Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

IGP Mohamed Abubakar To Remarry - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IGP Mohamed Abubakar To Remarry (12941 Views)

Photos; Yakubu Dogara Visits Atiku Abubakar To Celebrate His 69th Birthday / IGP Mohamed Abubakar Weds Zarha, Daughter Of Ex-fct Minister / Atiku Abubakar to head Goodluck Jonathan Campaign Committee? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

IGP Mohamed Abubakar To Remarry by skimarvel: 12:34am On Aug 29, 2013

The Inspector General of Police (IGP), Mr Mohammed Abubakar, is set to re-marry, one year after the death of his wife, Maryram, the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reports.

CSP Frank Mba, the spokesman for the force, who confirmed the story, told NAN in Abuja on Wednesday that the wedding has been tentatively fixed for Sept. 14.

Mba, however, said the confirmation was not an invitation to the public as the intended wedding was the private affair of the IGP.

``I want to appeal to the media to respect the privacy of the intending couple.

``We must all remember that that there is a line between Mohammed Abubkar as a private citizen of Nigeria and the office of the Inspector General of Police.

``As much as possible, we urge the media to respect the privacy of his life and strike a very good balance between his quest for legitimate public interest and information’’, Mba said.

It will be recalled that Maryam died in January 2012 shortly after Abubakar assumed office in acting capacity. (NAN)

http://leadership.ng/news/280813/ig-set-re-marry

1 Like

Re: IGP Mohamed Abubakar To Remarry by Brimmie(m): 12:56am On Aug 29, 2013
What happened to Unilag Babes!?? Oh... Strike!! cheesy cheesy
Re: IGP Mohamed Abubakar To Remarry by Vanityupnvanity(m): 6:52am On Aug 29, 2013
General public not invited pls ooooo1
Re: IGP Mohamed Abubakar To Remarry by xamuel17(m): 11:49am On Aug 29, 2013
I didn't even bother reading this poo... I just wana be on da front page that's all smiley

1 Like

Re: IGP Mohamed Abubakar To Remarry by Nobody: 11:49am On Aug 29, 2013
Wishing him a happy married life
Re: IGP Mohamed Abubakar To Remarry by benkings(m): 11:50am On Aug 29, 2013
all dis 1st to comment peeps sef,hw una take dey make 1st comment sef.....una dey jazz ni?

4 Likes

Re: IGP Mohamed Abubakar To Remarry by Nobody: 11:51am On Aug 29, 2013
One less single lady, one less aristo grin
Re: IGP Mohamed Abubakar To Remarry by BabaEleko(m): 11:51am On Aug 29, 2013
Happy married life in advance but this doesn't change Constable Bala and officer Udoh in collaboration with sergeant shola at bus-stop from shooting at danfo driver for not letting them part with 100naira. Oshi oda labe pako.

3 Likes

Re: IGP Mohamed Abubakar To Remarry by benkings(m): 11:51am On Aug 29, 2013
xamuel17: I didn't even bother reading this poo... I just wana be on da front page that's all smiley
lol...nairaland dn turn smti else oooo na 1st to commentland nw..
Re: IGP Mohamed Abubakar To Remarry by homesteady(m): 11:51am On Aug 29, 2013
Private affair ke??
Mtcheew, let me get my spoon ready, I must go and chop rice
Re: IGP Mohamed Abubakar To Remarry by dainvincible(m): 11:51am On Aug 29, 2013
Better for him. Media pls respect his privacy and let him marry in peace. This is not a celebrity show except he turns it so.. Wish him well and atleast he can concentrate instead of moving about wit different ladies.

1 Like

Re: IGP Mohamed Abubakar To Remarry by Danjunior(m): 11:51am On Aug 29, 2013
Marry well o. Make sure you no beat her again, oga police
Re: IGP Mohamed Abubakar To Remarry by AdimGreat(f): 11:53am On Aug 29, 2013
HML in advance...fp tinz
Re: IGP Mohamed Abubakar To Remarry by Clemzy16(m): 11:54am On Aug 29, 2013
Dis one mak we no dey invited shey no be underage im wan marry so?!

