Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,714 members, 7,809,705 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:38 PM

Governor Suntai Returns To Nigeria{pics} - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Suntai Returns To Nigeria{pics} (1583 Views)

Ex-Taraba Governor Suntai Suffers Stroke, Abandoned By Govt, Associates / Governor Suntai Discharged From German Hospital / Governor Suntai Is Brain-damaged - SaharaReporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Suntai Returns To Nigeria{pics} by kubumilano(m): 5:43pm On Aug 25, 2013
Governor suntai returns to nigeria today.
All Tanks to God.

Re: Governor Suntai Returns To Nigeria{pics} by bigtt76(f): 5:52pm On Aug 25, 2013
Something is wrong with this photograph ....abi na only me de see am? The governor is well endowed!
Re: Governor Suntai Returns To Nigeria{pics} by kubumilano(m): 5:55pm On Aug 25, 2013
bigtt76: Something is wrong with this photograph ....abi na only me de see am? The governor is well endowed!
No be only you see am Oooo
Re: Governor Suntai Returns To Nigeria{pics} by Tuntheycr7: 5:59pm On Aug 25, 2013
Congrat 2him.
Bt mr govr. don chap up o
Re: Governor Suntai Returns To Nigeria{pics} by gratiaeo(m): 6:02pm On Aug 25, 2013
Him tin self dey vex
Re: Governor Suntai Returns To Nigeria{pics} by njideoby(f): 6:10pm On Aug 25, 2013
He's not looking balanced physically and psychologically to me yet.
Re: Governor Suntai Returns To Nigeria{pics} by engrflames: 6:27pm On Aug 25, 2013
If he likes, let him go n learn how 2 drive okada or trailer again, wetin concern agbero wit ova load
Re: Governor Suntai Returns To Nigeria{pics} by badmeat(m): 6:37pm On Aug 25, 2013
Hmm!this biological higi hagagrin
Re: Governor Suntai Returns To Nigeria{pics} by Nobody: 6:54pm On Aug 25, 2013
d guy's brain is working full time, only woman hold am for hand and he is charging

2 Likes

Re: Governor Suntai Returns To Nigeria{pics} by mrking3(m): 7:09pm On Aug 25, 2013
Lols! This man done miss straffffffing o!!! Abeg make him thing cool down until he gets home!!! Ha!! Nigerian Journalist sef didn't help matter here o!! Just captured †ђξ whole thing like that!
Re: Governor Suntai Returns To Nigeria{pics} by DrexelMars(f): 7:17pm On Aug 25, 2013
mikeansy: d guy's brain is working full time, only woman hold am for hand and he is charging

It means he can't stand alone unaided. That man is in vegetative mode. Only in Nigeria you'll see a certified loon foisted on people. This man cannot even stand on his own, yet they are still rooting to make him remain as governor.

Neurological doctors treating Governor Danbaba Suntai of
Taraba State in the United States have told his family and
the state government footing his medical bills the governor
cannot return to normal state of mental health that would
enable him to function as a governor.

http://mobile.saharareporters.com/news-page/us-doctors-tell-gov-suntais-family-he-cant-function-normal-person
Re: Governor Suntai Returns To Nigeria{pics} by Nobody: 7:37pm On Aug 25, 2013
I hope Berem does not see that tin OOOO!!!
Re: Governor Suntai Returns To Nigeria{pics} by BabaEleko(m): 7:45pm On Aug 25, 2013
[size=13pt]He came back from abroad hospital or abroad detention??[/size]
Re: Governor Suntai Returns To Nigeria{pics} by Nobody: 8:06pm On Aug 25, 2013
What happened to his penissss na? The guy big down under. LOL!
Re: Governor Suntai Returns To Nigeria{pics} by Garrithe1st: 8:13pm On Aug 25, 2013
now focus has shifted to the man's Prick...

Photographer you do well...

grin
Re: Governor Suntai Returns To Nigeria{pics} by Olaolufred(m): 8:41pm On Aug 25, 2013
If Suntai is only unfit physically, then He can still be at the helm of aFfair.
This cannot be said if mentally unfit.
because leardership reQuires more of mental prowess than just physical fitness-even though having both would be better.
I Really feel for gov. Suntai.
Re: Governor Suntai Returns To Nigeria{pics} by Gboliwe: 8:50pm On Aug 25, 2013
Some people are just selfish and greedy! Why is his wife determined to make us the masses believe he is fit to remain as governor? Her actions are doing more harm than good. She should concentrate on making her husband stable and shift her attention from the government house. I am sure the money the man stole as governor is still going to last 3generations to come. The wife should let others steal too.
Re: Governor Suntai Returns To Nigeria{pics} by BasseyJ(m): 8:53pm On Aug 25, 2013
LWKMD OOO, una nairalanders no well o, wetin him p.rick do una grin grin grin ROTFLMAO
Re: Governor Suntai Returns To Nigeria{pics} by RedMullet: 8:57pm On Aug 25, 2013
This Danbaba thing is heavy load.....

Re: Governor Suntai Returns To Nigeria{pics} by greenoak: 9:15pm On Aug 25, 2013
As they saying goes "ROUGH PACKING"
Re: Governor Suntai Returns To Nigeria{pics} by ismail012(m): 9:27pm On Aug 25, 2013
This is not †ђξ picture I am seeing right now I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ NTA network news
Re: Governor Suntai Returns To Nigeria{pics} by koikoi2(m): 9:43pm On Aug 25, 2013
Its only in Africa u will c a walking dead man as a governor.
Re: Governor Suntai Returns To Nigeria{pics} by Ibime(m): 9:45pm On Aug 25, 2013
mikeansy: d guy's brain is working full time, only woman hold am for hand and he is charging

lol
Re: Governor Suntai Returns To Nigeria{pics} by Biodup: 9:51pm On Aug 25, 2013
God is great, eni olorun opa kosi ede tolepa. Welcome back home sir.
Re: Governor Suntai Returns To Nigeria{pics} by yuzedo: 10:19pm On Aug 25, 2013
Chai!! grin I tink say I get big prick before oooo!!! cry embarassed angry
Re: Governor Suntai Returns To Nigeria{pics} by bokohalal(m): 10:42pm On Aug 25, 2013
Not to prick o. Dat na diaper since im no fit control pees.
Re: Governor Suntai Returns To Nigeria{pics} by HezronLorraine(m): 10:52pm On Aug 25, 2013
The tene mene of Danbaba's return as caused a crin crum cran crum on this thread making everyone fall into an higi haga over his d.ick.gringringrin
Re: Governor Suntai Returns To Nigeria{pics} by OmniSparrow: 12:39am On Aug 26, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: The tene mene of Danbaba's return as caused a crin crum cran crum on this thread making everyone fall into an higi haga over his d.ick.gringringrin
Fa..ot
Re: Governor Suntai Returns To Nigeria{pics} by HezronLorraine(m): 7:00am On Aug 26, 2013
Omni_Sparrow:
Fa..ot
you get job.
thunder fire you

(1) (Reply)

Shocking:pdp Guber Flagbearer In Anambra Tony Nwoye Is A University Drop Out! / The People Of The Southsouth Must Give A Lot Of Thanks TO Alex Ekwueme / Please What Really Is The Main Reason People Hate Buhari So Much!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.