Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,143 members, 7,815,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

Willy Obiano Is APGA Anambra Guber Candidate - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Willy Obiano Is APGA Anambra Guber Candidate (28142 Views)

How Gov Obiano Is Transforming Awka To A Modern City Pics Of Old And New Awka / BREAKING: Anambra Election – Obiano Is declared Winner / Dr. Willy Obiano Will Win Landslide in 5 Days Time (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Willy Obiano Is APGA Anambra Guber Candidate by FreeGlobe(f): 9:49pm On Aug 26, 2013
dealslip: My nairaland folks please don't break my head o but Chief Willie Obiano is still the best candidate Anambrans need. Please vote for him. I worked directly with Willie. He is a technocrat. he is a true leader, selfless,optimistic, very positive, even eve though he is Ibo and I am Yoruba working with him opened my eyes to the fact that no matter bad a situation is something great can still come out of it. Hr is a great guy. Moreover he is new to the thieving circle and won't yet know how to deceive people. You can depend on him
Anambra people say no to fidelity bank spacer and godfatherism, you can have him.
Re: Willy Obiano Is APGA Anambra Guber Candidate by collynzo2(m): 9:50pm On Aug 26, 2013
Where is APC's own primaries? What a dictatorial party!
Re: Willy Obiano Is APGA Anambra Guber Candidate by AMACRITY(f): 9:52pm On Aug 26, 2013
All of u saying APGA has lost d election should go n mark 2day so that u can remember it wen they finally win this election. APGA for continuity.
Re: Willy Obiano Is APGA Anambra Guber Candidate by tfolamy: 9:52pm On Aug 26, 2013
APGA has finally lost anambra state congrat 2 ngige in advace.up APC
Re: Willy Obiano Is APGA Anambra Guber Candidate by OdenigboAroli(m): 9:57pm On Aug 26, 2013
FreeGlobe:
you keep going everywhere thinking you have the monopoly of insults you fool. It wont be long, come Nov 16 all you Peter obi sycophants will get a real job after he and his candidate fails woefully. mad man, am not even sure you are from Anambra you retaarded monkey

Hahaha...Nekwa ofeke leru nma tulu obo nma; Guy,your hatret for Peter Obi will drive you to nuts if you don't chill out. Yes,Peter Obi is the most powerful man in Igboland and there isn't anything about it. I can't wait for November to get here.....Remember I said it..........A DARK HORSE.....Here comes Willy Obiano,the the Aguleru Son!

1 Like

Re: Willy Obiano Is APGA Anambra Guber Candidate by ATMCARD2(m): 9:59pm On Aug 26, 2013
@OP,u lack maturity,kwldge,discipline n i believe,if u respect ur parents n elders,u wldn't b here causin our political parties.Anambra is tryin 2 break d bond of recycling leaders.Let d new n young breed try dis tym.

1 Like

Re: Willy Obiano Is APGA Anambra Guber Candidate by Cultured(m): 10:00pm On Aug 26, 2013
FreeGlobe:
Absolute nonsense, you will be disappointed, Peter Obi is no master political strategist, he won through coursts in the first place, currently he has no senatorial seat in his state and it took ojukwu for him to be reelected. If Peter obi participates in election today. he will not win talk more of his stooge.

Sis moi , elections are not won on the pages of newspapers and electronic medias ... I can even bet that somebody like you doesn't have electoral value anywhere . Hey ! Currently , I don't belong to any political party , but as a practical master strategist in the game of politics and by extension in business , I'm seeing something someone like you who's just a neophyte in the game of politics can't see .

3 Likes

Re: Willy Obiano Is APGA Anambra Guber Candidate by FreeGlobe(f): 10:01pm On Aug 26, 2013
Odenigbo Aroli:

Hahaha...Nekwa ofeke leru nma tulu obo nma; Guy,your hatret for Peter Obi will drive you to nuts if you don't chill out. Yes,Peter Obi is the most powerful man in Igboland and there isn't anything about it. I can't wait for November to get here.....Remember I said it..........A DARK HORSE.....Here comes Willy Obiano,the the Aguleru Son!
Peter Obi is the most powerful man in your bedroom not igboland you fa/g/got. Willy Obiano will only win in Anambra Governorship when river Niger dries up. get a life fool.
Re: Willy Obiano Is APGA Anambra Guber Candidate by OdenigboAroli(m): 10:02pm On Aug 26, 2013
FreeGlobe:
Anambra people say no to fidelity bank spacer and godfatherism, you can have him.

Guy,stop killing yourself over Omanbala issues; Obiano is our man,he has no blemish and he will triumph come November!