™ƺƔcιεмεηт®

2 Likes

Re: IGP Mohamed Abubakar To Remarry by kennyonthrone(m): 11:54am On Aug 29, 2013
Eayah! D'tin dn d'scratch am......damn dat nigga Kongi is surely a modafucker
Re: IGP Mohamed Abubakar To Remarry by Okijajuju1(m): 11:55am On Aug 29, 2013
WTF!!

They take all our Monies and then tell us we are not invited to the wedding?! angry #THIERFATHER!!

My Egunje is paying for that wedding.. I am a Shareholder even in the IGP's Wifes kpekus as well.!! angry

Nonsense.. I must eat the fruits of my Egunje o!!

Plus! The Police is my Friend, and I always attend my Friends weddings..

Gathers coins for spraying the IGP & his new wife..

CSI MODE:: Isnt it too early for the IGP to be remarrying after his wifes death?! I think he should be investigated for her death... #JustSaying..

5 Likes

Re: IGP Mohamed Abubakar To Remarry by Ibangap(m): 11:57am On Aug 29, 2013
Its a private affair, so y is he announcing it to the public then? Abi NANS na private agency?
Re: IGP Mohamed Abubakar To Remarry by everyday: 11:57am On Aug 29, 2013
He wants to remarry? Wet in concern me
Re: IGP Mohamed Abubakar To Remarry by FilesUpdator(f): 11:58am On Aug 29, 2013
Senator Yerima... cheesy
Re: IGP Mohamed Abubakar To Remarry by koolet: 12:01pm On Aug 29, 2013
Yerima Tinssssss
Re: IGP Mohamed Abubakar To Remarry by Nobody: 12:03pm On Aug 29, 2013
Mtn unlimited free browsing check my signature Mtn Magic Sim
Re: IGP Mohamed Abubakar To Remarry by canalily(m): 12:04pm On Aug 29, 2013
undecided and this would the sixth, seventh or ..... What nth term of wives? What abt hm concubines?
Re: IGP Mohamed Abubakar To Remarry by Nobody: 12:04pm On Aug 29, 2013
How old is the bride?

1 Like

Re: IGP Mohamed Abubakar To Remarry by everyday: 12:06pm On Aug 29, 2013
So who is benefitting from it?
Re: IGP Mohamed Abubakar To Remarry by Shadydamsel(f): 12:07pm On Aug 29, 2013
Oh no
Don't tell me dat after waiting 4 u all my life, u wouldn't marry me
sadOh
Re: IGP Mohamed Abubakar To Remarry by Danhumprey: 12:09pm On Aug 29, 2013
How many wives does he have now,being a muslim? And how many concubines?
Re: IGP Mohamed Abubakar To Remarry by Policewoman(f): 12:10pm On Aug 29, 2013
CONGRATS TO MY OGA @THE TOP. MAY YOU FIND YOUR HEART'S DESIRE AS YOU MARCH DOWN THE ALTAR THE SECOND TIME. INSHA ALLAH. smiley
Re: IGP Mohamed Abubakar To Remarry by AaronSmith1980: 12:11pm On Aug 29, 2013
Na wa ooooo! No wonder the dismissed policeman was asking the motorist for #25k! He bin wan use am buy wedding present for "oga at the top"! Promotion tinz!
Re: IGP Mohamed Abubakar To Remarry by Infoay: 12:12pm On Aug 29, 2013
I think this is good news.The man needs emotional and psychological balance esp as IGP. Congrats in advance sir.
Re: IGP Mohamed Abubakar To Remarry by Nobody: 12:13pm On Aug 29, 2013
'Police is your friend' rule should apply in all cases o.
Re: IGP Mohamed Abubakar To Remarry by mykorheya(m): 12:16pm On Aug 29, 2013
benkings: all dis 1st to comment peeps sef,hw una take dey make 1st comment sef.....una dey jazz ni?

my friend its patient. u will get there one day. it took me 6 year to make first to comment.i was able to make it last week on Yerima's Interview with channel's tv. its not jazz. All my friends celebrated with me. u will be celebrated soon.

1 Like

Re: IGP Mohamed Abubakar To Remarry by Ess: 12:17pm On Aug 29, 2013
See picture...
This man no wan know!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sulaiman Bakari Picks Nomination Form For House Of Representatives / Nwafor's Wife And Son. / President Tinubu Returns To Abuja After Official Visits To Saudi And Bissau

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.