Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Her Mum Is On Her Neck Because Of Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her Mum Is On Her Neck Because Of Me (2165 Views)

Gbese!: Caught Red Handed By Her Mum. (screenshots) / My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] / Kissin Nd Suckin A Girl On Her Neck? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Her Mum Is On Her Neck Because Of Me by dre101(m): 9:05am On Jun 11, 2008
I'm 29yrs old, in love with an 18-yr old girl. I really want to marry her because I know she loves me more dearly, but her mother is really on her neck, she doesn't want our union, but whenever she sees me, she pretends to like me. But my baby is always complaining about her. Please what should I do?
Re: Her Mum Is On Her Neck Because Of Me by Nobody: 9:07am On Jun 11, 2008
. .Ok.Over to the lov Doctors.
Re: Her Mum Is On Her Neck Because Of Me by doe82: 6:44pm On Jun 11, 2008
"your baby"

thats exactly what she is.Her mother likes u but I m sure what she doesnt like is ur distracting her daugther at a tender age of 18.if you love her,help her get into school,advce her to study her books,make good results and then , maybe marry u
Re: Her Mum Is On Her Neck Because Of Me by sistawoman: 6:59pm On Jun 11, 2008
Oh my god she is just a baby. If i was her mother (I have a 17 year old) I would call my brothers, my father, my uncles and they would impress upon you the need to stay away from her.

You have lived your life, you have loved many times over. Let this girl go to school and live her life. Trapping her in a marriage and kids at this age will just lead to her divorcing you in about 10 years.

I could not even imagine at my age, 33, dating someone 11 years my junior. We would not have much in common and be in totally different places.
Re: Her Mum Is On Her Neck Because Of Me by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jun 11, 2008
the girl in question might be young,but it doesnt mean shes not matured
Re: Her Mum Is On Her Neck Because Of Me by Xerxes4(m): 7:04pm On Jun 11, 2008
dre101:

I'm 29yrs old, in love with an 18-yr old girl. I really want to marry her because I know she loves me more dearly, but her mother is really on her neck, she doesn't want our union, but whenever she sees me, she pretends to like me. But my baby is always complaining about her. Please what should I do?

29 Dating 18 year-old??
Blimey. . . . . this is not right!!!!
Re: Her Mum Is On Her Neck Because Of Me by vicade(m): 7:06pm On Jun 11, 2008
~Xerxes~:

29 Dating 18 year-old??
Blimey. . . . . this is not right!!!!

Kanu married that pretty 18 years old girl so you never know
Re: Her Mum Is On Her Neck Because Of Me by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jun 11, 2008
vicade u took dat right out of my mouth kiss
Re: Her Mum Is On Her Neck Because Of Me by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jun 11, 2008
@post
I tire for some naija mothers o. . .though I still love them. . . kiss

I'd advice you to politely confront the mother. . .instead of her pretending to you, tell her to talk to you abt her issues na. becuz if a mother is truly not happy with her child's marriage, well. . . lipsrsealed

anywaz, goodluck
Re: Her Mum Is On Her Neck Because Of Me by Xerxes4(m): 7:12pm On Jun 11, 2008
vicade:

Kanu married that pretty 18 years old girl so you never know

Kanu is a pedophile and that marriage is also motivated by Kanu's finances.
Will that same gurl marry a 40-year-old carpentar around the corner?
Re: Her Mum Is On Her Neck Because Of Me by buzyDiva(f): 7:14pm On Jun 11, 2008
~Xerxes~:

Kanu is a pedophile and that marriage is also motivated by Kanu's finances.
Will that same girl marry a 40-year-old carpentar around the corner?

lai lai . . am marry u! grin
Re: Her Mum Is On Her Neck Because Of Me by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jun 11, 2008
40 yr old xerxes then i will support the girls mother but 29 is still young and good for d 18 yr old girl
Re: Her Mum Is On Her Neck Because Of Me by Xerxes4(m): 7:17pm On Jun 11, 2008
jennykadry:

