Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,164 members, 7,838,981 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Ese Walter Who Claims To Have Slept With COZA Pastor Abiodun - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ese Walter Who Claims To Have Slept With COZA Pastor Abiodun (55321 Views)

Ese Walter Denounces Jesus, Says She No Longer Believes In God / Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister / Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ese Walter Who Claims To Have Slept With COZA Pastor Abiodun by Ideyontop: 7:55pm On Aug 26, 2013
MY PEOPLE,PASTOR BIODUN NO DO THAT THING! I NO NO WHERE THIS LADY FOLLOW COMMOT FROM. SHE WANTS TO GAIN CHEAP PUBLICITY/POPULARITY FOR HERSELF AND HER NEWLY STARTED BLOG. BUT GOING THIS FAR BY TRYING TO DEFAME A MAN OF GOD TO GAIN FAME? OMO THIS GIRL BAD OOOOO!
Re: Ese Walter Who Claims To Have Slept With COZA Pastor Abiodun by Nobody: 7:56pm On Aug 26, 2013
No megabytes to watch. What the fucck is she saying?
Re: Ese Walter Who Claims To Have Slept With COZA Pastor Abiodun by Urine: 7:56pm On Aug 26, 2013
abrakhigbe: Your level of reasoning is very low my dear
, what about the pastor that used his influence over the girl to bed her, if Ese was your sister or daughter will you write this?

Pastor that used his influence? ROFLMFAO! You're the 'smartest' person ever!
Re: Ese Walter Who Claims To Have Slept With COZA Pastor Abiodun by Built2last: 8:16pm On Aug 26, 2013
Ideyontop: MY PEOPLE,PASTOR BIODUN NO DO THAT THING! I NO NO WHERE THIS LADY FOLLOW COMMOT FROM. SHE WANTS TO GAIN CHEAP PUBLICITY/POPULARITY FOR HERSELF AND HER NEWLY STARTED BLOG. BUT GOING THIS FAR BY TRYING TO DEFAME A MAN OF GOD TO GAIN FAME? OMO THIS GIRL BAD OOOOO!

Am not on the defense of Ese but ppls low IQ worries me. This case is simple...someone has leveled an accusation against someone..the both of them have their names and reputation on the line...we nee Him to say his own side of the story..he blatantly refused and you have left quest for truth.Typing rubbish here.

3 Likes

Re: Ese Walter Who Claims To Have Slept With COZA Pastor Abiodun by picoba(m): 8:17pm On Aug 26, 2013
This lady is harlot. She had ambition of sleeping with this Pastor before in order to be get fame.

You are bringing someone down so that you may be up. You've not done your primary assignment well.
Re: Ese Walter Who Claims To Have Slept With COZA Pastor Abiodun by picoba(m): 8:26pm On Aug 26, 2013
Nigerian! wake-up!

I don't disprove this allegation. but i want you to know that this is a modern way of getting fame.
It is working now, and it is showing. Wake-up!

Re: Ese Walter Who Claims To Have Slept With COZA Pastor Abiodun by Nobody: 8:41pm On Aug 26, 2013
picoba: Nigerian! wake-up!

I don't disprove this allegation. but i want you to know that this is a modern way of getting fame.

Fu.c.k off!!!
And this doesn't change the fact that the f.uck.in.g pastor f.u.cke.d her with his f.ucki.ng pastoral d.I.c..k.

6 Likes

Re: Ese Walter Who Claims To Have Slept With COZA Pastor Abiodun by Nobody: 8:43pm On Aug 26, 2013
Ko ma lehin grin grin

Stupid hoe. The thing don backfire on top her yeye head cheesy

Yeyebrity wannabe tongue
Re: Ese Walter Who Claims To Have Slept With COZA Pastor Abiodun by victorazy(m): 8:45pm On Aug 26, 2013
alpha conde: How pastor use fhuck this iron?
grin
Re: Ese Walter Who Claims To Have Slept With COZA Pastor Abiodun by Nobody: 8:48pm On Aug 26, 2013
ItsModella:
Wow!! So I am Ese Walters? Interesting undecided
Yes! My investigation reveals that ItsModella is one and the same person as Ese Walters.
Re: Ese Walter Who Claims To Have Slept With COZA Pastor Abiodun by kabba7(m): 8:51pm On Aug 26, 2013
[quote author=picoba][b]Nigerian! wake-up!

