Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,736 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) - Religion (154) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) (556948 Views)

The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome / Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) ... (239) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jun 23, 2016
redgem:
a friend of mine back then in school for five years, never stepped a foot into the four walls of a church... The first day he decided to attend one, something crazy happened...he dressed up, entered a bike and when he got to his then destination, getting down from the bike...in fact before his second foot could touch the ground, his trouser tore.... He returned immediately and never dreamt of church

Hahahahahahahahah.....I don't know if he is now an Atheist

Just wondering though..

Yep, you know yourself
Lololol. Saboteur! If I catch you eh! You know he's smarter than that, Ma'am.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jun 23, 2016
dblackninja:

Oh Rey I know where you're driving to and you're very fast at that drivers seat, hence I wanna help you reduce your velocity.

This is not yet an answer to my double question marked question..
Lol. Look at this man! I'm trying to help you and you want me to do a full scan. Okay. The answer to your Question is No. Now tell me, can I know any aspect of something is the thing is unknowable?
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by dblackninja: 3:03pm On Jun 23, 2016
redgem:
a friend of mine back then in school for five years, never stepped a foot into the four walls of a church... The first day he decided to attend one, something crazy happened...he dressed up, entered a bike and when he got to his then destination, getting down from the bike...in fact before his second foot could touch the ground, his trouser tore.... He returned immediately and never dreamt of church

Hahahahahahahahah.....I don't know if he is now an Atheist

Just wondering though..

Yep, you know yourself

The gods were afraid of what he might do if he step inside the church hence the obstacle, just like in the bible about the angel with a sword wink
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by redgem(f): 3:08pm On Jun 23, 2016
Reyginus:
Lololol. Saboteur! If I catch you eh! You know he's smarter than that, Ma'am.

Hahahahahahahahah..... Got you
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by redgem(f): 3:10pm On Jun 23, 2016
dblackninja:

The gods were afraid of what he might do if he step inside the church hence the obstacle, just like in the bible about the angel with a sword wink

LOL.... You guys have a lot of issues already

Let Rey be....
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by dblackninja: 3:19pm On Jun 23, 2016
Reyginus:
Lol. Look at this man! I'm trying to help you and you want me to do a full scan. Okay. The answer to your Question is No. Now tell me, can I know any aspect of something is the thing is unknowable?

Thanks for your honest answer Rey. Whether it's an aspect or full part of something that can't be known, then we cannot know it.. as it's not possible to know something that can't be known. Hope this is clear.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jun 23, 2016
redgem:

Let Rey be....
Lol. Thank you, babe. I can handle all of them. JackBizzle is my boy.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jun 23, 2016
dblackninja:

Thanks for your honest answer Rey. Whether it's an aspect or full part of something of something that can't be known, then we cannot know it.. as it's not possible to know something that can't be known. Hope this is clear.
Then we can also say Agnostic Atheism cannot know that a deity is unknowable?
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by dblackninja: 3:25pm On Jun 23, 2016
redgem:

Let Rey be....
grin Hahaha we are not done with him yet... just having lots of fun over here cool
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by dblackninja: 3:26pm On Jun 23, 2016
Reyginus:
Don't forget he's your dad lipsrsealed
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jun 23, 2016
dblackninja:

grin Hahaha we are not done with him yet... just having lots of fun over here cool
Done with me? Lol. She knows what I'm capable of. My record in things like this is etched somewhere in Owerri, Imo State.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by redgem(f): 3:28pm On Jun 23, 2016
Reyginus:

LOL..... I trust you to that

1 Like

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jun 23, 2016
dblackninja:

Don't forget he's your dad lipsrsealed
Lol. Yeah. I'd beat him up one of these days.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by dblackninja: 3:34pm On Jun 23, 2016
Reyginus:
Then we can also say Agnostic Atheism cannot know that a deity is unknowable?

No no no. You failed it. Let's take it gradual as well.
Since from your answer, we have established that it is not possible to know something that cannot be known. Now how do we categorize something as uknown(or can't be known)??
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by redgem(f): 3:35pm On Jun 23, 2016
dblackninja:

Hahahahahahahahah...... @done with him
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by dblackninja: 3:37pm On Jun 23, 2016
Reyginus:
Done with me? Lol. She knows what I'm capable of. My record in things like this is etched somewhere in Owerri, Imo State.
How was it etched? With gold on a marble or hand written on a soil?? cheesy
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by dblackninja: 3:39pm On Jun 23, 2016
Reyginus:
Lol. Yeah. I'd beat him up one of these days.
shocked You will beat up your dad?? The gods must hear this embarassed
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jun 23, 2016
dblackninja:

No no no. You failed it. Let's take it gradual as well.
Since from your answer, we have established that it is not possible to know something that cannot be known. Now how do we categorize something as uknown(or can't be known)??
We can't categorize something as unknown.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jun 23, 2016
dblackninja:

shocked You will beat up your dad?? The gods must hear this embarassed
Lol. I thought I told you the Gods want to be like me. They'd have you beaten up too.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by dblackninja: 3:46pm On Jun 23, 2016
Reyginus:
We can't categorize something as unknown.
Then why do we say that something is unknown? (There must be a reason for that)

Tend your answer. Will continue on it later. Ba3 about to die cry
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jun 23, 2016
dblackninja:

How was it etched? With gold on a marble or hand written on a soil?? cheesy
Lol. Don't bother yourself with these things. Can you paint the picture of Da Vinci's Monalisa studying art? That's what its like.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jun 23, 2016
dblackninja:

Then why do we say that something is unknown? (There must be a reason for that)

Tend your answer. Will continue on it later. Ba3 about to die cry
Literature in English. Metaphors. Something cannot be literally unknown. Once it is 'some thing' it is known in the minutest detail.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by ecclezzia: 4:17pm On Jun 23, 2016
What LeBron James is saying

LeBron James had some good reasons to boast about himself after the Cleveland Cavaliers’ historic comeback in the NBA championship on Sunday, but there was someone else he wanted to give some credit to – God.

