Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) - Religion (166) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) (555622 Views)

The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome / Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) ... (239) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Blonchilli(m): 8:17pm On Jan 10, 2017
God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference. That's my favourite prayer and what I believe every human should abide by. I won't say I'm a Christian or not a Christian, heck, my parents are pastors but I've come to understand christianity today especially in Nigeria worship man and power. We don't know what we practice rather. I believe christianity shouldn't have been introduced in Nigeria. However, the Universe is too complicated and full of mysteries that we wouldn't have a creator. I'm not a brain dead Christian btw. Being raised in a Christian home have brought me so much pain and yet joy in understanding the cause of my pain, being the fact that I was raised by two religious blinded fanatics who do everything wrong and claims God told them to. I believe God exists and he created all things but we are the masters of our fate. God won't come down to wipe our butt when we use the toilet, God won't come down to read your books or make you pass your exams, we are our own masters. Atheism is the most beautiful thing to ever counter religion, it's man asking questions and finding answers. An atheist I've come to respect is Morgan Freeman. I will finally ask this question: What if tomorrow we find out that there's no heaven or hell and the soul dies when we take our last breath, would you be good?

3 Likes

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Pastafarian: 9:18am On Jan 11, 2017
Blonchilli:
God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference. That's my favourite prayer and what I believe every human should abide by. I won't say I'm a Christian or not a Christian, heck, my parents are pastors but I've come to understand christianity today especially in Nigeria worship man and power. We don't know what we practice rather. I believe christianity shouldn't have been introduced in Nigeria. However, the Universe is too complicated and full of mysteries that we wouldn't have a creator. I'm not a brain dead Christian btw. Being raised in a Christian home have brought me so much pain and yet joy in understanding the cause of my pain, being the fact that I was raised by two religious blinded fanatics who do everything wrong and claims God told them to. I believe God exists and he created all things but we are the masters of our fate. God won't come down to wipe our butt when we use the toilet, God won't come down to read your books or make you pass your exams, we are our own masters. Atheism is the most beautiful thing to ever counter religion, it's man asking questions and finding answers. An atheist I've come to respect is Morgan Freeman. I will finally ask this question: What if tomorrow we find out that there's no heaven or hell and the soul dies when we take our last breath, would you be good?

people are already doing justice to the thread you opened tongue
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by mohamedali(m): 5:43pm On Jan 17, 2017
Blonchilli:
shocked shocked shocked shocked
We are not the masters of our fate ...if your right no one will entier the hell ...
God will not make you pass in your exams because its an exam and your time is on ..atheism its not the most beautiful the islam because you can ask and you will have an ansower for every thing in the life of human antell the end...

What of theres heaven and hell and there is no secend chance !!!? undecided

Becearfull,,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwkZ2dodFww
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by sonofluc1fer: 10:53pm On Jan 20, 2017
Hail Trump. This would be fun.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jan 21, 2017
This ......
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by emmiesmart44(m): 9:53pm On Jan 22, 2017
sonofluc1fer:
I like your signature
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by sonofluc1fer: 9:54pm On Jan 22, 2017
emmiesmart44:

I like your signature
wink
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by emmiesmart44(m): 10:05pm On Jan 22, 2017
sonofluc1fer:

wink
Lemme quickly check your posts and see all the nice things you have said to all those idiots that have continued to buy scam since 13.7 billion years ago
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by wiegraf: 8:10pm On Jan 25, 2017
sonofluc1fer:

I actually lol'd at the wall today

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4OwJOVi0ec

South Park come to life...
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by klasisi: 8:01pm On Jan 27, 2017
To have IT whatsApp training

Follow instructions on this links:

https://cchat.whatsapp.com/EdOmrFyCKt8FxA4c6v4jyg

Remember to edit and change the "cchat" to "chat"
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by lawani: 7:52am On Jan 31, 2017
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by almuqodam: 2:53pm On Feb 02, 2017
Its always good for one to always know Qadar (destiny) and Teqdir(pre-destiny) in relation to ones survival in life. Many thread this beautiful world ignorantly, not knowing where to thread, what to do, when to do it and how to do it?
In a marriage, many people have failed to realize the word "compatibility". for instance, there are some stars or lets call it destiny that if couples with such stars get to be in a marriage, the possibility is that the woman will be the "Haves" and the man will be the "needy" i.e, she will be the bread winner of the family. (naudhubillah min dhalik).

Many of our so called women are harbinger of Joy to the house they enter, thier entrance will bring good luck, mercy, joy, health to the husband. but, there is a clause. the husband will be more sexually active the wife, which might want to hinder the smooth relationship of the couples.

there are some guys if they fail to get married at a certain age, to get a man or woman to marry after that age. will only be through define intervention or else if they follow some certain divine instructions. and thier are some if they get married, the involvement of children in the marriage will hinder wealth, and vice versa. so its advisable to know the category of the destiny one belpngs to. so as to have a smooth and awesome life. this life is meant for the strong and the bold. and the world is only meant for the fittest.

