Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,200 members, 7,839,087 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

Ese Walter Who Claims To Have Slept With COZA Pastor Abiodun - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ese Walter Who Claims To Have Slept With COZA Pastor Abiodun (55322 Views)

Ese Walter Denounces Jesus, Says She No Longer Believes In God / Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister / Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ese Walter Who Claims To Have Slept With COZA Pastor Abiodun by sylve11: 12:17am On Aug 27, 2013
Mr Aboki: Ese'.. You don price bad market.

Nobody ever wins against a pastor. NEVER!

Reason being they have immunity. The pastor will simply confess, pray for forgiveness and say that he slipped and he has repented and iss now full of new anointing. You on the other hand will be called the hoe that made pastor sin .

church business is better than politics. A politician sins and gets punished... A preacher sins and God forgives him like nothing happened.

Pastor wins, Victim looses.. That's just the way it is..

hehehegrin cool
Re: Ese Walter Who Claims To Have Slept With COZA Pastor Abiodun by Nobody: 1:33am On Aug 27, 2013
On a very serious note, is there no church committee that this pastor is answerable to? Does the fact that he is the founder of the church place him above sanctions and disciplines? And what about his assistants or the other pastors? In an organised society, wouldn't he be stopped from mounting the pulpit until he clears the air? I read somewhere that he is not even a member of Pentecostal Fellowship of Nigeria, so there is nothing the christian body can do about it.

It's annoying to read what he said about some big shots asking him to keep quiet till he can give a robust reply. Have we stopped to think that if the accusations were not true he would have called a world press conference to deny the allegations and be quick to challenge the girl(s) to provide evidences if they have any?

In as much as I think Ese should have had more sense and self control to say 'Get thee behind me, devil', I also think the pastor's silence truly means consent.

And I'm also thinking he has not said anything because he wants his wife to get over the shock, disappointment and betrayal first. When he is sure she can handle it and he won't lose his home because of it, he will come out with his confessions, blaming the devil as usual.

1 Like

Re: Ese Walter Who Claims To Have Slept With COZA Pastor Abiodun by lastpage: 1:35am On Aug 27, 2013
Deschil: I totally agree with you!!! Imagine the comments about her wanting fame and all! Which sensible babe will publicly say she slept with a married man for FAME? Every female especially a Nigerian female knows that such a story is a permanent dent on her image yet this lady dared to come out! I have so much respect for her (not her lifestyle) but I respect the guts and conscience she has. Her only issue with the Pastor seems to be the fact that after their sin he continued UNABASHED ministering the "word of God" while she-an ordinary member was consumed with guilt. At least SHE knows that God cannot be mocked..."Pastor" Biodun is yet to know that yet he leads a large church. Shame on him and his type!

...and who told you this one is sensible or have any modicum of shame?
Abegii, go and lie low and stop grandstanding!

Woman wey get sense or get shame dey follow persin way nearly reach her Papa'a age enter Hotel go phuck?
If you know no shame or sense, come make l direct you ....

Guts koo,.... conscience niii! angry angry

Lastpage!
Re: Ese Walter Who Claims To Have Slept With COZA Pastor Abiodun by Nobody: 2:38am On Aug 27, 2013
What baffles me so much in this saga and others is this issue of thou shall not judge, At what point is it doing the Christian deeds, I remember the song, "when you see a brother falling by the way, you stop and say , you're the wrong road" it was called kindness and not judgement, you can't even mention a Christian wrong doing anymore without the thou shall not judge crew attacking you. What about your duties to other Christian brethren ? You saw fire and refused to warn then of it because you do not want to judge. A case for instance, you had knowledge that a mentor, lets say a teacher that was in charge of your teenage daughters class were misleading and defiling the girls in his class, you withdrew your daughter from the school and never mentioned it to anyone, you never cared that other people's daughters are there and should be protected, you don want to be called whistle blower, or judgmental, you let the evil go on. Will you still call yourself a Christian? I think it is time we change our mentality about MOG, there are many that are not even born again, they are just con artist who are there to con people of their hard earned money, these set of Pastors don't really care about the congregation 's salvation, theirs is not a case of MOG falling from the grace, they were never under the grace in the first place, people should be encouraged to expose them for the sake of innocent people. I have seen a case where a pastor was given back seat in a church after confession, the whole congregation was praying for him each day for God to restore him. He came out of it stronger , the people didn't lose faith in him, rather their faith was made stronger. I don't support all this cover up , it is so wrong, how do we know who is who?

