Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,094 members, 7,811,068 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:11 PM

PDP Expel Members Loyal To Amaechi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Expel Members Loyal To Amaechi (15738 Views)

Nigerians React To Amaechi's Appointment As Transport Minister (Pix) / Nigerians React To Amaechi's Confirmation As Minister Online / Akpabio Sits Next To Amaechi At NGF Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Expel Members Loyal To Amaechi by Nobody: 9:51pm On Aug 26, 2013
LORD'S CHOSEN PALAVA
Madam Juliet Vs. G.O Lord's Chosen.
I'm still waiting for it to make front page o, mods d news must spread o.
Nairalanders spread d news
Re: PDP Expel Members Loyal To Amaechi by kabba7(m): 10:06pm On Aug 26, 2013
Very soon jonathan will be expelled for anti party activity ĄЙd̶̲̥̅̊ for coming to centre for sharing of loot late !
Re: PDP Expel Members Loyal To Amaechi by FOLYKAZE(m): 10:18pm On Aug 26, 2013
The house that divides against itself shall be destroyed.

PDP dig it own coffin......I cant wait they are buried in the cementary of history
Re: PDP Expel Members Loyal To Amaechi by unmask: 10:19pm On Aug 26, 2013
Boll2010: Fools kip recycling d same people,d same thieves in pdp wil join apc or vop or pdm,n som people wil say apc to go win gold,dy ar al thieves
the lesser thieves are the ones being expelled....the big thieves are still there
Re: PDP Expel Members Loyal To Amaechi by Nobody: 10:20pm On Aug 26, 2013
Pdp is doomed and i see the united states CIA prediction will come to past, meanwhile all i see is stockpiling of weapons, i repeat nigeria will be syria,libya and egypt soon
Re: PDP Expel Members Loyal To Amaechi by nikky5(m): 10:50pm On Aug 26, 2013
Providence at work.This is the beginning of the end of PDP.I had expected this to happen.At the end of day APC will carry the day.I am not a politician but PDP does not have any credible candidate come 2015 aside from oga jona.
Re: PDP Expel Members Loyal To Amaechi by muut2: 11:11pm On Aug 26, 2013
Hmmmm......... na laugh me I dey laugh and am still going to be laughing when more of it unfolds

At my corner watching & laughing
Re: PDP Expel Members Loyal To Amaechi by Ipheyemmy01(m): 11:23pm On Aug 26, 2013
The sack is based on looting performance and not evaluation performance. grin

1 Like

Re: PDP Expel Members Loyal To Amaechi by SIRKOL(m): 11:24pm On Aug 26, 2013
This is a treat to pDp as a party....sorry if I am going to far but I see dis as a strategy to turn goodluck against his own people so by 2015 he will be found standing alone wif no one to help him "Goodluck has to be wise in dealing with such sensible issues"
Re: PDP Expel Members Loyal To Amaechi by SIRKOL(m): 11:29pm On Aug 26, 2013
T-john:
The River Sate Chapter of People Democratic Party, Monday, lived up to its billing by expelling eighteen members of the party, loyal to Gov. Rotimi Amaechi.The party cited failure without any justifiable reason to submit themselves before the performance.

But sources says that the expulsion is a ploy to rid the party of Amaechi loyalist.

The party chairman said the party, acting on the recommendation of the disciplinary and the performance evaluation committee, had to wield the big stick on the affected members for not only refusing to honour the performance assessment committee’s invitation, but also not considering it worthwhile to excuse themselves or send in written reports of their stewardships, if they were not chanced to put up appearance despite the well-publicized sitting arrangements of the committee.

Amongst those expelled are the immediate past Deputy National Chairman of the Party (South-South), Sam Jaja, the Secretary to the State Government, George Feyii, the Chief of Staff to the Governor of the state, and the Sole Administrator of the Port Harcourt City Development Authority, Aleruchi Cookey-Gam.

http://www.huhuonline.com/index.php/more-news1/2116-rivers-pdp-expel-18-members-loyal-to-gov-amaechi

