Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,471 members, 7,954,842 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:41 AM

The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) - Religion (136) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) (579613 Views)

The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome / Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) ... (240) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 12:01pm On May 05, 2016
Ishilove:

Okay that's it. Tufanja, you really need to cut out the bullshit because it is getting really old and really annoying, really fast.

You keep throwing shades and I have been acting like I'm not seeing them.

You said I, Logicboy and the other lady should not 'pollute' your thread. That was downright rude but you called my response rude.

Now, on this page alone, you have called me ignorant and unintelligent, and you are talking about true colours?? You dare talk about lack of civilisation when when addressing people??

You flap your 'mouth' commenting bullshit despite the fact that I and that troublesome LB have explained the rationale behind my 'crawcraw' comments but you insist on acting the uppity, snotty know-all.

Young lady, this is me being very restrained because of the respect I have for you. If I should become 'unrestrained', believe me, you will re-examine your understanding of 'lack of civilisation'.

Throw one more insult my way and you're gonna get it. Nuf said

Feel free to ignore this post, or upload one ironic meme about rudeness (meanwhile, you're the very epitome of rudeness), it will do everyone a world of good.

Hahahahha hilarious.
Talking about total manipulation of the truth. The good reader knows better. Truth will always prove itself. It doesnt need advocates.

Such unimportant things that can make people lose their temper, it wld be hilarious if it were not that sad. I cant really bother. I love my life.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by JackBizzle: 12:09pm On May 05, 2016
Tufanja:

Hahahahha hilarious.
Talking about total manipulation of the truth. The good reader knows better. Truth will always prove itself. It doesnt need advocates.

Such unimportant things that can make people lose their temper, it wld be hilarious if it were not that sad. I cant really bother. I love my life.

This is brutal!! Can ishilove recover from such a calm but lethal stroke of the sword?

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Ishilove: 12:27pm On May 05, 2016
Tufanja:

Hahahahha hilarious.

Blah blah blah. I was expecting another hypocritical meme. wink

I've passed my message loud and clear, young missy. Good to know you got the memo
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by DaGr8est(m): 2:09pm On May 05, 2016
Ishilove:

Blah blah blah. I was expecting another hypocritical meme. wink
I've passed my message loud and clear, young missy. Good to know you got the memo

lol

why do you keep calling her young? grin

i saw her veiny, wizened hand holding a cup of coffee in her other thread and that hand did not look young grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Ishilove: 2:14pm On May 05, 2016
DaGr8est:

lol

i saw her veiny, wizened hand holding a cup of coffee in her other thread and that hand did not look young grin
Lmao! Yet you say I have a mouth as sharp as sharp blade? No sir, you're the undisputed shampion cheesy cheesy

I'm calling her young because she is displaying a certain lack of maturity that is synonymous with immature youths. Y'know, the ITK tendencies, the oversabi 'fombule' attitude, the exaggerated air of self importance, the way she 'beh' to comment on things she doesn't understand (notice me, beh-beh-to) etc. You know what I mean grin
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by JackBizzle: 2:14pm On May 05, 2016
DaGr8est:

lol

This guy!

Ah! Calm down now!! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by DaGr8est(m): 3:04pm On May 05, 2016
JackBizzle:

This guy!
Ah! Calm down now!! grin grin grin
What? grin
i am just stating my opinion
not trying to cause trouble I swear tongue
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by DaGr8est(m): 3:07pm On May 05, 2016
Ishilove:

Lmao! Yet you say I have a mouth as sharp as sharp blade? No sir, you're the undisputed shampion cheesy cheesy

I'm calling her young because she is displaying a certain lack of maturity that is synonymous with immature youths. Y'know, the ITK tendencies, the oversabi 'fombule' attitude, the exaggerated air of self importance, the way she 'beh' to comment on things she doesn't understand (notice me, beh-beh-to) etc. You know what I mean grin

This was exactly what annoyed me into making that comment about her hand.

Being a doctor or atheist or whatever doesn't make you superior to anyone here so get off your high horse.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Ishilove: 3:28pm On May 05, 2016
DaGr8est:

This was exactly what annoyed me into making that comment about her hand.

Being a doctor or atheist or whatever doesn't make you superior to anyone here so get off your high horse.
Like seriously, bro, and she is too conceited to realise how nasty her whole attitude is.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 5:47pm On May 05, 2016
Thanks for studying my young hands (betraying the special interest in me smiley
Those hands are washed over a 50 times a day with aggresive desinfectants, 7 days a week, they try to care, to secure and safe the lives of mothers and children. Hope the hands who were typing the comments will feel invited to be instruments of care as well and do more useful things than rubbing vasaline and pouring out negative frustrations here.

For the rest:

2 Likes

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Ishilove: 5:56pm On May 05, 2016
^^

More hypocrisy. A powerful meme becomes nonsense when the one posting it displays gross conceit, an over-inflated sense of their own importance and hypocrisy. It is better you keep silent because when you do talk, all you do is nastily look down on people.

