Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,403 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

Ladies;would You Still Marry A Man That Abuses You This Way? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies;would You Still Marry A Man That Abuses You This Way? (1633 Views)

She Is Sexually Inactive: Should I Still Marry Her / Ladies, Will You Stay With A Guy Who Physically Abuses You? / Will You Still Marry Her If She Won't Fully Change Her Last Name -No Hyphenation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies;would You Still Marry A Man That Abuses You This Way? by Itoroetti(m): 10:19pm On Aug 27, 2013
To all our ladies,would u still marry a man that treats u this way?

Re: Ladies;would You Still Marry A Man That Abuses You This Way? by Enegod(m): 11:21pm On Aug 27, 2013
ofcoz they will.. they have fish brains undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies;would You Still Marry A Man That Abuses You This Way? by akuji: 11:49pm On Aug 27, 2013
Mba nu... The slug that did this deserves to go to jail where he ll be shown how wife beaters are treated. He better not bendover to pick up the soap either...Coward!
Re: Ladies;would You Still Marry A Man That Abuses You This Way? by Iaz93: 2:43am On Aug 28, 2013
Love is blind

1 Like

Re: Ladies;would You Still Marry A Man That Abuses You This Way? by Exponental(m): 7:13am On Aug 28, 2013
Iaz93: Love is blind
love don dey wear goggle now ooo. Na d pple no gree love cos of konji.

1 Like

Re: Ladies;would You Still Marry A Man That Abuses You This Way? by jhydebaba(m): 7:28am On Aug 28, 2013
Guys, don't try this in Lagos.
Re: Ladies;would You Still Marry A Man That Abuses You This Way? by 3ace(m): 8:26am On Aug 28, 2013
And she's actually blind now. But I suspect this is makeup.
Re: Ladies;would You Still Marry A Man That Abuses You This Way? by Nobody: 8:42am On Aug 28, 2013
once the guy beating her is sure to leave enough money in his WILL when he is gone....then there is a WAY.

1 Like

Re: Ladies;would You Still Marry A Man That Abuses You This Way? by Nobody: 9:55am On Aug 28, 2013
Re: Ladies;would You Still Marry A Man That Abuses You This Way? by Nobody: 9:59am On Aug 28, 2013
love is nt blind o, I can't even take a slap. Even if we are getting married tomorrow and he slaps me no wedding domestic violence sucks....
Re: Ladies;would You Still Marry A Man That Abuses You This Way? by 190theclown: 10:06am On Aug 28, 2013
bettyaliu: u sound immature dude get a life or my punches would be worst
grin grin grin
Re: Ladies;would You Still Marry A Man That Abuses You This Way? by Enegod(m): 10:09am On Aug 28, 2013
bettyaliu: u sound immature dude get a life or my punches would be worst
mtcheeew
Re: Ladies;would You Still Marry A Man That Abuses You This Way? by Enegod(m): 10:16am On Aug 28, 2013
190-the-clown:
grin grin grin
undecided undecided
Re: Ladies;would You Still Marry A Man That Abuses You This Way? by Itoroetti(m): 10:25am On Aug 28, 2013
bettyaliu: love is nt blind o, I can't even take a slap. Even if we are getting married tomorrow and he slaps me no wedding domestic violence sucks....

are u sure?remember,everywoman's dream na marriage
Re: Ladies;would You Still Marry A Man That Abuses You This Way? by Itoroetti(m): 10:27am On Aug 28, 2013
Enegod: ofcoz they will.. they have fish brains undecided

hahahaha...fish brain?pls explain further
Re: Ladies;would You Still Marry A Man That Abuses You This Way? by Iaz93: 11:53am On Aug 28, 2013
bettyaliu: love is nt blind o, I can't even take a slap. Even if we are getting married tomorrow and he slaps me no wedding domestic violence sucks....
grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies;would You Still Marry A Man That Abuses You This Way? by Nobody: 1:33pm On Aug 28, 2013
Enegod: ofcoz they will.. they have fish brains undecided
angry angry angry u dey craze!
Re: Ladies;would You Still Marry A Man That Abuses You This Way? by Enegod(m): 2:11pm On Aug 28, 2013
nadia_SA: angry angry angry u dey craze!
if IkeGod beat the hell outta you wont you forgive and still be with him? angry undecided
Re: Ladies;would You Still Marry A Man That Abuses You This Way? by kunlesehan(m): 2:14pm On Aug 28, 2013
love is blind but marriage is an eye opener ... lol
Re: Ladies;would You Still Marry A Man That Abuses You This Way? by Enegod(m): 2:15pm On Aug 28, 2013
Itoroetti :

hahahaha...fish brain?pls explain further
grin grin i love women dat have fish brain...they make make me feel like a small god

1 Like

Re: Ladies;would You Still Marry A Man That Abuses You This Way? by Boll2010: 3:26pm On Aug 28, 2013
Enegod: grin grin i love women dat have fish brain...they make make me feel like a small god
LWTMBoxers grin grin grin
Re: Ladies;would You Still Marry A Man That Abuses You This Way? by Nobody: 3:34pm On Aug 28, 2013
Enegod: if IkeGod beat the hell outta you wont you forgive and still be with him? angry undecided
Gods Power will never beat me up..he's a gentleman..

[s]make him touch me I will personally deport him[/s]

1 Like

Re: Ladies;would You Still Marry A Man That Abuses You This Way? by Enegod(m): 3:44pm On Aug 28, 2013
nadia_SA: Gods Power will never beat me up..he's a gentleman..

[s]make him touch me I will personally deport him[/s]
grin grin angry

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Do You Find A Guy With Full Lips Sexy / Can I Trust My Girlfriend I Claimed To Love. / Why Are We Into Relationship? Why Heart Brake? Why Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.