !! Chieeeeeeh! I wan kill laf, nobi say laf wan kill me. This is real ndi cent dressing nt indecent. Lol! Ladies abeg make una close dat gap, we cn manage the one at ur teeth!
Re: Indecent Dressing Among People Of Developing Countries by KatalysticCJ: 1:45pm On Aug 28, 2013
Soon, someone would be screaming RAPE!!! When you are the one who caused it. Nigerian girls stop disgracing your families. I PITY YOU!
Re: Indecent Dressing Among People Of Developing Countries by Tayeni(m): 1:50pm On Aug 28, 2013
76Naira:

Weird mind!
But fine OP, why sit that way? A bit suggestive you know...
a bit? I don't mind though wink
Re: Indecent Dressing Among People Of Developing Countries by opeyemi2012(m): 1:55pm On Aug 28, 2013
spongeback: Why didn't she talk about bleaching,those in glass houses don't throw stones cos its so obvious she bleaches undecided
I thought I was the only one who saw it! She's just a fvckin hypocrite! Obviously, bleaching is decent to her!
Re: Indecent Dressing Among People Of Developing Countries by Afam4eva(m): 1:57pm On Aug 28, 2013
maxwello.yg:
Nice, big a s s e s.
But why don't most naija girls wear pants especially when they wear trousers?
I've always wondered too. Even when they do, it's one tiny piece of cloth called G-String. You no wear belt, you no wear pant. SMH.
Re: Indecent Dressing Among People Of Developing Countries by Memyselfu2009(m): 1:57pm On Aug 28, 2013
Its everywhere including develop under develop developing nd third world country there dressing is always bad
Re: Indecent Dressing Among People Of Developing Countries by Dee60: 1:58pm On Aug 28, 2013
Dress the way you will like to be addressed and presented. If you expose your cleavage and boobs people could assume you belong to the nightly trade! If a man drops his pants, it may be assumed that he is a thug and could be arrested and deported from Lagos!

1 Like

Re: Indecent Dressing Among People Of Developing Countries by adexpa(m): 2:05pm On Aug 28, 2013
sincerely,litu word i will just say is'Teach ur children in d way of d lord so dat if grown up he/she will not defiate'.indecency has become norms dis days wic notin can be done to reduce again except u go back hom to train ur children d rit path to follow. END TIME.
Re: Indecent Dressing Among People Of Developing Countries by richardoz(m): 2:08pm On Aug 28, 2013
it is true, this crazy dressing is now becoming disgusting!
Re: Indecent Dressing Among People Of Developing Countries by TeeiWi(m): 2:14pm On Aug 28, 2013
Donmichaelz: See their black Bum ,I hate black girls
[b][/b]
RACIST!!! RACIST!! RACIST...get out of here
Re: Indecent Dressing Among People Of Developing Countries by Bvercially(m): 2:22pm On Aug 28, 2013
tongue undecided@OP d fact that u dnt lyk such dressing and detaste it and see it as bad doesnt mean everybody has to share ur point of view...i think does gals look hoooooooooooooot!...n too em dats ao dey wanna dress and dey see it as fashionable and morally ok!....
Re: Indecent Dressing Among People Of Developing Countries by Fhemmmy: 2:23pm On Aug 28, 2013
Bvercially: tongue undecided@OP d fact that u dnt lyk such dressing and detaste it and see it as bad doesnt mean everybody has to share ur point of view...i think does gals look hoooooooooooooot!...n too em dats ao dey wanna dress and dey see it as fashionable and morally ok!....

You have a daughter and she dress like that, would you certify it?

1 Like

Re: Indecent Dressing Among People Of Developing Countries by adbaba(m): 2:26pm On Aug 28, 2013
spongeback: Why didn't she talk about bleaching,those in glass houses don't throw stones cos its so obvious she bleaches undecided
we human are insatiable.were is the bleaching hr...i call this criticsm of yours NEGATIVE CRITICISM.
Re: Indecent Dressing Among People Of Developing Countries by joseph1832(m): 2:27pm On Aug 28, 2013
It's pretty unfortunate that the Nigerian society has turned into a place that preys on the weak, honest and innocent.

