Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,551 members, 7,861,621 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:35 PM

The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) - Religion (232) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) (563159 Views)

The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome / Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) ... (240) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by budaatum: 10:36am On Jan 02, 2022
Amujale, what are the facts you are privy to and why are you not peddling it?

Amujale:
Those such as who are privy to the facts and for some bizarre reasons continue to peddle those false narratives, it's those type of people that are the scum of the planet.

Assuming one isn't privy to the facts then that's excusable and will be considered as per their ignorance, however, what's the excuse for those who knowingly attempt to brainwash the general public with the same malicious rhetoric that stems from these foreign extremist ideologies that they already are aware to be based on fakery and falsehood?

How these type of people get a good night sleep?

Literally attempting to destroy the prospects of their immediate surroundings with nonsensical gibberish that doesn't even make sense to they who peddle the fakery and falsehood themselves.

2 Likes

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Amujale(m): 12:41am On Jan 03, 2022
budaatum:

Dude, go and troll elsewhere.

I have no interest in your nonsensical gibberish.

My thing is that you seem not to have anything better
to be does with yourself that you find yourself trolling without any sense of reasoning.

Where have you kept your senses, they certainly aren't on display here.

Ask yourself, why is it that you hate anything that would alleviate the suffering of our people, why is it that when people point to the things that will elevate us from everlasting turmoil, you feel as though wounded.

It very well could be that these foreign extremist ideologies have done such a number on you that you volunteer yourself to become an enemy of the very same progress that you moan about, the same blessings that shall exist amongst the good people of our continent with or without the malicious rhetoric being peddled by you and your fellow peddlers of fakery and falsehood.

You argue whether you are privy to the facts or not, feel free to argue that one out with yourself troll.

Will continue to say this, anyone who is anyone who is privy to the facts and yet continues to peddle these foreign extremist ideologies as though they aren't based on fiction (malicious and counterproductive fiction at that), these are the type of people who will be condemned to history.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by budaatum: 5:20pm On Jan 03, 2022
Amu, your baseless assertions are irrelevant and you don't tell buda what to do.

If you have anything better than assertions please provide it so people can be educated.

Amujale:

Dude, go and troll elsewhere.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Weezy463: 6:03pm On Jan 03, 2022
Humanism is the best religion so far
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by OjodomoBlessing: 10:39pm On Jan 04, 2022
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by budaatum: 11:15pm On Jan 04, 2022
Amujale:

Ask yourself, why is it that you hate anything that would alleviate the suffering of our people, why is it that when people point to the things that will elevate us from everlasting turmoil, you feel as though wounded.

I am wounded by your lack of understanding, Amu.

You assert like a preacher and ask to be believed instead of presenting what you claim will "alleviate the suffering and turmoil of our people". But that does not wound me. What wounds me is how you fail to see that the current religions are roads to Egypt, the land of the greatest gods ever.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Cordenify(m): 3:09am On Jan 06, 2022
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Amujale(m): 11:16pm On Jan 08, 2022
budaatum:

I suppose boredom has got the better of you, defend your fictional character, you can't defend.

Defend your false narratives you begin nonsensical gibberish in an attempt to swerve away from providing us with the evidence requested, you cannot defend these false narratives of yours.

Are you OK?

Have you anything to say to the topic.

Face the consequences for your rude disruption by going ahead and providing us with the evidence that us all have been asking your type.

Oh wait!

Could it be that you seen Nlanders wipe the floor with your contemporaries on too many instances that now when anyone asks you for evidence, you pretend you don't understand the question and begin to type out gobbledegook, and begin to troll.

No, seriously

Amujale is the name, Amu has an altogether different meaning.

Depending on pronunciation, a vase.

Plus, most NLanders knows I'm all about making OUR world a better place, at this point, if it isn't to the benefit of our people, then I have really no interest, therefore, the slight of hand you tried has failed you yet again. I remember checking you on this a while ago.

All that said, answers the initial question or go and troll elsewhere.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by budaatum: 11:42pm On Jan 08, 2022
Amujale:

I suppose boredom has got the better of you, defend your fictional character, you can't defend.

buda should defend a fictional character in a book?

Amu is very funny.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Amujale(m): 11:48pm On Jan 08, 2022
budaatum:

...how you fail to see that the current religions are roads to Egypt..

Christianity and Islam are the worst ideologies ever to set foot on African soil.

How can these foreign extremist ideology that brought about nothing but misery, poverty, pain and death be the road to anything African? How?

Make it make sense.

You have turned common sense logic topsy-turvy.

The consensus is that all those foreign extremist ideologies roads stems from "Egypt", as in they are found to have been adaptations, plagiarised, copied, sexed-up intellectual properties that belongs to the people of Kemit ('Ancient Egypt').
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by budaatum: 11:58pm On Jan 08, 2022
Amujale:

Christianity and Islam are the worst ideologies ever to set foot on African soil.

