Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:37 AM

Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" - Politics (92) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" (165005 Views)

Oby Ezekwesili Blasts Nigerian Senate, Calls It Gathering Of "Beer Parlour Chat" / Politics Chat Thread, Discuss Nigerian Politics Here But Dont Get Picked Up / First Lady, Aisha Buhari Closes Beauty Parlour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (128) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by donphilopus: 7:37am On Oct 14, 2013
mondi_cheeks: who is that?
so you don't know the satelite pix' guy
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Ishilove: 11:34am On Oct 14, 2013
It's his day. Join us here for the parry cheesy

www.nairaland.com/1477615/happy-birthday-naptu2#18806820
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Nobody: 12:03pm On Oct 14, 2013
Ishilove: It's his day. Join us here for the parry cheesy

www.nairaland.com/1477615/happy-birthday-naptu2#18806820

Let your guy come and close down the bar today...and declare all drinks and food free... cheesy
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Ishilove: 12:12pm On Oct 14, 2013
ilugunboy:

Let your guy come and close down the bar today...and declare all drinks and food free... cheesy
Nmaka why... cheesy
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Nobody: 1:04pm On Oct 14, 2013
Ishilove:
Nmaka why... cheesy

I don't understand Ibo.. tongue
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Nobody: 3:39pm On Oct 14, 2013
donphilopus: so you don't know the satelite pix' guy
no
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by donphilopus: 4:16pm On Oct 14, 2013
mondi_cheeks: no
maybe you seldom visit Politics section
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Nobody: 4:50pm On Oct 14, 2013
donphilopus: maybe you seldom visit Politics section
only when i feel its necessary to derail smiley
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by donphilopus: 5:01pm On Oct 14, 2013
mondi_cheeks: only when i feel its necessary to derail smiley
buhahaha, so you're a derailer
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Nobody: 5:15pm On Oct 14, 2013
donphilopus: buhahaha, so you're a derailer
no i follow rules and regulations lipsrsealed
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by donphilopus: 5:38pm On Oct 14, 2013
mondi_cheeks: no i follow rules and regulations lipsrsealed
ok.... Lolz
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Okontami: 5:52pm On Oct 14, 2013
Abeg make una give me 1 pot of Nkwobi with big small stout
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Nobody: 8:36pm On Oct 14, 2013
It's been a while here. Dry room though undecided
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Nobody: 8:50pm On Oct 15, 2013
Ola grin grin grin
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Nobody: 11:12pm On Oct 15, 2013
Beer parlour getting more & more boring per sec ....if creative discussion & ideas were encouraged, it would have been a different case by now. But now that everyone just get drunk & say whateva in this bar, there aint notin' guys gon do men !!!

.....BUT MEN, it sucks i aint gettin' my opinion. embarassed .

BUT no Problems sha. ..Gatta take tins as they are!!! cry
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by OAM4J: 1:36am On Oct 16, 2013
St_Black: Beer parlour getting more & more boring per sec ....if creative discussion & ideas were encouraged, it would have been a different case by now. But now that everyone just get drunk & say whateva in this bar, there aint notin' guys gon do men !!!

.....BUT MEN, it sucks i aint gettin' my opinion. embarassed .

BUT no Problems sha. ..Gatta take tins as they are!!! cry

Who is discouraging creative discussion & ideas here? Report that person to me asap angry
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Nobody: 8:45am On Oct 17, 2013
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10101022540098607

Click on this link and watch the video now before facebook deletes it
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Nobody: 12:40pm On Oct 17, 2013
I haven't seen Lilimax in a minute - where she at?

Hope all is well?

Where the doozies, barcanista and donphilipopus at?
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Lilimax(f): 12:47pm On Oct 17, 2013
shymexx: I haven't seen Lilimax in a minute - where she at?

Hope all is well?

Where the doozies, barcanista and donphilipopus at?
I'm here Shymexx and all is well cheesy
How're you doing smiley?
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Nobody: 1:31pm On Oct 17, 2013
Lilimax:
I'm here Shymexx and all is well cheesy
How're you doing smiley?

I'm good, luv. Where have you been hiding?

I miss u. tongue kiss
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Lilimax(f): 1:46pm On Oct 17, 2013
shymexx:

I'm good, luv. Where have you been hiding?

I miss u. tongue kiss
I've been very much around but have been very busy with house chores smiley cool
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Nobody: 1:53pm On Oct 17, 2013
Lilimax:
I've been very much around but have been very busy with house chores smiley cool

How chores? - you must be very clean then.

There's nothing better than a clean and tidy woman. Can you cook as well?

Anyway, what's your political ideology?
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Lilimax(f): 1:59pm On Oct 17, 2013
shymexx:

How chores? - you must be very clean then.