For a non Omanbala,I wonder why you are so troubled ?
Re: Willy Obiano Is APGA Anambra Guber Candidate by ik4life: 10:02pm On Aug 26, 2013
alexchiny:

You've got jokes bro. I dare you to go to Aguleri otu and repeat such BS and see if you would come out alive. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
bros politic is more than you understand but don't worry we will see on nov 17 if he will win anambra east
Re: Willy Obiano Is APGA Anambra Guber Candidate by cKaiser: 10:03pm On Aug 26, 2013
[size=14pt]Thank you Alhaji Tayo Sowumi for giving Anambrans Willy willy as their governor[/size]

1 Like

Re: Willy Obiano Is APGA Anambra Guber Candidate by Tundeajani(m): 10:03pm On Aug 26, 2013
Ndigbo?what has become of this pride of clan? Must you trade the development of your region for hate,tribalism..ojukwu would surely be weeping when those men of aso rock connection cut short the realization of the igbo all in the name of disqualification...that still the world is a free one..vote the candidate of your choice but remember to hold APGA leaders responsible for the gold they snatch away from you in exchange for panda..you can learn from saraki/ahmed imposition and the current woes of kwara states.god bless ndigbo,god bless nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Willy Obiano Is APGA Anambra Guber Candidate by FreeGlobe(f): 10:05pm On Aug 26, 2013
Odenigbo Aroli:

Guy,stop killing yourself over Omanbala issues; Obiano is our man,he has no blemish and he will triumph come November!

For a non Omanbala,I wonder why you are so troubled ?
I don't know what you are talking about, he can win in omanbala or whatever but he is not going anywhere near Anambra Govt house. What about your obaze you were spreading since you lunatic. Are you even sure you are igbo
Re: Willy Obiano Is APGA Anambra Guber Candidate by OdenigboAroli(m): 10:07pm On Aug 26, 2013
FreeGlobe:
Peter Obi is the most powerful man in your bedroom not igboland you fa/g/got. Willy Obiano will only win in Anambra Governorship when river Niger dries up. get a life fool.

Let me rephrase; He is the most influential man in Igboland of today.. His leadership has brought the se governors to speak with one voice and move GEJ to bring infrastructure to Igbo land. Pete Obi pulled Anambra out from the grave and gave her life. Pete Obi will never put Anambra into the the hands od PDP and ACN

2 Likes

Re: Willy Obiano Is APGA Anambra Guber Candidate by Ogetogeo(m): 10:10pm On Aug 26, 2013
mikeansy: this is who Peter Obi/Victor Umeh/Presidency want to impose on Anambra

Another unwilling leader whose life history clearly shows he is not a doer!

http://chiefwillieobianoandfamily.com/

Who builds a website just to showcast the pictures of himself and wife? undecided undecided undecided

Fa ncha ndi choro i'chi anyi.
Re: Willy Obiano Is APGA Anambra Guber Candidate by divinegiftmodel: 10:11pm On Aug 26, 2013
alexchiny:

Mr Liar, these are some of his contributions.

Chief Willie Obiano is well-known Philanthropist. This is evident in the life-changing projects he has been a part of. These are a few:

Chief Obiano and the Wife single-handedly built the school fence of Father Tansi Memorial Secondary School with population of over 1000 pupils at Aguleri in Anambra State.
Chief Obiano is the Grand Pillar of St. Gerald’s Catholic Church Soluyi, Gbagada in Lagos State. This was in recognition of massive financial help by him and his friends in building the Father’s house and now the Church building under construction.
Chief Obiano and family support yearly the Saint Anthony Catholic Church in Houston Texas USA.
Chief Obiano for over 5 years donated 45 bags of rice yearly to widows of St Joseph Catholic Church Aguleri in Anambra State.
He is also supporting the Youths Village being constructed by Archbishop Valerian Okeke in Awka Anambra State.
He has also very generously donated funds in support of Catholic Church harvests both in Onitsha and Lagos.
He bought three brand new cars for three newly ordained Priests of Aguleri origin in 2008.
he should look 4 vote in church were he made his donations

1 Like

Re: Willy Obiano Is APGA Anambra Guber Candidate by FOLYKAZE(m): 10:13pm On Aug 26, 2013
Igbo people with their own wahala.

Anambra with their own problemu.

Deal with faces you.

