Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,983 members, 7,810,741 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:15 PM

The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) - Religion (239) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) (554640 Views)

The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome / Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (236) (237) (238) (239) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by abbadavid: 9:39am On Sep 10, 2023
[b]Hello All,

Welcome to the non-christian chatbox where others of different beliefs and disbelief can come together and chat. We can share ideas, chat, exchange information, set up other groups and have fun!!! Atheists, Agnostics, Desists, Pagans, Satanists, Humanists, you are all wellcome.

Everyone is welcome to participate and have fun. Yes, christians and muslims too!!

In order to make this place as fun as possible, we must have rules so that everyone can participate fairly;

1) From the title, it should be clear that this is not a place to convert people to Islam or Christiainity. It is alright to ask questions of the "non-christains" but evangelism/dawah is seriously frowned upon here.

2) Personal information should not be shared here. It is better to set up Blackberry chat groups Facebook groups etc. with Personal Messages (PMs).

3) Memes should be kept to a minimum. From experience, pics and videos slow down the page loading for those browsing on slow internet. This is a turn off for potential "chatters".

Please, have fun!![/b]

https://fb.watch/mZesNlb2xI/?mibextid=NnVzG8
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 6:17pm On Sep 13, 2023
LordReed:

I am always down for a party. I'm in Abuja if anybody wants to get together and organise one.

We should organise one. I dey Abuja too
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by LordReed(m): 8:32pm On Sep 13, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

We should organise one. I dey Abuja too

Oya now. Let's start it a date, when's good for you?
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Wandetoluwani(f): 4:24pm On Sep 14, 2023
Kk
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by sonofElElyon: 5:24pm On Sep 16, 2023
Must read, Unputdownable 3 Books, $2.99 Each! Result of Years of Research!
Sinister Plan for a New World Order;
https://amazon.com/dp/B0CDMGVY6X
Decoding 2,000 Year Old Prophecies about the End of our World;
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0CDQNDX2P
"Man-God" from the Middle East? Examining the Critical Evidence
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0CDMCFKZB

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by BItt: 7:56am On Oct 10, 2023
LordReed:

Oya now. Let's start it a date, when's good for you?
how did the party go
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by LordReed(m): 8:46am On Oct 10, 2023
BItt:
how did the party go

Haven't had it yet.

1 Like

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Marfire: 12:06am On Nov 08, 2023
[b]Hello All,

Welcome to the non-christian chatbox where others of different beliefs and disbelief can come together and chat. We can share ideas, chat, exchange information, set up other groups and have fun!!! Atheists, Agnostics, Desists, Pagans, Satanists, Humanists, you are all wellcome.

Everyone is welcome to participate and have fun. Yes, christians and muslims too!!
Finally a wholesome space to air our thoughts...
In order to make this place as fun as possible, we must have rules so that everyone can participate fairly;

1) From the title, it should be clear that this is not a place to convert people to Islam or Christiainity. It is alright to ask questions of the "non-christains" but evangelism/dawah is seriously frowned upon here.

2) Personal information should not be shared here. It is better to set up Blackberry chat groups Facebook groups etc. with Personal Messages (PMs).

3) Memes should be kept to a minimum. From experience, pics and videos slow down the page loading for those browsing on slow internet. This is a turn off for potential "chatters".

Please, have fun!![/b]
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by wiegraf: 9:57pm On Dec 15, 2023
This place has been sanitized?

My extremely immature self used to enjoy shenanigans done here by chairmen

1 Like

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by LordReed(m): 9:39am On Dec 30, 2023

1 Like

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Maynman: 11:53am On Dec 30, 2023
LordReed:
Hey Maynman check this out:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQ5y64Sg8rg
Alright bro 💯
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Necrophagia: 7:38am On Jan 07
Any satanists here
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Sickobeatz: 8:05am On Jan 12
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by HappyPagan: 5:28pm On Jan 12
wiegraf:
This place has been sanitized?

My extremely immature self used to enjoy shenanigans done here by chairmen
Chairmen don leave chair.

1 Like

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by HappyPagan: 5:30pm On Jan 12
After a few years of "toning it down", I think I'm getting back to me aggressive self. Life, joblessness, and the economy have done a number on me in the last few years, but praise to Amafikekekere, we still here on this god forsaken rock.

Doing good and well. Hopeful for a lovely 24.....

2 Likes

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Image123(m): 5:54pm On Jan 12
HappyPagan:
After a few years of "toning it down", I think I'm getting back to me aggressive self. Life, joblessness, and the economy have done a number on me in the last few years, but praise to Amafikekekere, we still here on this god forsaken rock.

