Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,281 members, 7,954,111 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:31 PM

The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) - Religion (168) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) (579362 Views)

The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome / Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) ... (240) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by afemgbosey(m): 7:52am On Mar 05, 2017
Have you ever wondered where to find this book : WHO IS THIS ALLAH?. Been searching for over 4 years and finally I got it today!. Here is the link.
http://bookzz.org/book/2597827/ea787b/?_ir=1
It is pdf file you can download and read on your phone. The truth is unchangeable no matter how hard we try.
Kindly note that this is not a spam.
Nb : I decided to share it on Google Drive
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxNecuydbQxHcEZxOGN0dXdxTlE/view?usp=drivesdk
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by MackLott: 12:14pm On Mar 05, 2017
Follow the Order.

2 Likes

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by tintingz(m): 9:04am On Mar 07, 2017
Mr Seun, I was ban and my post was hidden by antispam-bot in the thread you created. Kindly remove me from the antispam-bot thank you.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by diybay(m): 1:36pm On Mar 08, 2017
It's common to almost all human beings to associate every pleasing situation that happens to tgem as been fom God and one that's not good, is from the devil or satan.. Calling our attention to the fact that God's actions are both good and evil, what matters is which side do you recieve.
Following the fact that these two words are relative, there are no actions, as tgis world is universe is concerned that can be good or bad independently, rqther all actions by any being, humans or gods, even God are both good and evil, i call this 'Duality of a mono act'.
But we should note that something about actions can be good or bad independently, this is the intension(s). The main reason behind specific action(s) i.e what actually propelled us into doing what we did.
Do you know that if God blesses us, someone somewhere is paying for it i.e at a disadvantage because you were blessed, and vice versa. This even happens when we tend to be nice or act good towards our neighbors or just people around us.
People you help or act good towards might even misinterpret it as a curse. For instance i was fortunate to be at a beer parlour yesterday around 11pm, there i saw this female kid about 3yrs of age, hand-picking some beer bottles, putting them in a safe place, just a normal closure culture and other bar attendants were doing the same. About 2mins later the manager shouted at the kid, threatening to beat her for picking up bottles that were yet to be paid for.
Studying the scenario closely, the kid felt bad instantly because her intension was to help pack-up but it wasn't regarded so and it got the manager angry, likewise the manager shouting in correction but was not recognised by the kid. This scenario as simple as it might be, happens in our day to day activities,might be in a different situation so we should note that because people are enjoying from what you did doesn't make it a good deed but rather what defines your action is the intension behind the action.

Author: Diya Ayobami
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by diybay(m): 4:20pm On Mar 09, 2017
Does Man have a Choice. A lot of controversy on this issue of choice has caused endless numbers of debates and some people have been successfully blindfolded from reality especially in the Christian world.It should be noted that only those with exceptional ability to understand and a mindset of unrestricted perspective will be able to see the light and caution from this point of view.Great percentage (if not all) of the Christian leaders preaches ‘Man does have a choice'. But let’s with open heart critically look at it, ‘does man have a choice?’.For those that love to be logical or perhaps mathematical in reasoning you will enjoy this illustration clearly.Assuming Mr A and Mr B are both in a closed subset of choices ‘X’ which contains choices ‘p’and ‘q’, but the superset of ‘X’, i.e. 'Y, 'contains infinite subsets of choices and X. Y is the superset that contains different choices for a particular action.Mr A's constrained reasoning and restricted perspective dueto his background and environment and above all his maker caused him to blindly argue that he has only two choices which are ‘p’ and 'q'. But on the contrary Mr B was able to tapinto the ‘sanity of sight' by not been restricted in any slightestform. Mr B was able to be the God and the servant of himself, he was able to create his own existence.Everybody on this planet is just like Mr A, we are here, restricted in sight, reasoning and other actions.. You are seated there, and you not sure of what will happen to you in next seconds, events happens like they were arranged or scattered for you, you cannot make a decision and be certainit will be as u wished until it is fulfilled because there is always that probability of it not coming to fulfillment no matter how small it might be, and you are right there saying we gat a choice, nah bro we are just like Mr A provided with 'p' and ‘q’ i.e. limited choices then restricted from other subsets of choices in one way or the other by our maker.Author: Diya Ayobami
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by MerryMonody: 9:57am On Mar 13, 2017
JackBizzle:

undecided

You don start again!

