Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,693 members, 7,813,289 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:18 AM

The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) (555030 Views)

The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome / Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (239) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 7:43am On Sep 11, 2013
ATMC: @ obiiidiaaah m, imagine what will happen to that silver heart of urs if we had...yhu *points at him with index finger* yhu hurt mecry

Seriously, after all the 5 pages of butthurt and anti-romance from christians....you are still on this romantic nonsense?

SMH
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by MEILYN(m): 7:44am On Sep 11, 2013
ATMC: @ obiiidiaaah m, imagine what will happen to that silver heart of urs if we had...yhu *points at him with index finger* yhu hurt mecry
hehehe....
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 7:44am On Sep 11, 2013
MEILYN: hehehe....

This mumu is still here?
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by MEILYN(m): 7:45am On Sep 11, 2013
Logicboy03:

Seriously, after all the 5 pages of butthurt and anti-romance from christians....you are still on this romantic nonsense?

SMH
lwkmd chaiii Logic boy..... This early morning again?
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 7:45am On Sep 11, 2013
ATMC: smiley i just love yhu
cry awww my iyawo luff me. this is an emotional moment for me. * grabs tissue * cry grin love you too gurl
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 7:46am On Sep 11, 2013
MEILYN: lwkmd chaiii Logic boy..... This early morning again?

Guy >>>>>>>>> to the romance section. NOW angry
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 7:47am On Sep 11, 2013
obadiah777: cry awww my iyawo luff me. this is an emotional moment for me. * grabs tissue * cry grin love you too gurl

Guy are you a fawktard?

I dont care if you ban me. What the fawk? Yu call yourself a mod and still derailing this thread with your romantic sheit?
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 7:48am On Sep 11, 2013
Logicboy03:

Ah ah....Obadiah.....

Think about it......you would just be replacing this one.

Also, dont you think it would be better if an atheist was the op rather than a christian?

We can do it right. Please.

We need your help
Logicboy you dont need another thread. you are not going to be able to keep people of other faith away from an atheist thread even if you opened it wink

2 Likes

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by ATMC(f): 7:49am On Sep 11, 2013
Logicboy03:

SMH
go get a lover to soothe ur wounded soul...i could be that lover buh cry my soul has no affinity for urs...

1 Like

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 7:49am On Sep 11, 2013
Logicboy03:

Guy are you a fawktard?

I dont care if you ban me. What the fawk? Yu call yourself a mod and still derailing this thread with your romantic sheit?
grin grin stop hatin. this is an emotional moment for me *sobs*

1 Like

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by MEILYN(m): 7:50am On Sep 11, 2013
obadiah777: cry awww my iyawo luff me. this is an emotional moment for me. * grabs tissue * cry grin love you too gurl
very Emotional sire top of the morning 2 u bro.

1 Like

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 7:50am On Sep 11, 2013
ATMC: go get a lover to soothe ur wounded soul...i could be that lover buh cry my soul has no affinity for urs...

grin

You dont understand....I am always angry, its a great survival technique
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by ATMC(f): 7:50am On Sep 11, 2013
Logicboy03:

Guy are you a fawktard?

yhu r like this early mor mor wonder what yhu will be like after being stuck in traffic pele
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 7:52am On Sep 11, 2013
Ishilove:
Ahem...angry

@obadiah,

*in soulful alto*

You Are The Love Of My Life
I knew it right from the start
The moment I looked at you
You found a place in my heart

You give me reason to live
You taught me how to be strong
With you is where I belong

No one's ever touched me
Quite the way you touched me
People search a life time
To find what we have

One thing that's good in this life
I'll spend the rest of my days
Just loving you...

*sniff, lips wobbling* cry cry sad
SMDH. i see that song writing is part of your repertoire smh tongue grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by ATMC(f): 7:53am On Sep 11, 2013
i am captivated by your style, intellect and robust smile...yhu r one of a kind indeed
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 7:53am On Sep 11, 2013
obadiah777: Logicboy you dont need another thread. you are not going to be able to keep people of other faith away from an atheist thread even if you opened it wink

It is not about keeping religious peeps out of the atheist thread but you doing your job banning people who constantly try to derail the thread with christian romance.