There is no place that is forsaken by God in the sense. Even hell is prepared and preserved.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Somebody987(m): 9:19pm On Jan 13
Hey everyone, I'm a 16 year old Nigerian. I love being Nigerian. I may come from one of the most corrupt, most down-trodden, drug-ridden backward hellholes on Earth, but seriously, my culture, my identity, I love it.
I have such a long story, I have stupid and dumb parents who essentially believe the world revolves around them. Oh, I am also dumb and stupid, but this whole thing isn't more about me, it's more about us. Read on.
To begin, I am a atheist, I used to be unsure and inconfident, it's been a big deal to me since I was 9 years old, shit doesn't make sense, there's so many arguments against God, matter fact, I hate when I'm told that I shouldn't disrespect God, don't get God mad, etc. Like wtf if "God" is above time and our universe, his ass should be above my disrespect, after all according to Christians I am but an atom in the eyes of God. Anyways, for the past couple days I've been asking my parents questions about the existence of God, thank God I'm not a Muslim and so happened to be brought up by Christians (there's an imaginary line in Nigerian between Muslims and Christians, South is for Christians, North for Muslims) because I've seen stories of Muslims being killed, beheaded, disowned, BY THEIR OWN PARENTS FOR LACK OF FAITH!! Now, not being killed and disowned doesn't make better the fact that my parents have been manipulating me, my mom's been crying as a way to express sadness over how I no longer "believe in my creator", things like that. My Dad is disappointed, I don't care, Here's the thing, I am a stoic, while not perfect on my philosophy of stoicism, I have many beliefs, one of them is that no matter who you are, NOBODY, is responsible for your emotions. For example, if your child is acting up and not listening, maybe being a little hyperactive, and you mean to tell me the best course of action is to get worked up and angry, and beat the child, then you have a problem, essentially you've given the child control and rein over your emotions. This is something (stoicism) that I wished I knew about earlier, I was made fun of in school, ignored, bullied, all of that. I've been in several fights and used to hate people, even those who didn't know. I had the best grades in my entire grade, and I was used, I wanted to have friends so badly, I offered to do those bums assignments, thankfully, I have grown the Bleep up. Now I know better. Look I don't give a shit, but here are my some of my arguments again the existence of a Good God/authenticity of religion.
1. What allows me to now say there is no good god is that there is no good god, whatever shit god you worship who is not even theoretically but according to you, literally capable of anything, that throws people in hell FOR ETERNITY for not "knowing" him or some other reason, for the entirety of their lives (which you live to be 40-100), yea that doesn't sound like a good god.
2. I don't fucking get it, God owns me, controls me, created me, dominates me in every way and manner possible, yet needs my permission to enter me and needs my devotion, it sounds more like God needs our prayers to survive, LOL maybe he eats them and now his daily supply of prayer from me is no longer available.
3. If it is true that God is a matter of fact, not even up for debate, whats up with all this bullshit, I have to go to church twice a week, I have to listen to religious messages everyday, I have to pray and read the bible every damn morning and night for some shit that is supposed to be as simple and factual as 2+2=4? Sounds like this video that DarkMatter2525 made, here's the link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y201QzDdzbg
4. LOOK AT THE BROADER PICTURE MY FRIENDS, You were raised to be x religion, how many times have you been told that other religions are bad and evil and not to be followed, little to none, why? The scientific way is to check all the damn data points and draw conclusions, not to draw conclusions and LMAO do what the religious nutheads do and cherry pick what supports it, not put all the damn attention on a data point that so happened to be the one you're given and ignore all the others! Yes, I have checked the top 10 religions on Earth, and yes, they are all bullshit, like I said all religion is bullshit.
5. The logical and practical way to have a relationship with someone is to see them, respect them, set boundaries and regularly communicate with them and know that they exist, be it long term relationship, short term, long distance, short distance you get the idea. Oh and this goes BOTH WAYS, after all, it takes 2 to tango, how am i supposed to tango with God when I give him (I used to give him) all of this and not a single one did he give back? How can WE do these to God and the latest verifiable solid proof we have is a book written by a bunch of men, not even by him, but hundreds of men who just threw that shit together, took out some shit that wouldn't favor them and TADA! We have the word of God, more like the Word of Men who claim it to be God's. And we just believe it.
6. An African who believes in Christianity is very similar to a Jew who believes in the core beliefs of Nazi Germany. Read the history of slavery, religion, Europeans and their views of our people, my people and you'll see what I mean, my parents are closed minded, they don't believe that Christianity was brought to us by those filthy (long dead) racist white fucking Euro heads, nope they only believe that those scumbags simply made us believe Jesus Christ was white like them when he was born in the Middle East...
You ask yourself? Yo, what's all this? Why do you hate God so much? I don't. If you are a Christian, WHY DO YOU HATE ALLAH SO MUCH... You don't. Exactly. For Bleep's Sake, you don't lose a second of sleep each night thinking of how you're going to hell in many other fucking religions, nope, mine's is right. It's not God I hate, God is like flying pigs to me, doesn't exist. It's what happens when a collective group of people believe in Gawd, religion, this religion has tortured me mentally as a child and till this day, and been the source of my abuse. I have been lied to and told shit that isn't true all backed up by Christianity and who is the crux, the source of Christianity God. Supposedly, God backs up my parents decision, which sounds incredulous to believe when there are other parents, who also believe that God backs up their decision and in certain areas, they literally do the opposite of what my parents believe, I know those parents, their kids (and them) go to my Church. I have a strong belief that if you want to know what two grown adults are like (if they are parents), don't look at the facade and the bullshit they plaster in public, look into their lives. LOOK INTO THEIR CHILDREN.
Which brings me to my next point. African Parents. Dad. Mom. I love you both, you raised me up and my life fucking depended COMPLETELY on you for my first several years, you taught me how to cook, flip a house, tie my shoes, shop, etc, etc. And I appreciate all this but there is a side I DO NOT APPRECIATE:
African Parents need to understand that just because you're older and gave birth to someone doesn't mean that person is never going to be more intelligent than you. Think of it like this, according to my parents, they are my "small" god, they control me, they gave birth to me, ofcourse! they throw in the age-old "I carried you for 9 months", they are never WRONG, get that, never wrong. Im pissed of this bullshit because guess what?? Many african parents would agree with them, as a child, growing up I realized many people who come from african homes are mistraeated and abused in some way, why There are many factors, BUT, one of the biggest ones is a shitty mentality.
African parents need to stop tryibg to control and learn how to persuade or negotiate with their children
African parents need to respect nurture their children to be independent and free thinking.
African parents need to know that they were borderline abusive with all the spanking and psychological abuse but we will always love them because at the end of the day, we are all victims of socialization.
They act based on their limited knowledge but the world is changing and it's time to upgrade.