Ttttttttttttttttt
She surely is getting fame ĄЙd̶̲̥̅̊ also advertising her commodity to the world via nairaland.
Please can someone make her phone number available I want her for one week only afterall she is advertising. Am waitibg please
Re: Ese Walter Who Claims To Have Slept With COZA Pastor Abiodun by afroluciferans: 9:03pm On Aug 26, 2013
"The slut who loved me" Part 2 showing next. Grab your popcorn
Re: Ese Walter Who Claims To Have Slept With COZA Pastor Abiodun by logica(m): 9:06pm On Aug 26, 2013
Truth is, any female who publicly comes out to say she slept with anybody craves fame. This just proved it. I know her type; they will do anything to be noticed because they suffer from serious low self-esteem. No self respecting woman who values her privacy will come out to publicly admit sleeping with anybody. Same applies to men. Sex is a private matter and should remain private.
Re: Ese Walter Who Claims To Have Slept With COZA Pastor Abiodun by onoja12: 9:09pm On Aug 26, 2013
i don't really like the modern day religious people because they are scamer but i think this girl is a bigger scamer with her law degree she should know that when u voluntarily go to a mans room and open ur leg wide,u cant call it rape but rather fucking,the guy bleeped u big deal,u gave it to him,go get a life
Re: Ese Walter Who Claims To Have Slept With COZA Pastor Abiodun by 2ndChance: 9:38pm On Aug 26, 2013
MAYOWAAK: Future Nollywood Adaptations COZA Scandal

1. Ese and the Serpent
2. Abuja Levels of Grace
3. The Coming of the Man of God
4. Touch My Anointed Here!
5. The Pastoral Care Unit
6. "Coza!" She wrote.
7. The Laps of Apostles
8. The Big Bang Theory (the non-comedic version)
9. Thy Rod and Thy Staff.
10."Sitting on the Laps of Grace"
11.A new level of Sexxxual Grace
My favourites grin

2 Likes

Re: Ese Walter Who Claims To Have Slept With COZA Pastor Abiodun by biolabee(m): 9:49pm On Aug 26, 2013
na wa,,,everything for your post now reeks of fucckeries... grin
who fuuckking vexed u ...

berem: No megabytes to watch. What the fucck is she saying?
Re: Ese Walter Who Claims To Have Slept With COZA Pastor Abiodun by Nobody: 10:07pm On Aug 26, 2013
yuzedo: chai! The konji hold dat pasteh well well sha!!!! See as d babe worwor like salamander, no brezz, no nyash, no talent, natin!!!! Gad pernish agro! embarassed cry angry
HEHEHE
THAT PASTOR FVCKED UP MEGALLY
IF U MUST HUMP UR MEMEBER
HUMP THE HOTTEST
ONE WOULD EXPECT MR.PASTOR WHO
JETS TO LONDON IN STYLE TO HAVE SOME TASTE
Re: Ese Walter Who Claims To Have Slept With COZA Pastor Abiodun by tnktosin(m): 10:27pm On Aug 26, 2013
Mr Aboki: Ese'.. You don price bad market.

Nobody ever wins against a pastor. NEVER!

Reason being they have immunity. The pastor will simply confess, pray for forgiveness and say that he slipped and he has repented and iss now full of new anointing. You on the other hand will be called the hoe that made pastor sin .

church business is better than politics. A politician sins and gets punished... A preacher sins and God forgives him like nothing happened.

Pastor wins, Victim looses.. That's just the way it is..
Unfortunately so
Re: Ese Walter Who Claims To Have Slept With COZA Pastor Abiodun by MrAboki: 10:43pm On Aug 26, 2013

1. Ese and the Serpent
2. Abuja Levels of Grace
6. "Coza!" She wrote.
7. The Laps of Apostles

thy rod and thy staff.. Killed me

1 Like

Re: Ese Walter Who Claims To Have Slept With COZA Pastor Abiodun by Nobody: 10:50pm On Aug 26, 2013
thehomer: This is amazing. Because she had the guts to challenge some self proclaimed man of God, she now has to be trashed and insulted? Those hurling these insults should realize that abusing her doesn't negate the accusations. Neither does it justify this Abiodun's serial adultery.

Rather than insulting someone who has opened our eyes to the hypocrisy of this particular pastor, why not ask the pastor to explain these accusations against him?

I'm just too glad to know that there are still people who will look at things objectively.

Funny how no one is calling the pastor to explain himself. Maybe cos all Nigerians see him as "Larger than life", someone who can't be touched. Now all blame is on the girl. Smh.

These are what the pastors are banking on, cos they know that the population would rather believe them, than believe anyone that comes out to say something like this.

I don't blame her much, as she was a victim of "my pastor says this, my pastor says that". I see that a lot.

3 Likes

Re: Ese Walter Who Claims To Have Slept With COZA Pastor Abiodun by logica(m): 10:54pm On Aug 26, 2013
masonkz:

I'm just too glad to know that there are still people who will look at things objectively.

Funny how no one is calling the pastor to explain himself. Maybe cos all Nigerians see him as "Larger than life", someone who can't be touched. Now all blame is on the girl. Smh.

These are what the pastors are banking on, cos they know that the population would rather believe them, than believe anyone that comes out to say something like this.

