Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,119 members, 7,953,447 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:26 PM

Pastor J Reacts To Pastor Biodun's Sex Scandal - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor J Reacts To Pastor Biodun's Sex Scandal (34116 Views)

Pastor Biodun Reacts To A Man Who Blasted Him For His Yacht Party(pic) / Queen Of England Invites Pastor J.T.Bandele To Special Event At Her Palace (Pic) / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor J Reacts To Pastor Biodun's Sex Scandal by Pattey(m): 11:44pm On Sep 01, 2013
InHim4Him: Pastor J thank you for the write up. But, did you consider the demands of Matt. 18:15-18?

Pastor J needn't do that. Biodun himself said it on the altar last sunday that he had 'consulted' with other Men of God on the matter. Apparently, his lack of remorse warranted this post.

1 Like

Re: Pastor J Reacts To Pastor Biodun's Sex Scandal by Pattey(m): 11:53pm On Sep 01, 2013
coogar:

one of ese's other online usernames she's using to deceive gullible nigerians. who's pastor J? we don't know him, we don't know his church, we don't know his face.

any idiöt can package any kinda of fecal matter and call it buns/doughnuts and nigerians would buy it and eat on christmas day!

ese should print her evidence & stop using these cheap tricks to deceive. pastor J? more like pastor Jabez!

finally! Lucifer's toy shows up grin . . . where's ur other partner, tpia? eheheheh

4 Likes

Re: Pastor J Reacts To Pastor Biodun's Sex Scandal by coogar: 8:47am On Sep 02, 2013
Pattey:
finally! Lucifer's toy shows up grin . . . where's ur other partner, tpia? eheheheh

you are a tool!

5 Likes

Re: Pastor J Reacts To Pastor Biodun's Sex Scandal by Esiere: 9:00am On Sep 02, 2013
By the way people are handling religion, messing with the basic tenets especially the leaders of religion....there will soon be religious revolution.
Re: Pastor J Reacts To Pastor Biodun's Sex Scandal by philips70(m): 12:33pm On Sep 02, 2013
coogar:

i also have a friend in gombe that claims he was a classmate of a certain philips70 who was a serial räpist in a federal university. he swore with a bible when he told me this.

i guess that makes you a räpist, isn't it?

Dude I have got nothing to tell you for this self inflicted voltron journey. Like someone said above you just need a brain surgery and you need it very fast. Time is not on your side. If not the good people here will not allow you to continue to turn simple logic upside down just maybe because this so called pastor might be your brother, friend or even maybe yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor J Reacts To Pastor Biodun's Sex Scandal by Nobody: 1:31pm On Sep 02, 2013
coogar:

pastor J = ese walters
franca E = ese walters

they can smell blood now, the mission is to ruin pastor biodun's church and steal his congregation.
And...

Pastor B = coogar

As long as you keep on calling the babe names,insulting her and everyone that speaks about the matter; all your arguements are considered VOID and USELESS. What if the evidence eventually finds its way to the public...how do u handle or address all the insults and curses you have rained on her?
Why are there so many bad reports about the accused? And few or no good testimony about him asides HE PREACHES WITH ANNOINTING (this does not mean a pastor is walking right with God. SATAN KNOWS THE BIBLE TOO) If ur arguements where without names calling and insults, u would have made more sense to me..but the way u lashing out on her, calling her names makes ur arguements BASELESS and POINTLESS
END OF STORY: !

7 Likes

Re: Pastor J Reacts To Pastor Biodun's Sex Scandal by Pattey(m): 2:22pm On Sep 02, 2013
coogar:

you are a tool!

*yawns* lucifer's toy wants to start ranting again . . . grin

2 Likes

Re: Pastor J Reacts To Pastor Biodun's Sex Scandal by mailmalc(m): 3:01pm On Sep 02, 2013
@Coogar
no personal ish but Christianity is suffering such ill fate in Nigeria and the world at large because of people like you. You are here screaming Evidence! Evidence!... what you need it for? to defend him more? ... Have you been to the Church before? If PFN knows it's duty, they should be digging by now to find every atom of truth but well, it doesn't involve money or new jets so they'll probably just relax in their mansions and laugh over it.