3 Likes

Re: Ese Walter Who Claims To Have Slept With COZA Pastor Abiodun by musiwa1f: 4:11am On Aug 27, 2013
men are allowed to marry many women. the bible allows a man to marry more than one woman, it is only when you want to be a bishop, that you cant
Re: Ese Walter Who Claims To Have Slept With COZA Pastor Abiodun by IbukaDantata: 6:23am On Aug 27, 2013
yuzedo: chai! The konji hold dat pasteh well well sha!!!! See as d babe worwor like salamander, no brezz, no nyash, no talent, natin!!!! Gad pernish agro! embarassed cry angry
May your children be hypnotized and sexually abused so that you will understand the pain IJN. Amen
Re: Ese Walter Who Claims To Have Slept With COZA Pastor Abiodun by Ipheyemmy01(m): 6:54am On Aug 27, 2013
I belive if not for the scandal on ground, these audition would not even be seen anywhere. She used the pastor as a steping stone to fame. omaseoooooo.
Re: Ese Walter Who Claims To Have Slept With COZA Pastor Abiodun by omojisola(m): 7:32am On Aug 27, 2013
Why do u pipu take a nag at any pastor dat comit sin?d bible sed for all have sinned and come short of d glory of God.pastors weren't xcempted,instead of us 2 check our own lives and c ow we'v wrong God,we are monitoring dose we c as saints life nt planning 2 make ourselv saint.many of us have done worst tins dan dis and we count it as normal,sm of us as a chorister have sex and we stil praise God on altar and its like we stil have dat sonorous voice,we are all living under d mercy of God.I'm sure d man wud have sought God's mercy and forgiveness.any1 amongst u dat feels d pastor shud b crucified shud com out do it IF only uv nt done worse tins dan his(coined 4rm d bible).

1 Like

Re: Ese Walter Who Claims To Have Slept With COZA Pastor Abiodun by Kollins12: 8:04am On Aug 27, 2013
chizel: Cheap prostitute looking for cheap fame,yes the pastor has sinned against God,but what I don't understand is this girls actions about the whole thing,if her having sex with the pastor was not her pre-planned way of seeking for fame then tell me what is it,instead of the bitch seeking the face of God for forgiveness,she's hear washing her debased character in the public.what is she being auditioned for?oh Gosh,Nigeria is just filled up with prostitutes who thinks that the only way to be popular is to have sex with someone higher up there in the society and then turn back to us it to get people's sympathy thereby attaining fame.thank God you said the man didn't force,you did it the force tym and ur conscience didn't prick u and u continued like u said for the whole week,were you living with the so called pastor in the hotel or was he dragging you to the hotel every day.be reall and stop acting you cheap slut

So you people would now crucify the poor Girl for owning up and turning away from old bad ways while at the same time pampering hypocritically the so called man OF god who should av known better,who should av acted better and who should av confessed his sins louder:any way I don't blame you Guys! ur Religion promotes incest and sexual perversion such as the exploits in homosexuality and eventual global endorsement and promotion in the open pulpit.
Go ahead randy Pastor,ur Fans dey hail you

3 Likes

Re: Ese Walter Who Claims To Have Slept With COZA Pastor Abiodun by Clemzy16(m): 8:14am On Aug 27, 2013
May God help us!
Re: Ese Walter Who Claims To Have Slept With COZA Pastor Abiodun by modupsie(f): 8:29am On Aug 27, 2013
IbukaDantata:
May your children be hypnotized and sexually abused so that you will understand the pain IJN. Amen

excuse me, ese is not a child but a full grown adult
she was neither hypnotised nor abused.
she went into the hotel room to meet a married pastor when she was fuly conscious and she knows an hotel room is not a praying ground or deliverance centre.

am not a memeber of coza and i do not support the pastor's action which i feel he actually did but pls stop all these hypnotised or abused blah blah

one question i wud like to ask this girl is if she had never fantasized abt sleeping with this man
am a woman and i know beta,she fell for this man easily because she had lust for him at one time or the other........