Like in my mind, I don't give a shit. My mom was crying a while ago about me doubting God (they dont know I'm an atheist, just upset I'm asking questions) but like, cry harder Mom, I love you but that is literally emotional manipulation. I'm not going to discredit years and years of research I have done (more of like a hobby LOL I'm not a professional lab coat type of scientist) and dump it all because, oh Mom is crying and the Bible is true because certain sections of it says it true. Many of you out there would agree with me when I say that sometimes, religious people would say the wackiest shit with a straight face.
Back to African Parents. Loving your child is not what you're doing to us. More like forcing your Child to bend to your fucking wants and wishes while masking it with love, heyyyy, that sounds like God.
Nigerians, like most Africans, believe that the way they raise their children is excellent. Their children greet adults with all the signs of respect. But Breaking News. Not all elders of mine nor theirs deserve respect, Some elders are disrespectful because they know that we cannot answer back (because if we did we will automatically look like the bad person).

Man, I'm going to stop here, I'm so sad, depressed and just feeling awful. Suicide is not on my mind, because killing yourself doesn't sound fun to me. But I don't know what to do! I've done drastic things like running away from home TWICE! What more can I do?

Oh, apologize for my spelling mistakes, punctuation, grammar, etc. I'm typing too fucking fast and furious not to give a shit. And I would make a video so I can more, but nah, I don't want to show my face for privacy and I defintely haven't mastered this AI making videos for you thingie yet.
So Fellas, I have like 10x of all this shit I wrote on my mind, so much detail but I'll stop here, gimme advice, comments, thoughts, man just help a brother out. And no, this is not an excuse or reason to disobey your parents, there are different ways to respect your parents than to heed to their every beck and call and throwing common sense to the wind. There are better ways. Unfortunately, as in my situation, they often (African parents) don't care. After all, he/she is my child, and their life revolves around me, therefore it makes sense that I own them, and therefore I must always be right? right?
African Parents, listen up. Stop telling your kids, oh, you're being like them white people, you're acting like those immoral woke/ ungodly folks when those same fucking folks, their ancestors gave you the shit you so dearly hold like it's your life. Africa. Wake up. All Religions are lies. No one's here to fix our countries, our continent. No one's here to remove scums like that corrupt Tinubu (more like Tinu bum ass nigga) It's us. We have to get better. Thanks for reading.
Oh disclaimer, It is possible that I made some mistakes in some of this I wrote, but I hope, that for you, this won't detract from the main points I made.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by tom4greatness: 12:23pm On Jan 14
Are you good at mathematics?
Do you have what it takes to render online mathematics problem solving?
I will be linking you to a foreign site where you can make at least $200 if you work really hard.
I will also guide you on how you can pass their test so as to enable you become their tutor.
If you are interested chat me up on WhatsApp ( 07031912193). Note: only for those tutors that are good at mathematics.
See you on the top!
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by LordReed(m): 2:26pm On Jan 18
HappyPagan:

Good to see you in the new year.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by wiegraf: 3:38pm On Jan 18
HappyPagan:

Which god do I pray to to make sure your 24 is filled with mana?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Mrvictorwrite(m): 3:24pm On Jan 25
What kind of religion

bring your assignments
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by tom4greatness: 6:39pm On Feb 05
Are you good at mathematics?
Do you have what it takes to render online mathematics problem solving?
I will be linking you to a foreign site where you can make at least $200 if you work really hard.
I will also guide you on how you can pass their test so as to enable you become their tutor.
If you are interested chat me up on WhatsApp ( 07031912193). Note: only for those tutors that are good at mathematics and you should also have a student email e.g (toriti.uniport.edu or ng).
See you on the top!
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Agbawo001: 6:58am On Feb 11
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Eddybest674: 2:35pm On Feb 15
FOLYKAZE:
Pass me the ganger Obadiah...

Do we need a thread at all? Thanks......I got more cokes to give ya. Your thinking is becoming wacky since your brain is not heated with the holy cracks. Holla at me when you need some.....waking your spirit is my duty

https://www.thescrolldaily.com.ng/index.php/categories/newsberg/just-in/unveiling-spiritual-awareness-a-journey-through-meditation-and-kundalini-awakening
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by JobZoneNews(m): 8:20pm On Mar 08
Reading through chats!!! Very interesting thread and chats!!!
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Oluwadaree(m): 4:52pm On Apr 16
Good day everyone.

For my fellow non-religious buddies. I am cordially inviting you to a WhatsApp group I have created for skeptics especially in the Nigerian society. The name of the group is called: SANCTUARY OF THE SKEPTICS.

See WhatsApp link below:
https:///Kw7FcSAW6RNAD4tdeJ75LU

The motive of this group is to create first an online community of Nigerian/African/Global skeptics irrespective of the background.

In this WhatsApp forum, I will be using my creative and literary skill to share various thoughts on the nature of human existence generally as we yet know it.

It is obvious that Nigerian minority groups of skeptics, atheists or agnostics often lack the essential community needed for every individual to thrive psychologically. Something that most people of other spiritual or religious affiliation enjoy.

No matter how unique an individual may seem, the essence of being part of a community cannot be overemphasised be it career wise or in any other facet of life.

To this end, I humbly request that you join me on this journey and vision of bringing certain people of like minds together as part of the exercise of the fundamental human right to religion and freedom of expression.

Your comments, thoughts and expressions are welcome in this group always as we do not intend to limit its scope.

You are also free to invite others you feel may be interested in joining the group. The essence is to increase in strength by number as much as we do not intend to cause any form of societal disruption but to form a mutual admiration society while encouraging tolerance and humanity among all.

See WhatsApp link here: https:///Kw7FcSAW6RNAD4tdeJ75LU

Thanks for your genuine cooperation.

Best regards,
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by IAmHim1: 1:08am On Apr 19
Hello. I believe all the answers you seek you will get most of them here

