Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,840 members, 7,817,490 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

Malawi May Be Unable To Fly To Nigeria - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Malawi May Be Unable To Fly To Nigeria (29561 Views)

Nigeria Vs Malawi - FIFA WCQ: (2 - 0) On 7th September 2013 / NFF Rejects Keshi’s 42-man List For Malawi / 2014 WC Qualifier : Malawi Vs Nigeria (1 - 1) On June 9 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Malawi May Be Unable To Fly To Nigeria by Sundahjoe(m): 9:16pm On Aug 28, 2013
yuzedo: ok let dem bought Playstation 3, NFA too shoud bought Playstation 3, both of us play FIFA 2013, any body dat win have quallifier! angry
i own a playstation3, so i decided to try what u said. I wanted to use nigeria and give my mother the second pad to play malawi... Bt to my surprise, even fifa13 no recognise malawi.... This country na real ass broke
Re: Malawi May Be Unable To Fly To Nigeria by lomprico(m): 9:21pm On Aug 28, 2013
yuzedo: ok let dem bought Playstation 3, NFA too shoud bought Playstation 3, both of us play FIFA 2013, any body dat win have quallifier! angry
Ur english weak me gan!
Re: Malawi May Be Unable To Fly To Nigeria by ennon92(m): 9:22pm On Aug 28, 2013
hikmoj: bros make u go buy atlas &study map of africa wel wel b4 u dey bring geographical comment.calabar stil dey close 2 malawi pass lagos. biko
malawi is geographically located in southern africa region don't mind dat yeye guy just advertising is ignorance.
Re: Malawi May Be Unable To Fly To Nigeria by Nik77: 9:24pm On Aug 28, 2013
naturalwaves:
With the way I laugh anytime I read his posts, anyone around will just wonder what is cracking me up so much. I read one of his old posts yesterday when he was advicing someone on how to be intimate. Omo, if your belly no get correct elasticity, he go burst. Very funny guy.
Please post the link to the thread. Thanks
Re: Malawi May Be Unable To Fly To Nigeria by Nobody: 9:24pm On Aug 28, 2013
Nigeria should simply play the big brother by offsetting their expenses.

Then thrash them 84 goals to nil in a makeshift match....after all if 2 local clubside can do it, super eagle can set a record.
Re: Malawi May Be Unable To Fly To Nigeria by Vicksal: 9:26pm On Aug 28, 2013
Woman wey neva reach to give birth,e go say e want give birth,na by force to play futball
Re: Malawi May Be Unable To Fly To Nigeria by Sylverbox(m): 9:32pm On Aug 28, 2013
gud Idea, d only problems are 1. Nigeria isn't on FIFA '13 and 2. Ur Grammer ehnnnnnnnn........
Re: Malawi May Be Unable To Fly To Nigeria by seunlayi(m): 9:38pm On Aug 28, 2013
[size=28pt] this is the funniest thread I have ever stepped into on Nairaland. Turning serious matter into something else [/size]
Re: Malawi May Be Unable To Fly To Nigeria by gebest: 9:47pm On Aug 28, 2013
boron10: Now i understand why they were clamouring for a change in venue under the guise of security challenges in Nigeria.

The country needed to cut transportation cost by getting to play at a venue where direct flight from their country is possible.

I feel they ought to have come clean and seek financial assisstance from Nigeria.

Now breeze don blow, foul yansh don open.
and nigeria would ve giving them triple of d amout needed you know we are BIG BROTHER AFRICA
Re: Malawi May Be Unable To Fly To Nigeria by Onyenna(m): 9:48pm On Aug 28, 2013
boron10: Now i understand why they were clamouring for a change in venue under the guise of security challenges in Nigeria.

The country needed to cut transportation cost by getting to play at a venue where direct flight from their country is possible.

I feel they ought to have come clean and seek financial assisstance from Nigeria.

Now breeze don blow, foul yansh don open.

On point!
Re: Malawi May Be Unable To Fly To Nigeria by Tinyemeka(m): 9:48pm On Aug 28, 2013
zumarock9:

are u in the present?? Sorry cos ur sentence sound so pastence.....go back to english clas abi na ASUU cos am?