Wish all Anambran best of luck.....
Re: Willy Obiano Is APGA Anambra Guber Candidate by gerald09(m): 10:13pm On Aug 26, 2013
alexchiny:

Chief Willie Obiano is well-known Philanthropist. This is evident in the life-changing projects he has been a part of. These are a few:

Chief Obiano and the Wife single-handedly built the school fence of Father Tansi Memorial Secondary School with population of over 1000 pupils at Aguleri in Anambra State.
Chief Obiano is the Grand Pillar of St. Gerald’s Catholic Church Soluyi, Gbagada in Lagos State. This was in recognition of massive financial help by him and his friends in building the Father’s house and now the Church building under construction.
Chief Obiano and family support yearly the Saint Anthony Catholic Church in Houston Texas USA.
Chief Obiano for over 5 years donated 45 bags of rice yearly to widows of St Joseph Catholic Church Aguleri in Anambra State.
He is also supporting the Youths Village being constructed by Archbishop Valerian Okeke in Awka Anambra State.
He has also very generously donated funds in support of Catholic Church harvests both in Onitsha and Lagos.
He bought three brand new cars for three newly ordained Priests of Aguleri origin in 2008.
Dude na wa oh, I hope u know u are not helpin his case @ all, u are certain he is qualified cos he gave d church bunch of money, people are here complaining dat religion has joined politicians and has 4gotn its purpose n u here proving their point. He gives bags of rice to widows so anambarians shd expect bags of rice, 4get d jobs creation, 4get d good roads, 4get education 4get great business environment, na rice dem go chop. Dem go go North use dere good roads, go lagos use dere good business environment den come anambra chop RICE.

1 Like

Re: Willy Obiano Is APGA Anambra Guber Candidate by FreeGlobe(f): 10:16pm On Aug 26, 2013
Odenigbo Aroli:

Let me rephrase; He is the most influential man in Igboland of today.. His leadership has brought the se governors to speak with one voice and move GEJ to bring infrastructure to Igbo land. Pete Obi pulled Anambra out from the grave and gave her life. Pete Obi will never put Anambra into the the hands od PDP and ACN
You mean the same Peter Obi who's 8 year tenure could not match Ngige's 2 years? The same man that used Anambra money to run his private business for 8 years, even Ngige pulls more crowd anywhere than he does and what infrastructure did GEJ bring to igboland? International Airport started by Umaru Yaradua of blessed memory. I have said it you are not igbo. Peter obi is only the king of your bedroom you fa/g/got
Re: Willy Obiano Is APGA Anambra Guber Candidate by Nobody: 10:18pm On Aug 26, 2013
Cultured: Majority of you are political neophytes , therefore can't see beyond mere popularity of some of your presumed erudite scholars and messiahs ... For the records , influence rather than mere popularity is what wins elections. Peter Obi is a master political strategist , I know it will only take people of in-depth knowledge in practical politics to see his perfected game plan . Willy Obaino is already Anambra state governor in-waiting , this will not just be because of power of incumbency of his benefactor, no . Although , I'd wish to see either of my associates in the race " Dr Tony Nwoye or Dr. Ifeanyi Ubah " to win the election , but Obi's sagacity is going to hinder them from achieving that , save if anyone of them goes back to the drawing board to re-strategize taking advantage of the only single flaw I'm seeing in Peter Obi's game plan .

My brother, much respect , I concur with you 100% .
Re: Willy Obiano Is APGA Anambra Guber Candidate by Proxytalk: 10:18pm On Aug 26, 2013
willy has good chances but another huddle im seeing is tony nwoye who just emerge as PdP candidate from the same zone. Not that nwoye will win obiano but might slash the senatorial zone votes given Ngige, (but wait a minute APC has never sounded good to an average Anambrariam except inec will print ngige's picture on the ballot paper) and soludo but which other party remain for him. Anambra north should go and do thier home work. Anmbra politics is like battle of spirits, but it seems obi is ready
Re: Willy Obiano Is APGA Anambra Guber Candidate by Luchitec(m): 10:21pm On Aug 26, 2013
Nawaa for people....rather than insults, the credentials of Chief Obiano should be discussed. His antecedents? Is he a man of integrity? Is he capable of withstanding the turbulent Anambra politics? Before Peter Obi became the Governor, not much was known about him; so, there is a possibility that Chief Obiano may turn out to be a blessing for Anambra state.

1 Like

Re: Willy Obiano Is APGA Anambra Guber Candidate by sochijioke(m): 10:21pm On Aug 26, 2013
FreeGlobe: Chief Willy Obiano, the otunmba Atayase of Ilemeso- Ekiti in Ekiti State has emerged APGA candidate for the Governorship election in Anambra, currently streaming the election live on NTA. Obianos basket tally is filled and he is winning with a landslide, Ekwinife is following. APGA are clowns, with a no candidate in APGA, problem in PDP and Ngige in a boko haram party Soludo has a golden chance on winning the election under any platform. Fingers crossed.