There's nothing better than a clean and tidy woman. Can you cook as well?

Anyway, what's your political ideology?
I love cooking. It's my hobby cheesy

My Political Ideology is very simple. No matter the party you belong to, 'Live and let's live'
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Lilimax(f): 2:02pm On Oct 17, 2013
Hello Naptu2.
I can see you...
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Nobody: 2:13pm On Oct 17, 2013
Lilimax: I love cooking. It's my hobby cheesy

My Political Ideology is very simple. No matter the party you belong to, 'Live and let's live'

Darn! What can you cook? I love food so much, sometimes I think I was born to eat. grin

As for political ideology, I wasn't referring to naija. Naija is more or less different sides to the same coin and with basically the same people and doctrine/blueprint. Some are just worse than the others.

I just wanted to know if you're a liberal/leftist, conservative/republican, or an in-betweener/moderate.
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Lilimax(f): 2:18pm On Oct 17, 2013
shymexx:

Darn! What can you cook? I love food so much, sometimes I think I was born to eat. grin

As for political ideology, I wasn't referring to naija. Naija is more or less different sides to the same coin and with basically the same people and doctrine/blueprint. Some are just worse than the others.

I just wanted to know if you're a liberal/leftist, conservative/republican, or an in-betweener/moderate.
I love cooking but I don't like food undecided. I eat just because it's necessary smiley
As for my political view, I'm very moderate and try as much as possible not to be partisan tongue
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Okijajuju1(m): 2:22pm On Oct 17, 2013
**Staggers in**

Hello every hic one..

Waiter!! hic 2 bottles of cold hic star hic].. which groundnut for support..

Where is hic Madam hic B!!
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Nobody: 2:59pm On Oct 17, 2013
Lilimax: I love cooking but I don't like food undecided. I eat just because it's necessary smiley
As for my political view, I'm very moderate and try as much as possible not to be partisan tongue

Fair enough. It's a tad bit difficult to eat what you cook, anyway.

As for political view, perhaps I need to introduce you to marxism and show you why we all need a little bit of Karl Marx in us, to save humanity. tongue
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Ruchidera(f): 3:15pm On Oct 17, 2013
Okija_juju: **Staggers in**

Hello every hic one..

Waiter!! hic 2 bottles of cold hic star hic].. which groundnut for support..

Where is hic Madam hic B!!
I give up!
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Lilimax(f): 3:34pm On Oct 17, 2013
shymexx:

Fair enough. It's a tad bit difficult to eat what you cook, anyway.

As for political view, perhaps I need to introduce you to marxism and show you why we all need a little bit of Karl Marx in us, to save humanity. tongue
How?
I may not be a Sociologist but the little I know of Karl Marx is that he's a philosopher...with his ideology of conflict theory.
But how can such theory save humanity?
I think you and I need a higher power to salvage humanity smiley
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Nobody: 4:28pm On Oct 17, 2013
Lilimax: How?
I may not be a Sociologist but the little I know of Karl Marx is that he's a philosopher...with his ideology of conflict theory.
But how can such theory save humanity?
I think you and I need a higher power to salvage humanity smiley

Karl Marx was an enigma and the voice of the poor and disadvantaged people. The bane of humanity, according to him, is the enslavement of working class people by capitalist/rich bourgeoisie. Rich in this context means the upper-echelon of the social strata and the owners of the world, not your everyday rich people. And for humanity to be saved - we need a socio-economic change where everyone would be treated as equal, regardless of race, class, creed and background. I'm not really a super-duper Marxist - I would call myself a pseudo-Marxist. However, I admire the man.

Hiiipower!! grin Can you introduce me to the higher power? You and I defo need to start a tag team that would salvage humanity. tongue
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Lilimax(f): 4:58pm On Oct 17, 2013
shymexx:

Karl Marx was an enigma and the voice of the poor and disadvantaged people. The bane of humanity, according to him, is the enslavement of working class people by capitalist/rich bourgeoisie. Rich in this context means the upper-echelon of the social strata and the owners of the world, not your everyday rich people. And for humanity to be saved - we need a socio-economic change where everyone would be treated as equal, regardless of race, class, creed and background. I'm not really a super-duper Marxist - I would call myself a pseudo-Marxist. However, I admire the man.

Hiiipower!! grin Can you introduce me to the higher power? You and I defo need to start a tag team that would salvage humanity. tongue
Sounds so nice smiley
Permit me to allow you introduce me to marxism; who knows I will buy into the theory tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (128) (Reply)

Late Abba Kyari With His Beautiful Family (Photo) / Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result / The Black Africans Who Ruled Europe From 711 To 1789 - Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.