I have reasons to suspect that Yuzedo had graduated from the university while you were still battling with your WAEC.
Re: Malawi May Be Unable To Fly To Nigeria by Tinyemeka(m): 9:57pm On Aug 28, 2013
Sundahjoe:
i own a playstation3, so i decided to try what u said. I wanted to use nigeria and give my mother the second pad to play malawi... Bt to my surprise, even fifa13 no recognise malawi.... This country na real ass broke
Your mum can play PS 3? smiley
Re: Malawi May Be Unable To Fly To Nigeria by Drizzyjusti(m): 9:59pm On Aug 28, 2013
IYA NGBALI: Dey no fit trek?bunch of lazy people
hahahahahahahahaha nigga you so funny
Re: Malawi May Be Unable To Fly To Nigeria by Nobody: 10:05pm On Aug 28, 2013
So all the ranting about insecurity in Calabar was because they couldn't afford the fare- Mcheeeew why dem nor talk since make we donate for dem na now i nor sey this people no get sense una must come collect for that same Calabar una must collect.
Re: Malawi May Be Unable To Fly To Nigeria by devour129: 10:09pm On Aug 28, 2013
Boll2010: I no knw say nairaland celebrities don dy, grin grin grin
yes o ,yuzedo is one
Re: Malawi May Be Unable To Fly To Nigeria by IYANGBALI: 10:13pm On Aug 28, 2013
9jadelta: grin trek from Malawi? chei
the place far?is it not in nigeria?
Re: Malawi May Be Unable To Fly To Nigeria by Revolva(m): 10:14pm On Aug 28, 2013
hahaha short fall in funding.....hey .....na wa oooo my malawian friend must hear this...broke ass..folks..i beg make jay jay okocha borrow dem bar
Re: Malawi May Be Unable To Fly To Nigeria by Nobody: 10:20pm On Aug 28, 2013
Frankly, I don't want them to show. It will be an easy 3 points to Nigeria.
Re: Malawi May Be Unable To Fly To Nigeria by Anniettieufia(m): 10:20pm On Aug 28, 2013
FIRST;
Insecurity and commonwealth reports.
SECOND;
Unqualified officiating and referee.
THIRD;
Keshi's attacks and abuses reguarded as racist comments.
FOURTH;
Lack of funds due to excessive spending.
Why wouldn't they got broke when their coach is busy spending the little budget on reports and complaining mails to fifa.
in just one match, we had more than four negative complaints, how much more when other ones are included.
Re: Malawi May Be Unable To Fly To Nigeria by adusco(m): 10:21pm On Aug 28, 2013
Hw were dey able to hire a foreign coach?
Re: Malawi May Be Unable To Fly To Nigeria by Nobody: 10:23pm On Aug 28, 2013
190-the-clown:

Foool is malawi on ps 3 angry
u meant on FIFA?
Re: Malawi May Be Unable To Fly To Nigeria by frainc(m): 10:25pm On Aug 28, 2013
chai, na raff i yust dey raff since nmorning
una commentary is too fury
Re: Malawi May Be Unable To Fly To Nigeria by funshint(m): 10:35pm On Aug 28, 2013
Shebi dia daughter kilishi abi wetin be her name sef just win BBA money... Abeg mk she borrow the country small money nw *Charity tins
Re: Malawi May Be Unable To Fly To Nigeria by Evestar200(f): 10:35pm On Aug 28, 2013
Go to Malawi world cup team blog and help me and my 3 naija pals to dissh the malawians
Re: Malawi May Be Unable To Fly To Nigeria by omajali2003(m): 10:46pm On Aug 28, 2013
Are there still countries this poor? Africa I hail thee
Re: Malawi May Be Unable To Fly To Nigeria by Drizzyjusti(m): 10:49pm On Aug 28, 2013
Evestar200: Go to Malawi world cup team blog and help me and my 3 naija pals to dissh the malawians
what's the name of the site?
Re: Malawi May Be Unable To Fly To Nigeria by AntiSerious: 10:50pm On Aug 28, 2013
....Oga,dis ur english na Harvard University graduate own oO,no wori..we go bought p.S3
Re: Malawi May Be Unable To Fly To Nigeria by comrChris(m): 10:51pm On Aug 28, 2013
dey mindgame wil neva work,dis wil make our eagles 2work harder,,,dey r dis poor n were complaining abt insecurity in calabar mtcheeeew d poorest state in north wud ve helped dem if dey wernt arrogant
Re: Malawi May Be Unable To Fly To Nigeria by Nobody: 10:54pm On Aug 28, 2013
Can someone get their acct details pls?? I want to transfer the funds ASAP...

Hehehehehe grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Malawi May Be Unable To Fly To Nigeria by Hernadez99: 10:58pm On Aug 28, 2013
zumarock9:

are u in the present?? Sorry cos ur sentence sound so pastence.....go back to english clas abi na ASUU cos am?
#Pun intended angry
Your command of Queen's English is not up to 1/10 of Yuzedo's.
Ishilove can attest to this.

My Advice for You is "Park Well" wink
Re: Malawi May Be Unable To Fly To Nigeria by modextus(m): 11:06pm On Aug 28, 2013
Drizzyjusti: what's the name of the site?
visit this link the malawians are thr ranting http://malawi.worldcupblog.org/
Re: Malawi May Be Unable To Fly To Nigeria by shininglite(m): 11:12pm On Aug 28, 2013
make dem start to trek...dey fit reach calabar b4 Sept 7th

Chai u wicked o 4yrs dem go still dey if dem treck grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Tests Positive For Coronavirus / Manchester City Suspends Benjamin Mendy Amid Rape, Sexual Assault Charges / Former Napoli Coach Sarri Chooses Chelsea Over PSG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.