Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,674 members, 7,823,909 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Malawi May Be Unable To Fly To Nigeria - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Malawi May Be Unable To Fly To Nigeria (29571 Views)

Nigeria Vs Malawi - FIFA WCQ: (2 - 0) On 7th September 2013 / NFF Rejects Keshi’s 42-man List For Malawi / 2014 WC Qualifier : Malawi Vs Nigeria (1 - 1) On June 9 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Malawi May Be Unable To Fly To Nigeria by Nobody: 7:08pm On Aug 28, 2013
Make dem start to trek from Malawi reach Nigeria, it's just 3 days journey. Or better still Jonathan should borrow them one of his aircraft!

1 Like

Re: Malawi May Be Unable To Fly To Nigeria by Sambayour(m): 7:11pm On Aug 28, 2013
hw much b d annual spendn?
Re: Malawi May Be Unable To Fly To Nigeria by brownlord: 7:17pm On Aug 28, 2013
THUNDER FIRE THEM, AND THEY WHERE INSULTING A COUNTRY THAT THE LIST PLAYER INT THE TEAM CAN SPONSOR THEIR FOOTBALL LEAGUE FOR 4 YEARS, CHAI THIS PEOPLE MUST CRY FOR CALABAR

1 Like

Re: Malawi May Be Unable To Fly To Nigeria by COOLDUN: 7:24pm On Aug 28, 2013
damilola5019:
E go surprise una say na draw dem go play una if dem come

Don't mind them, if they know the history of African football, they would know that this kind of incident happened in 1984 African Nations Cup in Ivory Coast when Malawi played a mind game in this form and suprised all the African countries that year.

It took the mercies of God and a hard work from Clement Temile to save Nigeria by equalizing the 2 goals when Malawi Flames scored the then Green Eagles 2 early goals and almost defeated Nigeria who was the runners up in that tournamment. We forget so fast.

Football goes by history, every country/team learns the past encounters to face the opponent in the future. Nigeria should focus on their training and prepare more than their previous matches. If we would not like the repeatation of the 1977 match with Tunisia when we needed only a goaless draw to qualify for the 1978 Argentina world cup , but lost by an own goal from Godwin Odiye. Malawi is never a push over team in Africa. Pride goes before a fall.

2 Likes

Re: Malawi May Be Unable To Fly To Nigeria by greatwaters: 7:25pm On Aug 28, 2013
They can't afford the fare to Nigeria? Tell me, of what use is witchcraft? If they cant use aircraft, they should go for witchcraft, which happens to be the fastest and most mobile.

1 Like

Re: Malawi May Be Unable To Fly To Nigeria by adexpa(m): 7:30pm On Aug 28, 2013
may d lord help dem becus i believe sport is part of development n we r all prayin for a develop nation.
Re: Malawi May Be Unable To Fly To Nigeria by hombre(m): 7:39pm On Aug 28, 2013
Its high time we introduced virtual-soccer.We will play against them on our soil while they do so on their soil.Simple technology tho!
Re: Malawi May Be Unable To Fly To Nigeria by Rexsul: 7:48pm On Aug 28, 2013
nw dat is wot i cald crinkum crancum
Re: Malawi May Be Unable To Fly To Nigeria by lexyman(m): 7:52pm On Aug 28, 2013
Mr Tom started with security issue , later came up with Racism , now it "s their football association that "s having financial problem ....

Keshi get prepared ! And don"t fall for this cheap mind game.

If them like make them treck come , we must beat them in Calabar and secure the World Cup ticket!

1 Like

Re: Malawi May Be Unable To Fly To Nigeria by royale442(m): 7:54pm On Aug 28, 2013
zumarock9:

are u in the present?? Sorry cos ur sentence sound so pastence.....go back to english clas abi na ASUU cos am?
I guess he did it intentionally.
Re: Malawi May Be Unable To Fly To Nigeria by profity(m): 7:55pm On Aug 28, 2013
It seems they are beginning 2 look 4 excuses. After all their bragging, this is what they gat 2 offer. Funny Malawieans
Re: Malawi May Be Unable To Fly To Nigeria by royale442(m): 8:03pm On Aug 28, 2013
agrovick:
this guy is one of the reasons i come to nairaland, bros yuzedo i hail o
same here. Epic
Re: Malawi May Be Unable To Fly To Nigeria by Evestar200(f): 8:04pm On Aug 28, 2013
Just go Malawi football blog make una see as the malawians dy rake