Story developing........
stupor's are now letting stories
Re: Willy Obiano Is APGA Anambra Guber Candidate by Noneroone(m): 10:31pm On Aug 26, 2013
Sorry (no insult intended) the Obiano i saw today looked like a rogue. Even Andy Ubah looks more responsible than him. Those hoping to see Apga win are living in a world of fantasy. Did anyone even notice that neither victor Umeh nor Kwentoh the state chairman attended the primary. All may not have even been heard.
Re: Willy Obiano Is APGA Anambra Guber Candidate by RedMullet: 10:33pm On Aug 26, 2013
Na una sabi....if una like, vote Lawrence Anini...na una go suffer am.
Re: Willy Obiano Is APGA Anambra Guber Candidate by Policewoman(f): 10:34pm On Aug 26, 2013
FreeGlobe: Chief Willy Obiano, the otunmba Atayase of Ilemeso- Ekiti in Ekiti State has emerged APGA candidate for the Governorship election in Anambra, currently streaming the election live on NTA. Obianos basket tally is filled and he is winning with a landslide, Ekwinife is following. APGA are clowns, with a no candidate in APGA, problem in PDP and Ngige in a boko haram party Soludo has a golden chance on winning the election under any platform. Fingers crossed.

Story developing........
These APGA guys are clowns. They should just forget about winning any political position in Anambra state. Soludo should join any other party willing to take him. I guess now the battle is between Andy Uba of PDP and Chris Ngige of APC.

1 Like

Re: Willy Obiano Is APGA Anambra Guber Candidate by asha80(m): 10:39pm On Aug 26, 2013
Policewoman: These APGA guys are clowns. They should just forget about winning any political position in Anambra state. Soludo should join any other party willing to take him. I guess now the battle is between Andy Uba of PDP and Chris Ngige of APC.
andy uba tha pdp hierachy has rejected?
Re: Willy Obiano Is APGA Anambra Guber Candidate by divinegiftmodel: 10:40pm On Aug 26, 2013
alexchiny:

You got all right except here. Nnewi North and South are both APGA strongholds, so i don't see them losing there.
asi i know nnewi well . apga won bec of ojukwu, now he is no more . the present governor did nothin 4 nnewi bec he said they voted another party so what will he tell them to get their votes . uba ifanyi is heavily on ground here
Re: Willy Obiano Is APGA Anambra Guber Candidate by Proxytalk: 10:40pm On Aug 26, 2013
FreeGlobe:
You mean the same Peter Obi who's 8 year tenure could not match Ngige's 2 years? The same man that used Anambra money to run his private business for 8 years, even Ngige pulls more crowd anywhere than he does and what infrastructure did GEJ bring to igboland? International Airport started by Umaru Yaradua of blessed memory. I have said it you are not igbo. Peter obi is only the king of your bedroom you fa/g/got
IGNORAMUS what do u know about developement?
Re: Willy Obiano Is APGA Anambra Guber Candidate by Nobody: 10:42pm On Aug 26, 2013
alexchiny:

Okaaaaay, I now know the plan. Peter Obi is a catholic and now wants to handover to a catholic so as to continue paying Reverend fathers salary while other denominations watch. God forbid. Please vote ANDY UBA for a balance in the polity. Enough of all these religion politics. Nonnnnnsense undecided

3 Likes

Re: Willy Obiano Is APGA Anambra Guber Candidate by uchetrend: 10:42pm On Aug 26, 2013
Can sombdy tell me who Peter Obi waz b4 he became Governr, who Ngige waz b4 he became Governr, who soludo waz until Obasanjo threw him to limelight, who Andy Uba waz until he waz used by Obasanjo to STEAL money abroad.....pls u pipl shld stop making noise nd suport d only PRO-IGBO political party in Nigeria....suport APGA ...suport OTUNBA Willy Obiano for Governor....all of dem r thieves...NGIGE, UBA, OBI, etc but for d sake of IGBO'pride lets support WILLY for Governor
Re: Willy Obiano Is APGA Anambra Guber Candidate by FreeGlobe(f): 10:42pm On Aug 26, 2013
Noneroone: Sorry (no insult intended) the Obiano i saw today looked like a rogue. Even Andy Ubah looks more responsible than him. Those hoping to see Apga win are living in a world of fantasy. Did anyone even notice that neither victor Umeh nor Kwentoh the state chairman attended the primary. All may not have even been heard.
Exactly my thoughts, while Soludo's absence shows he should be on his way out, I noticed Victor Umeh too was conspicuously absent. We await more dramas to unfold in the coming days

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ben Murray-Bruce Comes After Buhari In New Tweet / Pictures Of Fulani Occupation And Destruction Of Agatu Land...... / Ben Murray-Bruce On Do-Or-Die Elections In Nigeria (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.