Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,758 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:23 PM

''i Regret Not Making Up With Prophet Ajanaku'' - Tope Alabi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ''i Regret Not Making Up With Prophet Ajanaku'' - Tope Alabi (1658 Views)

Tope Adeniji Celebrates Her Birthday At Silverbird (Photos) / Tope Alabi Debunks Mermaid Spirit Confession Audio Tape On Faaji FM / Prophet Ajanaku Latest: Tope Alabi Begs Me For Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

''i Regret Not Making Up With Prophet Ajanaku'' - Tope Alabi by coryg: 7:42pm On Aug 27, 2013
Tope Alabi is currently on a missionary journey to Canada when the news that Prophet Ajanaku was dead. She confirmed this, saying that she regretted not settling their dispute before his demise.

She told encomium mag

Quoting her;
''I am currently in canada where i am ministering and will go to new york from here. I was sad when i heard the story and it saddened me that we didn't settle before his demise. If i had known, we would have sorted out our differences''

1 Like

Re: ''i Regret Not Making Up With Prophet Ajanaku'' - Tope Alabi by greatgod2012(f): 8:06pm On Aug 27, 2013
Hhhhmmmmmm,
what exactly does she want to sort out?
To beg him or to concur?
Anyway, what is done is done and cannot be undone again.
Re: ''i Regret Not Making Up With Prophet Ajanaku'' - Tope Alabi by greenoak: 5:43am On Aug 28, 2013
Life goes on .bt b at peace with all sha.dis is a lesson to all.
Re: ''i Regret Not Making Up With Prophet Ajanaku'' - Tope Alabi by obowunmi(m): 7:22am On Aug 28, 2013
Who cares?
Re: ''i Regret Not Making Up With Prophet Ajanaku'' - Tope Alabi by JIGHU(m): 3:03pm On Aug 28, 2013
we know you are same of the same with that fake....you just out there for the money and fame and you dont care about JESUS...ONLY GOD knows how many rivers you have bathed and concoctions you must have eaten

(1) (Reply)

'BADDEST' ENTERTAINER: Dbanj Erotic Performance Live On Stage (VIDEO) / I Don’t Mind Being Second Wife – Nkiru Sylvanus / Kim Kardashian Rocks Red Bikini (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.