1 Like

Re: Ese Walter Who Claims To Have Slept With COZA Pastor Abiodun by modupsie(f): 9:02am On Aug 27, 2013
Kollins12:

So you people would now crucify the poor Girl for owning up and turning away from old bad ways while at the same time pampering hypocritically the so called man OF god who should av known better,who should av acted better and who should av confessed his sins louder:any way I don't blame you Guys! ur Religion promotes incest and sexual perversion such as the exploits in homosexuality and eventual global endorsement and promotion in the open pulpit.
Go ahead randy Pastor,ur Fans dey hail you

what owning up?? well you are not a christian so i dont blame you
christians dont confess their sins to the world online
they confess their sins quietly to God and he forgives us no matter how large our sins are!
ese is not confessing her sins because the cyber world can not make her free but God only
and who told you the pastor has not confessed his sins? because he did not come online to confess what happened some while ago cos this affair is not recent.

and please christianity does not promote incest and sexual pervesion, do ur research well before typing jargons
Re: Ese Walter Who Claims To Have Slept With COZA Pastor Abiodun by Nobody: 9:33am On Aug 27, 2013
"For certain individuals whose condemnation was written about long ago have secretly slipped in among you. They are ungodly people, who pervert the grace of our God into a license for immorality and deny Jesus Christ our only Sovereign and Lord." - Jude 1:4

2 Likes

Re: Ese Walter Who Claims To Have Slept With COZA Pastor Abiodun by blaise26abj(m): 9:35am On Aug 27, 2013
This is the 1st time i'll be saying smtin about this issue. I honestly don't understand how the whole bunch of you choosing sides think. This is a very straightforward issue. She made an accusation and the accused has said he will reply "robustically". Why not wait until he talks before judging. There is a saying in yoruba, "whoever hears just one side of a story and passes judgement is a very wicked person". Why not sit down on your itching fingers till he replies.

To me, they are both presumed innocent until all parties have said their part on the issue.
Re: Ese Walter Who Claims To Have Slept With COZA Pastor Abiodun by Efiko(m): 10:42am On Aug 27, 2013
KaimaTee: What baffles me so much in this saga and others is this issue of thou shall not judge, At what point is it doing the Christian deeds, I remember the song, "when you see a brother falling by the way, you stop and say , you're the wrong road" it was called kindness and not judgement, you can't even mention a Christian wrong doing anymore without the thou shall not judge crew attacking you. What about your duties to other Christian brethren ? You saw fire and refused to warn then of it because you do not want to judge. A case for instance, you had knowledge that a mentor, lets say a teacher that was in charge of your teenage daughters class were misleading and defiling the girls in his class, you withdrew your daughter from the school and never mentioned it to anyone, you never cared that other people's daughters are there and should be protected, you don want to be called whistle blower, or judgmental, you let the evil go on. Will you still call yourself a Christian? I think it is time we change our mentality about MOG, there are many that are not even born again, they are just con artist who are there to con people of their hard earned money, these set of Pastors don't really care about the congregation 's salvation, theirs is not a case of MOG falling from the grace, they were never under the grace in the first place, people should be encouraged to expose them for the sake of innocent people. I have seen a case where a pastor was given back seat in a church after confession, the whole congregation was praying for him each day for God to restore him. He came out of it stronger , the people didn't lose faith in him, rather their faith was made stronger. I don't support all this cover up , it is so wrong, how do we know who is who?

...kudos!, well done! & God Bless U.
Re: Ese Walter Who Claims To Have Slept With COZA Pastor Abiodun by thehomer: 10:59am On Aug 27, 2013
seangy4konji: Did u go to school at all?do u know what abuse means?

