Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,730 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) - Religion (53) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) (556947 Views)

The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome / Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (239) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by TheBigUrban2: 11:28pm On Jun 29, 2014
Alfa Seltzer:

it is clear that your gray matter has nothing Igbo in it, so not surprised by your response.

You are nowhere from Igboland so don't bother yourself.

Thank you for telling me my history. undecided

You must be one of those biafrian diehard veterans
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 2:53am On Jun 30, 2014
timmy2409:

- Out with the new, in with the old. Joshthefirst is back, TomiGodson? That guy don die.

- All those DeepSight rants? Nope. Nope. Never happened.

grin grin
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jun 30, 2014
Hey guys. Am i allowed into the family?
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by TheBigUrban2: 8:02pm On Jun 30, 2014
DEVA1: Hey guys. Am i allowed into the family?

Of course you are invited
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jun 30, 2014
The.Big.Urban:

Of course you are invited

Thanks boss. Whats the topic now?
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by TheBigUrban2: 8:45pm On Jun 30, 2014
DEVA1:
Thanks boss. Whats the topic now?

Do atheists believe in an objective morality
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by onetrack(m): 3:06am On Jul 01, 2014
The.Big.Urban:

Do atheists believe in an objective morality

Yes. One that is based on empathy.

2 Likes

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jul 01, 2014
Alfa Seltzer: ^^^Ewu, why r u always anti-igbo?
Did an Igbo girl break your heart?
Please, don't insult goats. grin grin
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by TheBigUrban2: 5:35pm On Jul 01, 2014
aManFromMars:
Please, don't insult goats. grin grin

grin grin grin

Wassap, Judas?

Judas fits the igbo stereotype, doesnt it? Always doing dubious deals for profit grin grin grin
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jul 01, 2014
And we know what stereotypes fit the sons of half-caste prostitutes. grin grin

#backToIgnoringSerialGayRapeLord

#pullsSeatBackReadyToWatchTheGayDwarfCryAndRant grin grin grin

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by TheBigUrban2: 8:15pm On Jul 01, 2014
^^^^
E pain am!!!

Sorry for your butthurt grin grin grin grin

Erm, you were so pained that you deactivated? Whoohoooo!!! cheesy cheesy Judas is finally gone

By the way, who told you that I'm half caste?

I'm as Nigerian as EBA n EGUSI
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by wiegraf: 10:59pm On Jul 01, 2014
onetrack:
Yes. One that is based on empathy.

Empathy is clearly not objective

Anyways, a suggestion of sorts; don't indulge our clown in chief. "Do atheists believe?". Atheists don't have to believe whatever his silly church believes. No god is the denominator, that's all. I can add my gara and what not, give my reasons and we can disagree on why I think messrs x is atheist or not. That, for the most part, remains simply opinion. The common denominator simply remains 'no god'.

Believing this universe was created for us special humans or that we're somehow intrinsically more special than maggots (as he'll ultimately imply) is not part of the package.

This particular clown seems to think himself some sort of authority, like his pastors of yesteryears he likely still admires and aspires to someday join.

2 Likes

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by TheBigUrban2: 5:07am On Jul 02, 2014
wiegraf:

Empathy is clearly not objective

Anyways, a suggestion of sorts; don't indulge our clown in chief. "Do atheists believe?". Atheists don't have to believe whatever his silly church believes. No god is the denominator, that's all. I can add my gara and what not, give my reasons and we can disagree on why I think messrs x is atheist or not. That, for the most part, remains simply opinion. The common denominator simply remains 'no god'.

Believing this universe was created for us special humans or that we're somehow intrinsically more special than maggots (as he'll ultimately imply) is not part of the package.

This particular clown seems to think himself some sort of authority, like his pastors of yesteryears he likely still admires and aspires to someday join.

I asked a simple question and you got butthurt and attacked me?

Let's see the nonsense you said

1) Believing this universe was created for us special humans or that we're somehow intrinsically more special than maggots (as he'll ultimately imply) is not part of the package.

Am I a christian? Where did I ever say that the universe was created specially for humans? See the liar?
The point I have always made is that morality is meant for only humans as we are the only species that can reason. That is a different point from saying that we are better than maggots.......unless maybe you believe that maggots can reason

2) I did not say that atheists must believe in the same thing. Clearly you have a different belief about morality than me. As hated as I am on this section, no one calls me a pervert like you. Fact. Your morality is disgusting to other folks. Deep Sight and co have stated that

3) This particular clown seems to think himself some sort of authority, like his pastors of yesteryears he likely still admires and aspires to someday join.

I never said that I am an authority on anything. The problem here is that your inferiority is getting to you....you understand that I'm far more well-read on the issue of morality- especially on secular philosophy/ethics and humanism.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by wiegraf: 6:03am On Jul 02, 2014
^^^

Thank you, kind, noble sir, for confirming everything I said.

From morality is a strictly human concept to your being more learned than I am in these issues.

You're far too kind

PS, DS and co now tell you who are considered perverts. Fact? You're called a pervert therefore you're one, fact? And you seriously wonder why people think you an xtian...

1 Like

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by TheBigUrban2: 6:12am On Jul 02, 2014
wiegraf: ^^^

Thank you, kind, noble sir, for confirming everything I said.

From morality is a strictly human concept to your being more learned than I am in these issues.

You're far too kind

PS, DS and co now tell you who are considered perverts. Fact? You're called a pervert therefore you're one, fact? And you seriously wonder why people think you an xtian...