Christians can be here but they have to be on point.

Shameful, that you're a mod and also a derailer. I can handle the butthurt from Ishilove and her gang of romantic dreamers but not from you, a mod that should be driving their romance to the romance section
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 7:54am On Sep 11, 2013
MEILYN: lol my name isnt Meilyn, dats just a nick.....my real name is Samson, my friends call me Samsticks, my real pals call me La Plato, am known online as Meilyn......hahahaha, hw does dat sound? Nxt time call 4 a chitchat okay?
would you happen to have been married to a woman called delilah in your past life undecided
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 7:54am On Sep 11, 2013
ATMC: yhu r like this early mor mor wonder what yhu will be like after being stuck in traffic pele

I am actually a calm guy in real life. I keep my anger and butthurt for Nairaland.

I cant be beaten up by Ishilove's sugardaddy on the internet....
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by MEILYN(m): 7:55am On Sep 11, 2013
ATMC: i am captivated by your style, intellect and robust smile...yhu r one of a kind indeed
lol hahahaha.

1 Like

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by ATMC(f): 7:58am On Sep 11, 2013
Logicboy03:

grin

i imagine yhu will have a set jaw cos ur brain woulda been tired of setting it anytime yhu are angry...so it permanently sets it, i know yhu have wrinkles cos of frowns so i suggest yhu port to #teamhappiestpeopleonearthsmiley

2 Likes

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by MEILYN(m): 7:58am On Sep 11, 2013
obadiah777: would you happen to have been married to a woman called delilah in your past life undecided
lol not atall sire. I dont share same attributes with Samson in the Bible sire.

1 Like

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 7:58am On Sep 11, 2013
oh dearie. i shall have you know my heart is made of diamond not silver grin

2 Likes

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by MEILYN(m): 7:59am On Sep 11, 2013
Logicboy03:

I am actually a calm guy in real life. I keep my anger and butthurt for Nairaland.

hahaha, funny dude.

1 Like

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 8:00am On Sep 11, 2013
ATMC: go get a lover to soothe ur wounded soul...i could be that lover buh cry my soul has no affinity for urs...
grin grin well dayummmmm

1 Like

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by ATMC(f): 8:02am On Sep 11, 2013
Logicboy03:

i see yhu like ishilove so muchwink ok bribe me and i'll get her for yhu wink

2 Likes

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Ishilove: 8:03am On Sep 11, 2013
obadiah777: SMDH. i see you song writing is part of your repertoire smh tongue grin grin
I wish grin
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 8:03am On Sep 11, 2013
MEILYN: very Emotional sire top of the morning 2 u bro.
indeed sire. quite emotional *grabs tissue* top of the morning to you Chief MEILYN grin

1 Like

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Ishilove: 8:05am On Sep 11, 2013
obadiah777: oh dearie. i shall have you know my heart is made of diamond not silver grin
grin

1 Like

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 8:05am On Sep 11, 2013
ATMC: i am captivated by your style, intellect and robust smile...yhu r one of a kind indeed
well dayummmmmm *grabs more tissue* cry cry grin grin grin
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by MEILYN(m): 8:05am On Sep 11, 2013
Logicboy03:

grin

undecided
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Ishilove: 8:07am On Sep 11, 2013
ATMC puhleeze!!! You're muscling in on my territory angry tongue
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 8:08am On Sep 11, 2013
Logicboy03:

It is not about keeping religious peeps out of the atheist thread but you doing your job banning people who constantly try to derail the thread with christian romance.

Christians can be here but they have to be on point.

Shameful, that you're a mod and also a derailer. I can handle the butthurt from Ishilove and her gang of romantic dreamers but not from you, a mod that should be driving their romance to the romance section
lighten up Sire. wednesday is a day of romance. either get on board this train or get rolled on grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (239) (Reply)

Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here / Nigerian Church Praise & Worship Songs Here / Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.