Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,452 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

closer to christ!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / closer to christ!! (801 Views)

How Do One Stay Closer To God And Remain Stedfast In This Endtime? / Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way / Should You Break Up With Your Boyfriend After Giving Your Life To Christ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

closer to christ!! by fyneboi79(m): 10:13am On Aug 27, 2013
I have made up my mind τ̲̅ȍ follow Jesus christ all the way •̸№ more back sliding and •̸№ turning back. Į̸̸̨ƭ sure feels good τ̲̅ȍ accept Christ as Lord and personal saviour.

I FEEL GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: closer to christ!! by Nobody: 10:32am On Aug 27, 2013
Hope am the first person to congratulate you on this.
Welcome to God's family. *gives him a big, mighty hug* We love you bro.

2 Likes

Re: closer to christ!! by Born2beRich1(m): 11:25am On Aug 27, 2013
Congratulation bro.

1 Like

Re: closer to christ!! by bobbyL(m): 12:36pm On Aug 27, 2013
Congratulations. There is joy in heaven. You will persevere till the end and overcome in Jesus' name.

1 Like

Re: closer to christ!! by Nobody: 12:46pm On Aug 27, 2013
^
Amen.

1 Like

Re: closer to christ!! by DrummaBoy(m): 1:16pm On Aug 27, 2013
Tell us your testimony

1 Like

Re: closer to christ!! by PAGAN9JA(m): 1:24pm On Aug 27, 2013
LOad of bs and lies.
Re: closer to christ!! by alexleo(m): 1:24pm On Aug 27, 2013
DrummaBoy: Tell us your testimony

Yeah we need to hear his testimony.

1 Like

Re: closer to christ!! by fyneboi79(m): 6:02am On Aug 28, 2013
DrummaBoy: Tell us your testimony
two weeks ago I got ministered τ̲̅ȍ by a pastor τ̲̅ȍ give my life τ̲̅ȍ Christ as heaven and earth is real.I listened but was still sceptical about giving my life τ̲̅ȍ christ.That same period I met this lady I had been fornicating with some three years back and we exchanged numbers and began chatting again on whatsapp.she has money now,real money and she even promised τ̲̅ȍ give me all I wanted as long as I remained hers for good.Something just didn't seem right though.then last week I had a dream where I saw people jumping down from a ten storey building but when Į̸̸̨ƭ got τ̲̅ȍ my turn I refused τ̲̅ȍ jump.I told a pastor dis dream and he interpreted Į̸̸̨ƭ as a commitment I'm about τ̲̅ȍ make which may claim my chance of salvation.I put things together and knew immediately what Į̸̸̨ƭ was.So I told the lady I was •̸№t interested in what she had τ̲̅ȍ offer and I would rather follow Jesus Christ at this point in my life and then I went back τ̲̅ȍ the pastor and said my acceptance prayers and let go every atom of bitterness against my fellow man.

1 Like

Re: closer to christ!! by PastorOluT(m): 9:55am On Aug 28, 2013
Congratz bro,
Now that u have received salvation, walk in the truth of word n do not allow urself to be deceived. Its good u always go back to the pastor who led u to Christ, but do not be led by the pastor but by the spirit of God. The bible says as many as are led by the spirit of God are sons of God n not as many as are led by pastors/other things!

1 Like

Re: closer to christ!! by destinedtee(m): 10:04am On Aug 28, 2013
This is good news...May God keep,strengthen and uphold us all to the end.

1 Like

Re: closer to christ!! by Eben2: 10:43am On Aug 28, 2013
Congratulations my brother! May the good Lord keep and increase you in faith and love. Amen

1 Like

Re: closer to christ!! by bukatyne(f): 10:57am On Aug 28, 2013
Congrats.

May God keep you and strengthen you cheesy

1 Like

Re: closer to christ!! by tobechi74: 1:48pm On Aug 28, 2013
fyneboi79: two weeks ago I got ministered τ̲̅ȍ by a pastor τ̲̅ȍ give my life τ̲̅ȍ Christ as heaven and earth is real.I listened but was still sceptical about giving my life τ̲̅ȍ christ.That same period I met this lady I had been fornicating with some three years back and we exchanged numbers and began chatting again on whatsapp.she has money now,real money and she even promised τ̲̅ȍ give me all I wanted as long as I remained hers for good.Something just didn't seem right though.then last week I had a dream where I saw people jumping down from a ten storey building but when Į̸̸̨ƭ got τ̲̅ȍ my turn I refused τ̲̅ȍ jump.I told a pastor dis dream and he interpreted Į̸̸̨ƭ as a commitment I'm about τ̲̅ȍ make which may claim my chance of salvation.I put things together and knew immediately what Į̸̸̨ƭ was.So I told the lady I was •̸№t interested in what she had τ̲̅ȍ offer and I would rather follow Jesus Christ at this point in my life and then I went back τ̲̅ȍ the pastor and said my acceptance prayers and let go every atom of bitterness against my fellow man.

story has no begining no ending no middle.

1 Like

Re: closer to christ!! by tpia5: 1:50pm On Aug 28, 2013
So born again is now a buzz word thanks to seun who was looking for "born again" moderators?