Goodluck is been turned against his own ppl, who shall giv him support come 2015
Re: PDP Expel Members Loyal To Amaechi by DESMONDIME1(m): 11:38pm On Aug 26, 2013
Rivers PDP done enter anoder chapter,before u go know,they go carry cutlass,knives,pistle,hammar,stick pursue and fight themselves.Up VOP.
Re: PDP Expel Members Loyal To Amaechi by metti(m): 3:00am On Aug 27, 2013
searay: I hate disloyalty
Who is disloyal to who?
Re: PDP Expel Members Loyal To Amaechi by metti(m): 3:14am On Aug 27, 2013
tongue tongue
Policewoman: Na my Big Aunty be dis o! Hmmm.... na wah o!
U big Aunty dey loyal to Ameachi and u dey ask Ameachi to shift out! As a police are u suppose to take sides? No wonder Mbu is still in Rivers State.
Re: PDP Expel Members Loyal To Amaechi by curtain: 5:52am On Aug 27, 2013
Now they can enter the recycle bin and choose another identity.......................... I wonder why other parties depend on the garbage as its only source?
Re: PDP Expel Members Loyal To Amaechi by fresky(m): 6:11am On Aug 27, 2013
PDP, "performance evaluation"." Laughs". They ought to sack all their members in government..
Re: PDP Expel Members Loyal To Amaechi by Piroskee(m): 6:29am On Aug 27, 2013
Felix leave Amaechi alone for once,or is it because he tried to demolish your HOTEL? lol, well you should as well as expel him(Gov. AMAECHI) mitcheww.
Re: PDP Expel Members Loyal To Amaechi by Elhakym: 7:36am On Aug 27, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]Red Card
Re: PDP Expel Members Loyal To Amaechi by Fantacy1(m): 8:01am On Aug 27, 2013
I tot dey sd d BOT chairman-Annenih is a wise man. While csattering his own flock?
Re: PDP Expel Members Loyal To Amaechi by djfaithy: 8:05am On Aug 27, 2013
3ace: No doubt, Amaechi is gonna leave this party.
,that is when pdp will know, a man that became a governor without an election is not a man to be toiled with,especially when we all know that gej need him for his re election, i wonder where he gets his advices from,I wonder why gej keep lying to himself, well this is politics, the end shall justify the means
Re: PDP Expel Members Loyal To Amaechi by CharliParker: 9:31am On Aug 27, 2013
APC Will over power pdp in the next pesidentianl election, and I will be very happy if Owelle can go for the president because he is the only person I know that can over power GEJ, Nigeria must be better
Re: PDP Expel Members Loyal To Amaechi by paj4love: 10:55am On Aug 27, 2013
Nice move
Re: PDP Expel Members Loyal To Amaechi by gbishman: 1:47pm On Aug 27, 2013
PDP a party in disarray, may God almighty deliver nigeria and its people from this set of unscrupolous entities called leaders.
Re: PDP Expel Members Loyal To Amaechi by johnkenn5t(m): 2:22pm On Aug 27, 2013
PDP is confused.
Re: PDP Expel Members Loyal To Amaechi by andrano: 4:24pm On Aug 27, 2013
dis expulsion is political.
Re: PDP Expel Members Loyal To Amaechi by iogbonnaya(m): 2:20pm On Sep 28, 2013
D state of Nigerian politics is really devastating...why should our so called leaders be washing their dirty linings in d public?wat do they expect us to learn from them..?soon they'll say they're celebrating independence day...naija politiks is just full of shit nd those playing it re just some old dumb ass who re so myopic nd visionless who have sold their mind nd conscience to d devil..
Re: PDP Expel Members Loyal To Amaechi by iogbonnaya(m): 2:40pm On Sep 28, 2013
nikky5: Providence at work.This is the beginning of the end of PDP.I had expected this to happen.At the end of day APC will carry the day.I am not a politician but PDP does not have any credible candidate come 2015 aside from oga jona.

Even oga Jona himself,is he credible?
Re: PDP Expel Members Loyal To Amaechi by johnkenn5t(m): 12:40pm On Nov 26, 2013
Honda City 2008 model for grab at a cheaper price.Very neat and ok.Contact me for details on 08141337638

(1) (2) (Reply)

Naira Is More Valuable Than Dollar And Pound. Ignorance Is Killing Us. Wake Up! / Atiku Ready To Speak As Pressure Mounts On Tinubu Over Chicago Saga / 20 Great Oscar Wilde Quotes For Our Political Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.