How can these foreign extremist ideology that brought about nothing but misery, poverty, pain and death be the road to anything African? How?

You missed out, English, and Arabic, and books, and reading, and organised learning with your senses and eyes open, which are very not ideologies at all.

Or do you wanna claim the Religions of Books have not reduced your misery?
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Amujale(m): 11:58pm On Jan 08, 2022
budaatum:

Amujale is very funny.

So you admit the character is fictional.

Then, what exactly is the point of contention?
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Amujale(m): 12:07am On Jan 09, 2022
budaatum:

Africans invented the concepts of Numeracy and Literacy.

You cannot give to someone something that they already have.

For instance, anyone who claims that foreigners gave Africans anything other than continously depriving innocent people of the livelihood, depravity of all that is rightfully ours, is living in a fool's paradise.

And had better wake themselves up real quick and smell the coffee.

Prior to any foreign disruption there are a fair amount of literate Africans, Literacy and Numeracy is huge during these times as it was when it came into prominence. One would need to read proper history textbooks to understand the amount of carnage that these foreign extremist ideologies are responsible for perpetrating during their introduction of these false narratives to innocent people. i.e The Destruction of Black Civilizations by Chancellor Williams.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Cordenify(m): 1:40am On Jan 09, 2022
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by budaatum: 2:59am On Jan 09, 2022
Amujale:
Africans invented the concepts of Numeracy and Literacy.

Talking about inventions, were you not supposed to provide credible evidence for your assertion about the inventor of email?

That said, and even if your baseless assertion is true, I hope you understand how far the entire world has contributed to "concepts of Numeracy and Literacy". I mean, just look at you and I, using foreign literacy (technology) to discuss in 'foreign language of misery' instead of our own language! Abi Amujalẹ ki se Yoruba ni?

Learning evolves, Amu. Egyptians wrote on stone columns in heiroglyph most called the Words of the Gods. A single letter took weeks, sometimes months and a single error was not easily fixed with rubber or tippex. Thankfully, they evolved to papyrus and stopped needing slaves to write on stone for them, but unfortunately the Gods stopped dictating the Words and the Egyptians stopped writing and even forgot how to read the Words of the God's on the columns of stone. And the slaves couldn't read either, being just copy artists, they completely lacked understanding, but they cobbled up what they could from what they had and voila! Out of Egypt came what we know today as the Holy Bible and thousands of equally old and informative books and the device you are communicating with me with.

Its not the enemy, Amu, it's just a book. And we read books from antiquity to see where it has come from and how it got to where it is today so we can learn to do greater things than have been done instead of starving on the glory of past inventions.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by budaatum: 3:08am On Jan 09, 2022
Amujale:

So you admit the character is a fictional character.

Amujale, you contend because you stick your fingers in your ears and do not see nor read nor listen.

Fictional, yes. And my favorite fictional part of it all is the fictional Garden of Eden where fictional Adam did not surely die on the day that he ate the fictional fruit of the fictional tree of the knowledge of good and evil, but his eyes were opened by fictional wise seeking Eve, and we read that they then went on to live for another 800 years during which they are written to have populated the earth.

The poor in spirit believe it while the wise understand and are grateful that some bothered to reveal that story which originated in Egypt where some were kept in ignorant bliss by fear of death just as they are today.

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by ibnkahf: 1:45pm On Jan 10, 2022
Guys Imam Mahdi is here and he has explained some hidden secrets from the Quran

His name is Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

https://www.ponder.zone/q/interview-with-imam-mahdi-nasser-mohamed-al-yemeni
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by budaatum: 8:19pm On Jan 10, 2022
Amujale:
One would need to read proper history textbooks to understand the amount of carnage that these foreign extremist ideologies are responsible for perpetrating during their introduction of these false narratives to innocent people. i.e The Destruction of Black Civilizations by Chancellor Williams.
Do note that the opinion below is a minority one. Almost eveeryone else rates in 5*.

Books like this are not historical. Cool if you want to feel good. And considering the terrible condition of African people, some just want answers outside of facts--then this book will fill your socks. But you have to ask yourself seriously now, is that all you want. This is the age of plurality of knowledge. It rejects egocentric universalism and exclusivism in the study of history.In our age we need to demonstrates that the methodology and tools that we employ are above those the colonialist used to describe us. It is fitting and reactionary for authors to make into myth the history of Africa, but that does not take us closer to the truth. The issue of race (us and them) is a modern problem created with the Atlantic slave trade. It is certainly not 4500 BC which is a ridiculous conspiracy theory.

