Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,165 members, 7,849,595 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:57 AM

The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) - Religion (95) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) (561116 Views)

The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome / Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (240) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 2:40pm On Feb 22, 2016
JackBizzle:

Okay. What a pond?
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by JackBizzle: 2:41pm On Feb 22, 2016
Reyginus:
Lololol. PunchLine. JackBizzle is another name for Trolls. Lol. JackBizzle, do you know how to deal with a JackBizzle?

??
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 2:42pm On Feb 22, 2016
JackBizzle:

I often fantasized about using a guillotine on some ridiculous ideas I have heard on the religion section. If only I could personify them and lobotomize them.

You became extra nice after the blond blue eyes reveal grin grin grin

That is not correct, while spending his time in the NL prison, Reyginus and I had an intelligent talk, off the NL record, without some Jackbizzle shouting through our conversation. In the presence of some kids we can only talk about futilities like hairs and colors here tongue, as it seems often forbidden in the non-christian chatbox to say something of sense undecided
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by JackBizzle: 2:45pm On Feb 22, 2016
Reyginus:
Wow. I never thought you'd look at this way. At least not in the next one hour based on your rebuttals to Tufa. What's the matter, you are getting smart?

I am more savvy than u
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 2:46pm On Feb 22, 2016
Tufanja:

That is not correct, while spending his time in the NL prison, Reyginus and I had an intelligent talk, off the NL record, without some Jackbizzle shouting through our conversation. In the presence of some kids we can only talk about futilities like hairs and colors here tongue, as it seems often forbidden in the non-christian chatbox to say something of sense undecided
Lolololol. You got bars. We can also talk about Teddy Bears if JackBizzle needs it to feel appreciated.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by JackBizzle: 2:47pm On Feb 22, 2016
Tufanja:

This is Interesting. Offline chats!
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 2:48pm On Feb 22, 2016
JackBizzle:

I am more savvy than u
Lol. I accept. On a serious note I think Atheism should only be for those who have absolute Knowledge of the world. Do you have such knowledge of the world?

1 Like

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by JackBizzle: 2:49pm On Feb 22, 2016
Reyginus:
Lolololol. You got bars. We can also talk about Teddy Bears if JackBizzle needs it to feel appreciated.

White knighting
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 2:51pm On Feb 22, 2016
JackBizzle:
Lol. You seem happy on reading about Teddy Bears. What other baby item makes you happy?
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by JackBizzle: 2:52pm On Feb 22, 2016
Reyginus:
Lol. I accept. On a serious note I think Atheism should only be for those who have absolute Knowledge of the world. Do you have such knowledge of the world?

I told you to stop asking silly questions
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 2:54pm On Feb 22, 2016
JackBizzle:

I told you to stop asking silly questions
Lolol. You are expecting too much from me then. I thought you pronounced me a dullard. So how would I know what's silly? I'm honestly asking.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by JackBizzle: 2:58pm On Feb 22, 2016
Reyginus:
Lolol. You are expecting too much from me then. I thought you pronounced me a dullard. So how would I know what's silly? I'm honestly asking.

That's actually true.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 3:01pm On Feb 22, 2016
JackBizzle:

That's actually true.
Now you understand my predicament. Let my punishment and learning come from your exposure and lecturing of my deep rooted ignorance. That's the punishment for the ignorant. Punish me, Knight.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 3:27pm On Feb 22, 2016
I just got a dream and I saw Jackbizzle and Reyginus... kiss

1 Like

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 9:01pm On Feb 22, 2016
Tufanja:
I just got a dream and I saw Jackbizzle and Reyginus... kiss

Lol. JackBizzle will like this.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Ishilove: 10:02pm On Feb 22, 2016
Joshthefirst:

by trying not to hook up with hot theist babes.

Edit: Lemme explain. Knowing how most male atheists are very emotional;(especially logicboy who likes parading a hardcore exterior grin)

Hooking up with a fine theist babe will lead to falling in love

Falling in love with a fine theist babe will lead to a relationship with a fine theist babe.

A relationship with a fine theist babe will lead to conforming to some of her theism

Etc grin
No sincere theist babe will marry an atheist
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Ishilove: 10:05pm On Feb 22, 2016
Tufanja:

You're the mistress of sarcasm cheesy
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 11:18am On Feb 23, 2016
Ishilove:

The capacity to love is not defined by religious convictions (which always should be dynamic, because we are always on a journey to find the truth, as a theist or an atheist), but by a mixture of individual defined capacities influenced and shaped by: genes, birth place, birth story, character, background, upbring, family, education, exposures, experiences, trauma's, personal choices and mistakes, etc.

The personal capacity to love and to search for the truth is the only relevant basics for a loving relationship. If love is divine, the love will bring to God anyway.

Part of the term "atheist", is "theist". I have never met an atheist who convincingly could get rid of the theism part. Simply, because there are no proofs of the non-existence of some higher powers sofar. Atheism is not an opposite of theisme, it includes theisme as much as it includes all other possible explanations for fundamental questions on the quest of life.

Love is a journey together, a journey in the depths of the heart, the mind, the soul. The only thing that matters is that you both are as eager to make your personal growth process in life a shared one. There are no fixed answers, no fixed destination. If your common driver is to perfect your love and make love the fuel of the vehicle, then you can get lost together in the jungle of life's questions but you will always find ways out and love will be your destiny and if God is love, God will be.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 11:19am On Feb 23, 2016
Ishilove:

You're the mistress of sarcasm cheesy

Graduated in the Nigerian school of life ;-)
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 11:28am On Feb 23, 2016
Tufanja:

The capacity to love is not defined by religious convictions (which always should be dynamic, because we are always on a journey to find the truth, as a theist or an atheist), but by a mixture of individual defined capacities influenced and shaped by: genes, birth place, birth story, character, background, upbring, family, education, exposures, experiences, trauma's, personal choices and mistakes, etc.

