Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,129 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) - Religion (56) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) (557000 Views)

The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome / Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (239) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by TheBigUrban2: 3:47pm On Aug 12, 2014
mployer:
grin
What happened to the logicboy moniker?

Got a death threat lipsrsealed

From a christian
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by mployer(m): 3:52pm On Aug 12, 2014
TheBigUrban2:

From a christian
lol
Just a threat and he went hiding.
well, christians don't do that you know smiley
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by TheBigUrban2: 6:17pm On Aug 12, 2014
mployer:
lol
Just a threat and he went hiding.
well, christians don't do that you know smiley

lol......we will see what you'll do when threatened
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 9:23pm On Aug 13, 2014
nerfed
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by TheBigUrban2: 3:02pm On Aug 15, 2014
Balls drop, Vag.inas slack, boo.bs sag but azzholes are forever grin

2 Likes

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 3:33pm On Aug 15, 2014
^ ^^^

grin grin
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by TheBigUrban2: 7:37pm On Aug 16, 2014
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by timmy2409(m): 1:40am On Aug 17, 2014
TheBigUrban2: Balls drop, Vag.inas slack, boo.bs sag but azzholes are forever grin

I wouldn't be so sure man grin

http://www.vice.com/read/a-rosebud-by-any-other-name-would-smell-like-shit
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by timmy2409(m): 4:32am On Aug 17, 2014
Earlier today, a family friend found out I didn't believe in God, and started calling me 'omo Esu', which is Yoruba for "Devil's child" undecided

Somehow I did find it really amusing, because it reminded me of this girl I used to know that was a craaaazy Twilight fan. She would always ask everyone, and I mean EVERYONE, if they were for Team Edward or Team Jacob.

Well, how about neither, huh? Is that not an option? How about I don't f*cking like Twilight because it's a lazily written work of fiction and ultimately has no effect on the course of my life, huh? I just don't get the logic that if one doesn't believe in one fictional supernatural being, then it just has to be that they believe in said being's nemesis.

Anyway atheists in naija, do people around you know your stance? And how do you respond to them without alienating them, if you do at all?

2 Likes

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 9:50am On Aug 17, 2014
Joshthefirst:

People go to hell for doing wrong. Not for 'not encountering Jesus'

Those people have never heard the gospel of Christ. So they will be judged differently by God.

You otoh have heard and resisted the truth of good news pitifully like an evil man. Pointing at different scenarios to justify your wickedness and disregard for the truth. You will receive greater punishment.

And people go to hell for doing wrong. Not for 'not encountering Jesus'

afdkljl; aeoafd ler pwe kpfkwe alklfe psiue e psdk e . !3$$5 akd fel.da c oel f aopd fwel ***we23sfe
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by philfearon(m): 9:51am On Aug 17, 2014
timmy2409: Earlier today, a family friend found out I didn't believe in God, and started calling me 'omo Esu', which is Yoruba for "Devil's child" undecided

Somehow I did find it really amusing, because it reminded me of this girl I used to know that was a craaaazy Twilight fan. She would always ask everyone, and I mean EVERYONE, if they were for Team Edward or Team Jacob.

Well, how about neither, huh? Is that not an option? How about I don't f*cking like Twilight because it's a lazily written work of fiction and ultimately has no effect on the course of my life, huh? I just don't get the logic that if one doesn't believe in one fictional supernatural being, then it just has to be that they believe in said being's nemesis.

Anyway atheists in naija, do people around you know your stance? And how do you respond to them without alienating them, if you do at all?
You let them wallow in their Massively acclaimed public delusion.....
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by TheBigUrban2: 9:52am On Aug 17, 2014
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by TheBigUrban2: 9:33pm On Aug 19, 2014
Where is Weigraff?

Cant even spell the asshat's name- is it Weigraf or wiegraff or wiegraf?

I wonder where some people get their usernames from.... smiley

1 Like

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 6:15am On Aug 20, 2014
ISIS though....
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by wiegraf: 3:07am On Aug 22, 2014
TheBigUrban2: Where is Weigraff?

Cant even spell the asshat's name- is it Weigraf or wiegraff or wiegraf?

I wonder where some people get their usernames from.... smiley

Busy, busybody

1 Like

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by TheBigUrban2: 5:38am On Aug 22, 2014
wiegraf:

Busy, busybody

Wassap? I want to ask you something
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by wiegraf: 6:26am On Aug 22, 2014
TheBigUrban2:
Wassap? I want to ask you something

Since when did you care for decorum and other such trite nonsense? Just ask
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by TheBigUrban2: 6:30am On Aug 22, 2014
wiegraf:

Since when did you care for decorum and other such trite nonsense? Just ask

angry

I cant remember if it was you but there was a sam harris article that someone linked to about islam....was it you and do you still have the link to the article?
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by wiegraf: 6:48am On Aug 22, 2014
TheBigUrban2:

angry

I cant remember if it was you but there was a sam harris article that someone linked to about islam....was it you and do you still have the link to the article?

Possibly. He's got many on that particular cancer, which one do you speak of? Also, look through my 'topic' history, a few of them are directly related to his posts.

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by TheBigUrban2: 6:48am On Aug 22, 2014
wiegraf:

Possibly. He's got many on that particular cancer, which one do you speak of? Also, look through my 'topic' history, a few of them are directly related to his posts.

Thanks
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 7:55am On Aug 22, 2014
Joagbajes thread has been deleted. I think that's good news

1 Like

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 7:56am On Aug 22, 2014
TheBigUrban2:

angry

Was it the one on the Israeli -Gaza conflict?
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by jjfuma: 10:05am On Aug 22, 2014
Interesting!!! Pastor says use candle to burn your bush hair

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bfTUFn-XiM8
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by TheBigUrban2: 10:05am On Aug 22, 2014
rationalmind: Joagbajes thread has been deleted. I think that's good news

YESS!! Good news.

2 Likes

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by TheBigUrban2: 10:06am On Aug 22, 2014
rationalmind:

Was it the one on the Israeli -Gaza conflict?

yes
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by wiegraf: 10:40am On Aug 22, 2014
TheBigUrban2:

yes

that was one of his threads iirc. certainly wasn't mine, I was simply on it
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 10:48am On Aug 22, 2014

1 Like

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 11:42am On Aug 22, 2014
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 8:53am On Aug 23, 2014
nerfed.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 5:19pm On Aug 24, 2014
TheBigUrban2: Balls drop, Vag.inas slack, boo.bs sag but azzholes are forever grin
How vulgar
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by manmustwac(m): 5:29pm On Aug 25, 2014
TheBigUrban2:

From a christian
The Christian should have pŕayed for God to save his soul or better still pray to this God to strike him down himself. The fact that he has to threaten his life with his own actions proves that God is impotent, can't do anything, therefore according to us atheists don't exist
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 5:40pm On Aug 25, 2014
Anyone here watched The Wire? Old show......

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (239) (Reply)

Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here / Nigerian Church Praise & Worship Songs Here / Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.