Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,853 members, 7,956,196 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:37 AM

Maltina Dance All "The Evolution" Season 7 Official Thread - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Maltina Dance All "The Evolution" Season 7 Official Thread (8986 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Maltina Dance All: Season 8 (Official Thread) / Briggs Family Wins Maltina Dance All Season 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maltina Dance All "The Evolution" Season 7 Official Thread by homesteady(m): 7:41pm On Sep 21, 2013
StateOfMind:

I meant in favour of briggs cry cry cry

*still voting briggs, no splitting for me grin grin *

I have this feeling that Briggs would win!! cry
Re: Maltina Dance All "The Evolution" Season 7 Official Thread by LBlessing(f): 7:41pm On Sep 21, 2013
homesteady:
Please na vote for ebute! wink
My mum is voting for them like she has 50% from their winnings. I just wish Ekados were here, there would have been more fire on that stage
Re: Maltina Dance All "The Evolution" Season 7 Official Thread by homesteady(m): 7:44pm On Sep 21, 2013
Muyiwa is dancing!! OMG!!
Re: Maltina Dance All "The Evolution" Season 7 Official Thread by chycoroxie(f): 7:46pm On Sep 21, 2013
Voting over
Re: Maltina Dance All "The Evolution" Season 7 Official Thread by LBlessing(f): 7:46pm On Sep 21, 2013
StateOfMind:

I know how it feels..but the briggs are good too.. Dint you enjoy their performance tonight grin grin ..don't mind homesteady, vote briggs grin
Lol... I like them too cos of Joy
Re: Maltina Dance All "The Evolution" Season 7 Official Thread by StateOfMind: 7:46pm On Sep 21, 2013
That was cheating na.. Just a few seconds of dance by muyiwa n janelle..I was about to make jest of muyiwa's dance steps, but they covered his black as3s grin
Re: Maltina Dance All "The Evolution" Season 7 Official Thread by chycoroxie(f): 7:46pm On Sep 21, 2013
Voting is over
Re: Maltina Dance All "The Evolution" Season 7 Official Thread by LBlessing(f): 7:47pm On Sep 21, 2013
StateOfMind: That was cheating na.. Just a few seconds of dance by muyiwa n janelle..I was about to make jest of muyiwa's dance steps, but they covered his black as3s grin
grin
Re: Maltina Dance All "The Evolution" Season 7 Official Thread by StateOfMind: 7:48pm On Sep 21, 2013
Kikikiki..ibrahim 5th oo..I said it!

4th - ikumonien..
Re: Maltina Dance All "The Evolution" Season 7 Official Thread by LBlessing(f): 7:49pm On Sep 21, 2013
No way! Ebute 3rd
Re: Maltina Dance All "The Evolution" Season 7 Official Thread by homesteady(m): 7:49pm On Sep 21, 2013
O NO,!! My family is out!!
Porting to Briggs family
Re: Maltina Dance All "The Evolution" Season 7 Official Thread by LBlessing(f): 7:52pm On Sep 21, 2013
The Briggs family are the winner! #skelewu
Re: Maltina Dance All "The Evolution" Season 7 Official Thread by chycoroxie(f): 7:52pm On Sep 21, 2013
N d winner is the BRIGGS family
Re: Maltina Dance All "The Evolution" Season 7 Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 7:52pm On Sep 21, 2013
Congrats to the Briggs family.Their pantomime and hiphop dances was on point.I like their 13yrs old sister.
Re: Maltina Dance All "The Evolution" Season 7 Official Thread by StateOfMind: 7:52pm On Sep 21, 2013
BRIGGS!

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!

My votes did not waste!
Re: Maltina Dance All "The Evolution" Season 7 Official Thread by homesteady(m): 7:54pm On Sep 21, 2013
Briggggssssss.
Re: Maltina Dance All "The Evolution" Season 7 Official Thread by homesteady(m): 7:55pm On Sep 21, 2013
StateOfMind: BRIGGS!

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!

My votes did not waste!

