Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,038 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Never Knew Marriage Could Be This Boring - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Never Knew Marriage Could Be This Boring (6551 Views)

Never Knew How Much I Care About My Girl Until I Tried To Cheat / Are Some Nigerian Girls This Boring? (pic) / Good Guys Are Boring. Do You Agree? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Never Knew Marriage Could Be This Boring by cooldude62(m): 1:22pm On Jun 12, 2008
@Vic.,
i have mailed you. check your box.
Re: Never Knew Marriage Could Be This Boring by PastorPLC: 1:28pm On Jun 12, 2008
Dis guy self. You don't know how the girl look like and u are sending her mail. Maybe, u have mistaken the pix in her profile as her real self. Even the pix in the profile is a bit ugly to trip for.
Re: Never Knew Marriage Could Be This Boring by buzyDiva(f): 1:30pm On Jun 12, 2008
cooldude62:

please don't digress from the original post,
i wont reply you.

Please, u better don't

and what did u do? contribute to the original post?

all this pickins sef lipsrsealed
Re: Never Knew Marriage Could Be This Boring by beauteous(f): 1:42pm On Jun 12, 2008
nezerst:

Hey guys? I'm 27, a newly wed, in love with my husband but i'm simply bored with this marriage thing.
i'm simply tired of repeating one thing everday.is this what forever is going to be like.
Sometimes i think I made a mistake getting married.
is it like this with other married women??
Its even more frustrating coupled with fact that I don't have a job yet.
Please I need your advice before I do something crazy.

when smtin is stereotype,it tends to be boring.
to avoid boredom,y not try doin sm new tins like
you try getting a job,u two create time to go places together.
@ few tyms,do sm tins u both did while dating.
your marriage is what u make it  nd however it is,
its meant to be forever.

And no,its nt like that wit oda married women.
i'm married nd loving every bit of it. cool
Re: Never Knew Marriage Could Be This Boring by tpia: 1:49pm On Jun 12, 2008
something similar here:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-50601.0.html

I think its up to you to spice things up. You should probably go out more as well.
Re: Never Knew Marriage Could Be This Boring by onyekang1(f): 2:18pm On Jun 12, 2008
variety dey say is the spice of life.so try engaging urself in something different
Re: Never Knew Marriage Could Be This Boring by spikedcylinder: 3:05pm On Jun 12, 2008
Imagine that your husband would be thinking "Gee, how outrageously boring this woman i married is". Oh well.
Re: Never Knew Marriage Could Be This Boring by cooldude62(m): 3:14pm On Jun 12, 2008
@victorian,
i havent seen any reply,
looking forward to.
you can hint themon the content if its a dating mail
i got enough on my hands already!

@buzydiva,
you dont know me guurl,
i really advice you dont talk that way,
pls respect yourself.
i think there's a better way you could have joked with what i said instead of your manner of approach.
check ma posts, i dont look for trouble, so pleeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaassssssssseeee, be a good girl.

@topic,
i think most pple are getting the poster wrong,
she's bored in her marriage!
to me, thats serious.
its too early for that.
you obviously didnt marry the right guy as i put in my first post,
satisfaction you derive from work is quite different from satisfaction at home.
the home should give you joy, peace and whatever good you may think of.
going to do this job or whatever is not the solution.
you and your hubby should make the home sweet for each other,
thats the way out.
you really need to sit down and look at what aspect is boring in your home.
my 2 cents undecided
Re: Never Knew Marriage Could Be This Boring by amberella: 3:16pm On Jun 12, 2008
Re: Never Knew Marriage Could Be This Boring by buzyDiva(f): 3:23pm On Jun 12, 2008
cooldude62:

@buzydiva,
you don't know me guurl,
i really advice you don't talk that way,
please respect yourself.
i think there's a better way you could have joked with what i said instead of your manner of approach.
check ma posts, i don't look for trouble, so pleeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaassssssssseeee, be a good girl.

