Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,671 members, 7,837,476 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

Secrets About Our Country Exposed! What Is Happening? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Secrets About Our Country Exposed! What Is Happening? (837 Views)

BUHARI EXPOSED: What You Don't Know About Mr President's Background / EXPOSED: What Jonathan Planned For JUNE If He Had Won! / Boko Haram: Sss, Northern Leaders’ Deal Exposed (what A Country I Live In) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Secrets About Our Country Exposed! What Is Happening? by thobypayne(m): 4:22pm On Aug 27, 2013
Recently we've been hearing new things about our country, secrets of which have been againt Nigerias advancement, which however is digging deed holes in the economy and making it even more difficult for repair, because any repair to be done after much damage to the system would take a very long period of time which would require much consistency and dedication of action to the course,
probably many wont even live to see the peak of the achievement, (i.e if we stand together as one oo.) but in other to ensure we even achieve something, we need to agree, thus beginning with you and I, but this is the most difficult thing to achieve in our present times, and most especially in nigeria, but believe me u: WE CAN DO IT (if we decide in our hearts to).
Stories of Harold Smith and their plans concerning how Nigeria should have been and how they turned it to b... Secrets about Fashola and Tinubu Dealings in Lagos State.
All these happening in our nation and we still remain ignorant, these are some of what we've heard, what about the ones we dont know?? What about the ones happening nowww...
My people what is wrong with our Nation?
Re: Secrets About Our Country Exposed! What Is Happening? by thobypayne(m): 4:59pm On Aug 27, 2013
our leaders abusing power and authority, while majority remains powerless, the tension is rising daily...
Re: Secrets About Our Country Exposed! What Is Happening? by Drn19: 5:10pm On Aug 27, 2013
What is the secret of Fashola and Tinubu in Lagos state
Re: Secrets About Our Country Exposed! What Is Happening? by thobypayne(m): 5:32pm On Aug 27, 2013

(1) (Reply)

Taraba Lawmakers Keeps Mum After Meeting With Ailing Gov Suntai / Breaking News: Taraba Assembly Rejects Suntai, Ask Him To Go Back To Us Hospital / Man Killed By Ritualists On Yam Festival Day In Owerri.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.