Despite having just helped the Cavs secure their first major championship title in over half a century, the legendary basketballer explained how God helped him t

http:///features/lebron-james-says-god/

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by wiegraf: 5:57pm On Jun 23, 2016
Reyginus:
Lololol. My god? Lol. How is this about God when I'm serving you simple logic arguments? Seems the argument is easier for you when we sneak god in. You are yet to answer my question. Don't be like JackBizzle. Do an upgrade.

bros, time and again, I wonder if you're blind. clear and direct answers given to you, you turn to Arsene wenger. what is wrong with you??

I said it depends.

now, I asked you about your god for the obvious reason that you base your morals around him (imaginary as he is) , or do you not?

and you replied. if you had an objection to discussing your god, shouldn't you have raised it before you answered??
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jun 23, 2016
wiegraf:

bros, time and again, I wonder if you're blind. clear and direct answers given to you, you turn to Arsene wenger. what is wrong with you??
lmao.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jun 23, 2016
wiegraf:

I said it depends.

now, I asked you about your god for the obvious reason that you base your morals around him (imaginary as he is) , or do you not?

and you replied. if you had an objection to discussing your god, shouldn't you have raised it before you answered??
Lol. Wiewie is shrinking. I'm not here to discuss about God or my God but what your so-called Atheistic Humanism has to say about hurting oneself. Do you get that?
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by wiegraf: 8:56pm On Jun 23, 2016
Reyginus:
Lol. Wiewie is shrinking. I'm not here to discuss about God or my God but what your so-called Atheistic Humanism has to say about hurting oneself. Do you get that?

yes, Rey, and my point is my question about your god is very relevant. I even gave you one of the reasons why.... just now.

do you get that?
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jun 23, 2016
wiegraf:

yes, Rey, and my point is my question about your god is very relevant. I even gave you one of the reasons why.... just now.

do you get that?
So in every question to an atheist God must be relevant? What sort of Logic is this? Answer the simple logical question and stop distracting yourself.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by wiegraf: 12:34am On Jun 24, 2016
Reyginus:
So in every question to an atheist God must be relevant? What sort of Logic is this? Answer the simple logical question and stop distracting yourself.

I answered your question

once again, what is wrong with you? do you want me to bring out crayons to show why it so obviously depends? ie, even allowing for your baseless assumption that there are universal rules we must all follow, which is the folly the questions about god are supposed to highlight, it would still, and again - OBVIOUSLY, depend on various variables

OK then, just a little

your baseline is humanism? fine. so we put humanity first and the centre of the universe. then I could easily argue that if I saw Omar Mateen about to shoot himself before he strolled into the club it would be rather egregious of me to stop him, no?

and if you think assisted suicide is unacceptable under any condition then, asides from being heartless and/or incredibly selfish - on the level of say those who insist that abortion is wrong under any condition - you're also failing at being humanistic, which I would assume entails curbing human suffering, no?

do you really need me to go on? i thought you were the intelligent one here?

even assuming your rules hold, surely you understand there are morally grey areas, no?

or you dodging the questions deliberately?

nah, that would be beyond you
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by JackBizzle: 3:58am On Jun 24, 2016
wiegraf:

I answered your question

once again, what is wrong with you? do you want me to bring out crayons to show why it so obviously depends? ie, even allowing for your baseless assumption that there are universal rules we must all follow, which is the folly the questions about god are supposed to highlight, it would still, and again - OBVIOUSLY, depend on various variables

OK then, just a little

your baseline is humanism? fine. so we put humanity first and the centre of the universe. then I could easily argue that if I saw Omar Mateen about to shoot himself before he strolled into the club it would be rather egregious of me to stop him, no?

and if you think assisted suicide is unacceptable under any condition then, asides from being heartless and/or incredibly selfish - on the level of say those who insist that abortion is wrong under any condition - you're also failing at being humanistic, which I would assume entails curbing human suffering, no?

even assuming your rules hold, surely you understand there are morally grey areas, no?

I await Reyginus's dull reply to this.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by JackBizzle: 4:00am On Jun 24, 2016
Reyginus's foolish beliefs

1) There are no intelligent atheists

2) He (Reyginus) is a humanist but not a secular humanist.

I would like to know what kind of humanist Reyginus is. The type that does not support gay rights? lmao. grin grin
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 9:13am On Jun 24, 2016
wiegraf:

I answered your question

OK then, just a little

You are still missing the point. What exactly does it depend on? I'm asking you simple yes or no questions and you are flogging yourself this hard.

(1) (2) (3) ... (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) ... (239) (Reply)

Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here / Nigerian Church Praise & Worship Songs Here / Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.