Seriously why did you beef me then?

I never understood that.

Hey, you and Ishilove had that titanic love going on right?

Here's her being blasted in over five threads yet no sign of you coming to her rescue.

https://www.nairaland.com/3675783/apostle-sulemans-car-parked-daniella/1

Cowardly Jack grin
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by JackBizzle: 10:23am On Mar 13, 2017
MerryMonody:

Hey, you and Ishilove had that titanic love going on right?

Here's her being blasted in over five threads yet no sign of you coming to her rescue.

https://www.nairaland.com/3675783/apostle-sulemans-car-parked-daniella/1

Cowardly Jack grin

lol

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by therealrajgupta: 3:56am On Mar 15, 2017
Check out Mucahit guys. Along with his best bud Scruffles, they're on a self imposed exile from Turkey to America in search of Elvis and education. Even if they make it across Turkey how will these two fair in the Islamaphobic west? Find out!:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BzL_0gxYZtQ

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Niflheim(m): 1:02pm On Mar 18, 2017
@the general house,

I hope you are aware of this!!! The Atheists Society of Nigeria has finally been registered by the Corporate Affairs Commission!!! The President is Calistus Igwilo(I do not know him personally, but he is very visible on Facebook)!!!

2 Likes

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by gospel7: 1:26pm On Mar 23, 2017
Hello Christ believer,
Please I came across this link which is talking about very hidden secret about our Lord Jesus Christ and it's every where in America and in Ghana and on Ghanaian popular Radio Talk Show and you can also watch their video through you tube and through website (www.isrealunitedin christ.org) ISRAEL UNITED IN CHRIST.

PLS READ
http://israelunite.org/camp-flyers/
http://israelunite.org/2012/12/15/who-are-the-israelites-today/

PLS WATCH.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OkmBOqS343g&feature=youtu.be

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJXatSJEJfE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wz9y_h4JuAA

Please I want your opinion and if they are wrong or right about their hidden revelation and their discovery of the identity of Jesus Christ.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by gospel7: 1:27pm On Mar 23, 2017
Hello Christ believer,
Please I came across this link which is talking about very hidden secret about our Lord Jesus Christ and it's every where in America and in Ghana and on Ghanaian popular Radio Talk Show and you can also watch their video through you tube and through website (www.isrealunitedin christ.org) ISRAEL UNITED IN CHRIST.

PLS READ
http://israelunite.org/camp-flyers/
http://israelunite.org/2012/12/15/who-are-the-israelites-today/

PLS WATCH.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNyHoVwBcQE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Brq6sN8Hkxk

Please I want your opinion and if they are wrong or right about their hidden revelation and their discovery of the identity of Jesus Christ.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by donnie(m): 9:23am On Mar 30, 2017
Jesus is Lord! ...see how this church cell group put His Word to work resulting in a record breaking win at the just concluded Pumpkin Festival in South Africa.

https://www.nairaland.com/3712646/record-breaking-pumpkin-south-africa
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 2:08pm On Apr 04, 2017
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by pgiribo40: 3:40pm On Apr 06, 2017
OCCULT FESTIVAL Is Around The Conner, Join The
illuminati Cult Online Today And Get Instant Sum Of 1million Dollars With A Free Home Anywhere You Choose To Live In The World And Also Get 2500 Dollars Monthly As a Salary. If You Are Interested Please Kindly Fill The Following Information To This Email Below {email Address
Removed}..My Child You Are Welcome To The Great Brotherhood Of The Illuminati Want You To Fill The Following Information Bellow.
Full Name....................
Country..........
State Of Origin..........
Date Of Birth..........
Sex..........
Address..........
Phone..........
Email Address..........
Tell Us Little About Yourself, Get Back To
Us As Soon As Possible..contact Us Now If You Want To Be
Famous, FOR MORE INFORMATION Email brothers.illuminati@yahool.com
Or call 08095513991
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by edimolu(m): 6:37pm On Apr 07, 2017
Ishilove:
I won't be surprised if at the end of the day its only christians that chat on [b][/b]this thread. Atheists can't do without christians. They live to bash us grin