The Title along should raise a massive red flag. Destroyed by who? Sounds like Africa plays the victim again. Also there was no "black" civilization in antiquity, and certainly no concept of "black race" to be destroyed. And someone else mentioned this habit of lumping people of Africa into a slave name--black. Axum did not agree to be part of the "black race" with Nubia. Nor did Songhai with the empires it conquered. Worse still (and related) the GREAT ISSUE OF RACE, is a modern issue, not a historical issue. Ancient Greeks did not hold the same race views as modern Americans. Actually it would have been the Very Ancient Egyptians who distinguished themselves against the people this book calls "black". And so did the Ethiopians (even til this day)

The thesis is suspect because all civilizations rise and fall and Africa had its time in the Sun. Moreover. Many agents lead to the demise of African civilizations. It cannot be explained to suit modern politics and emotion. Threading facts together and explaining them away is not history. Books like this may have empowered many, because our situation is so dire. But do we understand ourselves better? Now we have to go deeper and really start reading.

Today we have DNA, deep history, serious scholarship on the ruins of old. It is sad that people will rest on this kind of therapy. If it got you to search for Africa then it has done all it can do, do not let the quest die with this kind of material.

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/125953.Destruction_of_Black_Civilization
Your "email inventor" assertion was not about email invention per se, but about the limited way in which you arrive at your conclussions.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Amujale(m): 11:29am On Jan 11, 2022
budaatum:

Talking about inventions, were you not supposed to provide credible evidence for your assertion about the inventor of email?.

Give yourself a wobble, perhaps some sense might find itself through to you.

Didn't I advice you not to quote me unless you with something sensible?

What has the inventor of email has to does with this topic?

You admitted earlier on that you are a troll.

And that for me, ends my discussion with you. Go and troll elsewhere dude.

You came on here attempting to peddle your fakery and falsehood and you got caught red-handed.

Ok, you admitted that the characters were fictional and as such admit that what your initial intervention was malicious and a complete and utterly silly of you to have done.

Then zip it and go and troll elsewhere.

All that other nonsensical gibberish you wrote belongs in the trash can.

The Exodus story is fake, false and counterintuitive.

Now, cease quoting me and go and troll elsewhere.

1 Like

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Amujale(m): 11:35am On Jan 11, 2022
There was never a slavetrade on the continent of Africa prior to the Transahara.

All the blame of colonisation and enslavement lies squarely at the feet of the olden days Arabian fundamentalist and Eurocentric warmongers.

There was no such thing as "slavery" prior to its introduction into the continent by foreign extremist.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Cordenify(m): 1:48am On Jan 12, 2022
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by budaatum: 3:06am On Jan 12, 2022
Amujale:
Didn't I advice you not to quote me unless you with something sensible?

Now, cease quoting me and go and troll elsewhere.

Your advice and your orders are obviously ignored.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by ibnkahf: 4:35pm On Jan 12, 2022
IMAM MAHDI REVEALS THE IDENTITY OF THE ANTICHRIST

https://www.ponder.zone/q/who-is-the-liar-messiah-antichrist
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Amujale(m): 1:37pm On Jan 13, 2022
Budaatum cease quoting me, I really have no interest in going back and forth with a schizophrenic liar and a troll.

Amujale:
Jesus is a fictitious character.

The5DME:
How so? Do you have proof for this assertion?

Amujale:

That isn't an assertion, rather, it's the actual facts.

Furthermore, it's people such as you who think otherwise that are meant to prove your false narratives.

Nice try, but your reverse psychology doesn't work around here.

Now, as stated earlier, Jesus is a fictitious character and assuming you have any proof to the contrary, kindly provide them here or simply accept the facts (not merely an assertion as you attempt the impossible, an attempt to water down reality) was stated.

budaatum:

You should outgrow being a bully. It is an assertion

Amujale:

You aren't making any sense.

Quote me when you are able to make some sense.

budaatum:

….

Amujale:

So you admit the character is fictional.

The post that you responded to states that “Jesus is a fictitious character”.

After go round and round in circles on some fried up brain cells type of vibe, you accept that what was said was fact.

When a character is said to be fictitious that simply means that the character is fictional.

Fictitious:

• Not real or true; imaginary or fabricated.
• Occurring in or invented for fiction.

Fictional character:

•an imaginary person represented in a work of fiction (play or film or story)
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by budaatum: 7:01pm On Jan 13, 2022
Amujale:
Budaatum cease quoting me, I really have no interest in going back and forth with a schizophrenic liar and a troll.

You don't have sufficient authority to tell buda whom to quote or not, and your assertions about buda are as invalid and inconsequential as your opinion on quite a few other things you post.