[b] To know the category of star you belong to. you can simply contact/whatsap me on 07033449598. or facebook (Akorede Sheikh Muqodam).

May Allah Aza wajal be of help to each and every one and may he guide us to the path that will lead to his blessing. Amin
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by JackBizzle: 5:51pm On Feb 02, 2017
^^^^
grin grin grin

Alfa on weed

1 Like

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by xmozex(m): 8:20pm On Feb 02, 2017
Have you ever found yourself in that great confusion where you wondered if there is God, or him answering prayers?

Have you ever doubted anything about holy scriptures or religious doctrines?

Do you have many unanswered questions about life, supernatural beliefs and the likes of it?

You are not alone, let's talk about it in a watsap group: "THE AGE OF REASON" whatsap group is a new forum that is set up for rational discussion about God, religion and reality. Click on the link to join discussion.

https:///2UBbBmNqKGk6h6FnzX9pMt
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Scalord: 12:05pm On Feb 04, 2017
xmozex:
Have you ever found yourself in that great confusion where you wondered if there is God, or him answering prayers?

Have you ever doubted anything about holy scriptures or religious doctrines?

Do you have many unanswered questions about life, supernatural beliefs and the likes of it?

You are not alone, let's talk about it in a watsap group: "THE AGE OF REASON" whatsap group is a new forum that is set up for rational discussion about God, religion and reality. Click on the link to join discussion.

https:///2UBbBmNqKGk6h6FnzX9pMt

Link not going through
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 1:01pm On Feb 05, 2017
See the Nigerian Pastors among Forbes Richest pastor 2017 and their Net worth
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 1:01pm On Feb 05, 2017
See the Nigerian Pastors among Forbes Richest pastor 2017 and their Net worth
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYbf1U2sFAI
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Niflheim(m): 4:18pm On Feb 06, 2017
Pictures from the "Atheist Meet-Up" on the 28th of December 2016 at the Freedom Park, Lagos Island!!!
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by JackBizzle: 4:32pm On Feb 06, 2017
15 minutes and your pics are still hanging?
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 12:50pm On Feb 09, 2017
E never load shocked shocked
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by sonofluc1fer: 9:21pm On Feb 10, 2017
I dey Lagos. I dey find who I go follow watch match tomorrow. grin
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by JackBizzle: 7:49am On Feb 11, 2017
sonofluc1fer:
I dey Lagos. I dey find who I go follow watch match tomorrow. grin

grin Bleep man utd
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by sonofluc1fer: 8:37am On Feb 11, 2017
JackBizzle:

grin Bleep man utd
grin
grin
I have no good comeback. Your club's always 4ked anyways
. 4king 4th King Arsenal. grin grin
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by JackBizzle: 8:41am On Feb 11, 2017
sonofluc1fer:
grin
grin
I have no good comeback. Your club's always 4ked anyways
. 4king 4th King Arsenal. grin grin

grin

The 4th kings of England- Arsenal.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by sonofluc1fer: 8:44am On Feb 11, 2017
JackBizzle:

grin

The 4th kings of England- Arsenal.
Must be depressing.. though not. as bad as getting Bayern or Barca regularly in the knockout stages of the UCL. grin

I enjoy watching football again. Van Gaal almost had me following World Tabletennis Championships.

1 Like

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by JackBizzle: 8:52am On Feb 11, 2017
sonofluc1fer:

Must be depressing.. though not. as bad as getting Bayern or Barca regularly in the knockout stages of the UCL. grin

I enjoy watching football again. Van Gaal almost had me following World Tabletennis Championships.

Have you looked at where your team is on the table? You like Europa league?
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by sonofluc1fer: 11:10am On Feb 11, 2017
JackBizzle:

Have you looked at where your team is on the table? You like Europa league?
It's. temporary. We leave 6th today. wink tongue
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by frank317: 9:25pm On Feb 12, 2017
sonofluc1fer:

It's. temporary. We leave 6th today. wink tongue

U still in lag? We could hook up during the week
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by sonofluc1fer: 10:43pm On Feb 12, 2017
[quote author=frank317 post=53656913]

U still in lag? We could hook up during the week[/]
Sure. Im still in Lag. Will be here for a while.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by sonofluc1fer: 10:14pm On Feb 17, 2017
weigraf JackBizzle jayriginal Plaetton and the oldies...

remembered when we had JeSoul as mod.. and Purist and mnwankwo were more regular. The mad days of buzugee vs frosbel, goshen360 vs anony, Davidylan and everyone.... lol. Wasn't in vain guys...

1 Like

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by plaetton: 10:46pm On Feb 17, 2017
sonofluc1fer:
weigraf JackBizzle jayriginal Plaetton and the oldies...

remembered when we had JeSoul as mod.. and Purist and mnwankwo were more regular. The mad days of buzugee vs frosbel, goshen360 vs anony, Davidylan and everyone.... lol. Wasn't in vain guys...
Yeah, martian, evilbrain, enigma ,etc.

(1) (2) (3) ... (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) ... (239) (Reply)

Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here / Nigerian Church Praise & Worship Songs Here / Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.