1 Like

Re: Malawi May Be Unable To Fly To Nigeria by titilayobola85: 8:06pm On Aug 28, 2013
They should trek if they can't fly. They've lost b4 d match. tongue undecided
Re: Malawi May Be Unable To Fly To Nigeria by phayvoursky(m): 8:17pm On Aug 28, 2013
eyaa. i feel for dem.

wish i could help
Re: Malawi May Be Unable To Fly To Nigeria by Zakkyoz: 8:24pm On Aug 28, 2013
Tayo114: end of time tinnz
But you told me you've recovered from the sickness.
Re: Malawi May Be Unable To Fly To Nigeria by Emmysteve(m): 8:24pm On Aug 28, 2013
Evestar200: Just go Malawi football blog make una see as the malawians dy rake
Abeg post the link to their forum ma go check
Re: Malawi May Be Unable To Fly To Nigeria by ogtavia(m): 8:28pm On Aug 28, 2013
yuzedo: ok let dem bought Playstation 3, NFA too shoud bought Playstation 3, both of us play FIFA 2013, any body dat win have quallifier! angry

oh boy you wan tear my belle with laughter,i avnt laughed so hard in a while as I just laughed now...this is so hilarious,I million likes for you...Go Nairaland...atimes ehnn..Nairaland could be laughterland or reliefland..

2 Likes

Re: Malawi May Be Unable To Fly To Nigeria by logica(m): 8:35pm On Aug 28, 2013
Nigeria should just pay on their behalf.
Re: Malawi May Be Unable To Fly To Nigeria by Nobody: 8:35pm On Aug 28, 2013
Link pls!
Re: Malawi May Be Unable To Fly To Nigeria by seaman007: 8:36pm On Aug 28, 2013

Post d link jor make i check
Re: Malawi May Be Unable To Fly To Nigeria by naturalwaves: 8:43pm On Aug 28, 2013
ogtavia:

oh boy you wan tear my belle with laughter,i avnt laughed so hard in a while as I just laughed now...this is so hilarious,I million likes for you...Go Nairaland...atimes ehnn..Nairaland could be laughterland or reliefland..
With the way I laugh anytime I read his posts, anyone around will just wonder what is cracking me up so much. I read one of his old posts yesterday when he was advicing someone on how to be intimate. Omo, if your belly no get correct elasticity, he go burst. Very funny guy.

1 Like

Re: Malawi May Be Unable To Fly To Nigeria by Boll2010: 8:43pm On Aug 28, 2013
devour129: am sure he is new here,welcome jjc!
I no knw say nairaland celebrities don dy, grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Malawi May Be Unable To Fly To Nigeria by modextus(m): 8:45pm On Aug 28, 2013
link angry
Re: Malawi May Be Unable To Fly To Nigeria by Evestar200(f): 8:48pm On Aug 28, 2013
Emmysteve: Abeg post the link to their forum ma go check
just google malawi football blog
Re: Malawi May Be Unable To Fly To Nigeria by Zakkyoz: 8:51pm On Aug 28, 2013
Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon really needs to comment on this.
Re: Malawi May Be Unable To Fly To Nigeria by lomprico(m): 8:54pm On Aug 28, 2013
tyogdaniel: First to comment lol
Goat!
Re: Malawi May Be Unable To Fly To Nigeria by ealtutu: 8:56pm On Aug 28, 2013
Please send one(1)molue to pick them up. That will be cheaper for them folks.
Re: Malawi May Be Unable To Fly To Nigeria by wogorparadise: 8:59pm On Aug 28, 2013
deor03: They are playing mind game !!!. Keshi and Team, Please don't fall for this
these their coach is doing everytin within his power to distract us
Re: Malawi May Be Unable To Fly To Nigeria by Evestar200(f): 9:14pm On Aug 28, 2013
modextus: link angry
just google Malawi world cup blog,,or Malawi football blog,,u will see their ranting,,whenever u see any1 bearing Naija falcon to comment just knw is me,cuz we re only 2 naija in that blog

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Manchester City Suspends Benjamin Mendy Amid Rape, Sexual Assault Charges / The Golden Eaglets Of Nigeria Thread: Brazil 2019 FIFA U-17 World Cup / Ivory Coast Vs DR Congo, AFCON 2023 Semi-finals (1 - 0) On 7th February 2024

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.