I have a choice array of adjectives to qualify you, Miss Tufanja, but luckily for you I'm still in my restrained mode.

1 Like

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by DaGr8est(m): 6:37pm On May 05, 2016
Tufanja:
Thanks for studying my young hands (betraying the special interest in me smiley
Those hands are washed over a 50 times a day with aggresive desinfectants, 7 days a week, they try to care, to secure and safe the lives of mothers and children.

I'm not falling for your lies grin

You're an old woman that's why you have old woman hands grin

Lmfao

2 Likes

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by DaGr8est(m): 6:41pm On May 05, 2016
Ishilove:
^^

More hypocrisy. A powerful meme becomes nonsense when the one posting it displays gross conceit, an over-inflated sense of their own importance and hypocrisy. It is better you keep silent because when you do talk, all you do is nastily look down on people.

I have a choice array of adjectives to qualify you, Miss Tufanja, but luckily for you I'm still in my restrained mode.

You should feel special.

She goes through the trouble of looking for appropriate picture quotes just for you wink

1 Like

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Ishilove: 6:41pm On May 05, 2016
DaGr8est:

I'm not falling for your lies grin

You're an old woman that's why you have old woman hands grin

Lmfao
You're cold as ice cheesy
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Ishilove: 6:46pm On May 05, 2016
DaGr8est:

You should feel special.

She goes through the trouble of looking for appropriate picture quotes just for you wink
I have more edifying things to feel special about, not worthless memes wink
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by JackBizzle: 6:50pm On May 05, 2016
When will Ishilove confess to being Dagr8est?

They are online at the same time
They both have the same laughing patterns
They both have the same "e-nemies" (logicboy, Weigraf, Tufanja)
They agree all the time
They write the same way

Ishilove, you shouldn't be making fun of Tufanja's age- at least she has not been caught lying about her age like you have been up and down Nairaland.

Tufanja already has more class than you. I hope you know that? Although, you are right about her being a bit conceited!

Excuse me while I get more popcorn

grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Exodus23v25(m): 7:03pm On May 05, 2016
logoscope:
I'm tired of going to church. My dad keeps insisting I go even though I've explained to him I don't believe in anything religion. I explained to him the implication of a religion being right and others being wrong. He said I'm being satanic and I laughed inside. I tire oh.

Do u think your daddy can mislead you?
Be obedient to your father and never see the house of God as a burden to your life/lifestyle.... God bless you!
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 7:07pm On May 05, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 8:08pm On May 05, 2016
Exodus23v25:
Do u think your daddy can mislead you?
Be obedient to your father and never see the house of God as a burden to your life/lifestyle.... God bless you!
So he should keep going to church because of his Father... mmmkay.

And what about Children from muslim families? Should they remain muslims, since according to you one should keep the religion of his parents?

Greetings.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Exodus23v25(m): 8:52pm On May 05, 2016
LoJ:
So he should keep going to church because of his Father... mmmkay.

And what about Children from muslim families? Should they remain muslims, since according to you one should keep the religion of his parents?

Greetings.

God bless you.... Life is all about stages and choices!
When you are still underage, that is, your parent are still watching over you, as an obedient child, you have to comply with every bit of their instructions even though they are bitter... okay!

But as soon as you see yourself as an adult, you entitle to make your choice.... Always choose positively..

Hear bit of my life story....... I practiced idolatry with my parent when I was still with them because my father never allowed me to go to church or mosque, though my mother was not happy with this.... After my father death, I encpunter the God of Elijah and He gave me a new name... Simple like that and today by His grace, my Joy in Christ Jesus has no boundary....

To God be the glory...

MY TESTIMONY: From above, you can see that my fathers religion ( idolatry; this is against the promises of God for Man... see: Exodus 20:3-5) has no right over me again.... Thank you Jesus...

So, when you are privilege to have Godly parents (not ungodly ones like my own father), please listen too them when they are telling you to go to the house of God.... and not gods.

There is God and there are gods.. Thanks!
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 9:00pm On May 05, 2016
Exodus23v25:
God bless you.... Life is all about stages and choices!
When you are still underage, that is, your parent are still watching over you, as an obedient child, you have to comply with every bit of their instructions even though they are bitter... okay!
Hello Exodus23v25,

Thank you for relating your story. There is nothing in the posts of logoscope that indicates he is underaged. Even if that was the case, my question remains: Should someone keep going to the mosque just because of his parents? Or does your advice just apply to Christians? Should someone follow the leadership of the parents when they tell him to go to church, but if it is a Mosque or Buddhist temple, he should not? (Underage or not).

That was my simple question.

Greetings to you. I wish you all that is noble.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 9:12pm On May 05, 2016
Exodus23v25:
MY TESTIMONY: From above, you can see that my fathers religion ( idolatry; this is against the promises of God for Man... see: Exodus 20:3-5) has no right over me again.... Thank you Jesus...

