Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,977 members, 7,825,050 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Nigerian Babes: Stop Praying For Husbands. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Babes: Stop Praying For Husbands. (1969 Views)

Guys, Some Facts About Nigerian Babes / Characters Ladies Of Marriageable Age Exhibit When Desperate For Husbands / This Brazilian Town Entirely Made Up Of Single Women Searching For Husbands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Babes: Stop Praying For Husbands. by ogbenichoky(m): 8:00am On Aug 28, 2013
Hmm...You needed to see the crowd of unemployed youths that swarmed the center where federal civil service forms were being obtained nation wide. The mammoth crowd consisted mainly of advanced youths, male and females, who have most likely done their national service as far back as 7 to 8years ago. The sight was indeed appalling and the entire process discouraging. It painted a graphic picture of the unemployment status of this country. I couldn't help but sympathize with a matured girl by my side who expressed her frustration why Men are not taking wives on time. With this kind of situation, many Ladies will stay single for a long time or not even be married at all. So ladies, stop praying for a husband, instead pray for job opportunities for the men you love because marriage is sweeter and more meaningful when your husband has a place to make the bread to bring back home.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Babes: Stop Praying For Husbands. by Valentinooo: 8:07am On Aug 28, 2013
You are right, every man is willing to make his wife and children comfortable which can only be achieved when he has something meaningful doing.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Babes: Stop Praying For Husbands. by owolabifunke14(f): 8:10am On Aug 28, 2013
Op no work no husband situation bad pass
Re: Nigerian Babes: Stop Praying For Husbands. by chynabest(m): 8:15am On Aug 28, 2013
@my future wife start praying for me now

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Babes: Stop Praying For Husbands. by ngdude(m): 8:17am On Aug 28, 2013
ogbenichoky: Hmm...You needed to see the crowd of unemployed youths that swarmed the center where federal civil service forms were being obtained nation wide. The mammoth crowd consisted mainly of advanced youths, male and females, who have most likely done their national service as far back as 7 to 8years ago. The sight was indeed appalling and the entire process discouraging. It painted a graphic picture of the unemployment status of this country. I couldn't help but sympathize with a matured girl by my side who expressed her frustration why Men are not taking wives on time. With this kind of situation, many Ladies will stay single for a long time or not even be married at all. So ladies, stop praying for a husband, instead pray for job opportunities for the men you love because marriage is sweeter and more meaningful when your husband has a place to make the bread to bring back home.

God bless u bruv

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Babes: Stop Praying For Husbands. by 190theclown: 8:36am On Aug 28, 2013
chynabest: @my future wife start praying for me now

amen cool
Re: Nigerian Babes: Stop Praying For Husbands. by Valentinooo: 8:43am On Aug 28, 2013
chynabest: @my future wife start praying for me now
190-the-clown:

amen cool
Are you the OP's future wife?? grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Babes: Stop Praying For Husbands. by UyiIredia(m): 9:36am On Aug 28, 2013
True talk. It doesn't make sense IMO to marry and have kids when I don't have the financial muscle required. The first stop is making that paper and making it right.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Babes: Stop Praying For Husbands. by simdam500(m): 9:44am On Aug 28, 2013
why Men are not taking wives on time.
sound touchin to me but it funny
Re: Nigerian Babes: Stop Praying For Husbands. by sunnyt1(m): 9:56am On Aug 28, 2013
The funny tin is even if u have a job, gals will still measure the level of convinience u can afford, thats d major reason y dos rich guys play gals off

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Babes: Stop Praying For Husbands. by Nobody: 6:01pm On Aug 28, 2013
True talk bro. Dats Reality right there!
But d one wey dey pain me pass be say,
some girls will be actin like they aint
aware of dis. Demandin like mad and not
ready to join forces wit a guy to mk
sometin out of life. They sit their lazy
azzez right there n wait for dangote's
son to come n marry dem.
Ladies, wake up! Choose a guy u love
irrespective of his pocket, wit good
dreams, vision n focus, join forces wit
him n fight to mk life beta for urselves.
Its nt too late or too early. #smh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Babes: Stop Praying For Husbands. by Nobody: 7:32pm On Aug 28, 2013
Another honest and unbiased observation. I wish to see bold and intelligent youths take on this campaign by coming together as a united group of youths...and creating this awareness via media centers, national dailies, TV stations and radio programmes. It will go a long way in shaping the minds of the Nigerian youths for good.

Nice one @poster.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Babes: Stop Praying For Husbands. by Nobody: 6:41am On Aug 29, 2013
It is even better to remain single.
Re: Nigerian Babes: Stop Praying For Husbands. by sunnyt1(m): 8:48am On Aug 29, 2013
tpacalipse: It is even better to remain single.

Guy, never allow ursef to be pushed to that corner. He who finds a wife finds a gud tin and obtain favour frm God
Re: Nigerian Babes: Stop Praying For Husbands. by Nobody: 10:15am On Aug 29, 2013
Perhaps, she's made wrong choices in the past? Not concluding, just asking.

Re: Nigerian Babes: Stop Praying For Husbands. by Nobody: 11:48am On Aug 29, 2013
sunny t:

Guy, never allow ursef to be pushed to that corner. He who finds a wife finds a gud tin and obtain favour frm God
Don't blame him...its hard these days to desire marriage with so much love like in the past. Kids are the only remaining driving force behind most peoples' decision to still marry nowadays. God will help us all to meet our exact/true match that will stand faithfully by us in all times and seasons.
Re: Nigerian Babes: Stop Praying For Husbands. by Monicasque(f): 12:40pm On Aug 29, 2013
life gets tougher by the day doesn't it sad
Re: Nigerian Babes: Stop Praying For Husbands. by Godson201333(m): 3:50pm On Aug 29, 2013
Those nigerian girls are only looking for ready made guys..
Re: Nigerian Babes: Stop Praying For Husbands. by tpia5: 4:08pm On Aug 29, 2013
i guess the guys are still invisible for now, until they get some dough.

(1) (Reply)

Who's Your Celebrity Crush?? / My Views On Women / OUTRAGEOUS!!!!..10 Most Expensive Things In The World You can Get Her.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.