This is the first time I'm commenting on this issue, the Native doctor pastor is keeping quiet and preparing a 'bogus response' for easily manipulated people like you. I won't even take sides with Ese but trust me when I say I know how these men of God manipulate members by peddling and editing the gospel.

It is even hard for me cos i'm Obliging your posts with such response but my brother YOU NO GET COMMON SENSE?? If Ese brings out hard evidences, I'd completely rebuke her and call it a cheap blackmail. If it isn't for blackmail, I do not see any reason for keeping evidences unless this was all planned. Infact, with concrete evidence I will totally take Pastor Biodun's side and say he must have been seduce for the purpose of wrecking his ministry. This way since I am in Abuja, I might want to join the church and worship with them.

All you see these days are MOTIVATIONAL SPEAKERS AND NATIVE DOCTORS using the bible to extort. We are quick to criticize policemen for their ways when these so called preachers are even more corrupt than our leaders. You need to have an idea of the level of mockery the Church is receiving because of these loosed souls. Until people understand the basic laws of life, they'll keep worshipping their church leaders. It has already been written, give and it shall be given unto you...you do not need anyone to force you or a commandment by way of tithing or a simple trick of sowing a "PAINFUL" seed as these motivational speakers cum pastors will say. They have turned God to a simple money doubler *sad*. God is more than this oooh! God is truly merciful and deserves even more than all the glory. These pastors won't even allow God take the glory, they drag it with him. God asked you to keep silent yet you are preparing a 'bogus' reply, please which God do they mention these days? the one that told a certain pastor he should run for presidency?

Pastors are fast becoming like policemen, when you are getting frustrated in life, go to a bible school and CALL GOD!. A friend once said being a pastor is for lazy people who cannot hustle and have decided to defraud workers in the name of Religion. I have had the opportunity of working close to a number of wealthy Nigerians, they have no single respect for the church as a whole because the heads of churches are steadily bowing to them and worshipping their wealth. Read the bible for yourself, teach yourself, have a clear unbiased understanding and you will be exposed to the truth.

Most of these pastors are excelling because they constantly preach prosperity. These modern churches with alot of youths worshipping there is a simple ish to decipher...of course we want to go to a church where they preach the kind of gospel that suits our social life and yet helps us attain the level of faith that will enable be make much more money to finance an untrue way of living.

FAITH IS ALL WE NEED, SHIKENA!

Please let's save Christianity, it is the only religion we know. We can't fight for God, he is already fighting for himself by exposing such acts, instead people are here fighting against him. Alot of wrongs in the society because of this same religion. If even Pastor Biodun is innocent and vindicates himself, don't you think this whole scrutiny will make other men of God sit tight and come to terms with their calling if at all they have been called?

Thank you.

4 Likes

Re: Pastor J Reacts To Pastor Biodun's Sex Scandal by philips70(m): 7:16pm On Sep 02, 2013
mailmalc: @Coogar
no personal ish but Christianity is suffering such ill fate in Nigeria and the world at large because of people like you. You are here screaming Evidence! Evidence!... what you need it for? to defend him more? ... Have you been to the Church before? If PFN knows it's duty, they should be digging by now to find every atom of truth but well, it doesn't involve money or new jets so they'll probably just relax in their mansions and laugh over it.

This is the first time I'm commenting on this issue, the Native doctor pastor is keeping quiet and preparing a 'bogus response' for easily manipulated people like you. I won't even take sides with Ese but trust me when I say I know how these men of God manipulate members by peddling and editing the gospel.

It is even hard for me cos i'm Obliging your posts with such response but my brother YOU NO GET COMMON SENSE?? If Ese brings out hard evidences, I'd completely rebuke her and call it a cheap blackmail. If it isn't for blackmail, I do not see any reason for keeping evidences unless this was all planned. Infact, with concrete evidence I will totally take Pastor Biodun's side and say he must have been seduce for the purpose of wrecking his ministry. This way since I am in Abuja, I might want to join the church and worship with them.

