Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,166 members, 7,845,832 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

Senator Ahmed Yerima Is On Live On Channels - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Ahmed Yerima Is On Live On Channels (699 Views)

Senator Ahmed Zanna Is Dead / Hakila Yerima Is Dead (SDP Governorship Candidate In Adamawa) / Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Senator Ahmed Yerima Is On Live On Channels by israel007: 9:03pm On Aug 25, 2013
Tune in to DSTV channel 254 to catch the live interview
Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Is On Live On Channels by Gboliwe: 9:10pm On Aug 25, 2013
Its recorded. It is not a live show
Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Is On Live On Channels by samilo88(m): 9:13pm On Aug 25, 2013
Rubbish interview.. The interviewer is doing all the talking, why not give the paedophile time to spew the crap in his brain..

1 Like

Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Is On Live On Channels by israel007: 9:15pm On Aug 25, 2013
I wonder why this man is even still opening his mouth
Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Is On Live On Channels by Nobody: 9:26pm On Aug 25, 2013
Let me ask a question.

If I am a 28-year old lady, extremely tiny, with the physical appearance of a little child (and there are plenty of such ladies) does Sani Yerima consider me ripe for marriage, or not?
Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Is On Live On Channels by ayobase(m): 9:29pm On Aug 25, 2013
wassup people....no comment?
Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Is On Live On Channels by ayobase(m): 9:35pm On Aug 25, 2013
samilo88: Rubbish interview.. The interviewer is doing all the talking, why not give the paedophile time to spew the crap in his brain..

Because the paedophile kept dodging the question. She had to keep hammering the question in styles.

The only reasonable point he made is every religion respecting one another's rules and ethics!

I guess he was tring not to adulterate what the Quran said, unlike Egypt giving a specific age of maturity!

He is either a coward for not practicing what he preaches, or a peadophile for practicing what he preaches!
Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Is On Live On Channels by ayobase(m): 9:45pm On Aug 25, 2013
HNosegbe: Let me ask a question.

If I am a 28-year old lady, extremely tiny, with the physical appearance of a little child (and there are plenty of such ladies) does Sani Yerima consider me ripe for marriage, or not?

Very nice question!

That is the question he has been dodging from....the woman was ready to nail him, but he box his way out!

How will you know if a girl of 1-13 yrs is mentruating to be considered for marriage?

Damn, I don't wanna comment further before I cause an uproar.

"Every religion should respect other's rules and ethics even if they are not palatable to reasoning" Unsic!
Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Is On Live On Channels by ayobase(m): 9:53pm On Aug 25, 2013
According to Honourable Senator Yerima, Body weight (fat and breasts) is equal to maturity!

Make una no blame am....24 children so far....we all know what DRIVES him!
Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Is On Live On Channels by Nobody: 9:57pm On Aug 25, 2013
^
28, he said.
Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Is On Live On Channels by samilo88(m): 10:03pm On Aug 25, 2013
I also heard him say his 16years old daughter would be getting married this year.. A really progressive extremist.
Re: Senator Ahmed Yerima Is On Live On Channels by Nobody: 11:03pm On Aug 25, 2013
anything yerima like, make hin do/say hin no concern me so long as my family both nuclear and extended doesn't give out our daughters/sisters in early marriage, i'm okay cuz Me know that yerima is just looking for cheap popularity, were is his sharia agenda today? it was obvious then that his sharia was meant for the poor not the rich after-all he stole from the state confers.. mallam nuhu ribadu the then efcc chairman termed it direct stealing because he issued/signed the state's cheque to pay himself..

(1) (Reply)

My Husband Supports Every Move I Make – Funmi Tejuoso, Lagos Assembly Best Dress / Andy Ubas Desperate Move To Stampede The Presidency To Force Him On Anambra / South African Face Deportation For Being Too Fat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.