40 yr old xerxes then i will support the girls mother but 29 is still young and good for d 18 yr old girl

11 yeas difference between the couple?? ??
The geezer is old enough to be her dad. . . .
If i were the gurl's mother, i would shoot ur ass with a 12-guage shotgun.
18 year-old woman should date guys btw 20-23(max).
Re: Her Mum Is On Her Neck Because Of Me by amberella: 7:19pm On Jun 11, 2008
What's wrong with the women your age?
Re: Her Mum Is On Her Neck Because Of Me by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jun 11, 2008
story xerxes ,who told u kanu's wife married d guy because of money huh?i borrow your words,innocent until proven guilty

anywayz that is by d way,d poster wants to marry her its not as if he just wants to suck d orange and throw away d peel,he wants to keep it forever and as for me i don't see anycrime in it,as long as the babe is matured enough to handel it,for christsake age has got nothing to do with maturity,i was once in this kind of situation so im talking out of experience 18 is not too young for a 29 yr old guy
Re: Her Mum Is On Her Neck Because Of Me by Xerxes4(m): 7:25pm On Jun 11, 2008
jennykadry:

story xerxes ,who told u kanu's wife married d guy because of money huh?i borrow your words,innocent until proven guilty

Why would any 18 yr-old chic marry a man of 40 if not for money.
Besides, was it not an arranged marriage? kanu called his people in Owerri that he needed a decent virgin and they arranged it.
What else could be involved in that? Love? grin

anywayz that is by d way,d poster wants to marry her its not as if he just wants to suck d orange and throw away d peel,he wants to keep it forever and as for me i don't see anycrime in it,as long as the babe is matured enough to handel it,for christsake age has got nothing to do with maturity,i was once in this kind of situation so im talking out of experience 18 is not too young for a 29 yr old guy

And what makes u think the poster wants to marry her.
What if he wants to take an advantage of a young, naive woman?
Good parents will be wary of this kind of association. . . . . .Poster is a predator, he should find someone older than 21.
Re: Her Mum Is On Her Neck Because Of Me by vicade(m): 7:27pm On Jun 11, 2008
and what is the extra benefit of an eighteen years old dating or getting married to a 24 years old and not a 29 years old?
what ever happened to Love knows no bound afterall it is not illegal though it can be argued that it is immoral but that is only relative compared to our sisters in the north.

By the way,amarachi,,kanus wife is one hell of a fine babe and i think there is a thread about investment on ladies or something like that, that is one nice investment from kanu-financially or otherwise. when kanu is 40 years old, amarachi will just be warming up grin
Re: Her Mum Is On Her Neck Because Of Me by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jun 11, 2008

Why would any 18 yr-old chic marry a man of 40 if not for money.
Besides, was it not an arranged marriage? kanu called his people in Owerri that he needed a decent virgin and they arranged it.
What else could be involved in that? Love?

where u there when he called?nope ,so(amara) kanus wife is innocent until proven guilty

And what makes u think the poster wants to marry her.
What if he wants to take an advantage of a young, naive woman?
Good parents will be wary of this kind of association. . . . . .Poster is a predator, he should find someone older than 21.

back to square 1,i still borrow your language,innocent until proven guilty,that is what u say isnt it?so let us believe d guys story until he opens up and tell us if he really wants to use and dump her,but until then innocent until proven guilty
Re: Her Mum Is On Her Neck Because Of Me by Xerxes4(m): 7:31pm On Jun 11, 2008
vicade:

and what is the extra benefit of an eighteen years old dating or getting married to a 24 years old and not a 29 years old?
what ever happened to Love knows no bound afterall it is not illegal though it can be argued that it is immoral but that is only relative compared to our sisters in the north.