All you see these days are MOTIVATIONAL SPEAKERS AND NATIVE DOCTORS using the bible to extort. We are quick to criticize policemen for their ways when these so called preachers are even more corrupt than our leaders. You need to have an idea of the level of mockery the Church is receiving because of these loosed souls. Until people understand the basic laws of life, they'll keep worshipping their church leaders. It has already been written, give and it shall be given unto you...you do not need anyone to force you or a commandment by way of tithing or a simple trick of sowing a "PAINFUL" seed as these motivational speakers cum pastors will say. They have turned God to a simple money doubler *sad*. God is more than this oooh! God is truly merciful and deserves even more than all the glory. These pastors won't even allow God take the glory, they drag it with him. God asked you to keep silent yet you are preparing a 'bogus' reply, please which God do they mention these days? the one that told a certain pastor he should run for presidency?

Pastors are fast becoming like policemen, when you are getting frustrated in life, go to a bible school and CALL GOD!. A friend once said being a pastor is for lazy people who cannot hustle and have decided to defraud workers in the name of Religion. I have had the opportunity of working close to a number of wealthy Nigerians, they have no single respect for the church as a whole because the heads of churches are steadily bowing to them and worshipping their wealth. Read the bible for yourself, teach yourself, have a clear unbiased understanding and you will be exposed to the truth.

Most of these pastors are excelling because they constantly preach prosperity. These modern churches with alot of youths worshipping there is a simple ish to decipher...of course we want to go to a church where they preach the kind of gospel that suits our social life and yet helps us attain the level of faith that will enable be make much more money to finance an untrue way of living.

Please let's save Christianity, it is the only religion we know. We can't fight for God, he is already fighting for himself by exposing such acts, instead people are here fighting against him. Alot of wrongs in the society because of this same religion. If even Pastor Biodun is innocent and vindicates himself, don't you think this whole scrutiny will make other men of God sit tight and come to terms with their calling if at all they have been called?

Thank you.

My brother the percentage of called men of God nowadays is dragging position with the number 1.
Re: Pastor J Reacts To Pastor Biodun's Sex Scandal by coogar: 11:10am On Sep 03, 2013
philips70:
Dude I have got nothing to tell you for this self inflicted voltron journey. Like someone said above you just need a brain surgery and you need it very fast. Time is not on your side. If not the good people here will not allow you to continue to turn simple logic upside down just maybe because this so called pastor might be your brother, friend or even maybe yourself.

so i am now pastor biodun's relative? the simplicity of the mind of the average nigerian man is worrying. the poverty in the land has turned people's brains from active to docile. your IQ is so minute, one needs an electron microscope to see it. you are by far the most brainless, most worthless, most retardëd human being that has ever posted on this forum.

ladepete:
And...
Pastor B = coogar

As long as you keep on calling the babe names,insulting her and everyone that speaks about the matter; all your arguements are considered VOID and USELESS. What if the evidence eventually finds its way to the public...how do u handle or address all the insults and curses you have rained on her?
Why are there so many bad reports about the accused? And few or no good testimony about him asides HE PREACHES WITH ANNOINTING (this does not mean a pastor is walking right with God. SATAN KNOWS THE BIBLE TOO) If ur arguements where without names calling and insults, u would have made more sense to me..but the way u lashing out on her, calling her names makes ur arguements BASELESS and POINTLESS
END OF STORY: !

and this fool too managed to cough out a thousand words without saying anything relevant. without any shadow of doubt, i have seen more intelligent silverbacks at the chester zoo.

who are you to consider arguments null & void. are you a chief judge? this is how you village charlatans permeate the internet with your bush mentality. where do you think you are? your family meeting in the remote parts of your village?

when your mates were in school copping knowledge in deductive reasoning and qualitative analysis, you were in the bush chasing rodents - i wonder why her evidence. is taking forever to get to the public. all you brood of vipers calling yourself christians, shame on you!!!!