LOL! Me2! Two of my votes did not waste grin
Re: Maltina Dance All "The Evolution" Season 7 Official Thread by Nobody: 7:56pm On Sep 21, 2013
homesteady:

I have this feeling that Briggs would win!! cry
Yes they won grin
Re: Maltina Dance All "The Evolution" Season 7 Official Thread by LBlessing(f): 7:57pm On Sep 21, 2013
Thank God it wasn't Enweribe. That Chukwuebuka guy is damn proud. The only reason I watched the finals is cos I wanted to see his sorry face. I achieved my aim grin
Re: Maltina Dance All "The Evolution" Season 7 Official Thread by StateOfMind: 7:57pm On Sep 21, 2013
Voted like crazy..kikikiki..thank God say na 10n..

I love them all, sotom, terry, mummy and joy! I no sabi uncle.

I'm happy...

Na ibrahim own funny pass..kikiki
Re: Maltina Dance All "The Evolution" Season 7 Official Thread by StateOfMind: 7:59pm On Sep 21, 2013
L Blessing: Thank God it wasn't Enweribe. That. Chukwuebuka guy is damn proud. The only reason I watched the finals is cos I wanted to see his sorry face. I achieved my aim grin

You sef see am. The dude has attitude. Everything na beef.. They are fearless.. He has no team spirit. Apart from the fact that the briggs are good, they are like-able and have audience appeal, not even joy alone.
Re: Maltina Dance All "The Evolution" Season 7 Official Thread by homesteady(m): 8:01pm On Sep 21, 2013
L Blessing: Thank God it wasn't Enweribe. That Chukwuebuka guy is damn proud. The only reason I watched the finals is cos I wanted to see his sorry face. I achieved my aim grin

LOL! The boy is very annoying! And he likes giving long speeches! grin
Re: Maltina Dance All "The Evolution" Season 7 Official Thread by homesteady(m): 8:03pm On Sep 21, 2013
StateOfMind:

You sef see am. The dude has attitude. Everything na beef.. They are fearless.. He has no team spirit. Apart from the fact that the briggs are good, they are like-able and have audience appeal, not even joy alone.

Exactly! They are very likable! They are like the green family of last year
Re: Maltina Dance All "The Evolution" Season 7 Official Thread by StateOfMind: 8:04pm On Sep 21, 2013
homesteady:

Abi o..with his rural swag and unpolished accent. grin.. Winning no be by rolling of head grin

Okay, enough of my badbelle..I'm glad my fav family won grin
Re: Maltina Dance All "The Evolution" Season 7 Official Thread by LBlessing(f): 8:04pm On Sep 21, 2013
homesteady:

With that his Nna Mehn accent. 'We're fialess' grin
Re: Maltina Dance All "The Evolution" Season 7 Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 8:07pm On Sep 21, 2013
Of all the few times i've watched this show,I just noticed Osas's beauty tonight,she's so fine.Like the way she calls 'familllllyyyyy',it's sexy.
Re: Maltina Dance All "The Evolution" Season 7 Official Thread by homesteady(m): 8:11pm On Sep 21, 2013
L Blessing:
With that his Nna Mehn accent. 'We're fialess' grin

LWKMD!! The 1st time I heard him saying we're fialess, I ran mad with laughter!
Re: Maltina Dance All "The Evolution" Season 7 Official Thread by homesteady(m): 8:15pm On Sep 21, 2013
C'est moi:
Of all the few times i've watched this show,I just noticed Osas's beauty tonight,she's so fine.Like the way she calls 'familllllyyyyy',it's sexy.

Yea! Her beauty is captivating! I'm gonna miss her
Re: Maltina Dance All "The Evolution" Season 7 Official Thread by kika41(m): 8:25pm On Sep 21, 2013
God save chukwuebuka say ASUU dey strike,Him for miss him exam......
Re: Maltina Dance All "The Evolution" Season 7 Official Thread by homesteady(m): 8:37pm On Sep 21, 2013
kika41: God save chukwuebuka say ASUU dey strike,Him for miss him exam......
You guys attend the same uni?
Re: Maltina Dance All "The Evolution" Season 7 Official Thread by kika41(m): 8:41pm On Sep 21, 2013
I must make sure I'll b d 1 to open the season 8 thread
Re: Maltina Dance All "The Evolution" Season 7 Official Thread by kika41(m): 8:52pm On Sep 21, 2013
homesteady:
You guys attend the same uni?
not me,but ma elder bro is his room-mate

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Help With A Site To Download Chinese Movies. / For Those Without Netflix Account, Download NOW - Miracle In Cell NO 7 / Sugar Naija Season 9 Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.