https://www.nairaland.com/7140587/spirit-aura-how-it-affects

He also has other topics you'll need and he can also be reached out to too

Somebody987:
Hey everyone, I'm a 16 year old Nigerian. I love being Nigerian. I may come from one of the most corrupt, most down-trodden, drug-ridden backward hellholes on Earth, but seriously, my culture, my identity, I love it.
I have such a long story, I have stupid and dumb parents who essentially believe the world revolves around them. Oh, I am also dumb and stupid, but this whole thing isn't more about me, it's more about us. Read on.
To begin, I am a atheist, I used to be unsure and inconfident, it's been a big deal to me since I was 9 years old, shit doesn't make sense, there's so many arguments against God, matter fact, I hate when I'm told that I shouldn't disrespect God, don't get God mad, etc. Like wtf if "God" is above time and our universe, his ass should be above my disrespect, after all according to Christians I am but an atom in the eyes of God. Anyways, for the past couple days I've been asking my parents questions about the existence of God, thank God I'm not a Muslim and so happened to be brought up by Christians (there's an imaginary line in Nigerian between Muslims and Christians, South is for Christians, North for Muslims) because I've seen stories of Muslims being killed, beheaded, disowned, BY THEIR OWN PARENTS FOR LACK OF FAITH!! Now, not being killed and disowned doesn't make better the fact that my parents have been manipulating me, my mom's been crying as a way to express sadness over how I no longer "believe in my creator", things like that. My Dad is disappointed, I don't care, Here's the thing, I am a stoic, while not perfect on my philosophy of stoicism, I have many beliefs, one of them is that no matter who you are, NOBODY, is responsible for your emotions. For example, if your child is acting up and not listening, maybe being a little hyperactive, and you mean to tell me the best course of action is to get worked up and angry, and beat the child, then you have a problem, essentially you've given the child control and rein over your emotions. This is something (stoicism) that I wished I knew about earlier, I was made fun of in school, ignored, bullied, all of that. I've been in several fights and used to hate people, even those who didn't know. I had the best grades in my entire grade, and I was used, I wanted to have friends so badly, I offered to do those bums assignments, thankfully, I have grown the Bleep up. Now I know better. Look I don't give a shit, but here are my some of my arguments again the existence of a Good God/authenticity of religion.
1. What allows me to now say there is no good god is that there is no good god, whatever shit god you worship who is not even theoretically but according to you, literally capable of anything, that throws people in hell FOR ETERNITY for not "knowing" him or some other reason, for the entirety of their lives (which you live to be 40-100), yea that doesn't sound like a good god.
2. I don't fucking get it, God owns me, controls me, created me, dominates me in every way and manner possible, yet needs my permission to enter me and needs my devotion, it sounds more like God needs our prayers to survive, LOL maybe he eats them and now his daily supply of prayer from me is no longer available.
3. If it is true that God is a matter of fact, not even up for debate, whats up with all this bullshit, I have to go to church twice a week, I have to listen to religious messages everyday, I have to pray and read the bible every damn morning and night for some shit that is supposed to be as simple and factual as 2+2=4? Sounds like this video that DarkMatter2525 made, here's the link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y201QzDdzbg
4. LOOK AT THE BROADER PICTURE MY FRIENDS, You were raised to be x religion, how many times have you been told that other religions are bad and evil and not to be followed, little to none, why? The scientific way is to check all the damn data points and draw conclusions, not to draw conclusions and LMAO do what the religious nutheads do and cherry pick what supports it, not put all the damn attention on a data point that so happened to be the one you're given and ignore all the others! Yes, I have checked the top 10 religions on Earth, and yes, they are all bullshit, like I said all religion is bullshit.
