Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,466 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) - Religion (157) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) (555976 Views)

The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome / Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) ... (239) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Niflheim(m): 7:59pm On Jul 15, 2016
@Freiburger, my Whatsapp number is +2348173956681...........................You can send me a message indicating who you are and I will add you.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Topsy0426(m): 9:15pm On Jul 15, 2016
DREAM BIG

Enlarge the place of thy tent, and let them stretch forth the curtains of thine habitations: spare not, lengthen thy cords, and strengthen thy stakes; For thou shalt break forth on the right hand and oon the left; and thy seed shall inherit the Gentiles, and make the desolate cities to be inhabited."
It is time for you to dream big. It is a decision you must make. Have big dreams for your finances, family, job or business. Your hour has come and nothing has been training well enough to shop you!

Read More @ [url]thejerrys..co.ke/2016/07/rev-dr-chris-oyakhilome-dream-big.html?m=1[/url]
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by xmozex(m): 9:51am On Jul 18, 2016
Hi, any Deist in the house?
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 11:13am On Jul 18, 2016
Urahara long time..
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by urahara(m): 5:56pm On Jul 18, 2016
sonOfLucifer:
Urahara long time..

Baba i greet u o cheesy cheesy. How far naw .
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jul 18, 2016
urahara:

Baba i greet u o cheesy cheesy. How far naw .
I dey o. You just miss.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by urahara(m): 8:46pm On Jul 18, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

I dey o. You just miss.

Broda wetin i don miss o. cheesy
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by johnstar(m): 8:09am On Jul 19, 2016
Im new here

Wts gud

1 Like

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Niflheim(m): 7:21am On Jul 21, 2016
@johnstar,

Welcome Sir!!!
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by johnstar(m): 7:54am On Jul 21, 2016
Niflheim:
@johnstar,

Welcome Sir!!!
cool

What's d way forward bro

1 Like

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Niflheim(m): 10:06am On Jul 21, 2016
@johnstar

Way forward?.....................................For me, I try my best to educate the younger ones around ne on the dangers of indoctrination.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by johnstar(m): 10:50am On Jul 21, 2016
Niflheim:
@johnstar

Way forward?.....................................For me, I try my best to educate the younger ones around ne on the dangers of indoctrination.
ok bro
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by tornpant: 9:01am On Jul 23, 2016
Mynd44 Seun, I was banned for no reason. I hope you look into this. It's been recurrent and I have tried to ignore, but I think this has gone a little too far.
Hoping for a quick resolution. Thank you.
Johnnydon22 cloudgoddess plaetton

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jul 23, 2016
Seun, sorry to call your name again, but are you on holidays? Just that u know that in the meanwhile things are happening here that need serious review.

#teamsonoflucifer #teammuskeeto #teampossitivepeople

1 Like

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by JackBizzle: 6:40am On Jul 24, 2016
undecided

Sarcasm is not positive.

1 Like

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 7:48am On Jul 25, 2016
Searching only for a fault in everyone, is that possitive?
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Born2Freak(f): 11:12am On Jul 26, 2016
Longest time! Where is Ishilove and Jackbizzle?

I miss their fights! Nairaland's best couple. Tufanja, whats happening?

I love nairaland and its characters!
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Ishilove: 12:27pm On Jul 26, 2016
Son of Lucifer has deactivated?
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by JackBizzle: 1:14pm On Jul 26, 2016
Born2Freak:
Longest time! Where is Ishilove and Jackbizzle?

I miss their fights! Nairaland's best couple. Tufanja, whats happening?

I love nairaland and its characters!

You like trouble. smiley
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by JackBizzle: 1:16pm On Jul 26, 2016
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 9:17am On Jul 27, 2016
JackBizzle:

[img]http://1.bp..com/-UQBRZcwGHD8/UupQWqgZPRI/AAAAAAAA9t8/u1OtYwbww90/s1600/black-man-dancing-o.gif[/img]

cc tufanja

Lol...didn't I tell you that the pantywashers have moved off NL....