I don't blame her much, as she was a victim of "my pastor says this, my pastor says that". I see that a lot.
I don't give 2 sh!ts about fake a$$ pastors because I am not religious. And from a non-religious man's point of view, the pastor is just another dude with a d1ck. And I don't care for dunderheads who willingly spread their legs and then run up the mountain to announce to the whole world how tiny the size of their brains are. Or did they fvck in public? Did she announce from the mountain top each day of the 7 days she went on "visitation"? Or did they fvck in public?
Re: Ese Walter Who Claims To Have Slept With COZA Pastor Abiodun by Nobody: 11:03pm On Aug 26, 2013
abrakhigbe: Your level of reasoning is very low my dear
, what about the pastor that used his influence over the girl to bed her, if Ese was your sister or daughter will you write this?
His influence as in, threarened to send her out of his church or to hell fire if she refused? Bros please apply common sense, it's free. And then if she were my sister, I would berate the hell out of her for kissing and telling; if she were my daughter I would hold my head in shame for breeding such a clown.
Re: Ese Walter Who Claims To Have Slept With COZA Pastor Abiodun by Nobody: 11:07pm On Aug 26, 2013

1. Ese and the Serpent
2. Abuja Levels of Grace
6. "Coza!" She wrote.
7. The Laps of Apostles
Respect, large. These titles are spot on.

1 Like

Re: Ese Walter Who Claims To Have Slept With COZA Pastor Abiodun by CHIMSKY(m): 11:17pm On Aug 26, 2013
k.style:
Dnt knw wat 2 say sha...but if d pastr fvckd her den datz bad...if she's lyin dats also bad...anywayz hw witout sin shld cast d 1st stone...nowadays pastors sha.....*bends dwn n starts 2 write on d sand*
The Man of God must have given her real good head.Now she is pissed off cos she wants him all to herself while he apparently has moved on.Doesnt want to share the sexperience.Greedy bitch.
Re: Ese Walter Who Claims To Have Slept With COZA Pastor Abiodun by mployer(m): 11:19pm On Aug 26, 2013
I'm begining to understand this lady. Its all about desperation to get famous. She failed as an artist and was on the verge of failling as a blogger, so she choosed to write whatever could give d attention she so badly desires.
Re: Ese Walter Who Claims To Have Slept With COZA Pastor Abiodun by ianq: 11:19pm On Aug 26, 2013
Can some1 explain how she's so fine in this picture but a warrior in the video?

1 Like

Re: Ese Walter Who Claims To Have Slept With COZA Pastor Abiodun by tpia5: 11:21pm On Aug 26, 2013
Are all these pictures before or after her "expose"?

Seems she's just using the pastor to garner some fame.
Re: Ese Walter Who Claims To Have Slept With COZA Pastor Abiodun by Nobody: 11:33pm On Aug 26, 2013

1. Ese and the Serpent's Rod
2. A New Level of Grind
3. The Cuming of the Man of God
4. The Torching of My Anointed
5. The Pastoral Cum Unit
6. The "Coza!" She Rocked.
7. Laps of the Apostle
8. The Big Bang Theology (A New Level of Grace)
9. Thy Rod, Thy Staff and Thy Grace.
10"Sitting on the Wroth of Grace"
11.A new level of Groove

I'll like to thank MAYOWAAK for the inspiration. Without you I couldn't have accomplished this.

3 Likes

Re: Ese Walter Who Claims To Have Slept With COZA Pastor Abiodun by pekelepekele(m): 12:02am On Aug 27, 2013
Mr Aboki: Ese'.. You don price bad market.

Nobody ever wins against a pastor. NEVER!

Reason being they have immunity. The pastor will simply confess, pray for forgiveness and say that he slipped and he has repented and iss now full of new anointing. You on the other hand will be called the hoe that made pastor sin .

church business is better than politics. A politician sins and gets punished... A preacher sins and God forgives him like nothing happened.

Pastor wins, Victim looses.. That's just the way it is..

That's in Nigeria , If it was in the states their christian organization there would have banned that useless pastor and also close down all his churches .
Re: Ese Walter Who Claims To Have Slept With COZA Pastor Abiodun by pekelepekele(m): 12:04am On Aug 27, 2013
yuzedo: chai! The konji hold dat pasteh well well sha!!!! See as d babe worwor like salamander, no brezz, no nyash, no talent, natin!!!! Gad pernish agro! embarassed cry angry

Point of correction some women do have ugly faces but their something na fire . tongue

1 Like

Re: Ese Walter Who Claims To Have Slept With COZA Pastor Abiodun by logica(m): 12:13am On Aug 27, 2013
m-ployer:
I'm begining to understand this lady. Its all about desperation to get famous. She failed as an artist and was on the verge of failling as a blogger, so she choosed to write whatever could give d attention she so badly desires.
Yep. There are only 2 classes of people enjoying this show of shame:

1. The pastor's enemies: rival churches/pastors for instance.
2. Jobless dunderheads without lives of their own who go around looking for the next scandal to make them forget how miserable their own lives are.
Re: Ese Walter Who Claims To Have Slept With COZA Pastor Abiodun by dayoungmoney1: 12:16am On Aug 27, 2013
berem: No megabytes to watch. What the fucck is she saying?
she talks say she wan siddon for ur laps too

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Empathise With Busola Dakolo - Pastor Sam Adeyemi Breaks His Silence / South-African Pastor, Penuel Tshepo Weds (Photos) / Daddy Freeze Slams RCCG 50-Day Fasting & Prayer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.