5. The logical and practical way to have a relationship with someone is to see them, respect them, set boundaries and regularly communicate with them and know that they exist, be it long term relationship, short term, long distance, short distance you get the idea. Oh and this goes BOTH WAYS, after all, it takes 2 to tango, how am i supposed to tango with God when I give him (I used to give him) all of this and not a single one did he give back? How can WE do these to God and the latest verifiable solid proof we have is a book written by a bunch of men, not even by him, but hundreds of men who just threw that shit together, took out some shit that wouldn't favor them and TADA! We have the word of God, more like the Word of Men who claim it to be God's. And we just believe it.
6. An African who believes in Christianity is very similar to a Jew who believes in the core beliefs of Nazi Germany. Read the history of slavery, religion, Europeans and their views of our people, my people and you'll see what I mean, my parents are closed minded, they don't believe that Christianity was brought to us by those filthy (long dead) racist white fucking Euro heads, nope they only believe that those scumbags simply made us believe Jesus Christ was white like them when he was born in the Middle East...
You ask yourself? Yo, what's all this? Why do you hate God so much? I don't. If you are a Christian, WHY DO YOU HATE ALLAH SO MUCH... You don't. Exactly. For Bleep's Sake, you don't lose a second of sleep each night thinking of how you're going to hell in many other fucking religions, nope, mine's is right. It's not God I hate, God is like flying pigs to me, doesn't exist. It's what happens when a collective group of people believe in Gawd, religion, this religion has tortured me mentally as a child and till this day, and been the source of my abuse. I have been lied to and told shit that isn't true all backed up by Christianity and who is the crux, the source of Christianity God. Supposedly, God backs up my parents decision, which sounds incredulous to believe when there are other parents, who also believe that God backs up their decision and in certain areas, they literally do the opposite of what my parents believe, I know those parents, their kids (and them) go to my Church. I have a strong belief that if you want to know what two grown adults are like (if they are parents), don't look at the facade and the bullshit they plaster in public, look into their lives. LOOK INTO THEIR CHILDREN.
Which brings me to my next point. African Parents. Dad. Mom. I love you both, you raised me up and my life fucking depended COMPLETELY on you for my first several years, you taught me how to cook, flip a house, tie my shoes, shop, etc, etc. And I appreciate all this but there is a side I DO NOT APPRECIATE:
African Parents need to understand that just because you're older and gave birth to someone doesn't mean that person is never going to be more intelligent than you. Think of it like this, according to my parents, they are my "small" god, they control me, they gave birth to me, ofcourse! they throw in the age-old "I carried you for 9 months", they are never WRONG, get that, never wrong. Im pissed of this bullshit because guess what?? Many african parents would agree with them, as a child, growing up I realized many people who come from african homes are mistraeated and abused in some way, why There are many factors, BUT, one of the biggest ones is a shitty mentality.
African parents need to stop tryibg to control and learn how to persuade or negotiate with their children
African parents need to respect nurture their children to be independent and free thinking.
African parents need to know that they were borderline abusive with all the spanking and psychological abuse but we will always love them because at the end of the day, we are all victims of socialization.
They act based on their limited knowledge but the world is changing and it's time to upgrade.