Hey he-goat, u don't want to mess with me as well.
carry your business out here and get a life.
who are u to tell me to be a good girl? Ode, the only question I asked was . . since u knew she was married, watchu trynna contact her 4? F**k date? . . Good thing she confirmed she's not hooked.
Re: Never Knew Marriage Could Be This Boring by cooldude62(m): 3:36pm On Jun 12, 2008
buzydiva,
i havent said anything bad about you and i wont.
i am more matured.
this is where i rest my case with you.
Re: Never Knew Marriage Could Be This Boring by buzyDiva(f): 3:37pm On Jun 12, 2008
@cooldude62

me sef rest my case with u.
Re: Never Knew Marriage Could Be This Boring by Bblak(f): 3:51pm On Jun 12, 2008
@poster

Getting a job can go a long way to ease your boredom dear but try to be more creative while waiting for that job.Goodluck
Re: Never Knew Marriage Could Be This Boring by tkb417(m): 3:55pm On Jun 12, 2008
ema ja o
Re: Never Knew Marriage Could Be This Boring by ama27(f): 8:46pm On Jun 12, 2008
@nezrest

i think the main prob is that
1. ure not working
2. U need to have a life outside that of ur husband.

i assume u had one before u got married. friends, social life, career etc.
am sure once u start working u wont even have enough time to spend with ur husband.
what i can i can advise is even if u havent got the job u would like yet, find something productive u can do in the meanwhile.
Try ur hand as starting a small business or studying a language or something
i think its a bit unfair for u to expect ur husband to entertain u 24-7 , he sef has his life . ( when u were younger and living with ur parents did they entertain u ?)
Re: Never Knew Marriage Could Be This Boring by natasha: 11:15pm On Jun 12, 2008
havin a job is either goin to make u miss home or ''help'' u meet some random guy in the office who'll make u get d ''excitment'' u so desire; in the same vein havin a child at yr current state of mind, will only get things more complicated for u as that may b a reason 2 put up wit a borin marriage.
Thing is, i aint takin sides wit ur feelins nor wit ur marriage, only been real; i'm also married with a son, and there r times when i wish i wasnt but cannot walkout as i have my son to think off, but there r also times when my son gives me reasons to be glad that i am married.
the choice is urs. watever u want 2 do, think with ur head n heart not wit ur eyes, remember wat made u agree to the marriage - remember how u felt at times when u quarelled and felt heart broken ( if u neva had such feelings then u neva was in love), go back to basics, decide wat ur priorities in life are and make a choice u wont regret tomorrow.
good luck
Re: Never Knew Marriage Could Be This Boring by StephenP(m): 11:17pm On Jun 12, 2008
You might want to think about getting a job. Perhaps, that will kill the boredom.
Re: Never Knew Marriage Could Be This Boring by ariblaze(m): 11:31pm On Jun 12, 2008
Its not marriage that is boring, its your life that is boring. ,

u don't work and u hav no kids thats why you're bored. . . .

Get something to do, because you're married doesnt mean u have to loose your individuality.

If u don't want to work, get pregnant or get a hobby. . . It seems u're just looking for an excuse to do something u otherwise wont do.

stop blaming marriage for your alleged boredom!

this is sooo

the best advice here

@cooldude

your intentions with victoria please

another quest for your diary

she is a friend ooo wink
Re: Never Knew Marriage Could Be This Boring by MethodMan3(m): 2:12pm On Jun 13, 2008
IT IS OVER-HYPED AND THAT PUTS A LOT OF PRESSURE ON PEOPLE

IT COULD BE BORING INDEED ESPECIALLY IF DECISIONS HAS BEEN MADE IN A HASTE
Re: Never Knew Marriage Could Be This Boring by Youngpo413: 3:02pm On Dec 04, 2014
nezerst:
Hey guys? I'm 27, a newly wed, in love with my husband but i'm simply bored with this marriage thing.
I'm simply tired of doing the same thing everyday. Is this what forever is go be like?
Sometimes i think I made a mistake getting married.
Is it like this with other married women?
Its even more frustrating coupled with fact that I dont have a job yet.
Please I need ur advice b4 I do something crazy.
some have food...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are "Husband Material" Men Getting Scarce? / To Hateu2 And Naughtynaughty / Sex Without Protection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.