Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,310 members, 7,954,243 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:13 PM

Willy Obiano Is APGA Anambra Guber Candidate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Willy Obiano Is APGA Anambra Guber Candidate (28338 Views)

How Gov Obiano Is Transforming Awka To A Modern City Pics Of Old And New Awka / BREAKING: Anambra Election – Obiano Is declared Winner / Dr. Willy Obiano Will Win Landslide in 5 Days Time (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Willy Obiano Is APGA Anambra Guber Candidate by FreeGlobe(f): 4:25pm On Aug 26, 2013
Chief Willy Obiano, the otunmba Atayase of Ilemeso- Ekiti in Ekiti State has emerged APGA candidate for the Governorship election in Anambra, currently streaming the election live on NTA. Obianos basket tally is filled and he is winning with a landslide, Ekwinife is following. APGA are clowns, with a no candidate in APGA, problem in PDP and Ngige in a boko haram party Soludo has a golden chance on winning the election under any platform. Fingers crossed.

Story developing........

2 Likes

Re: Willy Obiano Is APGA Anambra Guber Candidate by aryzgreat: 4:36pm On Aug 26, 2013
my sister am watching it now, let soludo quickly join any oda unknown party n let us decide. peter obi cnt take us for a ride, ngige and his deportation party should go to hell

11 Likes

Re: Willy Obiano Is APGA Anambra Guber Candidate by FreeGlobe(f): 4:42pm On Aug 26, 2013
aryzgreat: my sister am watching it now, let soludo quickly join any oda unknown party n let us decide. peter obi cnt take us for a ride, ngige and his deportation party should go to hell
Its really funny, I think APGA officially lost the election today.

6 Likes

Re: Willy Obiano Is APGA Anambra Guber Candidate by torture: 4:45pm On Aug 26, 2013
And APGA just lost anambra state. PDP all the way.

1 Like

Re: Willy Obiano Is APGA Anambra Guber Candidate by alexchiny: 4:47pm On Aug 26, 2013
FreeGlobe:

You are wrong my dear? Let me ask you: Are you even in Anambra State? Honestly, even though people are somehow disappointed with Soludo saga, they are still rooting for APGA anyday anytime. For them, APGA is winning the elections regardless of whom they present. FYI, WIlly Obiano will sweep the whole of ANambra North,so he still a heavyweight.

5 Likes

Re: Willy Obiano Is APGA Anambra Guber Candidate by aryzgreat: 4:48pm On Aug 26, 2013
FreeGlobe:

GBAM
Re: Willy Obiano Is APGA Anambra Guber Candidate by alexchiny: 4:48pm On Aug 26, 2013
torture: And APGA just lost anambra state. PDP all the way.

hahahahahaha. On Nairaland? Even if they field a handicap, APGA will still win this election! Bookmark this page.

1 Like

Re: Willy Obiano Is APGA Anambra Guber Candidate by aryzgreat: 4:53pm On Aug 26, 2013
alexchiny:

hahahahahaha. On Nairaland? Even if they field a handicap, APGA will still win this election! Bookmark this page.

Guy, peter obi has sold anambra to PDP, this is just a charade. soludo was disqualified to give way for pdp, 2015 political manipulations

8 Likes

Re: Willy Obiano Is APGA Anambra Guber Candidate by alexchiny: 4:55pm On Aug 26, 2013
aryzgreat:

Guy, peter obi has sold anambra to PDP, this is just a charade. soludo was disqualified to give way for pdp, 2015 political manipulations

Noooo. Peter Obi's candidate has been Willy Obiano for a long time bro. He promised Anambra North this and he has fulfilled his promise. Obiano himself has good credentials and comes from the banking background just like Soludo. He is way better than Ngige and Ubah and he will definitely win. Mark my words bro! Am in Anambra right now and APGA is still the party down here.