Here. See the value of fiction.

budaatum:

The New Testament was not forgery. It is however quite a lot of fiction, but that does not invalidate whatever truth is therein just as tales of the story of the tortoise in Things Fall Apart does not invalidate the truth of the lesson is sets out to teach, which is, don't be greedy and selfishly think of yourself alone.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by LordReed(m): 1:18pm On Jan 15, 2022
DeepSight, triplechoice

When you have the time watch this video, I highly recommend:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53RX2ESIqsM

PS: Ignore the "not available" message, just click the link.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by DeepSight(m): 4:01pm On Jan 16, 2022
LordReed:
DeepSight, triplechoice

When you have the time watch this video, I highly recommend:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53RX2ESIqsM

PS: Ignore the "not available" message, just click the link.

While I understand what you are trying to hint at here, and I have already accepted your point about how the thoughts and actions of others in ones past can affect one's reality and future, this doesn't take away the point I believe you are reacting to, unless I am mistaken about your reason for posting this.

On a general and perhaps tangential note however, the truth is that one is not denying either the fact that the physical body is impacted by trauma or the fact that physical factors can affect psychological experiences. If you are involved in a motor accident, the car will have its damage and you can also go away with invisible psychological scars. For me, the human being is the driver inside the car who goes away with psychological scars while the body is the car, which goes away with physical scars. And yes, the condition of that car can affect the drivers reality.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by LordReed(m): 12:15am On Jan 17, 2022
DeepSight:

While I understand what you are trying to hint at here, and I have already accepted your point about how the thoughts and actions of others in ones past can affect one's reality and future, this doesn't take away the point I believe you are reacting to, unless I am mistaken about your reason for posting this.

On a general and perhaps tangential note however, the truth is that one is not denying either the fact that the physical body is impacted by trauma or the fact that physical factors can affect psychological experiences. If you are involved in a motor accident, the car will have its damage and you can also go away with invisible psychological scars. For me, the human being is the driver inside the car who goes away with psychological scars while the body is the car, which goes away with physical scars. And yes, the condition of that car can affect the drivers reality.

The reason I asked you to watch it is to underline the point that the mind and body are one. There is no ghost in the machine. the machine is the ghost. If I was to use your car analogy it would be like saying there is no driver, it's a self driving car. It would be very futile to look for the "driver" in a self driving car.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by DeepSight(m): 6:33am On Jan 17, 2022
LordReed:

The reason I asked you to watch it is to underline the point that the mind and body are one. There is no ghost in the machine. the machine is the ghost. If I was to use your car analogy it would be like saying there is no driver, it's a self driving car. It would be very futile to look for the "driver" in a self driving car.

Unfortunately I don't believe it is either apt or possible to treat the analogy in this way for two main reasons - both of which centre upon the factor of consciousness - which you cannot discountenance as it is central to this matter.

The first reason is the fact that in the case of a human you are dealing with a self conscious being possessed with personality, intentionality and even alleged free-will. There is no way in which this can be analogous to a driver-less car. The second reason is the fact that the functions of the body evidently serve a resident being. If you have a supposedly driverless car which is built to function with a seat for a driver, a steering wheel for him to handle, and accelerator and brake pads for him to operate, we can surmise that this car works with or for a driver. Applying this loose analogy to the human body, its many functions as I said, disclose a machine suited to house and facilitate the experience and activity of a resident "being."

On a general note, we should continue these thoughts in the other thread, or even migrate our discussion to a new thread dedicated to "Matter and Mind" - for the simple purpose of tidy-book-keeping and ease of future reference, not just for ourselves but possibly others interested.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by LordReed(m): 8:03am On Jan 17, 2022
DeepSight:

Unfortunately I don't believe it is either apt or possible to treat the analogy in this way for two main reasons - both of which centre upon the factor of consciousness - which you cannot discountenance as it is central to this matter.

The first reason is the fact that in the case of a human you are dealing with a self conscious being possessed with personality, intentionality and even alleged free-will. There is no way in which this can be analogous to a driver-less car. The second reason is the fact that the functions of the body evidently serve a resident being. If you have a supposedly driverless car which is built to function with a seat for a driver, a steering wheel for him to handle, and accelerator and brake pads for him to operate, we can surmise that this car works with or for a driver. Applying this loose analogy to the human body, its many functions as I said, disclose a machine suited to house and facilitate the experience and activity of a resident "being."

On a general note, we should continue these thoughts in the other thread, or even migrate our discussion to a new thread dedicated to "Matter and Mind" - for the simple purpose of tidy-book-keeping and ease of future reference, not just for ourselves but possibly others interested.

I think a new thread would be very welcome.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Cordenify(m): 2:06am On Jan 23, 2022

(1) (2) (3) ... (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) ... (240) (Reply)

Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here / Nigerian Church Praise & Worship Songs Here / Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.