God punish devil.
Re: closer to christ!! by alexleo(m): 2:13pm On Aug 28, 2013
fyneboi79: two weeks ago I got ministered τ̲̅ȍ by a pastor τ̲̅ȍ give my life τ̲̅ȍ Christ as heaven and earth is real.I listened but was still sceptical about giving my life τ̲̅ȍ christ.That same period I met this lady I had been fornicating with some three years back and we exchanged numbers and began chatting again on whatsapp.she has money now,real money and she even promised τ̲̅ȍ give me all I wanted as long as I remained hers for good.Something just didn't seem right though.then last week I had a dream where I saw people jumping down from a ten storey building but when Į̸̸̨ƭ got τ̲̅ȍ my turn I refused τ̲̅ȍ jump.I told a pastor dis dream and he interpreted Į̸̸̨ƭ as a commitment I'm about τ̲̅ȍ make which may claim my chance of salvation.I put things together and knew immediately what Į̸̸̨ƭ was.So I told the lady I was •̸№t interested in what she had τ̲̅ȍ offer and I would rather follow Jesus Christ at this point in my life and then I went back τ̲̅ȍ the pastor and said my acceptance prayers and let go every atom of bitterness against my fellow man.

Sorry, your born again story doesn't make born again sense for real. The story is still hanging. Thanks.
Re: closer to christ!! by tobechi74: 2:15pm On Aug 28, 2013
He is now born against
Re: closer to christ!! by Nobody: 2:35pm On Aug 28, 2013
C'mon guys. He deserves applause and not ridicule. Who cares about the story so long he has achieved the principal thing.
Re: closer to christ!! by tobechi74: 2:43pm On Aug 28, 2013
What on earth will make one wake up one morning and announce he is a born again?why the publicity?
Re: closer to christ!! by DrummaBoy(m): 2:46pm On Aug 28, 2013

We praise God for you. But please find a proper fellowship to join for discipleship unto maturity. And please visit our convention thread below on my signature.
Re: closer to christ!! by fyneboi79(m): 7:42pm On Aug 28, 2013
DrummaBoy:

We praise God for you. But please find a proper fellowship to join for discipleship unto maturity. And please visit our convention thread below on my signature.
ok.Thank you very much ,I will do just that cos I ®ε̲αƪƪƔ have a lot of catching up to do in christianity.
Re: closer to christ!! by fyneboi79(m): 7:44pm On Aug 28, 2013
tobechi74: What on earth will make one wake up one morning and announce he is a born again?why the publicity?
Sorry that this bothers you,but I announced because I ®ε̲αƪƪƔ need help and guidance from people who have been into Į̸̸̨ƭ.
Re: closer to christ!! by fyneboi79(m): 7:48pm On Aug 28, 2013
alexleo:

Sorry, your born again story doesn't make born again sense for real. The story is still hanging. Thanks.
story or •̸№ story what matters is that I want more of Christ now.I don't have τ̲̅ȍ wait τ̲̅ȍ have a near death experience τ̲̅ȍ give my life τ̲̅ȍ christ.
I guess that kind of story will excite you?
Re: closer to christ!! by fyneboi79(m): 7:55pm On Aug 28, 2013
tpia@:
So born again is now a buzz word thanks to seun who was looking for "born again" moderators?

God punish devil.
Light will always triumph over darkness.May d Lords name be praised cos I am on the Lords side!satan shame on τ̲̅ȍ yougrin
Re: closer to christ!! by fyneboi79(m): 7:58pm On Aug 28, 2013
tobechi74: He is now born against
Ɣε̲̣̣̣̥§ I am now born again and against satan and ur likes grin
Praise Master JESUS!!
Re: closer to christ!! by Alwaystrue(f): 7:59pm On Aug 28, 2013
@fyneboi79,
Congrats. This is the best decision you have ever made in your life and eternal life starts now. You have received some good advice here already but you need to also get closer to your bible. Apart from what you will learn from the church, you will learn more also by personal study of the word and prayer. Enjoy the grace of the Lord.

1 Like

Re: closer to christ!! by Nobody: 8:03pm On Aug 28, 2013
congrats bro.. Dis is great news

1 Like

Re: closer to christ!! by fyneboi79(m): 8:05pm On Aug 28, 2013
Alwaystrue: @fyneboi79,
Congrats. This is the best decision you have ever made in your life and eternal life starts now. You have received some good advice here already but you need to also get closer to your bible. Apart from what you will learn from the church, you will learn more also by personal study of the word and prayer. Enjoy the grace of the Lord.
Thank you very much for ur kindness,this is exactly why I opened dis thread τ̲̅ȍ get useful tips on how τ̲̅ȍ grow strong in d Lord.Thank you again.grin
Re: closer to christ!! by Nobody: 8:26pm On Aug 28, 2013
Alwaystrue: @fyneboi79,
This is what i'm talking about.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is There Anything Like "Pauline" Gospel? / Co-incidence Of Life I Just Discovered / "David Did Not Kill Goliath, The Bible Is No Infallible" Femi Aribisala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.