24 is a tad closer to 18 than 29 is. . . . .
Blimey. . . . what kind of peops are y'all? Would u let your daughter at 18 date a man of 29?
The probability of him seeking her knickers is 95% grin cheesy

By the way,amarachi,,kanus wife is one hell of a fine babe and i think there is a thread about investment on ladies or something like that, that is one nice investment from kanu-financially or otherwise. when kanu is 40 years old, amarachi will just be warming up grin

Interesting!!!!
Re: Her Mum Is On Her Neck Because Of Me by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jun 11, 2008
You should even be happy that your baby's mother tries to like you when you're around. Some mothers would have poured hot oil on you.
Re: Her Mum Is On Her Neck Because Of Me by Xerxes4(m): 7:39pm On Jun 11, 2008
jennykadry:

where u there when he called?nope ,so(amara) kanus wife is innocent until proven guilty

I don't have to be there to know how things work. I am a geezer from the concrete streets. wink wink

back to square 1,i still borrow your language,innocent until proven guilty,that is what u say isnt it?so let us believe d guys story until he opens up and tell us if he really wants to use and dump her,but until then innocent until proven guilty

Noted!!!!
Re: Her Mum Is On Her Neck Because Of Me by vicade(m): 7:42pm On Jun 11, 2008
catch them young and groom them.
Omotola Ekeinde and Amarachi Nnwankwo are classical examples.

if the apples in the barren are rotten ,you pluck them fresh from the tree and forget about the barrel as long as they are ripe enough. cheesy
Re: Her Mum Is On Her Neck Because Of Me by doe82: 7:43pm On Jun 11, 2008
;d
Re: Her Mum Is On Her Neck Because Of Me by amberella: 7:44pm On Jun 11, 2008
vicade, you nearly made me lose my lunch!
Re: Her Mum Is On Her Neck Because Of Me by RThESlyR: 7:47pm On Jun 11, 2008
What!!!!!!!! shocked
29 to 18. . . If i was her dad. . .
I'ma first of all warn you to step aside and if u try to prove stubborn. . .
I'ma be left with no option but to have u gunned down immediately! undecided
Re: Her Mum Is On Her Neck Because Of Me by doe82: 7:38am On Jun 12, 2008
vicade:

if the apples in the barren are rotten ,you pluck them fresh from the tree and forget about the barrel as long as they are ripe enough. cheesy
tongue
never really thought of that
Re: Her Mum Is On Her Neck Because Of Me by doe82: 7:43am On Jun 12, 2008
vicade:

tongue
never really thought of that
Re: Her Mum Is On Her Neck Because Of Me by ima1(f): 7:50am On Jun 12, 2008
You can't call Kanu a pedophile, wat about all those old men that marry 12 yrs old.
Re: Her Mum Is On Her Neck Because Of Me by dre101(m): 9:05am On Jun 12, 2008
Thank you all for your contributions, I really appreciate all your comments. THANK YOU.

Sincerely, I want to marry the girl, I wish to marry her before the first quarter of Next year.  Her schooling is paramount to me and am sure God has given to me everything a man needs to take care of his wife.

I have several grown up working class ladies closer to me and will want me to marry them,  but I prefer the young girl.

I Think I know what to do now   cheesy  cheesy  cheesy
Re: Her Mum Is On Her Neck Because Of Me by tees(f): 4:14pm On Jun 12, 2008
this 29yr old dude did not say anything about loving this young lady
"i want to mary her because she love me dearly"
i dont trust the guy sad
who of u can watch your 18 yr old younger sister in that kind of relationship
not me angry
Re: Her Mum Is On Her Neck Because Of Me by dre101(m): 4:16pm On Jun 12, 2008
Hey, I love her so much, why would I want to marry someone I dont love?
Re: Her Mum Is On Her Neck Because Of Me by whatnext: 1:24am On Jun 13, 2008
Bros, what's so special abt this young lady? Is it her freshness? Your other 'old cargoes' don tire u? I hope u mean well for the chick. My advice 4 u is not to rush her into making any nasty decisions, and pls allow her complete her education. Gud luck.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is She Still A Virgin / Being A Good Girl Will Not Get You A Man! / Ladies, Can You Marry A Younger Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.