The personal capacity to love and to search for the truth is the only relevant basics for a loving relationship. If love is divine, the love will bring to God anyway.

Part of the term "atheist", is "theist". I have never met an atheist who convincingly could get rid of the theism part. Simply, because there are no proofs of the non-existence of some higher powers sofar. Atheism is not an opposite of theisme, it includes theisme as much as it includes all other possible explanations for fundamental questions on the quest of life.

Love is a journey together, a journey in the depths of the heart, the mind, the soul. The only thing that matters is that you both are as eager to make your personal growth process in life a shared one. There are no fixed answers, no fixed destination. If your common driver is to perfect your love and make love the fuel of the vehicle, then you can get lost together in the jungle of life's questions but you will always find ways out and love will be your destiny and if God is love, God will be.
Formidable.

A Soul able to intuitively sense this, and write this, can only be a great soul. Blessings.

1 Like

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by JackBizzle: 12:35pm On Feb 23, 2016
Tufanja:

That was beautiful cry cry

Apart from the part in bold, that was nice.

Thanks for correcting the nonsense ishilove said

1 Like

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Ishilove: 12:41pm On Feb 23, 2016
Tufanja:

Deep.

But I personally can't marry an atheist. smiley
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by JackBizzle: 12:42pm On Feb 23, 2016
Ishilove:

You have the nerve to say this on a non-christian (mostly atheist) chatbox? You are such a troll.

Before I even correct you logically, let me address your hypocrisy- You are a christian babe who had a crush on Seun Osewa (an atheist) and another atheist, I wouldn't mention here.

Love is not owned by or limited to religion. People marry across religions. Jew and muslim. Christian and atheist. Buddhist and christian.

Stop trollling. Grow up. Stop being a hypocrite.

cc ftboy, muskeeto
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by JackBizzle: 12:47pm On Feb 23, 2016
Ishilove:

Deep.

But I [size=15pt]personally[/size] can't marry an atheist. smiley

Lies

Ishilove:
Oga o. So Seun removed the thread and hid our comments relating to that thread??

Lmao!! Asiri e tu. Iz too late jor, we already know thy zecret. Seeuuun, oniranu kalakala!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

But I must let you know that because you hid my comments, my great crush on you is now in danger of dying angry
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by JackBizzle: 12:49pm On Feb 23, 2016
Reyginus:
Now you understand my predicament. Let my punishment and learning come from your exposure and lecturing of my deep rooted ignorance. That's the punishment for the ignorant. Punish me, Knight.

I'm not your domina. Go and meet Ishitlove for your punishment. I'm not into BDSM.

Cuckold Reyginus
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 12:55pm On Feb 23, 2016
Ishilove:

Deep.

But I personally can't marry an atheist. smiley

I thought as a theist one should not listen to one's own desires but to the wish of God. What if God wants you to marry an atheist and let your love become a witness to him?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by JackBizzle: 1:00pm On Feb 23, 2016
Tufanja:

I thought as a theist one should not listen to one's own desires but to the wish of God. What if God wants you to marry an atheist and let your love become a witness to him?

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 1:08pm On Feb 23, 2016
JackBizzle:

I'm not your domina. Go and meet Ishitlove for your punishment. I'm not into BDSM.

Cuckold Reyginus

Personally, I would appreciate when we could give it a try to discuss issues without using too much rude labels that serve nothing. Lets beat the law of gravity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 1:08pm On Feb 23, 2016
JackBizzle:

Cuckold Reyginus
Domina? No. Yes, you are not but you can be one If you put your mind to it. Why do you think you are more savvy?
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 1:10pm On Feb 23, 2016
LoJ:

Formidable.

A Soul able to intuitively sense this, and write this, can only be a great soul. Blessings.

Thanks kiss. We are all work in progress though ;-).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by JackBizzle: 1:10pm On Feb 23, 2016
Tufanja:

Personally, I would appreciate when we could give it a try to discuss issues without using too much rude labels that serve nothing. Lets beat the law of gravity.

Personally, I would love it when we could be honest and all tell the truth that ishitlove is here to troll.....but beggars can't be choosers.

kiss kiss Thanks for the teddy bear cartoon grin
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by FTBOY: 1:10pm On Feb 23, 2016
JackBizzle:

You have the nerve to say this on a non-christian (mostly atheist) chatbox? You are such a troll.

Before I even correct you logically, let me address your hypocrisy- You are a christian babe who had a crush on Seun Osewa (an atheist) and another atheist, I wouldn't mention here.

Love is not owned by or limited to religion. People marry across religions. Jew and muslim. Christian and atheist. Buddhist and christian.

Stop trollling. Grow up. Stop being a hypocrite.

cc ftboy, muskeeto
she likes to front like "the holy sister" before the public, but people like me and you know she's a hypocrite. her mod position somehow veiled the troll in her, but truth is that she has always been. i'm not even surprised one bit.... you need to see her ranting all over the sections like a kid who lost her cake when she was newly fleeced her of her banning right, the only thing that made her relevant once upon a time on nairaland...right now she's nothing. you should pity and ignore her, bro....she's still frustrated cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (240) (Reply)

Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here / Nigerian Church Praise & Worship Songs Here / Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.