Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Russia Evacuates Citizens Ahead Of Militarystrikes In The 'next Few Days' - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Russia Evacuates Citizens Ahead Of Militarystrikes In The 'next Few Days' (1196 Views)

Police Evacuates Civil-War Bomb In Enugu (photo) / Buhari Will Release Ministerial List In Few Days – APC / Citizens-Centred Diplomacy: FG Evacuates 1,277 Nigerians From War-Torn CAR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Russia Evacuates Citizens Ahead Of Militarystrikes In The 'next Few Days' by malele(m): 9:01pm On Aug 27, 2013
Re: Russia Evacuates Citizens Ahead Of Militarystrikes In The 'next Few Days' by owolabifunke14(f): 9:14pm On Aug 27, 2013
Better for russia. America and isreal are too mean to be ignored.
Re: Russia Evacuates Citizens Ahead Of Militarystrikes In The 'next Few Days' by kkkp: 9:29pm On Aug 27, 2013
Hmm U.S doin all dis bcus of Iran..just to get close to dat nuclear enrichment

1 Like

Re: Russia Evacuates Citizens Ahead Of Militarystrikes In The 'next Few Days' by idupaul: 9:39pm On Aug 27, 2013
Having Russia as an ally is a total waste of time as they will abandon U when the chips are down ..Russian will only fight if Russia is being invaded
Re: Russia Evacuates Citizens Ahead Of Militarystrikes In The 'next Few Days' by true2god: 9:54pm On Aug 27, 2013
idupaul: Having Russia as an ally is a total waste of time as they will abandon U when the chips are down ..Russian will only fight if Russia is being invaded
I agree, Russia is not a reliable ally. When US threatened dem in cuba (1962), dey chickened out despite the fact that the US was afraid of attcking cuba.

I would rather trust the US dan Russia as an ally. Saddam trusted them and they failed him.
Re: Russia Evacuates Citizens Ahead Of Militarystrikes In The 'next Few Days' by afroxyz: 10:26pm On Aug 27, 2013
Personally I would like to see America go to more wars. That way their resources would be over-stretched and their economy would dwindle
Re: Russia Evacuates Citizens Ahead Of Militarystrikes In The 'next Few Days' by seanet02: 10:32pm On Aug 27, 2013
Western propaganda.
The whole world will bear the brunt of any western attack on syria.
Re: Russia Evacuates Citizens Ahead Of Militarystrikes In The 'next Few Days' by ImHotepX: 10:48pm On Aug 27, 2013
true2god: I agree, Russia is not a reliable ally. When US threatened dem in cuba (1962), dey chickened out despite the fact that the US was afraid of attcking cuba.

I would rather trust the US dan Russia as an ally. Saddam trusted them and they failed him.

Can you tell us how they chickened out? If getting the US to remove its missile defence system in Europe and avoiding armageddon mean chickening out, then being a chicken isn't a bad idea, I guess.

How about the US that was huffing and puffing, yet couldn't do nothing? Educate your mind and think before you post next time.
Re: Russia Evacuates Citizens Ahead Of Militarystrikes In The 'next Few Days' by ImHotepX: 10:52pm On Aug 27, 2013
Great move!

They don't want to be sucked in, however, they would lead from behind...with the Iranians and its proxies leading from the front. The war is more or less an Israeli vs. Iranian confrontation.

Missiles are going to start flying everywhere in the next few days, may the best side win. I just hope certain civilisations don't perish in this one! undecided
Re: Russia Evacuates Citizens Ahead Of Militarystrikes In The 'next Few Days' by HezronLorraine(m): 11:02pm On Aug 27, 2013
afroxyz: Personally I would like to see America go to more wars. That way their resources would be over-stretched and their economy would dwindle
For Your mind abi.

Do you know what the US military reserve is.They have separate reserves,different independent emergency spendings for their military and security outfit-
The Army- it has approximately-$15b
The Navy-$20b
The Airforce-$18b
The Marines-$2b
This is just a reserve for future expenses not thr one for war.can't get my hands on that.

Tell me how the war will cost their economy for the US to go bankrupt.No,the US has more savings to sponsor any war,they dish out military aids each year to some countries,they are a major manufacturer and exporter of weapons.they still have enough money to go round to finance the projects of their security outfit.

1 Like

Re: Russia Evacuates Citizens Ahead Of Militarystrikes In The 'next Few Days' by tpia5: 11:04pm On Aug 27, 2013
hmm.

if this syria war escalates, it will affect nigeria though.
Re: Russia Evacuates Citizens Ahead Of Militarystrikes In The 'next Few Days' by adino(m): 11:12pm On Aug 27, 2013
Who will stop the great bully?
Who will stand against the global tyrants?
Who will hold the mass murderers and unchallenged war crimes world champions responsible?
Who will kick the usa and obama's ass for once?

This your username, are you into Egyptian Literature?

If only The Great African civilisation was not compromised, usa would have been our puppet by now.
Re: Russia Evacuates Citizens Ahead Of Militarystrikes In The 'next Few Days' by timecop28: 11:13pm On Aug 27, 2013
Obviously another propaganda by the west as always..Like Al-assad said..It's against elementary logic to believe that the regime used those chemical weapons. "It's an insult to common sense.
The regime was clearly winning the war, plus they knew the consequences if they used those weapons. It's a pretext on the part of the U.S and their allies.
Re: Russia Evacuates Citizens Ahead Of Militarystrikes In The 'next Few Days' by ckkris: 3:04am On Aug 28, 2013
afroxyz: Personally I would like to see America go to more wars. That way their resources would be over-stretched and their economy would dwindle
You don't know Uncle Sam.
Re: Russia Evacuates Citizens Ahead Of Militarystrikes In The 'next Few Days' by ckkris: 3:07am On Aug 28, 2013
adino: Who will stop the great bully?
Who will stand against the global tyrants?
Who will hold the mass murderers and unchallenged war crimes world champions responsible?
Who will kick the usa and obama's ass for once?

This your username, are you into Egyptian Literature?

If only The Great African civilisation was not compromised, usa would have been our puppet by now.
YOU.
Re: Russia Evacuates Citizens Ahead Of Militarystrikes In The 'next Few Days' by ckkris: 3:09am On Aug 28, 2013
tpia@:
hmm.

if this syria war escalates, it will affect nigeria though.
Very positively.
Re: Russia Evacuates Citizens Ahead Of Militarystrikes In The 'next Few Days' by Vansnickers: 3:16am On Aug 28, 2013

Why?! Jealous Fool! It's your type that want the USA to be destroyed yet you play Visa lottery every year.
Re: Russia Evacuates Citizens Ahead Of Militarystrikes In The 'next Few Days' by malele(m): 6:47am On Aug 28, 2013
idupaul: Having Russia as an ally is a total waste of time as they will abandon U when the chips are down ..Russian will only fight if Russia is being invaded

Hahahahahaha I poster this news beacuse a lot of people thought russia will intervene.

(1) (Reply)

Which State In South-east Nigeria Has The Highest Crime Rate / Tinubu's Daughter Folashade To Be Installed Today As The Iyaloja Of Lagos / The Hypocrisy Of APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.