10 Likes

Re: Willy Obiano Is APGA Anambra Guber Candidate by Nobody: 5:00pm On Aug 26, 2013
this is who Peter Obi/Victor Umeh/Presidency want to impose on Anambra

Another unwilling leader whose life history clearly shows he is not a doer!

http://chiefwillieobianoandfamily.com/
Re: Willy Obiano Is APGA Anambra Guber Candidate by alexchiny: 5:03pm On Aug 26, 2013
mikeansy: this is who Peter Obi/Victor Umeh/Presidency want to impose on Anambra

Who told you he is unwilling? And what do you know about his life history?
Re: Willy Obiano Is APGA Anambra Guber Candidate by adavetee(m): 5:07pm On Aug 26, 2013
Na who be dis Obiano of a guy sef? Can anybody tell me abt him? He has won dey primaries gallantly. Buh I blv Obi is only preparing him for the senate later in future after making sure that soludo and Obase didn't participate in the primaries. Obiano no fit win any of the PDP or APC candidate. Ekwunife has 150 votes. Obiano has 817 votes.

1 Like

Re: Willy Obiano Is APGA Anambra Guber Candidate by FreeGlobe(f): 5:09pm On Aug 26, 2013
Chief Obiano the Otunba Atayase of Ilemeso- Ekiti in Ekiti State won with 817 against Ekwunifes's 150 voted.

RIP to APGA. Join me as I celebrate. Peter Obi wants to continue trapping Anambra money and future in his fidelity bank in his pretext of saving Anambra money after an abysmal 8 years. Peter Obi failed.

3 Likes

Re: Willy Obiano Is APGA Anambra Guber Candidate by alexchiny: 5:10pm On Aug 26, 2013
mikeansy: this is who Peter Obi/Victor Umeh/Presidency want to impose on Anambra

Mr Liar, these are some of his contributions.

Chief Willie Obiano is well-known Philanthropist. This is evident in the life-changing projects he has been a part of. These are a few:

Chief Obiano and the Wife single-handedly built the school fence of Father Tansi Memorial Secondary School with population of over 1000 pupils at Aguleri in Anambra State.
Chief Obiano is the Grand Pillar of St. Gerald’s Catholic Church Soluyi, Gbagada in Lagos State. This was in recognition of massive financial help by him and his friends in building the Father’s house and now the Church building under construction.
Chief Obiano and family support yearly the Saint Anthony Catholic Church in Houston Texas USA.
Chief Obiano for over 5 years donated 45 bags of rice yearly to widows of St Joseph Catholic Church Aguleri in Anambra State.
He is also supporting the Youths Village being constructed by Archbishop Valerian Okeke in Awka Anambra State.
He has also very generously donated funds in support of Catholic Church harvests both in Onitsha and Lagos.
He bought three brand new cars for three newly ordained Priests of Aguleri origin in 2008.

5 Likes

Re: Willy Obiano Is APGA Anambra Guber Candidate by aryzgreat: 5:12pm On Aug 26, 2013
Obiano won with 817 votes. Wot a joke

1 Like

Re: Willy Obiano Is APGA Anambra Guber Candidate by AdmYamamoto: 5:12pm On Aug 26, 2013
FreeGlobe: Chief Willy Obiano, the otunmba Atayase of Ilemeso- Ekiti in Ekiti State has emerged APGA candidate for the Governorship election in Anambra, currently streaming the election live on NTA. Obianos basket tally is filled and he is winning with a landslide, Ekwinife is following. APGA are clowns, with a no candidate in APGA, problem in PDP and Ngige in a boko haram party Soludo has a golden chance on winning the election under any platform. Fingers crossed.

Story developing........

I can't wait for PDP to win Anambra State and bring their trademark "government" to ruin whatever remains of the state that is almost fallen apart!

2 Likes

Re: Willy Obiano Is APGA Anambra Guber Candidate by alexchiny: 5:13pm On Aug 26, 2013
adavetee: Na who be dis Obiano of a guy sef? Can anybody tell me abt him? He has won dey primaries gallantly. Buh I blv Obi is only preparing him for the senate later in future after making sure that soludo and Obase didn't participate in the primaries. Obiano no fit win any of the PDP or APC candidate. Ekwunife has 150 votes. Obiano has 817 votes.

Nwokem mechie onu!!! Where do you reside please? FYI, Obiano will clear the whole of Anambra North alone, so you can look down on him at your own peril. Peter Obi himself won his first Governorship elections as a virtually unknown figure. One thing goes for Obiano in this our Anambra and that is the fact that we are rooting for APGA.