No hot smart boys left anymore tongue...Seun was too scared for his position...
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by xmozex(m): 3:30pm On Jul 27, 2016
Would you like to share your opinion about religions or answer some questions about your religion? Please join our WhatsApp forum to discuss the issues about religions. It's a platform to meet different people from different religious backgrounds.
Inbox me via: www.facebook.com/ocmoses
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by wiegraf: 9:06pm On Jul 27, 2016
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by JackBizzle: 9:09pm On Jul 27, 2016
wiegraf:

What happened to asonoflucifer

Probably went to hell.......
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by wiegraf: 9:27pm On Jul 27, 2016
JackBizzle:

Probably went to hell.......

He has not been that good recently

Did you do something silly again?
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by JackBizzle: 9:32pm On Jul 27, 2016
wiegraf:

He has not been that good recently

Did you do something silly again?

Have I even been frequent on nairaland recently? Why are you just so reetarded?

1 Like

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by wiegraf: 10:07pm On Jul 27, 2016
JackBizzle:

Have I even been frequent on nairaland recently? Why are you just so reetarded?

Just tell me what happened, f00lish boy

I'll acknowledge you're the greatest thing since garri if that's what it'll take
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by JackBizzle: 3:13am On Jul 28, 2016
wiegraf:

Just tell me what happened, f00lish boy

I'll acknowledge you're the greatest thing since garri if that's what it'll take

undecided
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by wiegraf: 3:48am On Jul 28, 2016
JackBizzle:

undecided

Don't tell me....

You don't know?

Anyhoo, to stop being lazy

Google Fu and emails should do the trick
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 10:07am On Jul 28, 2016
wiegraf:

What happened to asonoflucifer

Sonoflucifer made use of his freedom of speech and thoughts....which -as we all know- is not allowed here. To cut the story short, he ended up in the NL-prison (banned) for reasons he mentioned earlier in this thread. He considered it time to leave NL(Nonsense Land, my words) and move to more fertile land.

The call upon Seun to reconsider the course of events and to listen to the growing dissatisfaction about the content and quality of the platform here is until now not attended to. #stillwaiting

Sonoflucifers'/muskeeto has moved his python tutorials to another platform where they will be continued (if I am well informed a link should be available on his tutorial thread on NL, there is a lady who is taking care of the hosting on her website).

I think SonofLucifer should get credits for being one of the few people on NL who have done effort in being constructive and who has -with his enthousiasme for passing on knowledge- inspired other Nairalanders to keep investing in their own growing process, in their knowledge and skills... I think he made others realise that -instead of complaining- you can as well see opportunities. Even if you don't have the means for schooling, if you have internet you can become a self-made man, if you have the commitment and devotion you can learn anything and you can help one another to share what you do best. It is a pitty that NL and Seun has not acknowledged and appreciated someone like Sonoflucifer and that no effort is done to keep talented and positive people on board. If we ever want change in this country...we need people like him and like others who left before him.

1 Like

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by JackBizzle: 1:44pm On Jul 28, 2016
Tufanja:

Sonoflucifer made use of his freedom of speech and thoughts....which -as we all know- is not allowed here. To cut the story short, he ended up in the NL-prison (banned) for reasons he mentioned earlier in this thread. He considered it time to leave NL(Nonsense Land, my words) and move to more fertile land.

The call upon Seun to reconsider the course of events and to listen to the growing dissatisfaction about the content and quality of the platform here is until now not attended to. #stillwaiting

Sonoflucifers'/muskeeto has moved his python tutorials to another platform where they will be continued (if I am well informed a link should be available on his tutorial thread on NL, there is a lady who is taking care of the hosting on her website).

I think SonofLucifer should get credits for being one of the few people on NL who have done effort in being constructive and who has -with his enthousiasme for passing on knowledge- inspired other Nairalanders to keep investing in their own growing process, in their knowledge and skills... I think he made others realise that -instead of complaining- you can as well see opportunities. Even if you don't have the means for schooling, if you have internet you can become a self-made man, if you have the commitment and devotion you can learn anything and you can help one another to share what you do best. It is a pitty that NL and Seun has not acknowledged and appreciated someone like Sonoflucifer and that no effort is done to keep talented and positive people on board. If we ever want change in this country...we need people like him and like others who left before him.

Son of Lucifer is not the only nairalander that has a forum or website.

The guy is a hypocrite- he was against having an atheist forum off nairaland few years back.

He is late in the game.

(1) (2) (3) ... (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) ... (239) (Reply)

Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here / Nigerian Church Praise & Worship Songs Here / Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.