Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,611 members, 7,820,173 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

General Norway Student Visa Pls Help How Do I Go About It.. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Norway Student Visa Pls Help How Do I Go About It.. (1615 Views)

Norway Student Visa And Universities Requirements / Australian Tourist Visa: Pls Help Anyone! / Uk Marriage Visa- Pls Help. What Are The Info Needed Pls Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

General Norway Student Visa Pls Help How Do I Go About It.. by Gokawalker: 9:12pm On Aug 28, 2013
Pls NairaLanders i'm 25 years with only WAEC result from science department,i want to study Engingeering in any credible university in Norway,Pls how do i go about getting the student Visa and do they do interview?..pls explain to me from A-Z ,How much does there school feels ranges from? Is there Jobs in Norway? What is the cost of accomodation and is there lifestlye and cost of living expensive or cheap.pls i need answers about the ones i asked and the ones i didn't ask about
Re: General Norway Student Visa Pls Help How Do I Go About It.. by Nobody: 9:47pm On Aug 28, 2013
www.studyinnorway.no

Tuition is generally free in Norway, except for private institution. Norway's standard of living is quite high, that means the salaries are good but things are also very expensive.

As a rule, you'll be required to deposit about €10,000 when you secure an admission. That would serve as an insurance deposit to ensure you have enough to take care of yourself.

Just visit the official study in Norway portal above for more information. smiley
Re: General Norway Student Visa Pls Help How Do I Go About It.. by Gokawalker: 1:38am On Aug 29, 2013
Pls do you have an idea of how i can go about it from the begining till the end...pls try to leave your phone number or email address so we can communicate better
jassie: www.studyinnorway.no

Tuition is generally free in Norway, except for private institution. Norway's standard of living is quite high, that means the salaries are good but things are also very expensive.

As a rule, you'll be required to deposit about €10,000 when you secure an admission. That would serve as an insurance deposit to ensure you have enough to take care of yourself.

Just visit the official study in Norway portal above for more information. smiley
Re: General Norway Student Visa Pls Help How Do I Go About It.. by Hamadatash: 12:18pm On Aug 29, 2013
Hi, any one can help me(I am from Sudan). If I received schengen visa from Norway. Can I apply for asylum when I arrive in Norway (they took my finger print during the process)? I will use my passport and will enter the counrty leagally.
Re: General Norway Student Visa Pls Help How Do I Go About It.. by Nobody: 5:58am On Aug 30, 2013
Gokawalker: Pls do you have an idea of how i can go about it from the begining till the end...pls try to leave your phone number or email address so we can communicate better

The website is self-explanatory and you can get all the information yourself. If you have more questions, you can just ask here & I'll be glad to answer smiley
Re: General Norway Student Visa Pls Help How Do I Go About It.. by Gokawalker: 1:15pm On Aug 31, 2013
Pls i would like to start processing the Norway student Visa from next,i would really need your assistance.can you pls email me at DELETED and this is my number DELETED pls call me or send me your number let me do the calling.Your response would be appreciated
jassie:

The website is self-explanatory and you can get all the information yourself. If you have more questions, you can just ask here & I'll be glad to answer smiley
Re: General Norway Student Visa Pls Help How Do I Go About It.. by justwise(m): 2:14pm On Aug 31, 2013
jassie:

Did you read that ^^^^^^

Gokawalker: Pls i would like to start processing the Norway student Visa from next,i would really need your assistance.can you pls email me at DELETED and this is my number DELETED pls call me or send me your number let me do the calling.Your response would be appreciated

Stop dropping your contact details here
Re: General Norway Student Visa Pls Help How Do I Go About It.. by Nobody: 6:56pm On Sep 02, 2013
Gokawalker: Pls i would like to start processing the Norway student Visa from next,i would really need your assistance.can you pls email me at DELETED and this is my number DELETED pls call me or send me your number let me do the calling.Your response would be appreciated

Bros, Nairaland is quite sensitive nowadays because there are lots of scammers around. That's why the moderators are a little harsh.

Just read the info on that website & take your time to digest it. . . If you need any more info, just ask wink

(1) (Reply)

44 Countries That Do Not Require Visa / Mandatory Tuberculosis Test For Nigerians: A Money Making Venture For Uk Govern / Urgent Advice On "this Notice Of Late Appeal Decision"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.