1 Like

Re: Willy Obiano Is APGA Anambra Guber Candidate by Nobody: 5:14pm On Aug 26, 2013
alexchiny:

Mr Liar, these are some of his contributions.

Chief Willie Obiano is well-known Philanthropist. This is evident in the life-changing projects he has been a part of. These are a few:

Chief Obiano and the Wife single-handedly built the school fence of Father Tansi Memorial Secondary School with population of over 1000 pupils at Aguleri in Anambra State.
Chief Obiano is the Grand Pillar of St. Gerald’s Catholic Church Soluyi, Gbagada in Lagos State. This was in recognition of massive financial help by him and his friends in building the Father’s house and now the Church building under construction.
Chief Obiano and family support yearly the Saint Anthony Catholic Church in Houston Texas USA.
Chief Obiano for over 5 years donated 45 bags of rice yearly to widows of St Joseph Catholic Church Aguleri in Anambra State.
He is also supporting the Youths Village being constructed by Archbishop Valerian Okeke in Awka Anambra State.
He has also very generously donated funds in support of Catholic Church harvests both in Onitsha and Lagos.
He bought three brand new cars for three newly ordained Priests of Aguleri origin in 2008.

lol

so these are the sort of record of achievements that should qualify this guy over everyone else to be Governor? we deserve the kind of leadership we get!

39 Likes

Re: Willy Obiano Is APGA Anambra Guber Candidate by alexchiny: 5:15pm On Aug 26, 2013
aryzgreat: Obiano won with 817 votes. Wot a joke

Nwanne its not a joke. That is how he will embarrass APC and PDP come November 2015. Remember someone told you on Nairaland. What i have noticed here on Nairaland is that most people are politically naive.
Re: Willy Obiano Is APGA Anambra Guber Candidate by iphy42: 5:16pm On Aug 26, 2013
alexchiny:

Noooo. Peter Obi's candidate has been Willy Obiano for a long time bro. He promised Anambra North this and he has fulfilled his promise. Obiano himself has good credentials and comes from the banking background just like Soludo. He is way better than Ngige and Ubah and he will definitely win. Mark my words bro! Am in Anambra right now and APGA is still the party down here.

How do you know he is better than Ngige, speak for yourself. Many people in Anambra are still rooting for Ngige. You think you are the only one in Anambra?

9 Likes

Re: Willy Obiano Is APGA Anambra Guber Candidate by alexchiny: 5:17pm On Aug 26, 2013
mikeansy:

lol

so these are the sort of record of achievements that should qualify this guy over everyone else to be Governor? we deserve the kind of leadership we get!

Just Shut up! What do you expect from an individual? How many has your Ngige done in his 3 years in the senate? I thought you wrote that Obiano is not a doer? Now the facts are in your face and you are here bleating. bloody liar!!!

4 Likes

Re: Willy Obiano Is APGA Anambra Guber Candidate by alexchiny: 5:18pm On Aug 26, 2013
iphy42:

How do you know he is better than Ngige, speak for yourself. Many people in Anambra are still rooting for Ngige. You think you are the only one in Anambra?

Biko where are you in Anambra? The way things are, your Ngige would even struggle to win in Idemmili LGA.
Re: Willy Obiano Is APGA Anambra Guber Candidate by nduchucks: 5:19pm On Aug 26, 2013
Son of a biitch!! Finally a detribalized candidate emerges out of Anambra - a bonafide Otunba cheesy
Re: Willy Obiano Is APGA Anambra Guber Candidate by Nobody: 5:22pm On Aug 26, 2013
alexchiny:

Just Shut up! What do you expect from an individual? How many has your Ngige done in his 3 years in the senate? I thought you wrote that Obiano is not a doer? Now the facts are in your face and you are here bleating. bloody liar!!!

you are a pure fool if you think you can successfully tell anyone online you don't know and you have no control over to shut up. probably in real life you may even be scared of speaking to me.

Sounds like you don't even understand what lifetime achievements means

Go around the South East, the list you made are things ordinary businessmen who are not even running for LGA elections do for their people without asking for anything in return.

To suggest that such are the list of achievements that should qualify anyone to be Governor of a state is as ridiculous as they come.

This is clearly another half-baked leadership about to be imposed on Anambra State

what a waste of space!