Like in my mind, I don't give a shit. My mom was crying a while ago about me doubting God (they dont know I'm an atheist, just upset I'm asking questions) but like, cry harder Mom, I love you but that is literally emotional manipulation. I'm not going to discredit years and years of research I have done (more of like a hobby LOL I'm not a professional lab coat type of scientist) and dump it all because, oh Mom is crying and the Bible is true because certain sections of it says it true. Many of you out there would agree with me when I say that sometimes, religious people would say the wackiest shit with a straight face.
Back to African Parents. Loving your child is not what you're doing to us. More like forcing your Child to bend to your fucking wants and wishes while masking it with love, heyyyy, that sounds like God.
Nigerians, like most Africans, believe that the way they raise their children is excellent. Their children greet adults with all the signs of respect. But Breaking News. Not all elders of mine nor theirs deserve respect, Some elders are disrespectful because they know that we cannot answer back (because if we did we will automatically look like the bad person).

Man, I'm going to stop here, I'm so sad, depressed and just feeling awful. Suicide is not on my mind, because killing yourself doesn't sound fun to me. But I don't know what to do! I've done drastic things like running away from home TWICE! What more can I do?

Oh, apologize for my spelling mistakes, punctuation, grammar, etc. I'm typing too fucking fast and furious not to give a shit. And I would make a video so I can more, but nah, I don't want to show my face for privacy and I defintely haven't mastered this AI making videos for you thingie yet.
So Fellas, I have like 10x of all this shit I wrote on my mind, so much detail but I'll stop here, gimme advice, comments, thoughts, man just help a brother out. And no, this is not an excuse or reason to disobey your parents, there are different ways to respect your parents than to heed to their every beck and call and throwing common sense to the wind. There are better ways. Unfortunately, as in my situation, they often (African parents) don't care. After all, he/she is my child, and their life revolves around me, therefore it makes sense that I own them, and therefore I must always be right? right?
African Parents, listen up. Stop telling your kids, oh, you're being like them white people, you're acting like those immoral woke/ ungodly folks when those same fucking folks, their ancestors gave you the shit you so dearly hold like it's your life. Africa. Wake up. All Religions are lies. No one's here to fix our countries, our continent. No one's here to remove scums like that corrupt Tinubu (more like Tinu bum ass nigga) It's us. We have to get better. Thanks for reading.
Oh disclaimer, It is possible that I made some mistakes in some of this I wrote, but I hope, that for you, this won't detract from the main points I made.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Agbawo001: 9:24pm On Apr 26
If you know what aseje is pls let me know

(1) (2) (3) ... (236) (237) (238) (239) (Reply)

Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here / Nigerian Church Praise & Worship Songs Here / Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.