you are lucky i am in a good mood this morning - this is the reason i dignified your asinine comments with a reply. normally, i don't give audience to mental handicaps like yourself. you lack the nous to comment on a topic as sensitive as this one so go kill yourself!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Pastor J Reacts To Pastor Biodun's Sex Scandal by coogar: 11:20am On Sep 03, 2013

Thank you.

you have also contrived to pull out nonsense from your arsë with this write up. what has pastor biodun gotta do with fake pastors/motivational speakers. it seems you lack common sense and you have argued like a complete obdurate wankër!

no one here is saying there are no fake pastors in nigeria. as a matter of fact, the fakes clearly outnumber the good ones but how does that convict pastor biodun? so because 419 scam is epidemic in nigeria makes every nigerian a 419er? biko, go & dust off the fluff in your brain cells - you are arguing like a simpleton!

then you argued if ese had provided evidence, she would have looked like a blackmailer. how did you arrive at such nonsense? if her evidence is true then the pastor gets the blame cos he shouldn't really be in bed with anyone, let alone his own church member.

how you people reason these days is why the country is backwards. a lot of you guys are not in the right state of mind. you guys should get competent shrinks and a year-long rehabilitation. until i see the evidence, pastor biodun is an innocent man. you have to prove he's guilty not the other way round.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor J Reacts To Pastor Biodun's Sex Scandal by mojeer678: 2:07pm On Sep 03, 2013
Enigma:

Not only are they shipwrecking people's faith, they are turning others to atheists by the bucketload and strengthening the skepticism of those who are already skeptics.

Thankfully, the Bible foretold of all these so we are not surprised or shocked.

Quite right, it's the signs of the times: sister!!!

http://www.scribd.com/doc/164944670/SIGNS-of-the-TIMES-Chapter-One-and-Chapter-Two
Re: Pastor J Reacts To Pastor Biodun's Sex Scandal by mojeer678: 2:11pm On Sep 03, 2013
frosbel: If this does not make frontage, nothing else does.

Frosbel, you're one of the few people I respect on this forum & I wish to salute your being consistent with your principles.

On another note, what's your take on this novel:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/164944670/SIGNS-of-the-TIMES-Chapter-One-and-Chapter-Two
Re: Pastor J Reacts To Pastor Biodun's Sex Scandal by mailmalc(m): 9:27pm On Sep 03, 2013
@Coogar
I can't stop laughing dude. Could hardly read through your response cos you spent the entire time cursing. I understand people like you, you are so dumb to drive your points so you insult yourself. Thought you was smart, cheap internet thug! get a real life

2 Likes

Re: Pastor J Reacts To Pastor Biodun's Sex Scandal by coogar: 10:32pm On Sep 03, 2013
I can't stop laughing dude. Could hardly read through your response cos you spent the entire time cursing. I understand people like you, you are so dumb to drive your points so you insult yourself. Thought you was smart, cheap internet thug! get a real life

you started the insult.....
what were you expecting - that i would let you cop a squat on me? if you cannot take it, don't dish it out.
Re: Pastor J Reacts To Pastor Biodun's Sex Scandal by Nobody: 7:53am On Sep 07, 2013
coogar:

so i am now pastor biodun's relative? the simplicity of the mind of the average nigerian man is worrying. the poverty in the land has turned people's brains from active to docile. your IQ is so minute, one needs an electron microscope to see it. you are by far the most brainless, most worthless, most retardëd human being that has ever posted on this forum.

and this fool too managed to cough out a thousand words without saying anything relevant. without any shadow of doubt, i have seen more intelligent silverbacks at the chester zoo.

who are you to consider arguments null & void. are you a chief judge? this is how you village charlatans permeate the internet with your bush mentality. where do you think you are? your family meeting in the remote parts of your village?

when your mates were in school copping knowledge in deductive reasoning and qualitative analysis, you were in the bush chasing rodents - i wonder why her evidence. is taking forever to get to the public. all you brood of vipers calling yourself christians, shame on you!!!!

you are lucky i am in a good mood this morning - this is the reason i dignified your asinine comments with a reply. normally, i don't give audience to mental handicaps like yourself. you lack the nous to comment on a topic as sensitive as this one so go kill yourself!!!!