34 Likes

Re: Willy Obiano Is APGA Anambra Guber Candidate by Maxymilliano(m): 5:26pm On Aug 26, 2013
In another news from Premium Times, PDP announced Tony Nwoye as its candidate for the November 16 guber election and not Andy Uba ...

Like APGA like PDP ...

The news was actually announced by PDP Chairman, Bamanga Tukur.

Ngige carry go!

8 Likes

Re: Willy Obiano Is APGA Anambra Guber Candidate by alexchiny: 5:27pm On Aug 26, 2013
mikeansy:

you are a pure fool if you think you can successfully tell anyone online you don't know and you have no control over to shut up. probably in real life you may even be scared of speaking to me.

Sounds like you don't even understand what lifetime achievements means

Go around the South East, the list you made are things ordinary businessmen who are not even running for LGA elections do for their people without asking for anything in return.

To suggest that such are the list of achievements that should qualify anyone to be Governor of a state is as ridiculous as they come.

This is clearly another half-baked leadership about to be imposed on Anambra State

what a waste of space!

What an empty dolt!! Like i said earlier, Shut up because you have nothing sensible to say other than tarnishing the image of a man you barely know! Pray, when has a "doer" equates "lifetime achievements"?. You are just a confused bitter head. So once more, Shut up!
Re: Willy Obiano Is APGA Anambra Guber Candidate by Nobody: 5:31pm On Aug 26, 2013
alexchiny:

What an empty dolt!! Like i said earlier, Shut up because you have nothing sensible to say other than tarnishing the image of a man you barely know! Pray, when has a "doer" equates "lifetime achievements"?. You are just a confused bitter head. So once more, Shut up!

you are a little kid and not in my league

go and collect your silly bribe to campaign for someone who has no record to emerge Governor

I am more than that kind of hopeless lifestyle

Anambra will suffer if this fraudster being championed to continue Peter Obi's deal with Fidelity Bank becomes Governor

6 Likes

Re: Willy Obiano Is APGA Anambra Guber Candidate by ik4life: 5:34pm On Aug 26, 2013
alexchiny:

You are wrong my dear? Let me ask you: Are you even in Anambra State? Honestly, even though people are somehow disappointed with Soludo saga, they are still rooting for APGA anyday anytime. For them, APGA is winning the elections regardless of whom they present. FYI, WIlly Obiano will sweep the whole of ANambra North,so he still a heavyweight.
hahaha is it anambra north am from he will loose in aguleri his town don't forget when I said that

2 Likes

Re: Willy Obiano Is APGA Anambra Guber Candidate by joney360(m): 5:35pm On Aug 26, 2013
It seems most of us here have not realised how elections work in Naija well let me teach U. to win an election you need grassroot support and as it is now the grassroot are farmers and traders who dont browse and who dont think for themselves. so all APGA needs is for the Catholic church which he it has already cornered, market and town leaders to speak to these people and its finish. The Lagos press can advertise Ngige all they can but how many of these grassroot masses watch CHANNELS OR AIT or Browse.

6 Likes

Re: Willy Obiano Is APGA Anambra Guber Candidate by gregg2: 5:40pm On Aug 26, 2013
Obiano will emerge victorious on Nov 16.
That is my guess though.

1 Like

Re: Willy Obiano Is APGA Anambra Guber Candidate by alexchiny: 5:40pm On Aug 26, 2013
mikeansy:

you are a little kid and not in my league

go and collect your silly bribe to campaign for someone who has no record to emerge Governor

I am more than that kind of hopeless lifestyle

Anambra will suffer if this fraudster being championed to continue Peter Obi's deal with Fidelity Bank becomes Governor

What a lost soul! With this kind of reasoning, am sure you must be a teen or an okadaman! buzz off kid.
Re: Willy Obiano Is APGA Anambra Guber Candidate by iphy42: 5:42pm On Aug 26, 2013
alexchiny:

Biko where are you in Anambra? The way things are, your Ngige would even struggle to win in Idemmili LGA.

You try. Continue your campaign for APGA. After the election, we will discus after the election.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Buhari In Jos, Plateau: Crowd Climbs Billboard To Get A Glimpse Of The President / PDP Insists On Results From Polling Units, Raises Alarm On Plot To Alter Results / 2023 Elections Not Credible — Davido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.