So, when you are privilege to have Godly parents (not ungodly ones like my own father), please listen too them when they are telling you to go to the house of God.... and not gods.

There is God and there are gods.. Thanks!
I did not see this part of your post the first time. Maybe I didn't read carefully or you edited to add it. Ok it answers my question.

If I understand well, according to you, one should follow the parent's religion, if they are christians. But if they are of any other religion, we should not follow their religion. They worship fake gods.

Ok, at least your point is clear.

Greetings to you.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by jayriginal: 9:16pm On May 05, 2016
Greetings LoJ

You ought to have asked Exodus if he thinks his daddy can mislead him. Same as he asked the other poster.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 9:21pm On May 05, 2016
jayriginal:
Greetings LoJ

You ought to have asked Exodus if he thinks his daddy can mislead him. Same as he asked the other poster.
My dear Jayriginal cheesy,

It is always a delight to read your posts. There is this wave of uniqueness and joy that flows from you. How are you doing? Hope you are great.

Thank you for the remark smiley smiley smiley.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by jayriginal: 9:29pm On May 05, 2016
LoJ:

My dear Jayriginal cheesy,

It is always a delight to read your posts. There is this wave of uniqueness and joy that flows from you. How are you doing? Hope you are great.

Thank you for the remark smiley smiley smiley.

I'm fine brother.

The nerve of that guy sha, it's befuddling.

Edited:

Just by the way, you said "mmmkay".

Are you a SouthPark fan by any means?
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Exodus23v25(m): 9:36pm On May 05, 2016
LoJ:

Hello Exodus23v25,

Thank you for relating your story. There is nothing in the posts of logoscope that indicates he is underaged. Even if that was the case, my question remains: Should someone keep going to the mosque just because of his parents? Or does your advice just apply to Christian? That he sould follow the leadership of the parents when they tell him to go to church, but if it is a Mosque or Buddhist temple, he should not? (Underage or not).

That was my simple question.

Greetings to you. I wish you all that is noble.

Hi Loj..

God bless you....
I think this part of my life story should answer you the best.... My mother is a Muslim practitioner till date but myself, I'm a Christian....

Hear what God said... see Jeremiah 32:27...
( 27 Behold, I am the LORD, the God of all flesh: is there any thing too hard for me?).

Muslims and Christians, this is what God demanded from us... Total worship in Spirit and Truth.. see John 4:24...( 24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.)

see also: Leviticus 11:44-45...
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Exodus23v25(m): 9:49pm On May 05, 2016
LoJ:

I did not see this part of your post the first time. Maybe I didn't read carefully or you edited to add it. Ok it answers my question.

If I understand well, according to you, one should follow the parent's religion, if they are christians. But if they are of any other religion, we should not follow their religion. They worship fake gods.

Ok, at least your point is clear.

Greetings to you.

God bless you... But what or who are the so called fake gods..

If you are a Christian by religion, I believe you have a Bible and if you are a Muslim, I believe you have a Koran...?
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Areaboy2(m): 11:05pm On May 05, 2016
Top of the page, i see bashing.
Scroll to the bottom, i see what appears to be a meaningful conversation.

Now I'm trying to find where the fighting ended and conversation started. undecided

1 Like

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 7:09am On May 06, 2016
jayriginal:
you said "mmmkay". Are you a SouthPark fan by any means?
No. I don't know what Southpark is. What is it?

I am a fan of Buzugee a.k.a Sukkot. Took it from Him. grin grin
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 7:14am On May 06, 2016
Exodus23v25:
If you are a Christian by religion, I believe you have a Bible and if you are a Muslim, I believe you have a Koran...?
Hello Exodus23v25,

I do not see any book as the word of God. The Bible and the Koran are just what they are, religious books. When I said fake gods, I meant from your perspective, since according to you, one should follow his parents if they are christians, but disobey them if they are not, as far as religion is concerned.

Receive my best wishes.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 7:39am On May 06, 2016
Areaboy2:
Top of the page, i see bashing.
Scroll to the bottom, i see what appears to be a meaningful conversation.

Now I'm trying to find where the fighting ended and conversation started. undecided
Hello Areaboy2,

I hope you are doing fine. The chatbox is a chatbox. Conversations need not be interconnected. Hopefully The People having a misunderstanding have settled it, or opted for a more peaceful approach. I believe most of these people are nice people, although we all have our weaknesses.

Greetings.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by jayriginal: 8:23am On May 06, 2016
LoJ:

No. I don't know what Southpark is. What is it?

I am a fan of Buzugee a.k.a Sukkot. Took it from Him. grin grin

Ok. He's got to be the South Park fan then.

South Park is an animated series. Lots of wicked satire and off color humour.

(1) (2) (3) ... (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) ... (240) (Reply)

Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here / Nigerian Church Praise & Worship Songs Here / Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.