Inteligent people already understood my point. Your case is a very special one.I'd rather ignore u than to exchange words with u lest people diagnose me with the same condition you having. YOU NEED URGENT ATTENTION!!! A RE-HAB WITH 24 HRS SURVEILLANCE will be just fine.
Re: Pastor J Reacts To Pastor Biodun's Sex Scandal by nwakaibeya1: 1:08am On Apr 26, 2015
How many people in churches are able to see spiritually what and how their pastor/prophet or general overseer look like spiritually?spiritually speaking many of them are devil incarnates if only you have the LIGHT to see how they are in the spirit with that LIGHT which JESUSCHRIST used and said i am the light of the world?if we were you i would seek that particular LIGHT which is right available near you if you would ask for it?There are Two powers available to Human beigns ie spiritual power and political power and you must be genuinely empowered spiritually before political empowerment and many who attain political power do not have genuine spiritual empowerment with the true LIGHT the MANTLE of he that made the spiritual law and the power that be giveth?we reveal mystery to humanbeigns of the world.BEHOLD In the kingdom of Jesuschrist that has come every body is a suspect until the world of justice,the light,the mantle ,the power that be and he that made the spiritual laws clears you,no matter how you pretend to be good or to know JESUSCHRIST AND DONT FORGET it is only at night that we know who is who on the earth and beyond?and those who understand the spiritual know what we speak ,we speak life and power and they are spirits and non can challenge the authority as this is not about i see am well well prophesies of so called prophets and pastors this is accept the truth or perish and thats the authority and power and we are also open to confrontation as we have declared that the kingdom of real JESUSCHRIST has comeback and you shouldnt forget the conseqences of vain challenge/confrontation because this is highly spiritual:we tell you once again descendants of prophets of baal are stil in existence&not all prophesies are from God of justice they are using prophesies to make merchandise of their bellies ,even native doctors give prophesies as well and it comes to pass so do not be deceived humans?
Fear God Be wise like a serpent especially when you read what you have never read before investigate especially in the spiritual before you confront what you dont know the beginning to the end and be it known to you that Every treasure of human beings is hidden in the darkest secret places and you can only obtain your treasures with the LIGHT which real Jesus Christ gives and unfortunately human beigns don't have the LIGHT,the MANTLE ,forget the pretenses they are those we call CHAMELEONS:We speak with LIGHT&POWER that is unbelievable to humans,who can battle with God of justice?Kingdom of God of justice has come&it's judgement?Matthew 13:13 This is why I speak 2 them in parables:Though seeing,they do not see;though hearing,they dont hear or understand.it is written:Acts 28:26"'Go to this people&say"u will be ever hearing but never understanding;u will be ever seeing but never perceiving.thats the POWER"Deuteronomy 32:6 Do you thus requite the LORD, O foolish people and unwise? is not he your father that has bought you? has he not made you?WISDOM is UNCOMMON ABILITY to check&accept NEW TRUTH and REVELATION&parables,NO MATTER how BITTER It is#so said THE Greatest teacher of all time JESUS CHRIST:we know Humanbeings remains limited by the knowledge available to them and will always find it difficult to key into new revelation,especially the spiritual?Romans11,21-30:GOD is wicked and you must know the HOT TRUTH and dont be decieved by ignorant pastors&prophets&bornagains saying God loves you and his mercy endures forever only?
Re: Pastor J Reacts To Pastor Biodun's Sex Scandal by SujiAndrew(m): 8:22am On May 17, 2016
Two Kinds of Morality http://www.sujiandrewsblog.tk/2016/05/two-kinds-of-morality.html?m=1
What is the role of morality in our Christian walk?
This post will clarify your doubts about what the true morality is.
Be blessed in the name of our lord Jesus Christ.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is 3 O'Clock The Most Effective Hour To Pray?? / The Six Catholic Seminarians Lying In State. Rip (Photo) / Sex Addiction And How To Be Totally Free From It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.