Is this the best response you could come up with after going to school?
Re: Ese Walter Who Claims To Have Slept With COZA Pastor Abiodun by Michyeddy(f): 12:07pm On Aug 27, 2013
yuzedo: chai! The konji hold dat pasteh well well sha!!!! See as d babe worwor like salamander, no brezz, no nyash, no talent, natin!!!! Gad pernish agro! embarassed cry angry
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy yuzedo! yuzedo! yuzedo! I jst swallowed my chewing gum cos of laughter....
Re: Ese Walter Who Claims To Have Slept With COZA Pastor Abiodun by Mirsee: 12:16pm On Aug 27, 2013
Hmmm!!!,I no fit talk!!! This coza stuff just tire me
Re: Ese Walter Who Claims To Have Slept With COZA Pastor Abiodun by doctokwus: 12:38pm On Aug 27, 2013
A married man commits adultery& some so called sane pple are defending him,because he claims to b a pastor.Some Nigerians are so brainwashed,u cud see so far off that theirs a lost cause.Just because someone went to a bible school or church school,proclaims himself a pastor,he wants to b be free from inquisition.I only pity dat church overseen by dis guy.Maybe not today,but down d line if dis man is not made to account for his adultery& so apologises for it,dat kind of church is doomed.As for d Ese girl,those claiming she is seeking fame from dis:true or not,but dis girl has done d church more service by exposing d true character of d guy,dan all d sycophants& brainwashed members cud ever do

1 Like

Re: Ese Walter Who Claims To Have Slept With COZA Pastor Abiodun by paparazzi1987(m): 1:36pm On Aug 27, 2013
MAYOWAAK: Future Nollywood Adaptations COZA Scandal

1. Ese and the Serpent
2. Abuja Levels of Grace
3. The Coming of the Man of God
4. Touch My Anointed Here!
5. The Pastoral Care Unit
6. "Coza!" She wrote.
7. The Laps of Apostles
8. The Big Bang Theory (the non-comedic version)
9. Thy Rod and Thy Staff.
10."Sitting on the Laps of Grace"
11.A new level of Sexxxual Grace
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

The Anointed Rod
Re: Ese Walter Who Claims To Have Slept With COZA Pastor Abiodun by habbeyojo(m): 2:41pm On Aug 27, 2013
She is cursed
Re: Ese Walter Who Claims To Have Slept With COZA Pastor Abiodun by 1121: 3:15pm On Aug 27, 2013
ceejay80s: olodo, na furnication
The man committed adultery, since he is married while the woman committed fornication
Re: Ese Walter Who Claims To Have Slept With COZA Pastor Abiodun by bigboy3: 4:00pm On Aug 27, 2013
habbey ojo: She is cursed

Is martin Luther cursed?
Is Ulrich Zwinghi cursed?
Is King Henry VIII cursed?
Is John Calvin cursed?

These men stood for what they believed in and spoke openly against the annointed. Maybe we should read more about how the prostestant revolution started or anglicanism or calvinism.....I pray for such in the Nigerian setting...pastors have become gods and some people are too blind to see.

I am not supporting Ese's claim but why are you guys burying her alive for speaking up against a pastor.

Our problem in this part of the world is that we don't hold people accountable for their actions, no one is a saint but if you are unfortunate to be caught, don't manipulate people...face it, apologise and face the consequence(s).

3 Likes

Re: Ese Walter Who Claims To Have Slept With COZA Pastor Abiodun by Michyeddy(f): 5:36pm On Aug 27, 2013
Now i know that some Nigerians are Pharisees(FAR TO SEE).Where there not two caught?why is jst one crucified?
Re: Ese Walter Who Claims To Have Slept With COZA Pastor Abiodun by sweetrace(f): 6:18pm On Aug 27, 2013
omotee4u: On a very serious note, is there no church committee that this pastor is answerable to? Does the fact that he is the founder of the church place him above sanctions and disciplines? And what about his assistants or the other pastors? In an organised society, wouldn't he be stopped from mounting the pulpit until he clears the air? I read somewhere that he is not even a member of Pentecostal Fellowship of Nigeria, so there is nothing the christian body can do about it.

It's annoying to read what he said about some big shots asking him to keep quiet till he can give a robust reply. Have we stopped to think that if the accusations were not true he would have called a world press conference to deny the allegations and be quick to challenge the girl(s) to provide evidences if they have any?

In as much as I think Ese should have had more sense and self control to say 'Get thee behind me, devil', I also think the pastor's silence truly means consent.