The rest are in the minority
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by edimolu(m): 6:39pm On Apr 07, 2017
pgiribo40:
OCCULT FESTIVAL Is Around The Conner, Join The
illuminati Cult Online Today And Get Instant Sum Of 1million Dollars With A Free Home Anywhere You Choose To Live In The World And Also Get 2500 Dollars Monthly As a Salary. If You Are Interested Please Kindly Fill The Following Information To This Email Below {email Address
Removed}..My Child You Are Welcome To The Great Brotherhood Of The Illuminati Want You To Fill The Following Information Bellow.
Full Name....................
Country..........
State Of Origin..........
Date Of Birth..........
Sex..........
Address..........
Phone..........
Email Address..........
Tell Us Little About Yourself, Get Back To
Us As Soon As Possible..contact Us Now If You Want To Be
Famous, FOR MORE INFORMATION Email brothers.illuminati@yahool.com
Or call 08095513991
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by edimolu(m): 6:42pm On Apr 07, 2017
Hello All,

Welcome to the non-christian chatbox where others of different beliefs and disbelief can come together and chat. We can share ideas, chat, exchange information, set up [b]other groups and
have fun!!! Atheists, Agnostics, Desists, Pagans, Satanists, Humanists, you are all wellcome.

Everyone is welcome to participate and have fun. Yes, christians and muslims too!!

In order to make this place as fun as possible, we must have rules so that everyone can participate fairly;

1) From the title, it should be clear that this is not a place to convert people to Islam or Christiainity. It is alright to ask questions of the "non-christains" but evangelism/dawah is seriously frowned upon here.

2) Personal information should not be shared here. It is better to set up Blackberry chat groups Facebook groups etc. with Personal Messages (PMs).

3) Memes should be kept to a minimum. From experience, pics and videos slow down the page loading for those browsing on slow internet. This is a turn off for potential "chatters".

Please, have fun!![/b]
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by edimolu(m): 6:43pm On Apr 07, 2017
Hello All,

Welcome to the non-christian chatbox where others of different beliefs and disbelief can come together and chat. We can share ideas, chat, exchange information, set up [b]other groups and
have fun!!! Atheists, Agnostics, Desists, Pagans, Satanists, Humanists, you are all wellcome.

Everyone is welcome to participate and have fun Yes, christians and muslims too!!

In order to make this place as fun as possible, we must have rules so that everyone can participate fairly;

1) From the title, it should be clear that this is not a place to convert people to Islam or Christiainity. It is alright to ask questions of the "non-christains" but evangelism/dawah is seriously frowned upon here.

2) Personal information should not be shared here. It is better to set up Blackberry chat groups Facebook groups etc. with Personal Messages (PMs).

3) Memes should be kept to a minimum. From experience, pics and videos slow down the page loading for those browsing on slow internet. This is a turn off for potential "chatters".

Please, have fun!![/b]
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by edimolu(m): 6:44pm On Apr 07, 2017
Hello All,

Everyone is welcome to participate and have fun[color=#990000][/color] Yes, christians and muslims too!!

Please, have fun!![/b]
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by edimolu(m): 6:45pm On Apr 07, 2017
Hello All,

Everyone is welcome to participate and have fun[/color][color=#990000] Yes, christians and muslims too!!yuuu[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][img][/img]

Please, have fun!![/b]
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by harbyodhun(m): 11:13am On Apr 21, 2017
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by markilluminati: 1:44am On May 11, 2017
[color=#006600][/color]

(1) (2) (3) ... (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) ... (240) (Reply)

Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here / Nigerian Church Praise & Worship Songs Here / Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.