Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,789 members, 7,820,765 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

Dont Be Fooled - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dont Be Fooled (1066 Views)

Don’t Be Fooled, Love Is About Money / Don't Be Fooled, She Still LOVES Him. / Dont Be Surprised Naijaboy Won Because He Is Really A "Kulboy" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dont Be Fooled by Nobody: 6:06pm On Aug 28, 2013
I never thought i will experience a thing like this,or better still,a thing like this will happen to someone very close to me,my SISTER!!!!!! Ladies,please be very careful with this Genotype of a thing,biko. My sister was fooled!!!! After they courted for NINE GOOD YEARS,they eventually got married.....they are both AS(we got to knw after dey married cos dey kept it as a secret).....things were/are not that rosy but my sister stood by him right frm dir days in school,fastforward......dey had dir first child but she died...SS. She gave birth again,SS again. Now d husband says he is tired dat he wants a divorce. What a cruel world....where is d luv?
Re: Dont Be Fooled by Enegod(m): 6:10pm On Aug 28, 2013
Re: Dont Be Fooled by Lucasbalo(m): 6:23pm On Aug 28, 2013
Sorry to hear that. Its seems there's more to the story.
Re: Dont Be Fooled by Nobody: 6:24pm On Aug 28, 2013
Lucasbalo: Sorry to hear that. Its seems there's more to the story.
......more like what,if i may ask?
Re: Dont Be Fooled by 190theclown: 6:26pm On Aug 28, 2013
they should keep borning

they would born AA someday

and dont correct my english iknow its wrong
Re: Dont Be Fooled by Nobody: 6:38pm On Aug 28, 2013
190-the-clown:
they should keep borning

they would born AA someday

and dont correct my english iknow its wrong
......u are truly a clown.......bros,abeg tell somebody dat knw somebody not to fall a victim ooooo
Re: Dont Be Fooled by nerodenero: 6:52pm On Aug 28, 2013
This is what happen when we allow emotion to do the thinking for us.People hardly listen to quality advise most especially when they are in love.This is another eye-opener.He who has ears,let him hear that genotype is an issue and compatibility matters.I'm out
Re: Dont Be Fooled by Nobody: 7:20pm On Aug 28, 2013
People, children will never learn; sorry 2 say, buh I have 2b canddid n state d fact! Ur sister and that Boy, re very very Big foools; u mean in this 21st century, u still fall 4 dis, n handle dis genotype issue with kkids gloves! Overlooking it; Both of them re verry big foools, daz just d faact
I have said it n I'll reiterate 4d upteenth time, there is nothing like Love, U only decieve urself if u claim it exist, cus after d 1st 2yrs of marriage it disappears n wat keeps a marriage moving is mutual respect! N a better , keen n objective sense of reasoning dawns on U, pls young lots , this is a better warning n d anecdote above further entrenches mmy clamour n fervent warning; behave educated, be in4med, act wise n rid urselves f stupid emotions wen ddealing with real issues of live
I'm out.
Re: Dont Be Fooled by fuckluv(f): 11:09pm On Aug 28, 2013
nerodenero: This is what happen when we allow emotion to do the thinking for us.People hardly listen to quality advise most especially when they are in love.This is another eye-opener.He who has ears,let him hear that genotype is an issue and compatibility matters.I'm out
Re: Dont Be Fooled by Goldenboy007(m): 11:26pm On Aug 28, 2013
There is a proverb in yoruba language (Eni a wi fun oba je o gbo), Let those that have ears listen to warnings ! Sad sad case!
Re: Dont Be Fooled by sunnydayasaba(m): 12:18am On Aug 29, 2013
Reading through this msg, i would love to advice the Op, my best friend had similar prob, but here is a little solution, advice ur sister if she stays in Lagos to visit the sickle cell center opposite LUTH, They will advice her on when to do Foetus test once shes pregnant to determine her child Genotype...It cost abt 200k to do d test and if the child is going to be a sickler, they can abort it. My friend has 2 kids now there both AA after aborting 1 SS child....It painful but that's d way out if she will save her marriage.

1 Like

Re: Dont Be Fooled by Nuzo1(m): 12:38am On Aug 29, 2013
Whether love disapears later or not, it is definitely needed to start a marriage. Its very important.

Mistake is that couple go in with only Love forgeting that without compatibility (genotype etc) and mutual RESPECT...the marriage will be as good as dead in a few months.

Op, they are remedies to such cases these day. Visit a fertility hospital.
Re: Dont Be Fooled by Nobody: 7:49am On Aug 29, 2013
i appreciate ur comments. Unfortunately,d husband is no more supportive,all he wants is a divorce!!!!!! A lesson to all ladies.........if u can fool urself and fall a victim to this genotype of a thing,at the end,u ALONE carry d cross. Datz d gospel truth. Use ur head.
Re: Dont Be Fooled by didicold(f): 3:15pm On Aug 29, 2013
Dey will not listen,Women can be d most stubborn ppl on earth and when we get dis love tin into our heads ,it takes d grace of God, bros all i can say is please support ur sister for now, once u guys have castigated her just try to help her find a solution e.g divorce, a new place to live and so on, or if u can put d fear of God in her hubby,h emight stay and encourage dem to go for counselling and if dey can afford and live wit d luth thing(selective abortion), because right now, she might be feeling suicidal and once someone rubs it in, u never know d piece ofstraw dat will break d camel's back.
Plz try to get her to see her situation is not d worst around and trust in God and be accepting, it happened only to make her a better person and make her see life is not about her and her wants.
May Allah console her, only a woman who has been dere knows d pain of losing a child.

(1) (Reply)

Can You Quit Your Job In Order To Stay Closer With Your Partner / Dr. Ruth Says If You Cheated On Your Spouse, 'keep Your Mouth Shut!' / Y Ladies Not Getting Married As A Virgin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.