Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,106 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) - Religion (92) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) (556992 Views)

The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome / Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (239) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by JackBizzle: 11:51am On Feb 14, 2016
Reyginus:
Lolol. You are high. I'm a real Barcelona fan. Initially I supported Arsenal in the days of Highbury, 2003, but immediately Ronaldinho moved to Barca, I became a Barca fan. I've been a true fan then. I was naive and young when I supported Arsenal

grin grin grin

Gerarahere. Barcelona fan indeed. Better come back to Arsenal!!!
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 11:54am On Feb 14, 2016
JackBizzle:

I support the rights of homosexuals. What I do not support is unnecessary homoerotic advances towards me from a bi-curious azzhole like yourself.
Lolololol. You hate homosexuals jare. I remember when I was been disturbed by a homosexual back then in school. Lol. But why do homosexuals around here always have big asses? lolol.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 11:55am On Feb 14, 2016
JackBizzle:

grin grin grin

Gerarahere. Barcelona fan indeed. Better come back to Arsenal!!!
Lol. That's like asking Messi to play for Enyimba. Watching Barca play is like having multiple Orgasms. Lolol.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by jayriginal: 11:56am On Feb 14, 2016
Reyginus:
Lolol. I thought of asking Muskeeto if I can use a broom but had to throw away the evil idea. I prefer only fluids and hovercrafts prefer waters and rocks. What do I do now? Should I cry?

The hovercraft is just a suggestion.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by JackBizzle: 11:57am On Feb 14, 2016
Reyginus:
Lolololol. You hate homosexuals jare. I remember when I was been disturbed by a homosexual back then in school. Lol. But why do homosexuals around here always have big asses? lolol.

How did you notice that?

grin
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 12:01pm On Feb 14, 2016
JackBizzle:

How did you notice that?

grin
Lololol. Two homosexuals seen doing so around my lodge back in school have it. The guy that approached me has it. There are many more. You could be easily confused for a homosexual if your behind is proud. You've not noticed?
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 12:02pm On Feb 14, 2016
jayriginal:

The hovercraft is just a suggestion.
Thank you. I will cry then. I will use the bowl I earlier reserved for JackBizzle.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by JackBizzle: 12:06pm On Feb 14, 2016
Reyginus:
Lololol. Two homosexuals seen doing so around my lodge back in school have it. The guy that approached me has it. There are many more. You could be easily confused for a homosexual if your behind is proud. You've not noticed?

lmao. It seems everyone loves big booty!!
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 12:11pm On Feb 14, 2016
JackBizzle:

lmao. It seems everyone loves big booty!!
Lol. I know little of the Gluteus group of muscles. It would be nice to read the perspective of a Plastic Surgeon or Even a Dermatologist.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by JackBizzle: 5:11pm On Feb 14, 2016
Muskeeto, Reyginus, sonoflucifer

[size=16pt]What? What?? GOOOOOOALLLL!!![/size]

Up Arsenal grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 6:37pm On Feb 14, 2016
Reyginus:
Lol. Yeah. I'm asking to be taught how to sail without paddling. Happy Valentine *winks*

Thanks for the winks, you have well understood I don't do Valentine. I celebrate love everyday kiss.

Btw, I have never understand why atheist celebrate valentine's day at all...
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 7:42pm On Feb 14, 2016
Tufanja:

Thanks for the winks, you have well understood I don't do Valentine. I celebrate love everyday kiss.

That's a nice one. Simply because the Atheists don't really know what they want. Lol. Jack and the other crew members you can have my head.

1 Like

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 7:43pm On Feb 14, 2016
JackBizzle:
Muskeeto, Reyginus, sonoflucifer

[size=16pt]What? What?? GOOOOOOALLLL!!![/size]

Up Arsenal grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

The ref spoilt the match.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by JackBizzle: 8:00pm On Feb 14, 2016
Tufanja:

It is just tradition and a good excuse to have a couple's night. Anyone can celebrate it.

Why do atheists celebrate Halloween or any festive day? Fun, family, partying.

So don't be a sore loser. Just enjoy the day.......and if you're lonely.....use the vaseline grin kiss
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by JackBizzle: 8:12pm On Feb 14, 2016
Reyginus:
That's a nice one. Simply because the Atheists don't really know what they want. Lol. Jack and the other crew members you can have my head.

Read my reply above wink
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 10:57pm On Feb 14, 2016
JackBizzle:

Read my reply above wink
Yeah. That's really because you don't know what you're doing. I can explain.

1 Like

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by JackBizzle: 11:04pm On Feb 14, 2016
Reyginus:
Yeah. That's really because you don't know what you're doing. I can explain.

what are you saying? That I do not know why I celebrate valentine?
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 8:50am On Feb 15, 2016
JackBizzle:

what are you saying? That I do not know why I celebrate valentine?
That you celebrate all other religious festivals because you don't really understand what Atheism means.