Things that were onced deemed as taboos are now being flunted and celebrated in the society.

The entertainment industry especially the music aspect have contributed a lot of negative ascertion in the minds of the Nigerian child!.
Re: Indecent Dressing Among People Of Developing Countries by Nobody: 2:34pm On Aug 28, 2013
There are some indecent dressing I wud see and my imagination wud be like"babe no get mirror for house?" angry
All in all,dress the way you ought to be addressed!
Re: Indecent Dressing Among People Of Developing Countries by laplace19(m): 2:35pm On Aug 28, 2013
The two girls are futo girls. The coca-cola table in the marakana spot

But I don't know their names and departments grin grin

I have not even seen their faces grin grin
Re: Indecent Dressing Among People Of Developing Countries by longjohnsilver: 2:36pm On Aug 28, 2013
Please what is decent dressing sef in the first instance...we humans just play to what someone somewia else feel is right not even questioning if that fellow is right or not...na one I.diot go start propaganda about decent and indecent dressing...perfect body...perfect skin...perfect dis perfect that...abeg make we hear word jhur...life is too short to be bothered about what others feel jhur who cares if u walk about with a saggy trousers na u get ur trouser and life jare...
Re: Indecent Dressing Among People Of Developing Countries by Nobody: 2:36pm On Aug 28, 2013
Dubby6: Dats d shit I like nice AS*ES...more pics pls grin
hahahahaha.Lwkmd
Re: Indecent Dressing Among People Of Developing Countries by fopishow(m): 2:37pm On Aug 28, 2013
AyodejiCharles: . These are the kind of post that deserves the Front Page
You are obviously saying that coz of the near naked girls on the post!
Re: Indecent Dressing Among People Of Developing Countries by greatmen: 2:37pm On Aug 28, 2013
BedLam: MUST EVERYTHING BE PLEASING TO GOD? OK! How do we know what pleases him? He didn't create clothes when he created man as supposed. The west introduced us to clothing, so if they are going back to the good old days without clothes then we should follow suit! Abi u want make every woman de wear ninja like Muslim fanatics?
U get sense too much adam and eve things
Re: Indecent Dressing Among People Of Developing Countries by oluamid(m): 2:38pm On Aug 28, 2013
BedLam: MUST EVERYTHING BE PLEASING TO GOD? OK! How do we know what pleases him? He didn't create clothes when he created man as supposed. The west introduced us to clothing, so if they are going back to the good old days without clothes then we should follow suit! Abi u want make every woman de wear ninja like Muslim fanatics?

Ninja?

Its actually called Hijab and its not only worn by fanatics.

1 Like

Re: Indecent Dressing Among People Of Developing Countries by Orikinla(m): 2:40pm On Aug 28, 2013
Evidence of ill bred kids.
Bad parents fail to breed good kids.
Re: Indecent Dressing Among People Of Developing Countries by passionate88: 2:40pm On Aug 28, 2013
Many girls go just dey open their teeth if guy dab like that carry them comot, as far as d guy dey spend carelessly for their head. Na love dm go call am, he is jst too caring.
Re: Indecent Dressing Among People Of Developing Countries by Nobody: 2:48pm On Aug 28, 2013
the way the girl sits is suggestive....reminds you of the spooning position...aint it?
Re: Indecent Dressing Among People Of Developing Countries by vincencior(m): 2:53pm On Aug 28, 2013
I tire my sister. Nowadays youth.
Re: Indecent Dressing Among People Of Developing Countries by Nobody: 2:56pm On Aug 28, 2013
ASUU pls call off dis strike,i'v missed sum bottoms.If dis is wat d op calls indecent dressing,it means u'v not seen anything yet.
Re: Indecent Dressing Among People Of Developing Countries by Nobody: 2:56pm On Aug 28, 2013

OP you lost me when you brought in "I feel" and God.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Coupons/ Pocket Mortys Hack No Download Online Schmeckles Generator / Joyce Prado: Pregnant Miss Bolivia Stripped Of Her Title / What's Your Opinion About Women With Multiple Piercings? Especially On...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.