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Take your butthurt elsewhere, bro.

wink
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 7:20am On Jul 03, 2014
:Dcan I join you guys?
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jul 03, 2014
henry9dayz: :Dcan I join you guys?

You guys?

You're more than welcome bro cheesy
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by KiKatanga: 8:18pm On Jul 03, 2014
There is love for all given freely - not out of fear of punishment. We are all humans, and all humans deserve respect.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jul 03, 2014
Ki-Katanga:
There is love for all given freely - not out of fear of punishment. We are all humans, and all humans deserve respect.

Given by whom?
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by highmey(m): 10:02pm On Jul 03, 2014
Where's AManfrommars and Cheers01? Av they changed their monikers?
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by KiKatanga: 7:59am On Jul 04, 2014
rationalmind:

Given by whom?

By all of us -- well by me, at least.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by advocate666: 4:56pm On Jul 04, 2014
highmey: Where's AManfrommars and Cheers01? Av they changed their monikers?

No, they are just bored silly. what a forum.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by wiegraf: 9:41pm On Jul 08, 2014
I did pray to godofeeverythingniceandpink for victory. meant to even post it but chikemed out..

regardless wtf is this $hit. I just fucking put on my TV, not even first half

wtf
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by wiegraf: 10:59pm On Jul 08, 2014
I dont even like Brazil.... but no

no
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by TheBigUrban2: 8:44pm On Jul 09, 2014
wiegraf: I did pray to godofeeverythingniceandpink for victory. meant to even post it but chikemed out..

regardless wtf is this $hit. I just fucking put on my TV, not even first half

wtf

I supported Germany days before the match.

Anyhoo.....F4CK YOU. grin grin grin There is no muskeeto/amanfrommars to worship the godofpinkandeverythingnice with you cheesy

grin grin grin
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by wiegraf: 11:16am On Jul 10, 2014
TheBigUrban2:

I supported Germany days before the match.

Anyhoo.....F4CK YOU. grin grin grin There is no muskeeto/amanfrommars to worship the godofpinkandeverythingnice with you cheesy

grin grin grin

what does that have to do with the glory that is His Pinkness. where Brazil not taught a lesson?

edit; watching the match sef Yahweh is truly wicked. see how many Brazilian prayers from the players. Yahweh no get TV ni? not to mention prayers from the overwhelming Catholic population. wicked

1 Like

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by TheBigUrban2: 3:42pm On Jul 10, 2014
wiegraf:

what does that have to do with the glory that is His Pinkness. where Brazil not taught a lesson?

edit; watching the match sef Yahweh is truly wicked. see how many Brazilian prayers from the players. Yahweh no get TV ni? not to mention prayers from the overwhelming Catholic population. wicked

Nothing.....thegodofpinkandeverything nice is a boss. He showed Brazil the consequence of not honouring him.

As for Yaweh.....NA TODAY IM DEY FAIL IM PEOPLE? YAWEH NA OMNI-IMPOTENT. NO BE SAY HITLER NEARLY FINISH IM JEWS? NO BE SAY ISREAL DEY CHOP CAIN FOR FOOTBALL....LEAVE MATTER JO

^^^
sorry for the pidgin.....Ishilove has razzed me up
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by wiegraf: 3:08am On Jul 11, 2014
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by wiegraf: 10:34pm On Jul 12, 2014
these Chelsea players wan $hit for church sef
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by wiegraf: 8:23am On Jul 13, 2014
Now, dunno if this is truly legit, but it seems north korean tv is reporting they have just made the quarter finals, and brazil is still in the tournament

ESPN:

We have website 101greatgoals.com to thank for this remarkable story of the World Cup.

Despite covering the tournament at great depth for nearly five weeks, we have somehow missed out on a whole group that has been hiding under our noses.

We bring you North Korean TV news, that great bastion of journalism, which has informed its audience about the great performances of North Korea in Brazil.

That's right, North Korea, who last we checked were not among the 32 participants - but according to the news services North Korean TV, they have beaten Japan 7-0, USA 4-0 and China 2-0 in a glorious group stage.

The video (right) includes a great photoshopped image of North Korean leader Kim Jong-un on the big screen waving to crowds at the FIFA fan fest at Copacabana Beach.

Well done, guys, but what's next - the real story on the moon landing?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJoRZOK18Fg

The religion of Our Dear Father.

Before anyone gets too ahead of themselves, please note 9ja so desperately wants to be like this. To find someone to deify and obale to a hundred times a day. You watch NTA? I stopped a very, very llloooonnnngggg time ago, but last I remember, it was about how GFCOR,FRYC,HIV, BBC chief Something Something did something good and amazingly wonderful for us all. Criticize the overlord? Go ahead and try. I hope the other networks have a smallest splattering of journalistic integrity, and especially don't just say 'yes' to every alhaji that hands them envelopes...

And I can bet you there would be people in NK who even after being shown the real WC matches, would insist that they were western lies. Sounds familiar?

EDIT: Hehehehe. Confirmed as fake. It would take quite a lot to pull this off. But just he fact that even serious media were considering this real news speaks volumes

All Hail Our Dear Father!!

1 Like

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by TheBigUrban2: 9:41am On Jul 13, 2014
^^^
Keep talking to yourself.

No muskeeto/manfrommars here

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (239) (Reply)

Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here / Nigerian Church Praise & Worship Songs Here / Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.