Did you watch Yesterday? You really missed if you didn't. A touch of magic from Messi to Suarez on the penalty spot. It was gold.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 6:52pm On Feb 16, 2016
It is a silent night...seems our dark knight is banned shocked

1 Like

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Ishilove: 9:39pm On Feb 16, 2016
Tufanja:
It is a silent night...seems our dark knight is banned shocked
Buahahahahahahahahaha!!

I don't know about dark knights. I know trolls and troublemakers and if they are banned, then it is very well in order. You break the rules, you get the stick.

How are ye, btw?
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Joshthefirst(m): 11:23pm On Feb 16, 2016
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 7:18pm On Feb 17, 2016
Ishilove:

Buahahahahahahahahaha!!

I don't know about dark knights. I know trolls and troublemakers and if they are banned, then it is very well in order. You break the rules, you get the stick.

How are ye, btw?

Mmmm, I guess I am not much of a stick person. I am rather a rebel and a lawyer, both know that rules are there to break, sometimes for good reasons, especially when the enforcement is in the hand of corrupt leaders. I don't know this case so I dont wanna run to conclusions. Its one of my principles that I need to see all facts and do fact finding before I take position.

Yeah, I am okay. I arrived safely although i nearly missed my flight due to some stupid reasons. The studio I reserved from distance turned out very comfortable and on top location. I went for different great countryside outings and made nice new friends. Professionally, I am in the typical adaptation phase, which is not always easy, I have to settle in a new team and got already the first cultural clashes in style of doing things. Besides:
- The level of english is not too well here, its difficult to work with and it gives easily misunderstandings
- Yesterday I got the typical upset stomach syndrome and had to take on my second workday already a sick leave because of hanging upside down the toilet with food poisoning
- I just spent 2 hours in the supermarket to do groceries because i cant read the labels on their products so it takes me ages to puzzle out what i am actually buying
- I just spent another 2 hours boiling potatoes until I finally found out how the fireplace works on full force
- ... so many more things...every foreign adventure on your own goes with a lot of challenges.
Hows your side faring?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Joshthefirst(m): 7:44pm On Feb 17, 2016
JackBizzle:
Ehem......muskeeto/sonoflucifer, how market?

I heard that you are going to change clubs and start supporting some local indian football team.

Up man utd. grin grin grin

Oya gunners, no fall my hand ooo. If Leicester win, na to burn jersey go support Eyimba!!
Lolol. My guys are finally moving to support local football. Correct abeg. All those big teams in the epl and co. will only give you high blood pressure.

Sonoflucifer will probably learn dance as well as football in India.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 7:57pm On Feb 17, 2016
Joshthefirst:

Sonoflucifer will probably learn dance as well as football in India.
tongue

How body? Happy New Year, bro. cheesy
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Joshthefirst(m): 8:05pm On Feb 17, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

tongue

How body? Happy New Year, bro. cheesy
You too. grin

Body is fine o. Longest time. Keep up the good work of supporting Indian football. I wonder why I never see them in the world cup or Olympics?
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 8:08pm On Feb 17, 2016
Joshthefirst:
You too. grin

Body is fine o. Longest time. Keep up the good work of supporting Indian football. I wonder why I never see them in the world cup or Olympics?
They are too busy watching cricket, hockey or Kabaddi grin

It's a modern version of 'Tag' played by adults. grin angry
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Joshthefirst(m): 8:11pm On Feb 17, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

lolol. Never heard of the last one shaa.

Abeg teach them how to play ball. You need to loose weight, and who knows, you might be their next national star. grin
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 8:13pm On Feb 17, 2016
Joshthefirst:
lolol. Never heard of the last one shaa.

Abeg teach them how to play ball. You need to loose weight, and who knows, you might be their next national star. grin
Men, my legs weren't made for running. grin
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Joshthefirst(m): 8:14pm On Feb 17, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

It's a modern version of 'Tag' played by adults. grin angry
Lolol. Looks like a game you'd like. grin

Abeg why is there only one man in red vs five men in yellow? Dem go kill am ooo
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Joshthefirst(m): 8:18pm On Feb 17, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

Men, my legs weren't made for running. grin
Lol. Don't tell me they were made for dancing just because you're in India.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 8:20pm On Feb 17, 2016
Joshthefirst:
Lolol. Looks like a game you'd like. grin

Abeg why is there only one man in red vs five men in yellow? Dem go kill am ooo
Two opposing teams. 5 on each side. One has to touch an opponent and get back to a safety zone to score a point. Many a highrey nights I have spent watching this sad excuse of a sport.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 8:22pm On Feb 17, 2016
Joshthefirst:
Lol. Don't tell me they were made for dancing just because you're in India.
Hahaha.

They were made for stepping. In the name of love. Towards my fridge. For doughnuts. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (239) (Reply)

Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here / Nigerian Church Praise & Worship Songs Here / Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.