And I'm also thinking he has not said anything because he wants his wife to get over the shock, disappointment and betrayal first. When he is sure she can handle it and he won't lose his home because of it, he will come out with his confessions, blaming the devil as usual.
Silence doesn't always mean consent. There's a saying that if you stop to throw stones at every dog that backs, you'll never get to your destination. He really doesn't owe her any response. If she actually slept with him and is shameless enough to announce it to the world, then that's her problem. If she didn't and is just looking for cheap fame, she'll get what's coming to her. Because she made an accusation doesn't mean she is being truthful.
Re: Ese Walter Who Claims To Have Slept With COZA Pastor Abiodun by logica(m): 7:11pm On Aug 27, 2013
Michyeddy: Where there not two caught?why is jst one crucified?
Caught where and by who? In your bedroom by you?
Re: Ese Walter Who Claims To Have Slept With COZA Pastor Abiodun by biolabee(m): 9:09pm On Aug 27, 2013
nice one

KaimaTee: What baffles me so much in this saga and others is this issue of thou shall not judge, At what point is it doing the Christian deeds, I remember the song, "when you see a brother falling by the way, you stop and say , you're the wrong road" it was called kindness and not judgement, you can't even mention a Christian wrong doing anymore without the thou shall not judge crew attacking you. What about your duties to other Christian brethren ? You saw fire and refused to warn then of it because you do not want to judge. A case for instance, you had knowledge that a mentor, lets say a teacher that was in charge of your teenage daughters class were misleading and defiling the girls in his class, you withdrew your daughter from the school and never mentioned it to anyone, you never cared that other people's daughters are there and should be protected, you don want to be called whistle blower, or judgmental, you let the evil go on. Will you still call yourself a Christian? I think it is time we change our mentality about MOG, there are many that are not even born again, they are just con artist who are there to con people of their hard earned money, these set of Pastors don't really care about the congregation 's salvation, theirs is not a case of MOG falling from the grace, they were never under the grace in the first place, people should be encouraged to expose them for the sake of innocent people. I have seen a case where a pastor was given back seat in a church after confession, the whole congregation was praying for him each day for God to restore him. He came out of it stronger , the people didn't lose faith in him, rather their faith was made stronger. I don't support all this cover up , it is so wrong, how do we know who is who?
Re: Ese Walter Who Claims To Have Slept With COZA Pastor Abiodun by hollandis(f): 8:37am On Aug 28, 2013
nigerians are stupid.i expect every member of the church to leave there imediately
Re: Ese Walter Who Claims To Have Slept With COZA Pastor Abiodun by Nobody: 3:12pm On Aug 28, 2013
sweetrace:
Silence doesn't always mean consent. There's a saying that if you stop to throw stones at every dog that backs, you'll never get to your destination. He really doesn't owe her any response. If she actually slept with him and is shameless enough to announce it to the world, then that's her problem. If she didn't and is just looking for cheap fame, she'll get what's coming to her. Because she made an accusation doesn't mean she is being truthful.

Fine, he doesn't owe her any response. Does he not owe his church, and in fact, the whole Christendom explanation, rebuttal, apology too?

And the pastor who could approach a church member for intimacy is not shameless? Have you tried to imagine what he would have done if there is no iota of truth in her allegations? And do you sincerely believe she is just lying?

I am totally against Ese not fleeing when the pastor made advances towards her. I am mightily pissed that she made a public show of it, and I see her as someone who has serious self-esteem and other mental and psychological challenges. But I also don't like it when people tend to forget that there are two people involved in this issue.

Well, he has said he will give a robust reply so let's wait for it - that's if it ever comes because already the social media seem to have shifted to other things.
Re: Ese Walter Who Claims To Have Slept With COZA Pastor Abiodun by tpia5: 3:17pm On Aug 28, 2013
una still dey this matter?

well, the lady says she got yanshed and that's that. If she did not enjoy the yanshing [whether real or imaginary], would she have carried her a.rse back there for 6 additional days looking for more.

may God save men from these female harpies and vice versa.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Empathise With Busola Dakolo - Pastor Sam Adeyemi Breaks His Silence / South-African Pastor, Penuel Tshepo Weds (Photos) / Daddy Freeze Slams RCCG 50-Day Fasting & Prayer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.